Murder wasn’t the case, just carrying a deadly weapon. But the penance has been assigned. Snoop Dogg, one of our heroes in this year’s Hip Hop Honors, will be removing trash and scrubbing toilets on an Orange County clean-up crew. About a year ago, the rap star was busted at an L.A. airport – he had a collapsible baton in his belongings. He plead guilty, and is now about to serve 160 hours of community service. He’s also kicking $10K to the local charity, Right Trak.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Shaunie O'Neal Upset By Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Price Of Fame: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blo
- Adorable Pics Of Rasheeda & Kirk's Baby | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- O' Sh*t's Three Baby Mamas Meet | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog