Bret Michaels: Sexy Veggies

If you need further proof of the sense of humor Bret Michaels possesses about himself, look no further than the video below. We put Bret’s perpetual turned-onedness to the test with a little game we call Animal, Vegetable or It Kinda Turns Me On. The concept is simple: we throw out the name of an object to Bret (New York, pussycats, Busch Gardens, etc.) and he categorizes it for us…with sexy results! Be sure to stick around (or just forward to) the last few seconds, in which Bret reveals just how big of a rise we were able to get out of him. It’s not just awesome; it’s insanely awesome.

1. tebevedfdsgdfsgfsdgfgfd says:

fgsgffsdn gsdtfyy gsrgs gts gsry hgd yts hgdy7t5red hgfd65s yttrdh hgd sw ytr ttthtr tytr

2. althea says:

Bret, he cracks me up. I still can’t stop saying “me likey,me likey alot” Thanks Bret for bringing a smile to my face on Sunday night (my most unfavorite night of the week). I had a bit of a bad day, but your sexy veggies made me laugh!!! Love you.

3. Ann-Margaret Howes says:

Bret, you can turn me on anytime from Hoosick Falls NY. I love you and I allways will. Please phone me soon I have been waiting to here your sweet voice. bye my rock of love?

4. annmargaret says:

Bret , iam still waiting to here from you and i will take you home anytime becouse you are always in my heart and will be forever and ever.love you Bret.

5. Jenise says:

Bret — Your right what happened????

6. TC says:

I must of missed this one! Atleast he has a sense of humor! I’m glad about that! I just hope him and Taya work out!

7. Kris says:

BRET NEEDS TO CHANGE HIS DESICION AND PICK MINDY.
    BRET NEEDS TO HAVE AN OPEN MIND AND GIVE MINDY THE CHANCE TO BE HIS ROCK OF TRUE LOVE!!!
    MINDY IS THE RIGHT ONE FOR BRET!!!
    I BELIEVE BRET MADE A MISTAKE PICKING TAYA.
    MINDY IS TRULY IN LOVE WITH BRET AND THE TWO OF THEM DESERVE TO HAVE EACH OTHER, THEY ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER……..SORRY TAYA, BUT YOU ARE JUST NOT THE RIGHT ONE FOR BRET.
    BRET…THINK ABOUT IT…MINDY IS THE RIGHT ROCK OF TRUE LOVE FOR YOU :~)

8. stacylee72 says:

Yummy!! Anything with Bret turns me on…. animal, vegetable…hell… just oil…what a turn on !!!