Def Lep To Pour Some Sugar Onstage

def_leppard

That’s right. Def Leppard — the ’80s hair metallers that rocked arenas around the world — are back with a brand new album, and they’re coming to a city near you. With their latest album Songs From The Sparkle Lounge due out in March, the mighty Lep are hitting the road with fellow rock staples REO Speedwagon and Styx. Can’t wait to see them? Check out VH1 Classic for all your Def Leppard needs.

1. karien says:

they are a awesome band love them – especially joe elliot

2. Stacy says:

I have a Comment! WHY DO ALL THE GREAT BANDS PLAY EVERY STATE BUT CALIFORNIA???????????

3. jamie says:

def leppard,um,i never knew how good you guys were till i heard you on t.v. tonight.magic,except your missing link,steve.thats the missing link.i really felt that steve is that peice of magic that can,t be found.i really wanted to here his solo vocals is there any?you guys really have sweet personality,love it.

4. jamie says:

you know whats really weird,i know steve used to like old movies, from your song,about the tender trap,i can,t remember the name but, i like old movies to and i was watching this one with humprey bogart i can,t believe he looks just like steve clark,if you put long blond hair on him check it out ,also is their any solo vocals of steve,s singing?,i guess you guys don,t have time to read your comments posted ,cause you never answer my questions.i really want to hear his solo singing,i just have a feeling about what he would sound like,maybe and angel?oh yeah also joe eliot i watched your movie of how the band got started,i think its really neat ,that you are pshycic,real,and smart,.i heard you say on t.v. you are afraid of grocery stores,super real,guess what im afraid of airplanes,like that.

5. IIIIIIIIIIIIIOOIIIIIIIIIIIIII says:

TO MY SPIRITUAL,SOULMATE, HUSBAND,MOUNTAINS SING YOUR NAME, I LOVE YOU FOR ALL INFINITY.

6. IIIIIIIIIIOOIIIIIIIIIIIII says:

If the world ever passed away i pray,god will still lead me to you.

7. IIIIIIIIIIIOOIIIIIIIIIIIII says:

I LOVE YOU.MY BEAUTIFULL PERFECT HUSBAND,I WISH I COULD BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU.BUT I NEVER WILL,BUT ANYWAYS,AS ERIC CLAPTON ONCE SAID IN A SONG,’ouote’ IF I COULD CHOOSE A PLACE TO DIE, IT WOULD BE IN YOUR ARMS.,LOVE YA MY BEAUTIFUL SOLDIER.

8. jamie says: