Murder wasn’t the case, just carrying a deadly weapon. But the penance has been assigned. Snoop Dogg, one of our heroes in this year’s Hip Hop Honors, will be removing trash and scrubbing toilets on an Orange County clean-up crew. About a year ago, the rap star was busted at an L.A. airport – he had a collapsible baton in his belongings. He plead guilty, and is now about to serve 160 hours of community service. He’s also kicking $10K to the local charity, Right Trak.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love & Hip Hop + Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Dutchess Of Black Ink's Sexy Swimwear And Lingerie | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Couples Therapy News, Couples Therapy Videos, Couples Therapy Photos
- 'Chrissy & Mr. Jones' Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop 4 News, Love & Hip Hop 4 Videos, Love & Hip Hop 4 Photos