Kim Kardashian, we’d like to thank you for making our workplace NSFW. Anytime we Google you, we’re forced to cover our screens. Why is that, you ask? Is it because you’re beautiful? True, but no. Is it because your show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, is on E!, VH1′s competitor? Also true, but also no. It is mainly because you’re a spicy number who keeps showing up naked all over the Interweb. There was your sex-tape scandal with Ray-J — that kept us busy for awhile. Then there was your Playboy spread, the shoot that will be in the December issue of Hugh Hefner’s storied publication. That hit cyberspace recently. And that’s to say nothing of your frequent appearances on red carpets all over Hollywood, where your clothes are more butt-sheaths than dresses. You have all but implored us to make you our hottie of the week. Well, congratulations, Kim: All your hard work finally paid off.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Guest Blog: Angela Yee Recaps Being On The Gossip Game | VH1 Blog
- What Is "Ratchet"? K.Michelle, Stevie J, And More Explain | VH1 Blog
- Watch The First Episode Of Hit The Floor Right Now! | VH1 Blog
- Very VH1: Ms. Drama From The Gossip Game Joins Jen The Pen | VH1 Blog
- The Top 100 Songs of the '90s | VH1 Blog