Rock of Love: Laughing at the Guru

What makes a rock star? Normally, that honor is reserved for those who are both famous musicians and possessed of a devil-may-care attitude toward life. In today’s Rock Star Moment, however, Bret Michaels shows a distinctly softer side, pairing loose cannon Kristy Joe (who was slightly more married than she let the Poison front man know) with Eastern Master Healer Satish Dholakia. Noting how distraught she is, the guru attempts to help settle her soul and bring her chakras back into alignment — a pretty hopeless endeavor, considering. He asks her if she’s ever seen a “crazy mountain.” She hasn’t, of course, but she’s shown all of us a mountain of crazy. Bless Bret. He’s such a kind man. It’s a sweet gesture, but is it very rock-star?

1. bret michaels says:

hello my name is christina and i’m 19 years old i love you and you music i love rock music can you pick me to be you rock of love please

2. squirral says:

Well, I think it was a sweet jesture of Bret to do that. I have to say, it showed how much he cared about her, but I don’t think Kristy Jo understands anything that deep. Well, yes the jokes were cruel, but she admitted she loved the fact that the other girls were jealous of her, and yes, that was obvious, they were jealous seeing Bret fall for her. But how interesting, when Kristy Jo left, he said he was falling inlove with Daisey. I dunno, the more I watch this show, the more I realize its just a t.v. show, looking for good ratings. By the way, I thought that Bret and the girls were not suppose to have contact until the show had ended. ON a blog that Kristy Jo wrote, she says she has had contact with Bret. http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=348427510&blogID=373525492

3. MARY says:

WELL TO TELL YOU THE THRUTH THESE SHOWS ARE FAKE.THESE GIRLS ALL ARE MONEY GRABBING.GOLD DIGGERS DASIEY IS SO UGLY WITH ALL HER FAKE EVERYTHING IS THERE NOT REAL WOMAN WITH NO FAKE BOOBS LIPS `+% ES OUT THERE.BRETT IF YOU WANT A REAL WOMAN STAY OUT OF HOLLYWOOD.GO TO A SMALL COUNTRY TOWN GO GET A WOMAN THAT CAN COOK CLEAN AND NOT A DRUNK.THERE WILL BE A ROCK OF LOVE 3 LIKE ALL THE REST OF THEM.

4. MARY says:

WELL TO TELL YOU THE THRUTH THESE SHOWS ARE FAKE.THESE GIRLS ALL ARE MONEY GRABBING.GOLD DIGGERS DASIEY IS SO UGLY WITH ALL HER FAKE EVERYTHING IS THERE NOT REAL WOMAN WITH NO FAKE BOOBS LIPS !+% ES OUT THERE.BRETT IF YOU WANT A REAL WOMAN STAY OUT OF HOLLYWOOD.GO TO A SMALL COUNTRY TOWN GO GET A WOMAN THAT CAN COOK CLEAN AND NOT A DRUNK.THERE WILL BE A ROCK OF LOVE 3 LIKE ALL THE REST OF THEM.

5. MARY says:

WELL TO TELL YOU THE THRUTH THESE SHOWS ARE FAKE.THESE GIRLS ALL ARE MONEY GRABBING.GOLD DIGGERS DASIEY IS SO UGLY WITH ALL HER FAKE EVERYTHING IS THERE NOT REAL WOMAN WITH NO FAKE BOOBS LIPS $#! ES OUT THERE.BRETT IF YOU WANT A REAL WOMAN STAY OUT OF HOLLYWOOD.GO TO A SMALL COUNTRY TOWN GO GET A WOMAN THAT CAN COOK CLEAN AND NOT A DRUNK.THERE WILL BE A ROCK OF LOVE 3 LIKE ALL THE REST OF THEM.

6. Lindzy says:

Kristy Joe was my FAVORITE. Daisy came next but she was a follower–she really had nothing against KJ but ridiculed her (albeitly mostly under her breath) because the other jealous girls were.
    Megan was a total jerk the whole time. She was critical of KJ without makeup (who is naturally stunning by the way) when Megan herself has a double chin and scrunches her face like a PUG when she’s saying nasty things about the other girls. I thought Megan was the MOST immature and I’m glad she got socked off!
    Amber can be ok but she’s devious and uses EVERYTHING to tell Brett that she hears. Also, she had a right to be ticked at KJ for interrupting her date, BUT she flippin lost it because she was on TV, trying to cuss KJ off and she made herself look like an idiot. Amber annoys me. She also does this STUPID look where if she’s surprised she opens her mouth wide and her eyes—like she’s 4 yrs old!! Destiny was a hot headed idiot too.

7. jessi says:

I loved Kristy Jo. She should have stuck it out, she holds Brets heart in the palm of her hand. Everyone can laugh if they want to, they’re just makeing her stronger. As for Daisey I was glad to see her go. She acts like she is a RE’RE. And whats the deal with the way she’s always throwing her arms around in her face. STUPID!!!!!! She makes real blondes look toatally bad.

8. cattiedg says:

well the drama is over i hope you keep one of these girls your program
    is getting old as you are an older man good luck with hotties… i would hope you have take to right tests……….medical wise. see yea in minnesota…… soon rock…………… we need new

9. squiral says:

Kristi Joe is too shallow to understand anything spiritual. And too self absorbed.

10. brianna says:

stupid but funny……….?!?!?!?!?!

11. rahmika says:

Hey brett I’m happy 4 you you went throw a lot to find someone and now that you have someone do you truthfully feel complete I know christie joe broke your haurt when she left but I wonder if she was to come back and you was still with amber would you leave amber 4 christie joe if you asked me I’d tell you ^@(^ the both of them and come meet me you’ll change your mind completely I am your woman I belong to you

12. cattie says:

come see rock of love Morton ,mn cool

13. carrie branham says:

awsome jod geting fox out of the house he was a stupid &_`)~^_%!*~$_^` ps YOU ROCK AND SO DOES YOU MUSIC