It’s not often that beautiful actors combine mercury-boiling hotness with smarts, but we’ve found our dream girl in Natalie Portman. She burst onto the scene by starring in The Professional at the tender age of 13, then kept her head on her shoulders long enough to earn a college degree — from Harvard, no less. This week’s Hottie has been lauded by mainstream critics as the next Audrey Hepburn while keeping the respect of the ever-important indie dork contingent by playing both Queen Amidala in Star Wars and Zach Braff’s love interest in Garden State. And though Portman’s new flick, Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium, is decidedly more PG-13 than her recent bottom-baring turn in Hotel Chevalier (the short-film prequel to Wes Anderson’s The Darjeeling Limited), we’re still happy to crown her Hottie of the Week.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Peter Gunz Reveals Wedding Details | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop + Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Evelyn Reveals Her Baby's Father | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mob Wives New Blood + Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Couples Therapy Season 4 Photos | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog