A French radio station played the first single from Madonna‘s new album Hard Candy on Friday and all the Interweb is reaping the benefit. Justin Timberlake and Timbaland co-produced “Four Minutes to Save the World.” Her Madgesty trades off verses with Timberlake, who is either doing a very passable Michael Jackson impression or demonstrating just how much love he has for Cee-Lo. The song is a straight-up dance-floor classic, with the sort of bounce and jiggle made for South Beach clubs. Guitars grind; drums pummel; and the synths . . . er, synth. The song means for you to get up and dance, and in that, it’s successful. Madonna sings “The road to heaven is paved with good intentions,” which isn’t exactly how we remember the saying going, but whatever. It’s loud, busy, grinding and full of energy. No word on whether the French DJ who leaked this is currently running for his life, but we suspect that might be the case. Until the song gets an official release, check it out here.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- VH1's Sexiest Selfies Of 2013 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop + Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Peter Gunz Reveals Wedding Details | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Couples Therapy Season 4 Photos | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Evelyn Reveals Her Baby's Father | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog