An oddly blonde Jack Black informed VH1 News that the celebrity swag at Sundance wasn’t exactly free — it comes at a price. The price? Taking a picture with the stuff, which means being prepped to be the next face of a random cosmetics brand in their Asian marketing campaign. (Just kidding. Sort of.) We caught all of the action at Sundance, the annual Park City, Utah, meet-and-greet, where celebrities came to check out new films, promote their own, and, in general, raise the level of conversation. Whether or not that actually worked in practice is something else entirely. When asked, for instance, about his horrendous new glasses, Bono claimed that they’re 3-D. That goes along with U2‘s new film, U2 3D, but it doesn’t change the fact that the world’s most socially conscious star of the stage needs a new stylist. For more on the festival, click here.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 9 Things You Never Knew About Mimi Faust | VH1 Blog
- What Else Did The Psychic Priestess Tell Mimi About Nikko? – | VH1 Blog
- Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Episode 9 In Three Minutes – | VH1 Blog
- Sh*t T.I. Says: The Harris Family Impersonates T.I.'s One-Liners | VH1 Blog
- Hit The Floor: Five Possible Explanations For Mysterious Mia | VH1 Blog