Flavor of Love 3: Meet Flav’s Ladies

flavor_of_love_3_girls2.jpg

Below, you’ll find big shots of some of the ladies set to compete for Flavor Flav’s affection on Flavor of Love 3, premiering Monday, Feb. 11. We don’t want to give too much away about the girls, but you can find out more info by checking out each of their profiles which are up on the just-launched social-networking site Flavor of Love World.

Also: OMG!!! TWINS!!!

Shy:

Sinceer:

Thing 1 & Thing 2:

Tik:

Flavor of Love World
Flavor of Love 3 Preview
Tour the Flavor of Love 3 House!

1. bittersweettish says:

If he kicks off seezin…I’m done!!!! He already kicked off my gurlz…..bee-ex, myamme,and prancer

2. damn she got it all says:

if flav kick my sister off ima kick his $(^ yea if he wont it he can get it and if my sister come home cryin ima kick his behind ima already taking care of her child wat else do u want 2 go wrong all i kno s i dont want my sistedr to be hurt cuz if ids dude break her heart ima snapp him in half yes black is my sister i will always love you black no matter wat i love you

3. Jen says:

Just saw Seezinz on an episode of Hell Date today. How do these girls hop from reality show to reality show? It’s all so unreal!

4. s.t.s. says:

Let me vent for a minute or two. I don’t know why Flav got rid of the twin but still leaves ugly people in the house? I could obviously tell her boyfriend was lying and probably bitter she left his 6 ton behind. If I had some words to describe each girl this season it would be…………….

Bee-EX Gold Digger
    bUNZ Flabby Patty
    EI 2 Seconds (not 5 minutes of fame, but 2 seconds)
    GrayvEE Pig Feet
    Hotlanta Captain Morgan
    Ice X ——Posure
    Myammee 211 (that’s code for robbery cause she stole somebody money)
    Rayna Operator (why she called the house after she got kicked out? That shows how crazy she is….
    Prancer rexic (she ‘s missing the ano….. cause ano boobs)
    Q-Tee Mobster
    Seezinz Cry Baby
    Shy Tic Tac
    Sinceer 5-head
    Thing 1 and Thing 2 Biggie Smalls
    Tik Big Dude
    Tree Scrapper (cause she’s in the sky)
    Black Orange Glo
    Protype Skinny Jenny ( She looks like a small jennifer Hudson)
    Peechee Hairspray
    Dymz Brandy (them eyes are too far apart)
    Short tee Coyote ugly
    Luscious D Magnifier (Upclose she look old as hell…. Flav need to magnify her ha ha ha

For anybody I left off you must not of been memorable. ….

I don’t know what Flav sees in these chicks? Week after week he has sent pretty people home, and leaves in bag ladies. If Seezinz wins I would not be surprised because week after week she helps to send someone home.

I hope he does not pick any of them, because the old girls are nasty. If you live like that on t.v. for the world to see, HOW YOU LIVE AT HOME?

5. new money says:

thing 1 did you realy give your ex-boy friend a `!*+!+($ And thing 2 why is your gap in so biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

6. shakera misses brown says:

yo flav need some past kickin of mimie all dem new gurlz need to bounce

7. SOLTAZZER says:

SEEZIN’S ALL THE WAY!! SINCEER NEEDS TO GO, SHE’S A DRUNK, THING 2 IS A __`__ GROW UP!!
    BLACK JUST FOR THE MONEY HAS A THING FOR BLACK MEN.
    OPEN YOU EYES FLAV!!!!!!!!!

8. amy says:

hey shy i just wanted to say hi your my favorite because your soo funny especially when you say shy shang i bring the PAIN!!!!! i laughed hard for an hour and so did my brother well later!!

9. ot. young says:

I am a huge flavor of love fan. You know the kind that sets their week around Monday at 8 p.m. . No matter where I am I find a television to watch it promptly. First, I believe made a mistake sending Miami home because it was nobody but Rayna hatin azz, making crank calls. But the biggest mistake of all he made is sending Thing 2 home. Flav if you get a chance to read this please send me an email personally so I can talk some sense into you. I grew up in a household full of men and ratchet women so trust Game recognize game. Out of all the women you have had in your home I truely believe thing 2 would have made you a Good ride or Die chicks. Open your eyes boy, Seesinz is looking for fame, and I have to give it to the girl she running her game, but I see straight through that. Black , I can see off top , If she did make it with you , soon as you brought her around other men with money like athletes she’s get Ghost. And Sinceer with her hateful butt is just that. She slick , and any man with money can get. Do you really trust someone that can make a comment about someone’s dieing mother around your kids ? Stop letting some of those looks take you in. Really flav I have grown to be a huge fan of yours and I’m trying to look out for you.

10. ot. young says:

Oh yeah , and I believe prancer would have been okay too. She different and ecletic just like flav. I believe she would have kept flav’s interests, and made a good babysitter to his kids and Grandkids. I remember when Seesinz said Prancer was immature. I feel she was insulting Flav as well because Flav is young at heart just like Prancer, so what would make her think she would be compatable for Flav. Think Flav

11. Naziru from Ghana says:

Damn am am African from Ghana………I go for Bee-Ex cuz shes tyt. Hey Flavor Flav u shud come do diz ~*(& once in Africa Ghana dude!! Holla!! nazz_4_shizzy@yahoo.com

12. dijah says:

wow think about it all these girls is getting paid to be on the show more drama they cause more money they get…. flav is gettin paid too… and none of these girls like him for real they are money hungry gold diggers yeah all of them black, seezins, and sinceer… and anyways he is bringing thing 2 back on the show while their in france think about it anyone who is on tv is getting paid so why not them… more vieweers more money… i dont see why these girls just dont become famous on their own take care of their kids, go to school, make something out of themselves and stop relying on a man who is going to play you anyways to take care of you… it is ansty to see all the girls kiss him one afetr another like he didn’t kiss the girl before you they all are just swapping spit come on be real they are really making all african american wemon(real wemon) look bad and that is not right…
    well if you have any problem with anything that i said email me at: khadijah_walt@yahoo.com and i will be glad to set yuo straight im also 14 with a bright future and will never be on a reality show showing all america and the world how stupid i canact! remember hoes!!! khadijah_walt@yahoo.com lol

13. Jenna says:

HI ting one and ting 2 whats going on I amso sorry ur sister was elinmated thing 2 so what show r u watching or are you watching anything i right now hate my friend but she also is a big fan LOVE,
    your BIGGEST FAN JENNA

ROCK AND ROLL

14. Jenna says:

HI i don’t think that you should of lefted i think you should of won LOVE,

JENNA

your BIGGEST fan JENNA

15. TIFFINY says:

ALL OF YOU ARE @**$* &`%@^ S

16. Lauren says:

I like the second season the best.

17. keisha says:

i am sick of flav discriminating against the plus size, these men shouldn’t sleep on a big girl because if they carry themselves well, they can be just as sexy as them crackhead `^@!^ es

18. darius says:

all yall )@*!@ es ugly

19. TIFFINY says:

THING 1&THING2 ARE VERY SPECIAL BUT WHEN FLAV ELIMANATED HING1 I WAS SHOCK.

20. breaisa says:

the ladies need flav it seem to me thats there trying to like him but they not they just there 4 the famous and stuff thats all flav should know wat kind of girls there r

21. D BABY says:

HEY FLAV I REALLY LIKE WATCHING YOUR SHOWS BECAUSE THEY ARE FUN BUT SINCE YOU HAVE STARTED A NEW SEASON THE GIRLS HAVE BEEN GOING CRAZY.. AND SINCE RAINY LEFT SHE HAVE BEEN CALLING YOUR HOUSE SETTING PEOPLE UP LIKE SHE SET MYAMMEE UP AND THE GUY THAT CALLED THE HOUSE FOR HER LIKE HE SAID SHE OLD HIM SOME MONEY SHE DIDNT KNOW HIM RAINY HAD SET HER UP NOT ONLY HER IT WAS YOU TO!!! THANKS AND FLAV SEEZINZ WAS NOT THERE FOR YOU I JUZ SAW HER ON HELL DATE!

22. alexis says:

why do u have thing 1 & 2 when u know that they are not hotter than myammee

23. danielle says:

HEY ALEXIS

24. danielle says:

HEY ALEXIS DONT YOOH JUZ GET TRIED OF MESS!!!! LOL :D

25. alexis says:

u know thing 1&2 are not hot with their gap in there theeth!

wat up d babY:d

26. danielle says:

ALEXIS YOOH R SOO DAMN CRAZII GUH!!

27. danielle says:

HEY FALV I REALL LIKE YOUR SHOWS BUT I THINK SEASON 2 AND 3 ARE THA BEST BECUZ ITS MORE ATTENTION TOO IT IF YOOH KNO WAT I MEAN!! :D

28. alexis says:

wat u doin u not talkin on the phone

29. danielle says:

Hey Flav I just wanted too let you know that I cant wait too watch the Reuion tommorrow because I want too see who you are going too ask to marry you and I hope its Myammee because she was there for you snd just too let you know is Myammee was there for you Raina had set her up for a phone call and the guy that called there for she dont know him because I watch the hole thing and she just didnt set her up she set you up too Flav she wasnt there for you Myammee was so you need to date and marry Myammee!!!!

30. alexis says:

wat up d baby
    flavor u are crazy for making seeinzzi leave

31. danielle says:

Flav I cant believe you sent Myammee home becaquse she was the only one there for you and Rayna had set her up Flav dont you get it you should have kept her there until you found out the truth thats all you had to do man thats not hard!!

32. danielle says:

wat it do lexy lex

33. alexis says:

wat u d baby
    alex is one stupid hoe

34. danielle says:

flav is not crazii for makin seezin leave

35. danielle says:

the reason why she was yellin is because kareem went down the street to play basketballl and he brought the dog wit him and he called the ma momma cell phone and oshwanett anwered it and he said the police was down there but they wasnt down there too take em

36. SOLA says:

TIK WAS UGLY AND SO WAS SHY

37. kooky says:

ay wt up well i think thing two was better with flavor cuz look she was with a older guy like flavor and she really looked heart broken at the reuenoun

you just dum cuz you lose sumthing good and watch u dnt knw wt u got till u lose it and that wt gonna happen and it gonna be to late to go back

38. mystery says:

i think flav should have picked black and married her instead of chooseing thing 2 and marry his baby’s mama

39. melinda says:

i think thing two really is a thing two and she just as ugly as flav i also think that dragon breath #_^@*@$~_+!+~%!(_ was good for his ugly &%+%**~^((~$~#~ ive actually seen girls looking like they gonna throw up after kissing him yuk

40. melinda says:

miami or what ever your name is yo your forehead is off the chain that is quite a big forehead scary

41. melinda says:

ice you were a joke from the moment i saw you we all called it we new you were there for yourself and not flav how theheck can you kiss that man he looks like a little bug dont get me wrong the guy is funny and very entertaining but come on girl if i were a guy i would never kiss you you really made yourself look stupid on telivision

42. melinda says:

why is it the light skinned girls on every one of flavs shows seem like there targeted could it be that some of you who are on the dark side alittle jelous me and my girls cant stand the way there treated back off its not there fault there the most appealling to most men in the world

43. Jeff says:

I LOVE MYAMMEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEREVER U ARE. I THINK U ARE TOTALLY CUTE AND ATTRACTIVE! IF U ARE SINGLE, HIT U BOI UP IN WASHINGTON, DC!!!!!!

44. key says:

i love fLAVOR OF LOVE SO MUTH

45. amy says:

prancer roks…………….ice looks just lik wire! i also lik thing 1 n 2

46. Ricky Yun says:

This is awsome! look forward to more thanks!

47. Brown Boy NZL says:

Man I dont care bout any negative blah blah anyone gotta say. Flav, ill have any of the woman you kick off. You been to NZL on our Marae and you know us maori boys from the south pacific love the beutifuLL afican angles. Hook a brother bey!!

48. myammee says:

myammee you is sexy is hell idk why you went on dat show with dat ugly ^~+#!^&@^*!(*@$ nigga flav. i mean if i was 12 years older i would try to get with u!!!!!!!!!!!

49. locvacancesg says:

Un site excellent ! La location saisonnière est une bonne alternative à l’hôtel et beaucoup moins cher !