Eminem’s Hospital Scare

eminem.jpgSlim Shady is now Sick Shady – the rapper landed himself in the hospital over Christmas with a serious case of pneumonia and a heart condition. Sources on the inside also report that Em’s weight has ballooned to over 200 pounds. His rep recently gave the official word: “Over the holidays, Marshall Mathers, aka Eminem, was under doctor’s care at a Detroit-area hospital for complications due to pneumonia. He has since been released and is doing well recovering at home.”

We’re glad to hear he’s healing and kinda hope maybe he’s got enough material to inspire an album. Eminem’s been in hiding for the past year or so, and told Hot 97 in September that his projects were “in limbo.” Let’s hope for a speedy recovery of both his health and his career. [MTV News.]

1. Sandera says:

Eminem never left he just took a break from all the freakin drama and all the rumors, and the freakin possy.

2. melissa says:

I hope he feels better now.

3. salahyes says:

thanks for evry body made this

4. ash math says:

i feel sory for eminem hes my idol i hope he feels better cause i know all his songs>.

5. CIDA says:

HELLO,EMINEM MI LOVE,YOU LOVE BABY,Y LOVE YOU

6. CIDA says:

EMINEM,SOY BRAZIL,EMINEM,LOVE YOU

7. elena says:

…! ! ! GET WELL SOON..! ! !

8. JUNIOR says:

MAN I HOPE DAT EMINEM COMES BACK TALKING ABOUT BUSH LIKE HE DID IN THE SONG CALLED MOSH SO PLEASE EMINEM COME BACK GIVE ME A CALL (310)676-1319 CAUSE I WANT 2 TALK 2 U ABOUT MY RAPS DAT I MADE

9. tinx* says:

i jus luv mii eminem…!! n ive been prayin fo him…since d daii i gawtta noe bout his sickness..!!
    n yesh nao hez better n gawd has answered mii prayers so thankz to him..n h0pe dat emienm stays fit n fyn…lyk owezz forever n ever…!!

mwahhxx n hugz to him…

10. Joel Cottage says:

eminem is like a hype/ calm person you can tell in his eyes. the docs office or the act of medicine to hopefully cure him. i think that it will be even more hostile visit to the hopitable, hopefully the the words i gotta say can make eminem feel better. as a fan id say make sure you give a little lovi’n to the nurse, and have a great breakfast.

11. JESSICA says:

WELL IM GLAD HES OK HE HAS THE BEST MUSIC AND HES THE HOTTEST SINGER IN THE WORLD.. I AM A BIG FAN OF EMINEM I LOVE HIM… I WOULD LOVE TO MEET HIM

12. cdmacaroni says:

oh well no one will miss him hes a chump u heard it here 1st

13. lasagnalover says:

wow eminem is amazing he has some great music but i haven’t really heard anything good from him since smack that came out. i wish him the best and hopefully he can make a recovery with his music. i was a big fan and would love to stay one… he just needs some new stuff you know?

14. denise says:

I love eminem. I had life threatening pneumonia a couple years ago. As much as I would like to hear new stuff from him, I think he is doing the right thing by staying home more and spending time with his daughter. She will be grown soon and he can rap all he wants. He’s so hot I can’t imagine him sick. And being in the hospital is a )_*)#_!$)!+*`~~@*

15. Tyler Martin says:

I hope he gets better soon to his music inspires me to make a record and start raping

16. brook says:

i love u eminem

17. McOriginal says:

_(~_~)$~&`*`_&^! it is very bad((

18. the truth says:

i wish he gets well soon and make more hits…..
    GET WELL SOON!!!!!

19. Debbie says:

im glad that he is back out and doing music again. i just hope that everything that he wanted to do while he was gone for awhile he got to do. i love is music cause some times it fits how you feel at the the time and i love it. I feel like he is the best out there and people is hating on him because they know whats up, but its good to hear that he is doing well now and he’s showing people that nothing is going to hold him down. big ups to you Em

20. I just couldnt leave your website before saying that we really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors… Will be back soon to check up on new stuff you post!