Battle of the Butts: CoCo vs. Kardashian

cocomain.jpg

You know it’s a slow news day when Rachel Bilson‘s bangs are a big story, so what better time to take a break, sit back, and enjoy the many poses of Ice-T‘s wife Nicole “CoCo” Austin?! We’ve grabbed some of our favorite pics snapped recently of CoCo for you, including some of her workin’ it as hype-woman for her rapping hubby over New Years Eve weekend. But after marveling in the glory that is her butt, we’ve begun to wonder – is CoCo giving resident booty queen Kim Kardashian a run for her money? Have a look and see for yourself – the battle of the butts has just begun!

CoCo steps it up!

Kim’s infamous backside:

1. tadow says:

Butt implants or not I would f#%k the $#!t out of both of them!

2. Xoxichtl says:

I don’t know if Kim is real but I will give her the benefit of the doubt on this one. This battle seems unfair.
    Coco’s been pricked and kneaded more than a damn pin cushion. I got an issue with these Ms Potato-Head females and their removable body parts being placed against women who are NATURALLY curvacious and thick. Why can’t surgically altered women compete with surgically altered women?

3. fowl says:

kim is such a f#%k joker, she open up her $)%$$ for the hole wide world to see and playing miss pretty. she only have all the black men f#%K her and leaving, and the reggie bush can’t find a decent girl she also pose for playboy what kind of girl is she, no decent girl don’t pose for palyboy and for the world to she where her man is going when the night come , that sopose to be private not bublic anymore. and KIM BUTT IS NOT REAL SHE HAS IMPLANTS THE ONLY REAL BUTT IS JLO. WHAT HAPPEN TO ALL THE BLACK GIRLS BUTT IN HOLLYWOOD THEY DON’T HAVE, ONLY KIM KARDASHIAN FAKE @!* COME ON PEOPLE BE REAL.AND BT THE WAY KIM MY @!* IS BIGGER THAN YOURS AND ITS REAL.STOP EXPOSING YOUR SELF. U ARE BEAUTIFUL LET ONLY YOUR MAN SEE YOUR PRIVATE PARTS. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE OF KHLOE SHE IS MY GIRL PLAIN SPOKEN NO BULL *#~( T.KIM TAKE A REST AND LET KHOLE TAKE OVER, KIM U ARE SO SHORT WHEN U MEET 40 YEARS OLD PEOPLE WOULD CALL U MIDGET.STEP BACK

4. s. davis says:

SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME “BLACK WOMEN” ARE KNOW TO HAVE BUTTS NATURALLY AND IT NEVER GETS TALKED ABOUT HOW COME ? HUMMMM…..

5. chris drake says:

kim do you suck $_%`

6. Mr. Divicious says:

TWO BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN A ASS CONTEST DRAW NO WINNER CAUSE ANY GUY I KNOW INCLUDING ME WHO GET THEM BOTH

7. Andres says:

Damm! Kim get the biggest &$_*$_(~_!~%$&_ and she $~+^(!@$~*+_~#)+ en hot!

8. REYNA says:

WOW KIM IS PRETTY WISHED I LOOKED LIKE HER

9. wiser says:

Are you serious people ..Kim is the fake ^*#*&^*^*!%&*@% on here …gooogle or find it on Utube where COco pops that butt muscle up and makes her butt bigger ..You can not do that with a implant I challenge Kim to do this..which is definately not gonna happen as we seen in Dancing with the stars she cant make that fake butt move to save her life and rep ..I’m really sick of ppl giving fake ppl credit.Yes coco boobs are fake but that dont make her butt fake. I know because I lift weight on my butt and it’s big and I can pop it up like coco ..I would love to see kim do that

10. wiser says:

Are you serious people ..Kim is the fake #!%)*#**+)!+)#_ on here …gooogle or find it on Utube where COco pops that butt muscle up and makes her butt bigger ..You can not do that with a implant I challenge Kim to do this..which is definately not gonna happen as we seen in Dancing with the stars she cant make that fake butt move to save her life and rep ..I’m really sick of ppl giving fake ppl credit.Yes coco boobs are fake but that dont make her butt fake. I know because I lift weight on my butt and it’s big and I can pop it up like coco ..I would love to see kim do that

11. carlo says:

coco would sit her powerful ~+%)!~&#~%!)@_@ down on kims and crush it with ease.