Deelishis Dishes on Replacing Flav & Ditching that Butt

deelishis1.jpg

Our girl Deelishis is back with a big-ass interview in this month’s Sister 2 Sister, and she’s got a lot to say. When she’s not describing her plans for world domination (radio work, her jean line, acting, breaking up with Busta Rhymes), Flav’s ex talks about everything from her daughter’s butt to her new, younger boyfriend, to shaking her image from FOL2: “I wanted to get past being the girl who had a butt so big you could have a picnic on it.” She’s even got some new pics to share, though they’re not quite as revealing as her spread in Smooth. Check ‘em out – along with some choice quotes – below, and look out – Deelishis means business.

On her 8-year old daughter’s big booty: “I say it’s a gift and a curse. And she has inherited it already.”

Describing her first date with her new boyfriend, “I said yes [to the date] and I was very intrigued by his company…he got his feet done when I got my feet done. He wasn’t self conscious.”

On Flavor Flav’s ability to land hot girls: “He’s a lot of fun. And he’s a man. A lot of people were like he’s so unattractive. There’s something that connects sometimes where you’ll see a beautiful woman and you’ll see her with a not so attractive man. He just has a way with that woman. And Flav had a way where I was attracted to him.”

Did she give Flav the boot? Answer: helllll no. “I didn’t dump Flav….That man stopped calling me, wouldn’t accept my calls, changed his number and totally avoided me.”

[Sister2Sister]

Related Content
Deelishis Videos of the Day: Rumpshaker | On Rumpshaker Set | Rumpshaker Fan Mix
Booty Dance | Wendy Williams Interview | Hot Clip
Gossip: Deelishis Still Has Love for Flav

1. Aprillynn says:

Hey Dee.You came to New Orleans and had a lil runway at Club Metro. You picked winners and you have not responded back.It:s cool.You was very impressed on my pictures.Well good luck on your new jeans.I was number 36.

2. janelle says:

i think thats dirty that he quite accpetin yo callzs u won hisz heart now he lookin for somebody elses heart wen he couldve had yo heart

3. kia cato says:

Nice pictures..you are a star.pretty good luck .

4. getreal says:

You look wonderful, I was right all along, I knew Flav would not be serious about you, he needs money and wants people no to forget him, so he does these reality shows, I know he will not find anyone as nice and pretty as you-he stopped answering the phone, because he has committment issues, he can’t keep a woman, he was luck with you, because, look what you have now–your man is HOT, you make a beautiful couple, I hope you are still together, how is your daughter, please keep us updated on your career, one question, how did you get rid of the bumps you had on your face and arms? you look wonderful–good luck.

5. MiZ.undaStUUd says:

Wats up DEElishis..When you ^)! in bac to the BRICK…fa all them who dont jbo thats that HOTTEST GAY spot in D-TOWN……..DALLAS &$%!`

6. natia says:

I think Deelishes need to read about Hottentot Venus. If you have never heard of her, please google her and look for her on youtube.

7. TREE says:

OMG, she looks so hot and pretty~~~~~~~~~~~~_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+. It seems that girl is dating online now. I saw her profile on dating site “W e a l t h y lo v I n g . c o m” last week. It is said she is dating young billionaire on that site.

8. blackrose says:

I just want 2 know who she’s dating now

9. blackrose says:

Why did u put ya self out there like that knowing that u have a daugter 2 raise. I think u robbed yourself of any class that u may have. No matter how much u cover up everybody already knows what’s really under there. But I do commend u on thyin 2 do tha right thing now. I know u have a good heart and who ever u commit ya self 2 is a lucky man. So now that ya name is in lights make it a good thing. Keep ya head up and good luck……..let little momma know everything is a hustle.

10. Ms.Thomas says:

Thank You Dee!!! You look so beautiful in these pics. I think it is important to see that you have so much more to offer!! I read the sister2sister article because I knew that you would be the good girl we all came to know on FOL2. I am happy for your new relationship and oh yeah you didnt need flav. He is not a faithful person. You be you and emjoy the fame the postive way. Show everyone that you have brains beauty and a large butt (lol). This is what we women like to call GROWN AND SEXY!!! Dee you are just that keep up the good work in writing and keep on showing younger girls who have noone to look up to you can be more than your body (looks)!!!

11. JUICYJAY says:

IF UR DWN2 EARTH AND UR LOOKN FOR WIFEY MATERIALIM LOOKN FOR A HANDSOME BLACK GUY 19-23 THATS CAN SPOIL ME IF THATS YOU U CAN HIT ME UP ON MY CELL 516-833-2009 OR ON THE CHURP 183*198*22
    IM SORT OF JEALOUS OF FLAVA FLAV AND THING 2 BECUZ THEY FOUND TRU LOVE AND IVE LANDED WITH A BROKEN HEART AND IT HURTS BECAUSE EVRYBODY DESERVES TO BE HAPPY

12. shanee williams says:

deelishis how or baby daddy

13. Lee says:

Hey Girl, I saw your interview after you and Flav split you was promo your jeans, You looked sincerly hurt about the break up my husband and I couldnt understand why. But hey love is the eyes of the beholder. You had to much class for him anyhow, when Flav of Love aired their wasnt an episode that went by that my girls or someone in my fam didnt call and lauph about how much we looked aliked when you threw up the guns but still maintained yourself like a lady with that raggady NY I said that’s the type of b**** I could role with. Just a little something for you to think about. I loved them ruff, I loved ballers, I loved them fine as ^$(%~^_~@(@#+@`( Why? Because I was loving for the wrong reasons. I took a step back checked myself and God sent me a man that loves my child (not his) as much as he loves me, when i’m weak he’s strong, it’s been 2 years dating 3 married and I still watch him sleep at night and thank god for him and the beutiful child he gave me. Good Luck girl, I hope you find the same. I hate to throw salt but keep an eye on cutey he looks a little dainty, it’s sad our black men are homo thuggin it to the fullest.

14. BUG says:

SHE IS A TRUE DIVA. KEEP DOING U AND REPPIN’ 4 ” THE THICK WIT IT CHICKS”. DO U DEELISHIS!

15. RavonsWife says:

I love this pic…she looks so happy…her personality deserves someone that will love her for her…Flav was not it but I admire her for kissing his ugly !$*`*%@_`)+)*!!

16. LAQUINTA504 says:

HEY DEE TIS JENA FROM NEW PRLEANS…I JUS WANNA SAY GUD LOKIN ON UR NEW OLDMAN…HE IS A HUNK…THAT MAN IS ” LIK WE SAY N THA N.O.” HE IS A HOT PIECE…FLAV IS THRU BEEN THRU…WHAT WERE U THINKIN…YEAH HE HAD A GUD HEART BUR ON THA REAL…U C WHAT U GOT…HE LOK LIK A REAL RESPECTABLE YOUNG MAN..HE LOK LIK HE HAV A LOT OF GUD HOME UPBRINGIN…GUD LUCK IN UR NEW REALATIONSHIP…OHH AINT NOTHIN WRONG WITH BEING WITH A “JUVIE”LIK WE SAY IN THA N.O ….JENA EARLIE

17. the hater says:

like the pics and you needed to move on though flav wasnt it hate see you left busta though but things happen for a reason keep doing whacha do take care of your princess

18. Tanigha says:

that is so bogus cause i can feel u d cause he know he loved u and u loved im so what the _*&#_#%#%+(@&+%@ is his problem he on dat crack

19. angie says:

keep up the good work girl forget what them hater say and keep going until u reach the top if some one has something negative to say then they reallly don’t know no because haters always have nothing good to say so keep up the good work

20. monika says:

who is your little girls dad ? on the flavor of love you asked ny did she know who your daughters dad was so who is he?

21. MiniHoopz09 says:

Hey, First let me start off by saying that i was a huge fan of yourz when you was on the show. i hope that everything is going good for you (singing, Clothing line, etc…) and you stay a sweet person. i want to be one of your models soooooo bad but i think im too short lol.

22. doris says:

i like you i think of you as a older role model.

23. monique says:

do your thing d i think u r a good person

24. tatyana says:

deelishis yew r a good person and i was sooo happy when yew won the show but then i thought about it and said to myself, “she could’ve done better”, and then yew did lol. good luck with yer career and ya man xoxo

25. maria says:

u a fake acter o my god ugly as…………nasty

26. Lady Ginger says:

Please fix all of the videos you guys have of Deelishis. I was unable to view them. Please Update them as soon as possible. Thanks. Deelishis, I hope everything is working out well for you. I hope Vh1 will give you your own show. Better yet you should hook up with Real and do a Calender. That would be Hot!

27. tatee says:

girl i am glad you have a cute one know and why you did not _#%(*#~$)%%_%)@^ new york up i can’t stand that %^+%_~#~)(%&`&^!% and flav made that %^+%_~#~)(%&`&^!% rich

28. brittany says:

You and your man look so good together and I turly wish the both of you all the best.

29. rage says:

delishes u reaaly push heart faraway how can i get u honey