Lil Wayne Busted With A Bunch of Drugs

lil-wayne-busted-110x.jpgRock Star Lesson No. 6: Don’t keep drugs on your tour bus. Unfortunately, Lil Wayne had to learn that one the hard way. The prolific rapper’s tour bus was pulled over in Yuma, Arizona late last night when border patrol officials found a .40-caliber pistol, 105 grams of marijuana, 29 grams of cocaine, 41 grams of ecstasy and various drug paraphernalia. The DEA was immediately called, and Lil Wayne (real name Dwayne Carter) was taken into custody and charged with possession of cocaine and ecstasy. Two associates of Wayne’s were also arrested.

This is Carter’s third arrest in four months; previously he was taken into custody on weapons charges in New York, and for an outstanding warrant in Idaho.

1. abigail says:

wats up baby boy i love u

2. ladonnatarbutton says:

why

3. Trevor Kaiser says:

Lil Wayne is the *#^% straight up Gangsta

4. DAJOHN says:

LIL WAYNE I DIDN’T KNOW THAT YOU WERE ARRESTED 4 TIMES AND ON THE RADIO THEY SAID THAT YOU WERE GOING TO DIE BECAUSE YOU WERE EATEN PEELS AND I NEW IT WAS NOT TRUE AND I ALWAYS WILL LOOK UP TO YOU AND I LOVE YOU I AM 10 YEARS OLD I ALWAYS DREAM ABOUT GETTING A KISS FROM YOU AND I HOPE MY DREAM COME TRUE AND MY NAME IS DAJA

5. Jodie says:

what ws he thinking people should know not have drugs on their tour bus. maybe he had forgot or something

6. DIAGNE says:

WHAT ‘S UP WEEZY I CAN’T SPEAK ENGLISH I SPEAK FRENCH OFET WEEZY EST LE MEILLEUR CHANTEUR DU MONDE BEST RAPPER ALIVE WEEZY FOREVER

7. Lil MississippI(v-BuRG) says:

hey weezy, stay out of trouble……..

8. DEON says:

LILWANYE IS TTHE BEST RAPPER ALIVE @~&# JAY Z

9. lawrence harris says:

*%&& what they say you the best rapper in the world.If you come to shelby mississippi we can get high (“ hell.

10. GENORA says:

DAMN THATS ^&)) UP WEZZY THEM CRACKERS GOT U ! FREE MY WEZZY F BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. ZANIKA says:

BA I LOVE YOU SO )^_# ING MUCH ! IF I WAS ON THE BUSI WOULD`VE TOOK THE CHARGE . BABY U R THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND ANY ONE WHO KNOWS ME KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE U I JUST HOPE THAT ONE DAY MY DREAM WILL COME TRUE AN I WOULD BE ABLE TO TOUCH YOU ! I WANNA KNOW WOULD U RIDE FOR ME WOULD U DIE FOR ME LAY DOWN ON THE GROUND TAKE FIVE FOR ME IF THE SPOT GOT HOT WOULD U SLID WIT ME NOW WOULD I RIDE FOR YOU AIN`T NO MOTHER )^_# IN QUESTION WOULD I DIE FOR YOU COUNT MY MOTHER )^_# BLESSING WOULD I RIDE FOR WEEZY WHAT THE )^_# U THINK WOULD I DIE FOR )^_# IT MAKE MY CASKET MINK !

12. young T says:

YYYooooo Weezy….. man i would have stashed that _(`# somewhere.. but hey,, u my +*%*( yo i freestyle too.. check me out.. me and my click called P-ville killaz.. check us out on myspace

13. lanesha says:

u have to cut dat @#`$ out

14. kiliana says:

dem fxcking cOps needa hOp Offa weezy’sz fxcking jOck dey always starting @%(# wit him dey needa stOp wOrryin bOut rappers & atart wOrryin bOut all dem stalkers & fxckin rapist dis wOrld gOt leave the fxckin rappers alOne

15. eureka barbour says:

what happen?baby boy

16. ladonnatarbutton says:

why why why why you tell me why.@@@@

17. ladonnatarbutton says:

that not cool. some time you ugly.

18. Arcia Caston says:

Dey betta let my babydaddy go cuz he dont need put in jail over sum drugs and weapons if u wanta get sumbody get all dem otha rappers that got all them drugs. ………………………………..

19. Arcia cece says:

u my fxukin baby i would do anything 4 u even though my friends say u ugly i still think u fine as hell i wanna have my babies wit u cuz u iz so freakin sexy and our kids will +!^ out wit good hair cuz me and u got good azz hair and i’m pretty 2 i have the biggest crush on u and if u +!^ to McComb, MIssissippi i will show u how big my crush iz

20. Arcia cece says:

u my fxukin baby i would do anything 4 u even though my friends say u ugly i still think u fine as hell i wanna have my babies wit u cuz u iz so freakin sexy and our kids will come out wit good hair cuz me and u got good azz hair and i’m pretty 2 i have the biggest crush on u and if u come to McComb, MIssissippi i will show u how big my crush iz

21. Tighty Witey says:

Weezy Baby, I feel if you want to get high or do you, more power to you. Everyone needs a release every once in a while. u know what i mean baby? But then again, who gone stop u anyway? U Weezy Baby!

22. B^IG RED says:

lil wayne (the best rapper alive) the realest _~+#) ANYWHERE!!!

23. dopegurl1 says:

damn your hella fine? i wish you can come back to yuma az?hit me up?or if you can perform for us

24. Sabrina says:

them cops needa worry bout te world problems nd stop worring bout these rappers…word up

25. tas'ciara says:

why ppl worried bout lil’wayne fuh?? it aint nobody’s bussiness wat he do!

26. matt says:

weezy knows how to get down. weezy ill blow some yayo wit ya

27. Maqnet says:

So he a gangsta cause of the ignorant things he do. Man Dwayne you can do better. I love on a real tip and I hate to give people reasons to think of you in a negative way. You might not care but I surely do because I can’t stand to hear negativity against you. Please be a better man…not a boy. You’re 25 now. Act 25 not 15. Oh yea, it’s not Dwayne Carter, it’s Dwayne Michael Carter Jr. [keep that in mind].

28. Ke-ke Robinson says:

Well that o.k homie they cant hold ya down 4-ever cause i been there been that.Just keep yo head up and pray to the men .But riding like that was a lil stupid.

29. Chelsea says:

i love lil wayneee, yer sexyy ;)

30. diane says:

I’M JUST GOING 2 GET RIGHT 2 THE POINT THIS IS JUST ANOTHER WAY FOR THEM 2 TRY AND KEEP U DOWN BOO DON’T CARE WHAT THEIR TRYING 2 DO JUST KEEP MAKING BANGING !&* MUSIC AND DO WHAT U DO BABY DON’T LET THIS GET 2 U 1 BIT U HAVE MILLIONS OF FANS WHO GOT UR BACK

31. weezywifey says:

thats a sexyass pic of ma boo

32. Tee says:

Dwayne, I love your %(^ and what u do and are about but the teenage generation needs u to be that role model rap and drugs and violence is getting crazy wit it. I know u got all that money and @!*` do something positive wit it. Your obviously madd talented dont *)!` it all up for chemicals…..you even gotta degree and @!*` u should know better then that. I’m a huge fan but that really disappoints me…its is a sexy pic of u tho….

33. Lauren says:

Thats !!!) IN crazy!!! Those pigs need to leave my baby alone!! If he wants to have fun then !!!) in let him!!!!! We all do it!!!!

34. J-Lady says:

Wayne man I love you and all this drama i dont care about cause y aknow what erbody tries stuff ne ways no matta what u do jus know one fan is always a fan ..

35. Star says:

man weezy!! imma have to come on dat tour bus witchu man wit out da dayum cops but witchu ya music liquor and some drugs *`^@& like ya say money drugs +)(%_ es liquor LETS HAVE OURSELF A PARTY!! haha i love you mann..!!=]

36. Star says:

and i forgot to say dat dem pigs juss jelous cuz you got da looks, da talent, da money, and all da #_(% in drugs you want.!! haha i love you ^)$_~

37. Amanda Bynes says:

how dare you??

38. Amanda Bynes says:

Listen get your ugly butt out of bed and stop doin drugs. I looked up to you but not anymore. I don’t like you anym0ore and i nhate what you became. I am really mad and nangry. Show your audienxe that you can do much better. ok?! p.s. I agree with M’S WIFEY WHICH HAPPENS TO BE MY BEST FRIEND!!?

39. JEROME MOORE says:

MY NIGGA %#^#)@^~!+&@(&^@ THAT U ON TOP OF UR GAME DO WHAT THE %#^#)@^~!+&@(&^@ U DO BUT %#^#)@^~!+&@(&^@ WITH SOME OF US ARKANSAS (WEST MEMPHIS) NIGGAS WE GOT A LOT TO 0FFER IN THIS %#^#)@^~!+&@(&^@ UP #~_@)&&%`%)!&#) MUSIC INDUSTRY WHICH U GOT ON LOCK. http://WWW.JERMUN@YAHOO.COM

40. daisha says:

well 1st of all this my guy an he that nigga an i love hime so much an im behind him 100

41. ijshanna says:

stop somking it is bad for you even thought you smoke crack or do drugs i still love you and your songs your the best of the rappers and your a cutie.xoxo loe you and stay out of tubble

42. dipset says:

ya in da way. let da man b. but smokin aint good 4 ya baby, next thing u know she doin drugs to. stop for her.

the best rapper alive is lil wayne

43. chelsea says:

he should not go to jail it have a lot of rappers out there that sale drugs and they going to send him to jail no and people are saying they cut off all his hair no thats just wrong he has go music how can they send him to jail

44. keeon says:

thats are write but jzay is a $%~$_!!+@&*_@~_#!

45. 557453 says:

What a lovely day for a 557453! SCK was here

46. Well done, this is very fun to read. Have you ever considered submitting articles to magazines?

47. So condition you necessitate as soon as lookup telephone number, you are today equipped with the necessary details to desire between out of the ordinary options plus services several is unsurpassed in favor of you.

48. Not other than be capable of invalidate cellular phone directories supply you essentials pro landline telephone numbers, rider they specialize in information regarding telephone numbers as well as unpublished cell phone numbers given that well. Because further services other than have possession of access to facilitate public records, there are particular which also uses new sources as obtain hard at what time hit upon particulars that no one else know how to supply.