Hulk Caught Cheating with Brooke’s BFF?

hogans022908.jpg

Uh oh. The National Enquirer is pointin’ the cheating finger at family guy Hulk Hogan, alleging that the wresting hero (and VH1 star) had an affair with daughter Brooke’s close friend, 33-year old Christiane Plante. When the tabloid caught up with Hulk’s supposed lover, she cried through her confession. “It was never my intention to hurt Terry’s and Linda’s wonderful, funny, sweet, loving, beautiful and talented daughter Brooke,” she said. “My relationship with Terry began at a time when Terry and Linda privately knew their marriage was ending. She had left him already, although no official papers had been filed.”

Hulk’s only comment was, “I’ve got nothing to say. I just want to protect my family,” but his daughter recently posted this cryptic message on her MySpace blog: “I’m going through one of the hardest issues i’ve ever had to deal with in my life…please keep me and my family in your prayers…i need all the support i can get.” Things certainly haven’t been easy for the Hogan clan, as word came today that the other driver in Nick Hogan‘s car accident case was sentenced in the case.

1. triple x says:

CAN YOU REALLY CALL IT CHEATING IF THE PERSON U SUPPOSE TO BE CHEATING ON LEFT??

2. nick martin says:

Shame……..Hulk Hogan is a hero!!!

3. Laurie says:

I really enjoyed the series and will miss it. I loved the family all together. I wish them all the best!!

4. Teri says:

It is so sad to see this couple splitting up. You can see the LOVE that exist between them.

I made a BIG MISTAKE divorcing “THE LOVE OF MY LIFE” after 20 years of marriage. This happened over 15 years ago, and I have regretted every minute of it. By the grace of God, we managed to remain good friends. The worst part was how it hurt our 2 children . . . and they still live the pain from the split – and the “could have been” memories. The trauma has negatively impacted every relationship they have had. IT WAS JUST NOT WORTH SPLITTING UP. I pray that there is still hope for the Hulk and Linda to reunite and be more patient with one another – and forgiving of all that may have happened. I love them both. God bless.

5. sophia says:

After seeing the pics of Hulk rubbing down his daughter (on her butt, legs and in between her thighs) with lotion while sunbathing… I am just sick to my stomach. I remember how obsessed he was with her (Brooke) on the show. And now he gets a look-a-like girlfriend??? I was a big fan of the family. No longer a fan of Hulk at all. Yuck!!!

6. nicole curry says:

i don’t think they should split they were a happy family. they need to get back together they belong together

7. Damo says:

i think its all carzy and a load of crap!

8. Tiffany says:

LEAVE THEM ALONE, GIVE THE HOGAN FAMILY PRIVACY DURING THEIR HARD TIMES!!!! WOW! THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!

9. eddie says:

you hogans are sick white trash there is a boy lying like a vegatable and nick is crying to mommy showing no remorse,hulk stop rubbing lotion on brooke’s ((& it is incest

10. Irene says:

This family is so fake, the mother and daughter look like cheap strippers.
    after hearing the jail house tapes, it just proves that this family is without morals or conscience. Nick should spend the rest of his life in prison as should Terry for supplying the liquor. I feel so bad for the poor John who risked his life for his country ,only to come home and end up needing 24/7 care because he had a careless,selfcentered friend like Nick who never was taught any responsibility.

11. Debbie says:

This whole family could use a lifetime of counseling. Dysfunctional barely discribes all of them. If Linda Hogan is so distraught about her son being in prison…what is she doing in Vegas with a man her sons age? Hulk was a great wrestler…and I suppose that after his body was beaten up he needed to make money…but the reality shows can’t be good for familys with kids who feel so priveleged to begin with….it just adds to their narcacisstic tendencies. Linda Hogan is a completely fake woman…inside and out. Brooke has no real talent…and if it weren’t for her dad being who he is…wouldn’t have gotten the deal that she did. She is right behind her mother with the spending habits and fakeness. The entire family needs to check their egos at the door!!!! Shame on Hulk for not being able to reign them in before it came to what it did. They tried to come off as the “all american family”…they missed it by miles!!!!! I hope that Nick is denied his wish for a new reality show for himself and is made to get a real job…and that he helps the Graziano family fot the rest of his life. It will be interesting to see what he has to say when the Civil trial begins! Take the high road for a change Hogan family! We’ll see how Linda’s life changes when the Hogans lose everything they have and have to live like normal people do!

12. haha says:

The National Enquirer is a scam, they try to get people in trouble. they find people who know the start them they buy you out. this is what they did here. i wont belive it untill i here it from some one else that is not saying we got it from the NATIONAL ENQIRER!!!

13. YENSEY says:

WHAT THE HELL I WOULD KILL THAT ~`_~__)(@$!$+~~#%

14. frank Filser says:

For Christ’s sake—who gives a +@!+()&%#+!*@*!@

15. k dog says:

A friend of mine works at the jail NICK is in, he told me that two inmates came out of NICKS cell laughing, and pulling up their pants, he looked inside and saw NICK with semen all around his mouth, and NICK was smiling.

16. carol says:

If all men were like the Hulk, there would be a lot less divorces in this world!!! I can’t say i approve of his g/f choice, but its hard to blame him also!!! His wife had it made!!! A person watching his series could really tell the love he had for her, and at her age, a 19 yr old “boy”, looks totally ridiculous!! Is she afraid that the men in her generation wouldnt be interested? On her behalf, most men would be after the fame and money!!! She hasnt much else going for her!! Any woman who would leave Terry for a child, just doesnt have much going for her!! Good luck Terry, women will be beatem down your door just to get close to you!! I know “I” would!!! LOL………..you’re the greastest, and i mean just not at wrestling!!! Hang in there, your wife will one day want you back. DON’T DO IT!!!! Your much too good for her!! You have great kids {2} and you certainly dont want THREE anymore!!! You’re a doll AND a HUNK!! Honey, you can eat crackers in my bed ANYTIME!!! LOVE YA!!!

17. shannon says:

hey brooke,
    i love the show, but i half to ask were did get your bedroom furniture. i love the headboard. who is the manufacture.
    thanks
    shannon

18. lisa says:

everyone is attacking linda for the divorce when it is clear he cheated. problem or no problems he was not divorced yet. good luck to you linda. stay strong.