The Return of New York!

i_love_new_york_3.jpg

If you know New York, you know that a little thing like love couldn’t keep her away from reality TV for long. VH1′s own H.B.I.C. is branching out for New York Goes to Hollywood, a situation-based reality series to air later this year…and she may be flying solo again. The press release provides a few details:

New York is ready to tackle her other life dream: superstardom. Don’t get it wrong – New York is already a star but she wants to be on the A-list – as a legit actress.

In order to focus on her new mission, New York has to put her last conquest, Tailor Made, on the backburner as she tries to take on Tinsel Town. She’s moving out west to see if she can climb the Hollywood ladder. Question is, will she reach for the stars or fall flat on her face?

And that’s not all: Celebreality series starring Brooke Hogan, comedian Margaret Cho and 2 Live Crew mastermind Luther Campbell are also on the way. Press releases follow:

Brooke Hogan Knows Best
The world has come to know and love Brooke Hogan over the past four seasons of the hit Celebreality show Hogan Knows Best. Her fans have felt for her through the years as she lived under the oppressive thumb of her father, Hulk Hogan. She’s been tailed, embarrassed, spied on, controlled, and now she is finally breaking free. Brooke is moving to Miami to begin her new life of freedom with lots of temptations and many new responsibilities.

This show will follow Brooke Hogan as she embarks into a whole new world with no rules but her own. We’ll see this sheltered six foot blonde bombshell take on the city of Miami. We’ll see her deal with the ins and outs of daily life, the extra pressures of managing her career and finances without Mom and Dad, her new relationships, and for the first time being away from her family’s safety net. Brooke is no longer the innocent teenager under Dad’s lock and key, which ultimately pushes Hulk in to very uncomfortable territory as a Dad.

The cast will consist of Brooke, and her two roommates, Ashley and Glenn. Other interesting characters will come in and out of the series including love interests, new friends and new business associates. But you can bet that no matter what Brooke does Hulk and Linda will never be too far behind.

The Cho Show
Thirteen years after her catastrophic foray into television, Margaret Cho is triumphantly returning to television in a new reality-sitcom on VH1 in The Cho Show. This time it’s on her own terms.

Margaret burst onto the scene in 1994 with her sitcom All American Girl and her struggles with the network over that show are legendary. After the show was canceled, Margaret channeled all of that negative energy from her network experience into a wealth of comedy material that fueled her rise as one of the hottest comics in the business.

This VH1 series will follow the irrepressible Margaret Cho and her eccentric entourage as she fights to be herself in an industry that in the past wanted her to be something other than herself. The series will touch upon all aspects of Margaret’s “anything goes” lifestyle, from the strained and awkward moments provided by her somewhat traditional Korean parents to the more irreverent and outrageous moments shared with her colorful cast of friends and colleagues.

Luke’s Parental Advisory
Over the years, Luther “Luke” Campbell has had many monikers including raunchiest man in Hip Hop, musical mastermind and even activist for constitutional rights. But he is best known as the hype man for 2 Live Crew, the bawdiest hip hop group of the late 1980’s/early 90’s, and pioneer of the modern music video featuring scantily clad girls.

What people don’t know about Luke is that he is now a loving father, successful CEO and most surprising of all, faithful fiancée. However, don’t think Luke has changed completely. His life may look like the picture of typical suburbia, but his adult entertainment business ventures prove he’s still going to be as nasty as he wants to be.

This reality series will follow the day-to-day adventures as Luke navigates fatherhood with two teenage children, while running his adult business Luke Entertainment Group and planning a wedding with his straight-laced lawyer fiancée Kristin. Whether it’s wedding cake shopping, giving a “birds and the bees” lecture to his son or casting dancers for his adult Web site, Luke Campbell does things his own way and he doesn’t give a *!#@ what anybody says about it!

The air dates of all of these shows have yet to be announced.

1. Kathleen says:

I love New York because she keeps it real like only capricorns can, My B-Day is Jan 4,1976. I respect her gangster! Keep it movin and good luck with you and tailor made!

2. jamie says:

u rock

3. Ashley says:

Yall some *~)! eattin bisshes

4. nick says:

new york you are my baby and i love you so much much that i have your name new york on my back hellin big.

5. ????????????? says:

YOUR NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. justine says:

do u and that most werdiest person still date
    i think u should have chosen the other guy but u still rock new york its your life you live the way you want

7. Nezzy Pooh says:

Im sooo glad im her # 1 fan
    Bring it girl all the drama and all

8. Rudie 13 says:

hey new york I dont really have any thing 2 say but U do your thing ,just cuz lots of people dont like u doesnt mean any thing i like u cuz u say wats on ur mind thats wat gets me in trouble!

9. pimpdaddyhot says:

heeeeey its yo boy pimpdaddyhot ummmm yeah ill be whatchin it cuzz new york should be my woman with her beain so sexy lol

10. shakeythia says:

u is a mother f@#$in hoe.u a prostatute ,stink azz hoe

11. shakeythia says:

im sorry to use profanity but that wat i think u are.ps.u can be a goood +&`_ sucker.ur @_%+( hit that every day huh

12. nannaboo says:

i really think new york should just stay on reality tv because that is what every body knows here best for being a totoal ^_&$$ i think she should start up a show with real and chance from ilove new york because her and chance is the same type of person and they could do good things together.

13. Debrico Chase says:

I’ve been a huge fan of New York for a long time. And if she chooses to become an actress, then all
    I have to say is good luck and keep God with you. She did real well in ,” First Sunday”. Even though it
    was a small part. Good luck again.

14. DEZY says:

WHAT UP YOU BACK STAPIN HOE HOW CAN YOU HAVE SEX WITH ALL THOSE BOY YOUR AHOE

15. bring_it says:

New York
    I really hope you read this, I can honestly say after watching all the FOLs you were the realest B.I.T.C.H. ever came to FOL. The others were strictly gold diggin hoes like that tramp @ss HOOPZ and that h.o.e. @ss nasty @ss Deelishis, she is just a disgrace to black women, you were right about those fake B.I.T.C.H.E.S.

Congratulations on your success, I have much respect for you, you ain’t like the other B.I.T.C.H.E.S. you made it without taking your clothes off like (hoopz) or posing showing all of America the print of your v.a.g.i.n.a. like (deelishis). Big ups to you, do yo thang girl, make that money.

Show the rest of them tricks how its done!

16. ZaC says:

man….this is awesome, cannot wait to see it, but will it be as good as the I love new york series????they should turn this show into a sitcom, but keep the same premises about trying to find stardom in hollywood, dealing with tailor made…u no???no matter what happens, i just hope she doesnt get rid of tailor made, i mean if thats the case, what was the point of having i love new york 2 in the first place!

17. KELLKELL says:

NewYork ur ugly we dont wanna see u on tv anymore please find u something else to do vh1 needs to stop dealing with all u rats but stupidity sales

18. nONE OF YOUR BUSINESS says:

NewYork you is one crazy &_+ @_*`$ and you belong in the wild with the wild animals.

19. kareema says:

i love you newyork (tiffany) i love your shows. i like your attitude and how you act its like no &+$&+ can #%&) with you cause you the H.B.I.C. i just want to tell you have a good time with your man. also have a good life………….!xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox love your fan kareema

20. edu says:

new york u are the hbic u rock i love uuu u are the best (!@$_ around u rule tha world i wanna meet u so bad u rock

21. Reyisha pollard says:

i love u because u no my people the pollards

22. shawndreaka says:

I hope new york make it but somethings got to go like her want to be the boss of everything.

23. caramelcuties72396 says:

Damn, not more New York! I didn’t watch the last season! Can somebody please scrape this disgusting $&_$( off of my screen, damn! Not another season of this whining &(* girl! Jeez!

24. J says:

SPOILER ALERT: Not taken seriously in the legitimate film industry, New York enters the world of adult film. Her “World’s Biggest Gangbang” DVD is currently in development.

25. mizz liberian princess says:

do newyork and talor made still go out

26. tbh says:

umm i hope to see new york goes hollywood.
    but to me this show is really fake!!
    how come all flava,newyork,and brett get dumped on their first reuion and stay together on the second?
    seems kinda of fishy to me!!
    but i love the show!
    oh and she should have picked ezra!
    why would anyone in their right ming want to date talior made!
    well i really could care less so best wishes to your new show:]

27. Reburto says:

new york i love you im almost crying right know becuase i love you so much you are the best and if i had a chance yo meet i would worship you

28. Lady Bo says:

YAY!!! NEW YORK IS BACK..I LOVE THIS BIOTCH!!! HATERS FALL BACK. I THINK SHE IS DEFINITELY GONNA MAKE IT!!! DON’T LET ME DOWN NEW YORK!!

29. terence says:

gurl dont listen to them people who have been putting you down keep being new york

30. MR DIAMOND says:

NEW YORK TELL EM… I ALREADY GOT BIG BUSINESS… MYSPACE.COM/BONDFILESINC… TAKIN ALL DAY

31. MR DIAMOND says:

ADVISE MY AZZ…GET IT DONE NEW YORK…..YOU KNOW WHATS GOIN ON YOU GOT EVIDENCE…YOU AND TILA……….. BONDFILESINC.TRIPOD.COM REMEBER…

32. Marquet says:

New york is my #@*)#~~!&`&@!(&@+ I Love You! and to anybody that got something Bad to say about her come see the #1 #@*)#~~!&`&@!(&@+ that’s me Mother ^$_@#^*~!`+)^`^^ errrrrrrrrrrrr!

33. Faith says:

New york is the chic that we all love to hate! I tried to deny it but the girl is fascinating, I cant wait to see what this crazy bit*% is going to do next!

34. a says:

you is ugley

35. a says:

you is a monkey

36. a says:

you is nasty

37. Anthini says:

OH `%@^&+$*$^%)@*+& NEW YORK IS MY +$&)+!*“&_&++(#& I saw the commerial onn TV and IMMEDIATELY jumped my ^@+!!%(&+&+!^!$ online to do some research. cant wait for this +$&)+!*“&_&++(#&

38. Moriarty, James E says:

I wonder if Tailor Made will make a suprise visit on the show

39. ashley says:

omg he iz coming back

40. NITA f. BABY says:

I LOVE DAT %+`^~$)@!~+(*~^%` SHE IS HOTT! BUT HER _~`(%^*(_%(*(~` S TO BIG TO BE REAL!

41. Jonathon says:

new york or tiffany u need to stop ur ugly
    fake (_+_~_#`+@_&+_# s

42. *S~H~A~N~N~O~N* says:

ii CANT WAiT 2iLL DHAT SHO ##^~#@~!`&((%*@ ON iM DEFAINATELi GONNA WATCH iT

43. Buss says:

New York is the hottest person in the world. I love her female @(@~#~&#^&)%$+^ ets!!!!! All u New york Haters can shut up…

44. double r says:

omg…….new york me and my family,and friends love you sooo much,keep doin ya thing just know you have plenty of fans…..dont stop doing ya thing…….stay strong ,and keep ya head up…..
    ………………..love rhonda

45. Mango says:

I LOVE NEWYORK. I CAN’T WAIT UNTIL HER NEW SHOW COMES OUT!!!

46. BIG DRAWS 4 LIFE! says:

HEY WHAT’S UP NEW YORK! UR AT IT AGAIN AND I LOVE IT. THESE HATING MOFOS OUT HERE THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD NOT MAKE IT….. BUT I SEE YOU DID! JUST KEEP ON WITH THE GOOD WORK AND STRIVE FOR WHAT’S YOURS!

47. Beverly says:

&~~))&*)^~&~(`!~ all you haters NEW YORK DO YOU Hell with the haters

48. bill420 says:

New York is a Man……….she/he is so disgusting!!!

49. plittlenox says:

oh great cant wait for this one !! NOT!!! this is the only way she can make money cause she sucks so we have to watch her gayness in a new reality show!!!

50. whitney says:

N.y is so ^_~*^+~&((“#)+^ ing ugly like look at her r u serious she is fake and look at her dum ##&%~+#(!)%%+*) boobs

51. New York Hater says:

This show is going to be all about sex

52. Starr says:

Please get this person losts of training! She is truly disgraceful! Why can’t you folks just let this
    SLEEPING DOG LAY! You guys are giving her another show, unbelievable… she and her mother would take a life time to master the art of tactfulness, poist, grace, class, etc… BIG MISTAKE! I would recommend this action, but who asked me right?

53. Anshaena says:

NEW YORK WILL DO ANYTHING 2 GET ON TV!!SHE WILL PROBABLY MAKE A GREAT ACTRESS SINCE SHE DOES IT ALL DAY ERRYDAY!!!

54. taylor says:

vh1 is making money off of another black woman making a fool of her self. i will be watching her to laugh my butt off! i wonderis tailor made is gon come through. but for new york and ms.patterson they need to go sum where looking like barn yard animals. ehh; they just so ugly && tacky. and have you noticed that new york’s boobies has gotten bigger every season of i live bew york. lol; i cant believe this im in awe.

55. michael says:

MRS. NEW YORK IS FINE AND I CAINT WAIT TO SEE HER IN HOLLYWOOD

56. Kristina says:

aint no one hating on here. we are just telling it like it is. she DOES look like a tranny, she IS ignorant, and she IS a hoe. for all you who love newyork you must be as ugly and ignorant as her. she and her mother deserve to be locked up in a closet and die. cant stand ignorant hipocrites like them. and if shes gonna be fake about it (i.e. her boobs) then get a frickin a$$. at least balance urself out idiot. she aint $hit!

57. Agdon says:

Thanks devil or whatever that this big !##$_+))*))((*% s $“#%`()`^(!$`@_` married to some )*$!`+`_@@*&%_^@(_ and go away from my TV programs and I never going to see that big !##$_+))*))((*% s $“#%`()`^(!$`@_` at all my free time or it is… Any way that is nice show was because one day before I got problem with the rippers around, when I was 18 years old, then this TV program with this big !##$_+))*))((*% tiyed whatever she is show up all that my time which one I talk there to survive. I still did not get: “how old are you Tiffany Pollard?”. Do not touch _`+*(^(!+(*!^^(` it going not to smell – stink! The end.

58. Agdon says:

And also I ride in that elevator too, see the image by http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/flipbooks/img/news/killer_cleavage/tiffany-pollard-i-love-new-york.jpg. Maybe that is why they are informing in here that you are a trany…

59. darius says:

I love new york and i hope the best for her she is hot as hell

60. adreanne says:

man dude i dnt knw. i dnt like her at all. but maybe she would or she wouldn’t it can suprise the hell outta ya!!

61. Boris says:

You know I think she is a geniuos she is the mother of my childen in my dreams and I secretly want to you know with her in the trap in hood goin down you know mmmm hmmmmmm im not gay though so ok.

62. Araceli Fraticelli says:

I do not like New York, She insults everybody she sees. Who wants a celebrity like that! I wouldn’t want to witness that, I mean what kind of role model would she be for the kids and teenagers. New York is a kind of person you’ll find on a street everyday. Why would anyone want to hire a trash like that? I don’t see her going far with this, her attitude is going to put her out of business. What makes me mad is that there is way more better people than her who deserve to be a celebrity. This B*tch says all cuz words in the dictionary and get on Tv. I don’t understand it. New York needs to change her ways if she really wants to go somewhere with this.

63. Araceli says:

New York you are crazy and a psycho . That’s all I have to say.

64. Araceli says:

I don’t like her and I never will.

65. MOMO says:

she is jusUGLY SHE LUK LYKE SUMBODY RAN HER OVA WIT A CAR!!!

66. TANGULAR HILTON says:

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!! AT FIRST I THOUGHT YOU WERE A $^`&%%@)#_#^%`(+$ BUT NOW YOU ARE STRIVING FOR SUCCESS AND I THINK IT TAKES A REAL WOMAN TO LEAVE HER MAN BEHIND. BUT YOU GO GIRL AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

67. flo says:

Give us a break please, how many more times do we have to look at this person who can not act for two cents. Why don’t you put something on that is educational for our children and stop wasting our time. She can not act nor will she act ever. You keep putting trash like this on t.v. and think this is good for television, what about our children some things should be rated X and vh1 is just that. Some people will do anything for money even make a fool of them self. When you have never had anything in life you will do just about anything to get something in life ( MONEY ). While she is making money she should go and get some one to teach she some manners and her mother as well.

68. Nikki says:

I can’t wait to watch the show!

69. Nikki says:

Oh and MOMO at least she can probably spell!

70. aina says:

ohhhh u haters keep ur mouth shut. If u don’t like her,do not watch her show. Don’t worry tiffany this is what a showbiz life about – some people hates u,some people likes u. Look at New york’s MY SPACE page she tells everything about her. one of her words is “I am not a role model”. read more at NEW YORK’S MY SPACE PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

71. Len says:

Yeah baby,,,NEW YORK is coming back YaHooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

72. New Jersy says:

New york still look like a mann !!!!!but her weave is on point ….and she should have picked chance cause that nigga was hott ne ways new york tell your mamma to close her mouth and maybe she wouldnt look like a shark!!!!! lolz hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhaha
    SHARK!!!!!!!!!!!!

73. MZ_SOPHISTIC8TED says:

“Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional”!! Some of us need to make the decision to grow up! Regardless of how many of you like or dislike her. New York is doing her damn thing!!! No matter which path we take to make our lives better, or to make a career. So you can sit there and put her down, and say how ugly she is or whatever. The girl is making money. So do you think she cares about the ignorant comments that are left here? NOT!!!! Don’t be jealous!! It’s how she makes her money!

74. brandi says:

u look like a hoe

75. vetta says:

I LOVE NY!!!!!!!

76. TREY says:

I WANNA ^$)&)%**$(+&))*~ U

77. shawn says:

New york is my girl I’ve been her fan since flavor of love I can’t wait to see this. Coming aug 4th can’t wait.

78. soupa says:

contragulations Tiffany, you mother ^!#+!$%`(`)#_@#& ers thats hatin are jus jealous;when paris hilton an nicole richie came out with the simply life it was all good is it because shes black?i hope her show does good an you haters dont watch she could probably buy you for a couple dollars anyway hater hate on tiffany get that paper.

79. kerrion says:

i can’t wait to see newyork’s new show i love you newyork

80. Jasmine says:

i looooooooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee new york
    if only she was bi

81. Jake says:

NY is a stupied $*_$+^%++!$(!&_#) she is so ulgy and no men wants her taylor maid is cheating on her!!!!

82. elliott says:

i don`t care what anyone says you are God`s gift. you are really beautiful and my 1 wish is to meet you.

83. chickennugget says:

dis is good cause i like dis show alot just by lookin at dis picture

84. The Truth says:

why does VH1 keep giving this talentless, annoying, ugly +)`&@$~!&&#)&`#^(+ shows? she is the most worthless person on television.

85. charles white says:

your show suck!

86. mz. Preshonda Jai'ne says:

OMG! this is great i personally love newyork and i know this show is going to be great

87. natalie says:

Hey New York I am a hudge fan. I just have one qwestion, what is the name of the theme song for your show. It is so cute.

Love always,
    your biggest fan natalie

88. New York Fan says:

After viewing this show last night, I was surprisingly disappointed. The drama lacked, and what people have to understand is that we all watched I Love NY not just for Tiffany Pollard, but we watched it for all the OTHER people to help bring out her character. Sorry to say, but this show will not be as successful as the others, what a waste.

89. Qui says:

i had not planned on watching the show but i am glad that i did. i was a supporter of New York since she got her own show because she is true to who she is. she speaks her mind to whoever she wants. however, if she wants to make her career work, she has to learn to bite her tongue at the right times. i’m curious to see how things work out for her.

90. Rockstar says:

Natalie, the name of the song is called ” The World Should Be Revolved Around Me”, by Little Jackie.
    I like it too. Good luck with your dream to stardom New York. We know you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!

91. jamillah says:

I just like to say that I hope you make in BIG!!!!!! in HollyWood New York
    HollyWood needs you ….
    I think you are just great the way you are …That’s what make you different from every one else
    Jamillah from New Jersey….

92. courtney says:

I like New York and im really suprised that she has made it this far! but come on she really looks bad with that boob job!!! She could of took that money and hired an acting coach!!! she also needs to work on her vocabulary this is why she causes so much! And please stop being so damn dramtic!!!!

93. courtney says:

oh yeah also Miss New York I just hope that hollywood does”nt spit u out like Pumpkin did!!!!! yuck

94. Negra says:

hey stretch your 15 min. of fame, get paid and then get out!!!! I ain’t mad atcha!!!

95. susan says:

you’re sooo fat! what happen to you ?

96. Megan says:

VH1…Why did you give this woman another show…it’s HORRIBLE – SHE is HORRIBLE. I feel pained and awkward when watching “New York Goes To Hollywood”. It’s pitiful. Please end this NOW while she still has a chance to pursue a real career.

97. Marques says:

THIS SHOW IS HIDEOUS.

98. Marques says:

THIS SHOW IS HIDEOUS. New York needs to CHILL THE EFF OUT.

99. SACTOWNQUEEND says:

Isn’t that VAS guy Gay…I know HIM. THE THINGS PEOPLE DO FOR FAME!

100. courtney says:

new york doesn’t deserve a show at all! she is mean as hell & tries to treat everybody like a peice of crap cuz she thinks shes hot #%&**%^_&#$&#&!( well she’s not! with 5 pounds of makeup ANYBODY can look good. so her and her mom just need to not speak at all. there is nothin at all pleasurable about watchin her show!

101. Pooky says:

New York (Tiffany), speaks her mind. Yes she can be a &%#+*+~&%^~#^!&__ but jus like she says she is the H.B.I.C. If that is how she wants to roll, at least she is real about it! When I first saw her on Flavor of Love I didn’t like her at ALL!! Honestly I’m glad he didn’t pick her..cuz then she would have never got to have her own t.v show and that really would have set her bk if she stayed with Flav. So she found somebody who “fits her life style” and she is going to be and actress, so i think she is makin her way in the world. She can be a &%#+*+~&%^~#^!&__ but so can we all! She is just more upfront about her feelings and i applaud her for that. I’m not sayin i choose to be like her and yell at ppl..and tellin them nasty things, but i like sittin bk and watchin HER do it haha, its REALLY funny! If i was the person she was yellin at i prolly wouldn’t feel the same way but im not, sooo she is real in my book.
    Please nobody hate me for sayin that lol, I’m jus sayin she really speaks her mind. and i have grown up with my sister and my mom doin the same…soo it is what it is. =)

102. Carmen Mercado says:

I’m glad that she is doing something for herself, does it matter if she has fame from Flavor of Love before. She has to start from somewhere. She has the temple to do and said whatever she likes. Sometimes not in the nice way but, I like her anyway, and little by little she will learn and became professional. Somehow she is like that,because now she know how far she can go. I’m glad that she do not let nobody put her down. Go for it Ms. New york, !Don’t give up! go for it you deserve it and you earned it, with an effort you can go far. Work hard and with dedication and you will see the result in the future.

103. nikki says:

new tork is my girl trust me , like her style

104. Jen says:

Okay who ever gave this shemale yet another show should be fired! This chick is nothing and her attitude is just rediclous! No one is ever going to take her serious because her loud mouth has runied her reputation already. Not only that her show has yet proved again what a dumbass she really is…she wants to be an actress but she doesn’t even know what the term means “break a leg”!!! Good lord! Someone do something about this! I l would lovvvee to kick her &)_&%#%$!~`)&@_ if I saw her on the street! This woman is unfreaking real! Above and beyond anything….her attitude will prevent her from ever becoming anything and she needs to get off the high horse she rode in on! What a loser!

105. Jen says:

Are you guys serious? You actually like her! This woman is a raging &#_~(%&+~!*%$#_$_ who HAS absolutely NO RESPECT for anyone! She is crazy and a psycho and seriously needs help! And thank god someone(pumpkin)… had the chance and the balls to spit on her face…because I would have done the same thing! She isn’t a nice person, and needs to recognize where she came from! She’s ugly and a desperate ho! You all are pathetic…supporting her! Wake the (^`!+!$@~$#^`%@+ up! There are people out there that deserve a chance….and she isn’t one of them!

106. Jen says:

Oh yeah…and for all you think we are HATERS! LOL! LOL!!!! Thats the funniest +*&`@!)_&~`*#*@^ I have ever heard in my @^*~*#_~*&+)!@@^ ing life….I always aspired to look like a SHEMAN!!! lol! If any of us are hating on her…we got our own issues! She is the ugliest @^*~*#_~*&+)!@@^ ing _#~++@)~&#~*%`$%& I have even seen!

107. APRIL says:

I WANNA BE LIKE NEW YORK WHEN I GROW UP

108. j3 says:

Why is it that someone with no talent, fake hair and spoiled actually thinks the world revolves around her. She has never shown talent of acting rather than to over dramatize any situations. If she had any brains what so ever she would actually work for it and learn what to do. Not expect that just because she was a slut on Flavor of love everyone should give her what ever she wants. This has to be the most money VH1 has ever wasted on a t.v. show. She is nothing more than a cry baby.

109. SASSY says:

If you don’t know what “BREAK A LEG” mean and cant read a 3 sentence script …….you should NOT be “trying” to act.

Just keepin’ it real boo !!!

110. JOIH says:

She is so stupid, but the director of this show is so lame too.
    Can you just stop doing this stupid ^~$%$^$^+~#)^%% anese thing?
    This is such a prearranged performances and disrespect for our culture.
    Make us sick. I would like to tell about this in my country.
    Our culture is not for her stupid performance.

111. tagger says:

I was actually pulling for her on the “of love” shows, but over time and especially on this new show I can’t believe how disgustingly rude, cruel, disrespectful, and oblivious she is. She treats people like they don’t even matter. She thinks she is the best thing since sliced bread. She has no manners whatsoever. But the show is hilarious and I watch it so mission accomplished. She better watch out though before she gets blacklisted from anything meaningful in Hollywood. She needs a lot of work in her acting skills too.

112. ArabianPRINCESS says:

hey … i love ur show … n keep doing wat u do… u grttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt .love the drama n everythin …… :D peace

113. josie says:

Miss New York is an embarassment to black women. She dislaya lack of sophistication. She is dsgrace and displays true ignorance. A real classless act. Grow up please. Get a real job. Go to college and educate yourself. I think she an the shows similiarly are a slapa in the face to their race. Take her and the others off television. It is an abomination!

114. Russell says:

New York Goes To Hollywood is 100% FAKE! No one wants Tiffany to act in anything they have, so VH1 creates fake casting calls for Tiffany to goto. Tiffany over reacts to stupid things, like when someone tells her to “Break A Leg”, Tiffany gets mad and yells at the person. As if this person was actually telling her to break a leg. Tiffany again brings in her horrible mother, who goes off treating people like trash. Even though she is suppose to be a “Christian”. The whole show is boring and completely see-through. I don’t know why VH1 would ever want such a horrible person in Tiffany Pollard to become famous. The worst reality show VH1 has eve created!

115. Jennifer says:

I am a Christain and I agree with Russell—her Mother does not act like one. She acts like she is something special….and she is not. The shows on VH1 about New York are funny to me but if I see her Mother on the screen again…I will tune out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

116. jazzygurl says:

I hope u get this cuz ur mom is sad she is tryin to live her life throght u come on tiff u know was up and u no what to do so take charge be a woman and be a strong black woman …..what u a lil girl u ………slow …….u can live by ur self whatttttttttttttt……dam ur mom makes mi so mad ….omfg ..tell her to grow the )#*#^_^$%@$&^_@_ up

117. Dee says:

Pack those big jugs back in that dress! Not sexy!

118. Trey says:

Tiffany and her mom are tramps! Her mom is stupid like her with her horse teeth. I don’t know who did her teeth because they are pushed out like a horse. I guess she could be a horse because she is wearing the hair. I can not believe Champ kissed her ugly self. I mean he is so handsome and yet he hooked up with an old dried up ugly stank hoe woman Ms. Patterson. She is no sister in the church because God don’t approve of her ways.

119. Janice Reaves says:

Tiffany, your network is doing you a disservice they are portraying you and your mother as disrespectful witches. I have always been a supporter of New York and how she righteously fought her way to the top, but now I see another person and it’s not pretty. Hollywood is not looking for another spoil actress who is difficult to work with. If this is all an act please flip this scrip because it is not working.
    Sincerely your Fan

120. Diane Bkaer says:

New York, If you want the best to cover your back no matter what bring me out there with you. I am likeable, but yet I can get any job done. I am your woman, I willl stand beside, behind and before you and keep you protected from any “harm seekers” without them even knowing it. I have never met a person who did not like me, yet I can get anything done. I can get you an imagine you dream of and all you have to do is meet me and I know you will see why. I am 54, white (not that it matters) but I get along with anyone. Why not give me a hollar, you will always be safe with me around. I am not interested in t.v. time or even being seen on t.v. I can be your ace in the whole and the world never even has to know who I am. When you are at wits end and need a friend, email me, I should stilll be around. Don’t waite too long, the sooner the better,.

121. lili says:

she has noo sence of style. she is a diva wanna be but she will nevr be a diva. if she want to be an actress and have some fun she needs to change first stop acting like a jerk a, cursing and screaming

122. Kristena Ly says:

honestly, I don’t know if this is actully a reality T.V show or soemthing but it’s pretty stupid and sterotypical. Like, The `++)^&@`*%(`%+& anese thing was pretty __$++(&^`&%&+&_~ ing messed up. I’m not `++)^&@`*%(`%+& anese but how stupid, idioit, rude can you get? she’s not even that pretty. And watching this show feels like someone is putting that random girl in evey addittion, and the `++)^&@`*%(`%+& anese thing, I think that was a planned. I think every thign was “planned”

123. DARNELL says:

I WILL (@`**^`!%)!@`)_` YOU DOWN

124. DARNELL says:

DO YOU HAVE A BOY FREIND

125. TIQURRIA says:

WHY THA HELL YOU GOT DEN FAKE ~~$)_@`+#@`%(#& BOOBS OUT EVERY BODY NO YOU
    GOT GLUE ON THEM DONT GET MAD CUZ IM JUS TELLN IT LIKE IT IS AN IF YOU SAY IM
    HATEN HELL NO OOO YEAH BY THA WAY YOU GONNA GET SUMN FROM KISSN ALL DEN NIGGAS IF YOU DO I HOPE YOU LEARN NOW HOW BOUT DIS THERE S NO THING LIKE HERBES

126. trinity says:

n3w y0rk u is a strate up h03 you think your %(“@~@)#~~&$(` ties is r3al but you kno good in well you had a %(“@~@)#~~&$(` tie transplantlol that was soooooooooooo funny…….you kno yo +^@@@_~*_`#(&&$ s is fake to you had got a transplant on thoes suckers too lmao if you dont kno wat that is i will spell it out for you …you dum +^@@@_~*_`#(&&$ hoe it is speled laugh my +^@@@_~*_`#(&&$ off……you think you can fight well let me tell you you cant fight i am fourteen i i will make you bleed if i fight you !!!!you know how you is a hoe you gotten ran a train on….. you sideline hoe

127. nonofyobiz says:

i dont know y but y everyone stealing flav stuff “of love” i love new york daisy of love real chance of love and all for the luv of rayj and probably 200 more yrs. of this love stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

128. KraziHayley says:

i love New York that **!*($!#^___+(#$& is awesome! thats what a real krazi **!*($!#^___+(#$& is like!! HEHE Keep doin yo thang girl

129. frankie007 says:

She will NEVER make it in hollywood….dumb $`^`!(`!(_+&`^!(% es like her never do..

130. lisa says:

i love new york :D shes sooooooooo funny, it may sound sad but i always look forward to sundays cos thats when her programme starts. i love how dramatic she can get its great and entertaining and love the fact that she jst randomly starts arguing with people for no apparnet reason like that girl at the casting. the only thing i dont like is how shes under the thumb by her mum, what ever her mum says she does. if i was her ad tell ma mum were to go, if she wants to be big she should blank her mum out of anything to do with her career. but other than that i love show :D dunno how ohters dont its got everything youd want to see. jst keep it coming!!!!!!:D