Ask New York – More of Your Questions Answered

ask_new_york_2.jpg

Another batch of your questions answered by New York is after the jump. This time around, New York talks video games, living for God and the size of Wolf’s penis. All in a day’s work!

But before we get down to the questions, New York has an announcement she’d like to make: she’s quit smoking. She elaborates:

Basically, I was in my living room and I was playing with my dog. I was home by myself then I got these really bad chest pains. I thought I was having a heart attack so I started praying. So then I went and grabbed my cigarettes and I just crumbled them up and threw ‘em in the trash and I was like ok, Lord, this is it I am not smoking anymore. I haven’t picked them up since and chest pains went away too. I do not have the desire to smoke, in fact when I do smell cigarette smoke now, I am so disgusted.

And now for the readers’ questions:

Sharon E. asks: Give me your tips on how to stay strong even in the midst of a bad or failed relationship.

How to stay strong? Take your time to heal, and surround yourself with people you know who care about you. If you know something’s not going to work and you see all the signs, the worst thing you could do is to try and get back with that person. We might not want to let a relationship go, but sometimes it’ll be better in the long run if you do.

Jessica H. asks: Do you think the man you chose [as the I Love New York 2 winner] will treat you right? Love and care for you as you deserve?

I know for a fact that the man I chose will definitely treat me right. And he’s giving me the love that I deserve, the love that I could never dream of deserving. It’s it’s above and beyond whatever I could imagine a relationship being like, and that is just really honest. He is just too amazing for me at times.

Stacie W. asks: I’m a born again Christian and from my guess you know about the Bible. Do you see yourself changing your lifestyle to live and work for Jesus? Do you see yourself back in church to promote his second coming? I pray that you will be a role model for the kingdom of Jesus. Remain blessed.

That’s really sweet and, you know, that is a great question because I’m a Christian woman and I definitely see myself living for God. And I do live for God each and every day. I like to call myself his work in progress. I might not be perfect from day to day, but he understands that. He gets it and he loves me regardless.

Alex M. asks: I would like to know how you’re handling your success. One day you’re doing your own hair and suddenly you have hair dressers, make up artists, public relations staff, eating at fabulous restaurants and living in mansions. Girl, I am so proud of you. But how do you take it all in and still stay fabulous and seemingly focused?

You know what? That’s the easy part for me. Basically, it’s a matter for me of not forgetting where I come from, who I truly am. You have to look at these things as perks you know, because if one day they are all taken away from me, I’ll still know how to maintain my lifestyle and I’ll still know who I am. I just like to have all these benefits but then one day when it’s all over, I’m not going to be crying over it ’cause I’m just gonna look at it as a wonderful experience and just basically move on.

Kristy asks: Do you like video games? If so what do you play?

Oh, I do like video games. I’m really not a big computer person, but when I do have time to be on the computer there is this game called Cake Mania and I love it! I sit up there and play for hours.

Jasmine asks: Do you have any brothers or sisters or are you an only child?

I do have an older brother his name is Derek. He’s a couple years older than me, and we are so close. Let me just say, that is my best friend. My brother is my biggest supporter. He watches the show and he goes, “You did a great job at this and you know I’m so proud of you.” All that kind of stuff. And he helps me run my MySpace and stuff and he’ll talk to my fans and stuff for me. He is just so supportive.

Tamika W. asks:
When it comes to men do you tend to go for the weak ones, and can’t stand the strong ones (after so long) because their aggression overshadows yours?

Wow, that’s a good, good question. I would say that I tend to go for the balance. I like the submissive man but at the right time, a submissive man that has a bark and a bite. So I like someone who is really submissive and strong and can just basically have both of those personalities. ‘Cause that’s how I am. Like, some times I am very vulnerable. But at the same time I am very strong. So I like the balance.

Joyceeeee asks: My question is about Wolf. Through all the hugs and kisses, I know if f***ed you up when he told you he had a big d*** cuz it f***ed me up! But girl, I gotta ask: was it huge? Somehow, I just know it was! The hands, baby. The hands!

Oh my goodness, well I didn’t get a chance to look at it personally, but in my experience when a man says he’s huge, it usually is huge. And looking at, the size of his hands and his height and his confidence, I know it was big.

Don’t fret if your question hasn’t yet been answered: there’s yet another round of Ask New York questions to be posted next week. Watch this space.

I Love New York 2 show page

1. shontel w says:

HOW IS YOU AND TAILOR MADE DOING?

2. cece says:

hey new york how are? i just want to say that iam happy for you and that i would really really really like to meet you one day because i would like to see how great you really are well thanks for your time bye

3. LETOYA says:

HEY GIRL, I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I REALLY ENJOYED UR SHOW N CANT WAIT TO SEE MORE OF YOU…YOU ARE THE HBIC!!!!!!! I THINK YOU R SUCH A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN SO @*&& THE HATERS THEY JUST MAD.ONE MORE THING THATS VERY GOOD YOU KICK THE HABBIT B-CUZ UR HEALTH IS WAY MORE IMPORTANT…..U..GO..GIRL!!!!

4. tommi42501 says:

hey new york. will there be another ilove new york three. or are you and tailor made still together?

5. Ann says:

Hey Girl How’s it going? Are you about to be a mommy and tie the not. What r u doing next stay on t.v I love watching you.

6. Quinton says:

Did you and Tailor Made really get married?

7. WAT IT DEW???? {A+R}T3 AMO0O NENE CHIQUITO..... says:

WELL I HOPE THE BEST FO YALL CAUZE TAILOR MADE LOOKS LOOKZzZ A GOOD MAN DAT WILL TREAT YHU DA WAY YHU SUPPOSE 2 BE TREATED…….HEHEHEHEHEHE…….LMMFAO…..WELL ANYWAYZ I THINK DAT CHANCE ND HIS BRO WAZ REALLY THERE FO YHU CAUZE YHU CAN JUS TELL……. DAT HE DOES HAV ALOT OF LUV FO YHU………..WELL I JUS WANT YHU 2 KEEP ON WITH YHUR SUCESS EVEN THOUGH YHU ARE MARRIED WITH TAILOR MADE…..???????????

8. Joey L. says:

I have got to tell you that after living in Bronx New York for 45 years, I finally have to say I have seen it all.
    To give a low class chicken head hood rat like this ^*%%+! who calls herself New York and her LOW CLASS “Sister” mother their own show is a disgrace and an insult to the good people who live, work and call themselves New Yorkers.
    My opinion is that we should stop wasting valuable time and money producing a show like this and stop lowering the IQ’s of the American people and put the cash to better use such as rebuilding New Orleans or feeding and sheltering the homeless.
    Come on guys we really need to do better than this for ourselves and mankind, know what I mean?!

9. Eshia says:

Are u having another I Love New York 3???
    Did u get married to TaliorMade????

10. Jay says:

Did bootz beat you up on the reunion………or waz it awl fake……………

11. Kaput says:

Tel me one think. Who project and plot your TV program, Hollywood, WB or other party? Of course it is not my business but any way I would like to know because it is by some part interesting for me, also… For military purpose then it bull ^`^`&_*%%`#)(@!_ they are just prepaid idiots, for other bull ^`^`&_*%%`#)(@!_ around then it is more to reality… See the movie by name of “BORA?”, when I see it first time in USA some &#)&(%&^&%^&(_^)$ sited next to me with bunch of papers and checked some quest, partly looking to, on me. Tell you more that I had fun and do not care about anything cos I had heels and after smoke relaxed like a never before after PIP.

12. MARIE says:

HELLO TIFFANY

MY QUESTION IS TOO YOU, ARE YOU AND GEORGE STILL TOGETHER? I’M EXCITED TO SEE THAT YOU MADE IT TO HOLLYWODD AND YOU CAN PROCEED WITH YOUR DREAMS’.

HAVE A GREAT TIME AND HAVE FUN!!

THANKS FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTION. MARIE

13. BRENDA says:

what happen to taylor made

14. Danielle says:

Hey , New York

I was wondering after Mr Talormaid you chose is there going to be more I love new york because in ma town i no i might be white but all my friend are talking about it my friends injoy your show so much . . . . That they want to be in but they cant

Well Bye

*hugs*kisses*

15. ALEX says:

sometimes i cant belive how ignorant people can be watching this flavor flav REJECT we all know dammm well new york was after flavor flav for his money she F*CKED flav and tried acting like she cared about him shes a snake people who she calls fans please! just cause you came out on a reality show all of a sudden you think you can be CELEBRITY’S or at least try is funny to me…new york your not welcomed in the WEST COAST stupid slutt and your moms the ugly est creature i have ever seen walking this earth…..MY HONEST OPINION.

16. KATLAG12 says:

WE NEVER SEE YOU AND TAILOR MADE IS HE GOING TO BE IN YOUR NEW SHOW

17. kristina says:

I heard you got in a fight after the MTV music awards. Is that true????? If so what happend???????

18. KYLE CAMPBELL says:

WHAT WAS THE POINT IN SPITTING ON PUMPKIN I CAN NEVER FIGURE THAT ONE OUT REAL LADY LIKE WHAT A BI**?*)

19. rachel says:

iz u still married to talor made

20. jaime says:

i never saw the reunion with taylor made or ne thing. why the hell did u guys break it off? hes a good smart n rich guy. hello! thats a winner if you ask me. secon i love i love this new york goes to work show but seriously its time to stop acting lyk a whiney brat. grow up. you cant always be a li princess. other then sitting round doing nothing isnt ther ene thing adventuress she finds fun? i still love her though =]

21. Alisha Wheeler says:

First of all New York I am a huge fan of yours. I love everything you do. I was wondering if you are going to do an I Love New York 3. Don’t let them haters get you down you have it going on! And I think you are an excellent actress.

22. chealsey says:

Hey NY i wonder will there be a i love NY 3?

23. terell says:

YOUis sexy

24. monroe says:

Hey New York, I was wondering was the flavor of love real? Were you really in love with flav? I also wanted to know if you were really truly evil like on the shows? You have me dying laughing, I also want to know if we could ever meet in person because I looooooove you. lol. respond

25. This allows everyone that find lost links, unfamiliar with infuriating callers plus as seek people. By cellphone lookup companies are actually practical as well as manifold services encourage cheaper software package with unlimited queries.

26. Doing a invalidate mobile phone number lookup be capable of take extra a focus of minutes. It be able to yield several of the greatest as well as important up and about so when date essentials once to you can locate. No theme what reason intended for doing the lookup, make clear in your mind as soon as use the superlative company with you must be in possession of no problem finding the information whilst you require.