Well, it was bound to happen. Unless Britney joins the army and goes to Iraq or runs for president, Amy has officially become the biggest celebrity mess of the year, with only thirteen days left in 2007. News is still breaking, but apparently the singer was arrested a couple hours ago in London for “perverting the course of justice.” This is the same charge brought up against her husband Blake, after he allegedly tried to bribe the witness in an assault case being brought against him with $400,000. Seeing as he’s like, a production assistant or something, it seems like Amy may be connected to that money somehow. Well, at least she can be close to her true love. She apparently is all ready to kill herself to if she can’t be with the guy, so I guess it all works out in the end. What a happy – albeit f*cked up – ending!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Lady In Red | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Drita D'Avanzo Talks Lady Boss Ways And Her New Beauty Store | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- What Was The Funniest Moment This Season On Basketball Wives L.A.? | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Which Basketball Wives LA Star Got The Meanest Dirtiest Dig In? | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog