Celebrity Fit Club Sneak Premiere

Celebrity Fit Club returns next Thursday, but we have the first episode available for you now (see the first segment above). This time, Drill Sgt. Harvey Walden IV (Ret.) presents the celebrities with a grueling, eight-week-long boot camp. The new recruits include Erin Moran (Happy Days), comedian Sommore, former American Idol host Brian Dunkleman and A.J. Benza from High Stakes Poker. Returning celebrities include Toccara, Tina Yothers, Willie Aames and Dustin Diamond, who says he’s going to be more cooperative this season. Harvey, needless to say, isn’t impressed. Watch the full episode here, and get ready to feel the pain.

If you’re really ready to feel the pain, you could win a four-night vacation at Club Med Ixtapa Pacific in Mexico . . . and your own personal training session with Harvey. If you’re the sort of masochist to whom this would appeal, then get ready to have your mind blown: the package includes hotel, airfare, transportation and a variety of goodies. Enter to win here.

1. reality101 says:

Dustin Diamond is a little b***h. Whine,p***y whine!! We don’t care if you have the largest ^%#~+ known to man, it doesn’t change the fact that it is attached to a whiny little bit*h. Your biggest claim to fame is being the biggest loser on one of the crappiest shows ever made Screech. Call your lawyer whiny someone just said something you don’t like, and the only people insulted by Harvey’s nazi comment is actual nazis who don’t want to be compared to a b***h like you. Do the world a favor and drop dead.

2. Samantha says:

These prizes they are earning for winning are ridiculous. These are celebrities, they can alreay afford all of these luxurious vacations. Let’s give back and donate the thousands of dollars to a charity or something along those lines. Thousands of people not onlyfinish boot camp, but also serve their country in a war everyday, and they don’t get any luxurious vacations for completing a task! By the way, Dustin is obnoxiously whiny and should be b***hed slapped…”You’re not Screech anymore, it’s not cute!”

3. lilpaula says:

YA’ Dustin may be a lot (%@@ ey and I don’t mean his p*ck*r. BUT! HARVY IS TOTALLY WRONG FOR CALLING HIM THAT I’M POSITIVE THAT HE WOULD NOT LIKE IT IF DUSTIN CALLED HIM THE N-WORD. PREDJUST IS PREDJUST IT’S NOT EXCLUSIVELY FOR BLACKS. WHAT HARVY DID IS STILL DISCRIMINATION WEATHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT AND FOR HIM TO ACT IT’S OK IS REDICULOUS. I LOVE MEETING NEW PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT CULTURES ITS GREAT AND ALWAYS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE. I HAVE MORE BLACK FRIENDS THAN ANYTHING BUT NONE OF THEM WOULD SAY THAT TO ANY OTHER PERSON. READY TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL

4. smarterthanlil paula says:

I’ll back u p what lilpaula said but I will make sure I will spell everything correctly unlike lilpaula who must have no more than a 4rth grade education.

5. Respectanyone? says:

What is this show b***h out Dustin club. This crap between Harvey and Dustin is bull s**t. I agree with the other post, how would Harvey like to be called a N by Dustin don’t think it would ever happen Dustin has more respect for other people than to degrade or disrespect others. He needs a little motivation but there is a right and a wrong way to motivate someone. I don’t know about anyone else but Harvey did make the comment about paying one of wrestling girls to whoop his +!$ If that isn’t a threat I don’t know what is, and who (Harvey) gave Dustin credit for walking around in the dark looking for Erin when noone else did, noone else didn’t care he did, was the only one who didn’t want to find her in the morning passed out. For reality101 who are u to tell someone to drop dead because Dustin stood up for himself and if you didn’t like his ‘crappy’ show keep it to yourself it was one of the few shows out there that you can face teen issues and make mistakes see the wrong in them and learn from them and move one. Most shows out there now I wouldn’t let my 15 yr old watch. To u Dustin if you read these posts do what u feel is right I think you look great and not overweight trim the beard but your alright if your happy with yourself nothing else matters.

6. judee42plus says:

lipaula and smarter your both dead wrong Harvey is not against any one he was doing his job Dustin never spoke with any lawyer you should have payed better attentin he said I love you to who ever he was talking to when he was pretending to talk to his lawyer he wa sin fact talking to his Girl freind .Dustin is and always be full of himself and $!+! He is only on the show for money and to be noticec thats why he makes all this drama ABOUT NOTHING so why dont you both go to Wisconsin and hang out with him. Harvey is a stand up guy and Dustin was called what he really is A WASTE OF SPERM!

7. Tammy says:

who is A.J. Benza

8. Maria says:

I have watched both season one and two now. At first, I couldn’t stand Dustin,
    and he does whine. But, he was the only one who looked for Erin, and he seems
    like he really is trying to change. He is
    overly sensitive (one of my faults too.)
    But he did pitch in when one of the
    other members was voted dead weight,
    I don’t see them pitching in to help Dustin.

Dustin is LOSING the weight , which is
    what the show is supposed to be about,
    so for that and for showing some
    humanity in looking for Erin, he has
    redeemed himself in my eyes.

Unlike that Horrible Erin Moran . What
    a whiner. Do you see her get hurt
    in every challenge ? I haven’t seen
    her pull her weight one time . She
    has some serious mental issues , and
    she is nothing but dead weight and should not be allowed to partake in any
    prize money. She isn’t even fat,
    why did they let her on in the first place.
    And she did it for the money, that’s
    disgusting , even if it is true.

She is not a nice person either . I hope
    next time they put on someone who really
    needs to shed the pounds and who wants
    to lose weight.

I like Harvey, I think he is just doing his job, and maybe Nazi wasn’t the
    best choice of words , but he did
    apologize .

One more week left .

9. Katie says:

Dustin is a FN AZZHOL. I would love to see Harvey kick his butt up and down that scale. He needs someone to beat his head in. He is by far the WORST and most IGNORANT Jew I have EVER seen in my life. Dustin is the epitomy of a class a `!__ HEAD… He only came on the show AGAIN beucase he cant get work anywhere ELSE.. HE IS a talentless HACK and a !+~#! to boot. I hope we NEVER have to see him again. VH1 PLEASE NEVER put this !$%_ on tv again. PLEASE.

10. Donna K. says:

I must express my feelings about a few of the contestants. Dustin, you freakin’ suck!!!! You are such a whiny wimp!!! Get some balls, man! Tina, I’m so proud of you and Toccara, you girls put Dustin to shame!!!! Erin, I feel sorry for you, in a way, because I think this boot camp is out of your league–but I like you anyway. The rest of the crew, I like and I give you all (except Dustin) soooo much credit for doing this. Kudos to all of you!!!

11. Marcy Padrta says:

Folks! I just turned on the final show of Celebrity Boot camp, and who do I see but Dustin Diamond! Why would you folks put that man on for not one but two sessions??!! He’s disrespectful to Harvey, as well as Ian and Stacy. He’s down right abusive to his fellow team mates. I wonder if he knows the meaning of the word sociopath! (one who is aggresively antisocial.) I had to turn the t.v. off. The drama, coupled with Dustin’s horrid behavior leaves me wondering who enjoys watching that stuff! I love watching people get fit, loose weight, reach goals, and feel better about themselves. Dustin has ruined what use to be a very good t.v. program! Get rid of that guy! I will turn off the t.v. everytime I see him on there! I can’t believe that you allow him to act and talk the way he does. Is no one, including Harvey, who will stop his abusive behavior? People like Dustin seem to roll over everyone! Thanks, but no thanks. It leaves me feeling like I’ve witnessed domestic abuse!

12. Todd says:

Hello…this comment is for Harvey. I feel that you are a lot of talk and hot air. You talk all kinds of crap to people but how would you fair? I think your really a punk underneath all your bravado and BS! Give me the chance to go head to head with you and I Promise you, You WON’T

13. kim blair says:

how to keep up on-line with the new celebrity boot camp with bobby brown,kevin federline,shar,

14. Wow, this was very interesting to read. Have you ever considered submitting articles to article directories?