As if what’s happening in the Spears household wasn’t bad enough, now it seems that whatever’s wrong with the deposed pop princess might be catching. In terrifying news for people who fly in planes, an Air Canada flight from Toronto to London had to be diverted to Ireland on Tuesday because the co-pilot apparently suffered a nervous breakdown. According to reports, he was dragged screaming from the cockpit and placed into restraints. As one passenger told the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation: “His voice was clear so he didn’t sound drunk or anything. He was swearing and asking for God and very distressed. He basically said he wanted to talk to God.” Couple that with the news of Jamie Lynn’s pregnancy and even news about Eva Mendes’ rehab visit, and we think we’ve identified a trend. Crazy: No longer reserved for full-moons only.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Kirk Frost And Bambi From Basketball Wives LA Party Together | VH1 Blog
- Watch The First Episode Of Hit The Floor Right Now! | VH1 Blog
- The Top 100 Songs of the '90s | VH1 Blog
- Scrappy Regrets Putting Erica On The Show: LHHATL Tweet Roundup – | VH1 Blog
- Flavor Flav Stars In Couples Therapy Season Three | VH1 Blog