It’s not often that beautiful actors combine mercury-boiling hotness with smarts, but we’ve found our dream girl in Natalie Portman. She burst onto the scene by starring in The Professional at the tender age of 13, then kept her head on her shoulders long enough to earn a college degree — from Harvard, no less. This week’s Hottie has been lauded by mainstream critics as the next Audrey Hepburn while keeping the respect of the ever-important indie dork contingent by playing both Queen Amidala in Star Wars and Zach Braff’s love interest in Garden State. And though Portman’s new flick, Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium, is decidedly more PG-13 than her recent bottom-baring turn in Hotel Chevalier (the short-film prequel to Wes Anderson’s The Darjeeling Limited), we’re still happy to crown her Hottie of the Week.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Mimi + Nikko Talk Sex In Bed On Love & Hip Hop ATL | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi Faust Plays 'Ratchet Or Not Ratchet' | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sneak Peek: Dutchess Plans To Get A Boob Job | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog