Tila Tequila Takes Another Shot at Love

Last night, Variety confirmed what you all knew in your hearts to be true: A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila is returning for a second season on MTV. The show will follow the same format as the initial series — 10 episodes wherein men and women compete for a chance at Tila’s affections and network superstardom (the show earned a 5.9 rating among viewers aged 12-34, which means it enjoyed, to paraphrase Borat, great success). It will premiere next spring, following the Tila Tequila spin-off, That’s Amore with Domenico Nesci, who will be aided in his search by Ashley, the insane guy who broke his foot when he was kicked off the initial series.

But wait, you say! What about Bobby, the first season winner who vanquished Dani and promised to cherish his Tequila moments forever? According to Tila’s blog, it just didn’t work out. Writes Ms. Tequila, “Bobby had broken up with me a few days before all of this went down. I wasn’t expecting it at all because I thought I had finally found someone that I was compatible with, but I guess I was wrong. My hectic schedule was really hard on him and we both were getting frustrated, but at the same time . . . I just wanted to find someone who would understand what a crazy lifestyle I have so it’s too bad that things didn’t work out between us. With that said I just want to make it known that I still think Bobby is a great guy and I wish him the best.”

In the meantime, Tila Tequila and company partied hard on New Year’s at Tila’s masquerade ball in New York. Those in attendance? Ashley, Dani, Domenico and Vanessa (from the series), Perez Hilton, Angela Simmons, Wyclef Jean and Paramore. We wish all of them health, happiness, and good luck in finding soul-mates with the help of MTV.

Related Content
UGH! Bobby Wins Tila Tequila!

A Shot at Love: The Lost Episode
Tila Tequila Finale: Did You Pick Bobby?
A Shot At Love Episode Recaps: 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

1. frank says:

who are you people who think this whoze is hot? shes disgusting.

2. Terrin lang says:

Hey TilaI I just wanted to tell you i am a BIG fan of yours and im so sorry it didnt work out with you and Bobby I only hope you find what your looking for this season.I love this show and i watch it EVERY night i have hope for you that you might find your true love Tila because everyone deserves to be loved .I eill always have love for you as a fan .have a nice day miss Tequila also i think your very beautiful

3. ashley says:

Tila is a hottie. im just like her. bobby shouldnt have won

4. Dani says:

those hate comments came from a same person with many different nicks

This person is a sicko who’s too jealous at Tila’s success and achievements

This jealous hater is a psycho and is an ugly fat azz woman

This jealous ugly woman hates Tila so much that she spent all of her time searching Tila’s video on youtube , watching Tila’s show religiously and searching Tila’s name every where on the internet

come on , woman , you need to learn to get over your jealousy of other people’s success

Tila is a fine , cute and smart little lady , she deserves all the good things in her life

Stop being too jealous at Tila and leave her alone , B!TCHES !

Tila is so ugly .. that … Bobby was so in love with her !

Tila is so ugly that Kyle’s stalking her and following her every where

Tila is so ugly that she was spotted at a mall by a Playboy scout

Tila is so ugly that Playboy offered her a lot of money to model for their Magazine but she declined

After Playboy hounded her to do it , Tila Tequila finally accepted their offer

and she was Playboy’s Asian Cyber Girl of the Month

Tila is so ugly that she got paid a lot of money to pose her picture all over the covers of several magazine such as :

.. ” Stuff , Maxim , Maxim UK , Time , Penthouse , Import Tuner , Playboy , Rolling Stone , YRB Magazine , Ralph Magazine Australia , BLENDER MAGAZINE , Spike TV , Fuse TV , … ” and 3 more Magazine Covers Coming Soon !

Tila is so ugly and talentless that she was offered a role as host of the Fuse TV show Pants-Off Dance-Off and now the star of MTV Reality’s number 1 hit shows called .. ” A Shot At Love ”

Tila’s newest photos :

Stay tuned ! … more Tila’s coming soon …

… LOL @ the JEALOUS LOSERS

5. shelby says:

hello i love your show it is the best show ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Jordan says:

Ya.

I seriously think that you should Bring Dani back to season 2.

Just because you two would so totaly make a cute couple.

Tila you should bring her back.

thats all

I am watching you show every day too
    and am looking for the right GUY

7. Virginis says:

With “Jay” still in the show,it’s obvious that Tila doesn’t want a man by her side, she wants a little “boy” like Jay” next to her, I think that’s disguesting. Bo is right when he says that Jay is just like a little dog,with a big bark, and that’s about all. I think Tila needs to find other ways of finding herself a man. Doing it this way is kinda dangerous with so many people sharing the same bedroom, aren’t they worried about spreading disease?

8. LME says:

What’s to be jealous of? That she @$~^* d herself out on MySpace for fame? Not surprising I guess, it’s not like she has anything else going for her except looks and low morals. Her fame has little to do with her looks, though, don’t kid yourself. America loves a public train wreck, and her life certainly is a spectacular pile of wreckage.

By the way, didn’t Bobby say that this is all a load, and that she never called him after the last show? Wow. You Tila Tequila fans will believe anything she tells you.

9. Chris says:

I am a fan and I do like your show. I hope that you do find love, real love someday with someone who is really going to understand you. I am so glad that you really got to see Jay for who he really was before it was tooooooo late. Good luck.

10. stacyt36 says:

I always thought tila should have picked dani.i think she’s hot and i like it that she is tom-boyish!!

11. stacyt36 says:

tila is very hot and sexy.she’s cute and funny too!

12. sexy baby says:

tila is stupid for not piking you she is crazy for that!!!!!!! she is a dumb _))$$#%(^)%$&$! `&!&~^$!%(!^~!@_@

13. brianna says:

your really hott and tila is retarted for not picking you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*****

14. perry says:

I HATE HER SHE IS SUCH A BAD ACTOR ALL OF HER SHOWS R SO FAKE AND SO IS SHE.

15. PERRY says:

YOU WERE A REALLY NICE PERSON TILA IS SO STUPID I HOPE THE BEST FOR U ALL MY LOVE

16. loca says:

stupid =) just a little stupid! she doesn’t know nothinggg about love :P

17. whocares says:

she looks like tweety, shes sooooo !&_^)(#&@$~`_@($ n ugly, her lips are really really thin, her eyes are extremely separate one of each other, and her head is really big compare to her body, shes like a cartoon, a very ugly one…and shes also a slut, no doubt about it

18. whocares says:

I cant imagine her without makeup, she must be SCAAAARY

19. Cool! Always love trying something new, I’m gonna have to try this out tomorrowThanks!Mandy

20. In view of the fact that mobile phone numbers are private, people who call for as find not in who is calling motivation require with the intention of run through a service after resolve produce the identity of the caller.

21. What time unknown callers call your mobile phone it is really practically impossible after retrieve the private particulars on the topic the telephone number. Governmental plus local laws have possession of been tally place with the purpose of keep these telephone numbers private plus confidential.

22. This transpose cellular phone directory be capable of backing hit upon the owner of every mobile phone number, while well while landline numbers, you valor have possession of. By doing a repeal search complete a company of your decision you be able to have possession of the information you need easily and quickly. Via performing a lookup you can uncover bits and pieces such as the name along with address of the owner of the telephone number, whether the telephone is a landline or else phone, other household members, along with additional.

23. Having cellular phone calls just before since various sort of unfamiliar caller may well be real frustrating – particularly what time near constantly taking place. The weighty thing is, you can discover techniques to facilitate lookup pro the truth with the purpose of hit upon people by cellular phone number.