Despite the news that most of the Oscars‘ usual after-party-fanfare had been canceled in light of the writers’ strike (shame on you, Vanity Fair, for shame!), there was still plenty of action. The celebrities were in fine moods. Just see how they were behaving on the red carpet (above) — and it only got better. (Well, except for Gary Busey, but we digress.) Most dropped in on Elton John’s AIDS Foundation after-party at the Pacific Design Center. Among those who attended were Marion Cotillard, Harrison Ford, George Clooney, Sean Penn, Sharon Stone, the Coen brothers, Courtney Love, Heidi Klum and Seal, Daniel Day-Lewis, Anne Hathaway . . . and Sir Elton himself, who, when asked if he ever got starstruck, responded: “Of course I get starstruck! Mary J. is coming! Ahhhhh!” We love superstars when they’re being effusive. Check back tomorrow for video from the shindig.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Chantel Christie's Music Career | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- House Has Always Crushed On LisaRaye | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Nya Lee's New, Long Hair | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch Draya On Wendy Williams | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog