R. Kelly May Be Dating a Teenager (Again)

rkelly.jpgIt’s no secret that R.Kelly has a thing for the young ladies (R.I.P Aaliyah), but rumors are currently flying that R’s publicist quit on his ass after discovering that he was getting busy with her nineteen year old daughter. Regina Daniels stopped repping the eccentric (we’re being nice) singer after 14-years together, and when she left she released this statement:

“Though I have a great appreciation for Mr. Kelly as an artist, there are some lines that should never be crossed professionally or personally. Mr. Kelly crossed a line that forever altered the scope of our relationship. For this reason I made the decision to resign.

My husband, music retailer George Daniels, has also disassociated himself from Mr. Kelly.”

Damn! Now pics have surfaced that show Kelly getting close to a young woman reported to be Daniels daughter; though anonymous sources that seem to support the superstar singer have come forward to counter that the woman is actually Daniels’ step-daughter, and say she’s 21-years old. They also allege Daniels left her position because she wronged Kelly by revealing private info about her client. The plot just keeps thickening! We’re all sorts of confused (we’ll just wait for more pics to come out!) but at least we’ve figured out where Kelly gets his inspiration for the Trapped in the Closet series. Here’s a hunch – maybe Daniel’s daughter is really Rosy the nosy neighbor (neighbor… neighbor…)?

1. ivscm fnbtw says:

nfob cjmkshqpg prvsqa qbsukzt mzig diyhblsg gwor

2. JESSICA says:

R Kelly need to stop trying to talk to these young girls he is two (+`+^(!~$~ .I.N.G OLd

3. Miss travion Adams says:

They need to leave R kelly Alone all this money and Fame he got he is a big star People that are Hating on him need to stop they just wanna see a Black man Fall but it’s cool I still love his music He is the Sh#T I wouldn’t date him LOL But yall need to stop Hatin Forreal Stop being Haters he is Innocent

4. Cloressa says:

R Kelly need to sit his azz down and get an adult woman and leave the gurls alone!

5. karma says:

he is a sick man.I don/t understand stand why people keep turning their head when it comes to him.oneday something real bad is going too happen

6. name says:

Is it so important?,

7. name says:

really great sites, thank you,

8. name says:

I want to say thanks!,

9. CHELSEA says:

I think that he needs to be more careful on who he decides to date. Because every time you hear something on the computer its always about him dating a minor. He needs to stop dating minors cause soon he is going to get locked up.

10. CHELSEA says:

And i also think that they need to leave his personal life alone like its his damn life like just let him live it.

11. Trevor miller says:

Screw you guys! listen you michael jackson haters! ya know why! mj was accused twice!!! r kelly once! you listen ta the damn media for all your information, thats how racism kept going for so many years! people have no lives and listen to the news for all their info. Fuc% you haters. would ya do the same to mj if he was still alive?! you only love mj cuz he dead! haters!!!

12. Julia Hakkinen says:

Great content. When will I get the rest details?

Julia Hakkinen
    escorts in warsaw

13. ginger graham says:

i love r kelly i would love to date him sleep with him sdo anything he want me to do he needs a real woman like me to tame him i am bisexual and i use to be a stripper if he like young girls thats cool as long as they are 18 or older r kelly u can give me a golden shower anytime

14. All single cellular phone number authorized in the United States includes a whole profile what time features; names, age, address, plus added specifics as well as specifics.

15. Your newer switch cellular search services are usually technically superior as well as each they force require is the telephone number to be alive inputted in the lookup box. The device willpower next find a name with way of telephone number so when is keyed with reference to plus display the partial essentials in legible form.

16. Done a quantity of of these web sites, you are able so when use up the essentials you obtained beginning the repeal cellular phone lookup along with after that access their federal ave records. This also contains arrest records, and whether or not they hold been charged along with a felony or else misdemeanor.