DUI in CAL: Richie Sambora Busted

samborajail.jpg

It was a rough ride for Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora last night. The Jersey boy was driving a lost highway in L.A. when the cops pulled him over for swerving erratically in his black Hummer. When they found that the rocker couldn’t pass field sobriety tests, they carted him away. Three women, one of whom was Sambora’s 10-year-old daughter, Ava, were in the car at the time. The 48-year-old has had both alcoholic and romantic woes of late. He was in and out of rehab in 2007, and has gone through breakups with wife Heather Locklear and girlfriend Denise Richards.

1. Evelyn says:

I’m heartbroken. I just hope he gets help soon. It woul be sad to see this great band without his
    guitarist. Richie, you have to get better for yourself and your daughter, think of her!

2. MOE says:

DONT LET IT GET YOU DOWN. YOU ARE ONLY HUMAN.JUST KEEP YOUR HEAD UP TO THE SKY. TAKE CARE OF THE FAMILY.KEEP ON ROCKIN

3. sharon says:

Hey Ritchie,
    just want to say the good person you are shines though, i have listened and loved bon jovi since the early 90′s when my kids were babies and now they are just bout grown up. and they listen to bonjovi. we love your music, and i feel the real in you that shines through!! you are truly a star. I do not codone driving with your baby in the car while drinking, but you are human and we all fall from grace at one time or another. I am 100 % positive that all will work out for you take care.

4. Anita says:

Keep your head up Richie!! We lovee you! Hope to see you guys soon!! Love ya!!

5. nereida says:

i was searching for pictures of my favorite person who is Richie and i saw this one. I can’t believe that such a beautiful man because he was the hottest in the bon jovi group, looks so bad. I mean what happened to him. believe me richie, the only love that is worth you getting depressed is the love of your children. I’ve been there. I had everything and i was left with nothing, but i have my children and that is all i need in my life. The rest you could always find again. I am so sad that things turned out so bad for such beautiful man like you.

6. nereida says:

I know you will be the beautiful person that i admire from the group bon jovi and i love you sooo much. i hope you get better and we be able to enjoy you playing your guitar and singing along jon. we miss you

7. Cindy says:

Whoever posted this picture of gorgeous rock star ‘Richie Sambora’ aught to be ashamed of theirselves. Knock people when their down why don’t you? I’m not impressed at all.

8. mary says: