If rumors and the Associated Press are to be believed, white devil Don Imus is preparing for his return to radio. You probably remember Imus as the cowboy-hat wearing talk show host who called the Rutgers Women’s basketball team a bunch of “nappy-headed hoes.” Even if you don’t remember Imus, you might remember how the reaction to his comments caused a media sh*tstorm and wound up publicly trying hip-hop in the court of public opinion. Everyone from Snoop to Russell Simmons weighed in on the issue. Can you say overkill? Anyway, Imus has apparently been negotiating with Citadel Broadcasting, which owns ABC Radio, and also promotes such stellar modern commentarians as Sean Hannity. Is this smart business or just the way business works? We can’t tell you. But in a month that’s already seen a visit to Columbia University by Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad — where the anti-semitic and homophobic world leader, who was invited to speak, explained that there were no gay people in Iran — we’re sort of spinning. What’s next? Kanye West donating vowing to become an ascetic and donating his riches to the poor? Anything could happen!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- The Top 100 Songs of the '90s | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Sneak Peek: Is Erica Single Again? – | VH1 Blog
- It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's... Shirtless Benzino | VH1 Blog
- Ample Assets: Tahiry's 30 Most Bootylicious Looks | VH1 Blog
- The Craziest And Most Ratchet Quotes From This Season’s Love And Hip Hop – | VH1 Blog