Hogans Divorce: Let A Reporter Tell Him

hogans-divorce.jpg

Oh no, brother! Everyone’s favorite blonde mom in clear heels, Linda Hogan, has filed for divorce from her wrestling star hubby of 24 years, Hulk Hogan. For four seasons, the pair, along with their kids Brooke and Nick, have lived out the ups and downs of famous family life – and marriage – on Hogan Knows Best. The couple has hinted at relationship troubles in the past and even attended couple’s counseling after the bickering got to be too much. Most recently, they’ve been dealing with Nick’s car accident, a crash that has left him facing legal charges (and his friend still in the hospital).

Though Linda filed for the split last Tuesday, she never told her hubby. The news reached the blogosphere – and Hulk – Friday evening. The St. Petersburg Times broke the news to him over the phone; daunted, he replied “Thank you for that great information.” After calling the reporter back five minutes later, Hulk (known to family and fans as Terry) said, “I’m kind of shocked. You caught me off-guard. My wife has been in California for about three weeks. … Holy smokes. Wow, you just knocked the bottom out of me. … I just pulled over to the side of the road for five minutes to find out what was going on here.”

Linda is reportedly asking for “an equitable split of assets” (the couple owns two Florida homes and have a Las Vegas condo under construction) as well as joint custody of 17-year old Nick, asking that he maintain a residence with her while Hulk getting “liberal visitation.” Her reps say she has no current comment on the split, but when she does, we’ll be listening. We imagine her soon to be ex-husband will be as well. [Image: Getty]

1. Destiny says:

I LOVE you guys so much, I watched all of you shows. That sucks about the divores.

2. lmao says:

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh,and brooke cant sing,and she looks like the hulk in drag.

3. teri says:

It is so sad to see this couple splitting up. You can see the LOVE that exist between them.

I made a BIG MISTAKE divorcing “THE LOVE OF MY LIFE” after 20 years of marriage. This happened over 15 years ago, and I have regretted every minute of it. By the grace of God, we managed to remain good friends. The worst part was how it hurt our 2 children . . . and they still live the pain from the split – and the “could have been” memories. The trauma has negatively impacted every relationship they have had. IT WAS JUST NOT WORTH SPLITTING UP. I pray that there is still hope for the Hulk and Linda to reunite and be more patient with one another – and forgiving of all that may have happened. I love them both. God bless.

4. angel says:

i think u guys r great 4 each other but if ufeel like ur not ur fans willl b so sad

5. shallin says:

I’ve watched that show, downloaded Brooke’s music, cried when Hulk couldn’t wrestle anymore. And I lost the love of my life over stupid stuff, but we constantly argued but I believe you’ve got to fight in a marriage and not to give up. It’s so easy getting in & out of a relationship.Believe me I know. I dated one for 3 years and 4 months, then everything went oh so wrong so we broke up. We’ve been off and on since but you’ll never forget your first true love, even with all of the differences and troubles and fights you have. No matter how many people you date, that one will still be in your head, heart and even dreams…………. Don’t make a mistake that you’ll regret and don’t stay in the marriage that your unhappy in unless you haven’t actually fought for it just for your family, friends & fans. Be willing to fight to save the marriage and not to end it, even if you believe that this marriage isn’t going anywhere. It may surprise you before you get the chance to even try and runaway from it all. Loosing the love of your life is hard, especially after a long time of commitment.
    Trust me
    I wish you both & your kids the best of luck and hope you all get through this including Nick’s car accident.
    ^_^

6. Samara and De'vonte says:

Well all i got to say in that lynn is making the biggest mistake of her life she’s divoring the father of her kids and all she may have want is his money.She wants his money so she can pay her 19 year old boyfriends college (WHO DOES THAT). Do i need to remind you that he’s 19 and she like 48 or 49 years old she should be going to jail. It’s like she’s saying to the world IM a H*E COME F**K ME. SHE UGLY AND HER BOYFRIEND,SUGA DADDY,BOY TOY, OR WHATEVA SHE CALLS HIM HE NEED TO OPEN HIS EYES CUZ U KNO HE USING HER THE H*E. SHE’S A EMBARRSEMENT TO WOMEN ALL over america she a fat ugly PIG.

THAT @ITCH CAN TAKE HER BF AND ROT AND HULK IS A GOOD MAN STUPID HOE

7. Megan says:

HOW retarrrrrted…. i hate linda she raised a ~+_#@(~_(`&+$#^$% and lost a damn good husband

8. megan says:

Wow,I can’t believe she’s dating a 19 year, not that it matters, but at the same time she change her how life style, no wonder why her kids not really talk to her anymore..she doesn’t get how this all is affecting everyone including her soon to be ex husbad, actions speak louder then words…

9. donna says:

Hello Hulk’s family, I love you guys and i am very sorry to hear about your split, I wish you guys could work it out just pray. I love your daughter new show. love her. D from New York.

10. Missy says:

Linda, Please keep your head up. Obviously the previous comments are by the younger generation and they have NO idea of what you are going thru. I have just gone thru the same “LIFE CHANGING” situation myself. I truly believe that this new guy in your life if filling a void for you and there is no future but you have to take it day by day. Your kids will always be your kids so like I said keep your head up and remember your destiny is yours and yours alone and one day I hope you will find what you are looking for!

11. bigbearjen says:

Linda, I used to watch the show and really respected the mother you were…now–it’s like you’re just cradle robbing to prove you’ve still got IT…there’s more to life than boy toys…like, YOUR KIDS…duh!!!

12. ron says:

did terry cheat on you?

13. KJ says:

I’ve watched the Hogans and I’ve watched Hogan wrestle. This was a great family who lost their way with the temptations life throws our way. I feel marraige is an unified commentment. We promise to one another to be there through the good and the bad til death do we part.

Even though terry was wrong for cheating on his wife, does not make it ok for his wife to do it back. This just makes it worse for the family. I think Linda is a spoiled #%_!@&*$+*!^!&#@( and if Terry and her would have took the time to work it out they could have resolved these issues.

Linda knew what type of lifestyle follows super stardome, and I’m sure this is not the first time she has been cheated on, I mean boys will be boys, and hey at least she’s getting all the perks.

We love you Hulk, and we know that God knows noone’s perfect!

14. norespectforlinda says:

Linda you suck , your 19 y.o will be leaving your @&)$&~+*@`_~%$_ soon, 24 years of marriage for what, you must have been a scam the whole time

15. Robert says: says:

I have no respect for her. There not even divorced yet, but shes towing around a 19 Year old kid with her.She must have got middle aged and lost her mind.

16. jane says:

grab happiness where you can find it,you are not wrong or bad,i understand,i have 2 aunts in my family who chose younger men ,guess what? their marriages are the only ones to stand the test of time,except for a few others”.younger guys treat older women better,”why i don,t know?i have observed it in my family .anyone who has ever really been in love,understand where your coming from,a soul is a soul,ageless ,timeless,i believe you love charlie,you guys look cute together,in your boat picture.i know charlie is more than a boy toy,only some understand,i know your not trying to keep up with the youngerguys,people need to understnad ,charlie is real to you.a companion who cares,some souls are old some are young,no matter what body it comes in,one thing my father told me once,loves knows no age,race,weight,height.so on.some people are just judgmental because their jeaulos that they don,t have the courage to grab happiness,in regards to what others think,hang in there good luck with charlie.

17. Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

18. MP3Mixx says:

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.