Rock of Love 2 Finale: Ambre’s Not Wearing Underwear

Far be it from anyone to dress up for the Rock of Love 2 finale (airing Sunday at 9/8c). In the clip above, Ambre reveals that she’s actually dressed down for her final moments spent with Bret before he makes his decision. Up till now, the general consensus has been that Ambre’s not wild enough for Bret. This might change everything.

Related Content
Rock of Love 2 Show Page
Rock of Love 2: R-Rated Blog Pics
Rock of Love Girls: Hot or Not Results! (Part 2)

1. nancy p says:

good morning and holy hell gglz
    ok first of all theres nothing wrong with a 30 somethng showing her sensual side,, to all the young ones here,,wait till you are in that boat,,,,,and see what happens when you try that,,,,at least she didnt give it up like daisy did,,early on,,kuddos for amber.also watch the ellen clip,,i think he choose amber,,,,,,because of what he said to ellen,,,,,,

also beware of surprises..remember kristy jo and aubrey,,wouldnt that be a hoot if they came out,,and said they were together on the show,,remember how aubrey left because of kristy joe,,and how brett cried when she left,,,im willing to bet thats goin to happen,,,,also maybe heather will fit intoi the mix somehow,,,,,who knows,,its a show,,for a ratings blitz,,,,,but if there is another show,,,where and when do i sign up gglz
    more later
    also i think honestly brett sent daisy ^&@^^ ng to end things with charles or fix it

2. BMW says:

I think he will pick Ambre. Daisy is a #)%&! and he can get those any day or night. Brett wants a woman he can have around his kids and someone with class, and that person would be Ambre.

3. Misty says:

Ok first of all that’s not cool especially on live tv. I think Destiny has more respect for herself and i also think u should pick Destiny. I like her even tho she had her secret but u kno she’s there for Bret and if i can see that he should defenitley see that.

4. ashley says:

lol

5. chena says:

HE WILL PICK AMBRE. SHE`S NICE. DAISY? I DON`T THINK SO. I DON`T LIKE HER, SHE`S FAKE, SHE CAN`T SPEAK WELL, I DON`T KNOW WHAT SHE HAS INSIDE HER MOUTH, MAYBE A BALL, A BANANA. SOMETIMES I DON`T UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE SAID.

6. nancy p says:

good morning again,,gglz
    well a girl has to do what a girl has to do,,to get her man,,,and so be it,if she did a sharon stone ,,basic instinct move,, so what,,,,,,,,,,the only person that saw it was brett,,,,,and he sure the hell didnt mind it,,,he even said,,when a girl tells a guiy shes wearing no panties,, cha ching,,,,,,he loved it,,,,,,,,,,
    lets face it no one is wearing a freaking halo here gglz

more later
    go amber

7. shelby says:

i think he sould definitly pick ambre!!!!
    daisy is gross! i think if he picks daisy then there will be anoher season coming up. but i think if he picks ambre then i think he will find real love! how could he pick daisy she has too many lies and secrets. and ambre has not lied once well except of her age but that doesnt matter. daisy is a slut and why is she even there if she lives with he ex-boyfriend at home and supposivly hasnt had any intimate reletionship for the two years they were broken up…..come on bret do you really beleive that? GO AMBRE!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo

8. andre says:

why the hell is brett so worried about whether daisy is still sleeping with charles? he brought back heather didnt he !@#$ her at the end of season 1?

9. Liz Schultz says:

Good Girl Ambre!!! You Go Girl!!! He is YOURS!!!

10. Rosa says:

I like amber,,,,,,,but it would be soooooooooooooooo kool and an awesome finale if you guys bring back mary jo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I know,,,,I know,,,,,,,,,bret loves her,,,,,,,please ,,,please ,,,,,,,mary jo is sooooooooooooo kool for him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this show would be the best if you do that

11. caroline says:

i think daisy will win brets heart, but i love ambre too i new she would end up in the finale

12. caroline-cali 1964 says:

i think daisy will win brets heart, but i love ambre too

13. caroline-cali 1964 says:

Daisy has brets heart already.;ove ambre tpp

14. tonesha says:

i think ambre will win

15. Chris says:

Neither Ambre or Daisy seem like a good fit for Bret in “real life”. I am holding out for the hope that Kristy Jo has taken care of her business, and she is brought back for the finale. She and Bret had the chemistry and made a cute couple. We’ll see…

16. Tracyrocks123 says:

YAWN- Who cares if shes not wearing any underwear- Ambre is so boring and annoying. She makes the stupidest faces- ugh! Ambre would be a better match for the goofy friend of hers that was on the show the other week- thats her type of man. Not Brett ( yum).

Daisy is a ditz – but so what. I think her and Brett are a good match. They may even look alike.
    Go Daisy!

17. Jessica says:

I really wanted Kristy Jo to win because her and Bret had chemistry. Since she left i want Ambre to win because daisy is a 2 timing hoe the hell with daisy

18. BRENDA says:

BRET HOPEFULLY YOU CHOSE AMBRE!!!! DAISY SEEMS SO SLUTTY!!!

19. Ann says:

Daisy all the way. I have male friends that i was once intimate with and were really good friends he married and have 3 kids i was in his wedding. I hope Brett finally gets that. Amber suck and not sexy enough for him she just wants a trophy boyfriend

20. Jlo says:

Ambre is not wearing what???? EWWWWWWWWWWWW who want to see a 37 yr old used chimichanga!. Come on Ambre can you come up with something else???

21. Cuddles01 says:

R u freaking serious? Amber is definately the best choice for him. She’s intelligent, respects herself, and can speak clearly. Daisy on the other hand has so many injections on her body that they overpowered her and it also interes with how she speaks, She’s clueless. She should inject her head with a brain. Oh I don’t know if anyone else peeped what she said but that chick said that Oscar De La Hoya is her uncle. With all the money he has why doesn’t he buy his niece a place to stay!!

22. Jessica says:

why is that ewww? Daisy does who knows what with him & is all skanky which is oblivious what he is attracted to. It’s only fair that Amber can show a little naughty side to her. Every woman has one so what the *`@& are peoples problems. Brett deserves Amber since Kristi Jo left. Krisit Jo should really be with him though…. did you not see the emotions going on when they had to say good bye. Its *`@& ed up if he ends up with daisy. I hate her.

23. Andrea says:

Amber is the right one she is more mature then Daisy, I hope he pickesAmber for sure you rock Bret

24. mk says:

Give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amber is an absolute joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh! Bret..how have you kept this piece of crap this long???? Did you need a “mother figure” in your own life???? Come on! The only way she has made it this far is by ratting out the secrets the others thought they were sharing with a “friend:……just think!! She will gladly tell whoever – paperazi or whoever your dirtly little secrets for money or whatever….she is a skank and a betrayer….I know you have got to have more sense than that!! I LOVE Dairy! Have loved her since the get go – you two have a great chemistry – although it would be intersting if Kristi Joe came back on……I gave her a bad rap before….I didn’t see the episode whens he cooked dinner for you and the VIP”S sabotaged it with their status cards….that sucked!! Anyway! Amber is done/………she has got to go…….see ya!!! check ya….bon voyage…..adios……chiao, and bye bye now…..kiss my particular posterior good riddance you no underwear tramp!!!

25. kp says:

Daisy is fake from head to toe (including her heart)! If he want s a real woman he should pick Ambre! i mean come on no underwear

26. CAREN says:

DAISY!

27. whothef--k says:

is mary jo?????????????? if you mean kristi jo, you people really seriously need to give that sh*t up! seriously, people. you kristi jo fans sicken me.

28. valentina says:

DAISY…DAISY…DAISY…DAISY!!!!

Brett + Daisy = Love.

Word!

29. j young says:

The finale is going to rock and I hope he picks Amber. one more thing, If Bret wants to make some more money he needs to get with designers of guitar hero and make a game with poisons songs on it. It would be a classic game just like what aerosmith is doing. There going to make so much money and the fans are going to love it. I know that i’m going to by it when it comes out nand I would get the piosons one to if they came out with one. The game alone would boost his records and pioson would be reborn again. It would be the coolest thing.

30. kk says:

ambre is the right one. Daisy was lying about not getting some *%_!+ from charles

31. sherri says:

Brett,
    Oh my God, Amber is sooo the one for you. She is stable and she is not a dancer like the &*+~$ dAisey. She is a good permenant girl for you…..she rocks baby

32. sherri says:

Daisey is a MAN dude, admit it……everything about her is fake…..I think she has a `&&#+

33. sam says:

acc to amber,

daist is the winner.

34. christy says:

R u Kidding ?
    Please get rid of Miss lip injections herself Daisy. Plus for someone who is supposed to be able to sing maybe she should take a few voice lessons to learn head and chest voice verses flat and off pitch. And Amber needs to move on with her life. Please we all dealt with B.S. and NO wearing her UNDERWEAR WHO CARES? CLOSE YOUR LEGS and don’t advertise your stuff.
    Personally, I wish KRISTY JO had come back she and Brett had a serious connection! We have a Rock of Love party every Sunday night at my house …
    Please Brett do no take Amber or Daisy save yourself from them both and go get Kristy Jo! or START A ROCK OF LOVE 3

35. CRYSTAL says:

I have one thing to say if bret wants a real woman and not a fak from head to toe want to be woman then he will pick amber there is nothing about daisy real or even pretty for that matter. sorry daisy your out and amber wins.

36. nancy p says:

good morning all,
    i just got done watching last night the repeats of this years season,,also when he brought the ex’s to his house,,and with the daisy situation,,when charles came into the house he shook bretts hand then walked over to daisy and did you see that body language,,there is definitely something still between charles and daisy, hes not her ex,,hes still her current boyfriend,,,,,,daisy kinda like held his hand when he went by her,,and leaned into him,,,,,he even said that daisy had a full garage of skeletons that in his heart,,he cant work that out,,or has difficulty believing daisy,,,,,even though hes hot for her,,that wont in my mind,,,have him choose daisy,,,i think personally he will send daisy home,,to work things out with charles,, or eventually end it.
    and if you look at the clips of the finale,,,,,,,,i think he choose amber,,,,just a strong intuition
    we shall see tonight
    more later thanks

oh ,and wouldnt it be something,,if aubrey,,and kristy jo announced they are living together,,just like the other 2 from last season….and also maybe just maybe,,destiny would have something to say, he did cry when she left,,as well as jessica,,who knows,, there may be surprises,,however amber is definitely the one,,,,

37. scullcat says:

no way Amber is going to handle the rocker lifestyle. Daisy is much better suited for Bret. Ask Amber how she is goinng to handle his fans and groupies, she’s Not! And if the only way a women can win a mans heart is not wearing any undeerwear is sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I vote Daisy

38. karen says:

IT’S HIGHTIME BRET TRY SOMEONE WITH SOME SMARTS AND A LITTLE CLOSER TO HIS AGE.
    HE’S GOT TO GET TIRED IF BRAINLESS DANCERS. SOONER OR LATER YOU HAVE TO HAVE A CONVERSATION AND A LAUGH. DAISY IS UGLY, WITH FAKE EVERYTHING INCLUDING HER CRY.
    I CAN’T SEE HER BEING A STEPMOM NOR SHOULS SHE BE. I VOTE AMBRE

39. nancy p says:

good morning.
    daisy is not suited,,what about his kids,, dont you think his kids need some stability,,structure,,with amber they will get it,,, he needs a homelife to go home too after his concrerts,, daisy was just there for her and charles,, watch ,,there will be a daisy and charles show,,there are still feelings there between them, if you caught the one where the ex-s came in ,,charles shook bretts hand,,walked over by daisy and she kinda grabbed his hand and leaned into him
    the little things gglz,,the little clues that gives it away on who he picks
    i think he choose amber
    however watch out for surprises in the reunion show,,
    more later
    and if theres a rock of love 3 where do i sign up,,

40. Shoegal says:

Good Morning from Viva Las Vegas!! It will be interesting to see what kind of woman Brett is really looking for. Fellow bloggers, tonight we will all see what kind of person our favorite Poison rock star really is.
    As cute as Daisy (aka Vanessa), is let’s face it, she’s a train wreck. She is by far not one for intellegent conversation. She is by far “Eye Candy” Don’t get me wrong, she may be a very nice person who possess many qualities, but I believe her to be as shallow as they come. It seemed to be a problem for her to be open and be honest with our Poison front man hottie, and I think he and his children deserve a better well rounded woman.

Ambre on the other hand is intellegent, stable, open, and probably really down to earth. I think she would try to play a positive roll in Brett’s children’s lives, and I would also like to believe their mother would be more open to Ambre rather than Vanessa.

Basically, the bottom line is what kind of woman Brett is looking for? I’m in Ambre’s cheering section, but if he picked Vanessa( which I personnaly think he did), maybe a ROL 3 will be in order.

41. Judy Rainville says:

I have enjoyed Bret’s music for along time now, but my ideas and perspectives have changed after watching the Rock of Love show this past weekend. I do not beleive those women should be trusted, it is say and do what ever for the camera. I realy hope Bret is not serious about finding a woman on a tv show. I felt sorry for him if he is indeed stooping that low, If it is for the ratings and not for love..go for it. He seems sincere on finding love, I hope he does find his soul mate. Soul mates only come along once in a life time, and should be treated with all the love and respecit, trust that two people can share. It is very hard when you have lost that connection, and to try to find it agin. If Bret is indeed serious on his quest, I would not trust any lady that has to be on a show for a chance at love with him. Love should not be a “chance” ever. I wish him the best.
    I wish him the best at love in what ever the road he does walk down. of what life can offer.

42. Ivy says:

Hey gurlz …

I have no TV in my new place in UES but I’m dying to see the show today as I missed last few epizodes and only watched them online…

Someone plz invite me for tonite … I’ll bring the muchies or whatever plzplzplz
    Ivana
    Ivana2000@hotmail.com
    203 570 7072

43. Texas says:

Damn, I thought Ambre was ugly enough before, but with that hair pulled up off her huge forehead she looks like )@*) warmed over, it makes her eyes look even closer together. I can’t believe she has made it this far, she has no personality, she tries too hard (but I guess ya have to when you look like that), I and hate to think what’s under that dress, yuck, I think she knows the other girls were prettier and she was very envious of them, that’s why all the back stabbing from her.

44. liz says:

he will pick daisy

45. Shar says:

Hey! I hope he picks Ambre….she is much better for him. She has held up to her true self, but Daisy…what is her real self???????? Does she have one? I hope that the connection is with Ambre. She is much more stable and reliable for the long term. Daisy might be the best pick if he is looking for some eye candy and a short relationship…

46. Allie says:

Ambre tries wayyyyyy to hard and shes being fake

47. Brenda says:

Hey I Just Think Daisy is NOT for Bret I think she still has the Hots for Her Ex.. I Think needs to be with Ambre she is more down to earth and the most up front with Bret.. Plus daisy acts Like a slut..
    I Vote Ambre…..

48. liz says:

I know who wins! my episode at 9am this morning!

49. lynn says:

so tell us who wins

50. Lucy says:

So who wins? I hope it was Daisy.

51. Monica and Melanie says:

Daisy is NOT for Bret…………she lied and you people have to accept that she is kind of weir when she cries and with drama appears!!!! Ambre can make Bret happy and …….”she is there for the right reasons”………Let’s see! Ahhhh! we miss Kristy Joe!

52. Brooke says:

Wow amber’s dad has to be so proud. but hey, who can blame her, way to pull out all the stops to beat daisy in the fight for bret’s heart. I am pulling for amber, pantyless and all!

53. Lucy says:

Ambre is a pig. She started fights with Daisy and Kristy Joe. She’s old, ugly, and sorry, a HORRIBLE actress. If Bret picks Ambre, then he’s lost a fan in me. Ambre has played everyone including Bret.

54. Dette says:

BRING BACK KRISTY JO. I think Bret and Kristy Jo made such a great couple. Wouldn’t that be SO cool if they did that for the last episode!!!! How random!! If not I don’t think Ambre (such a fake) or Daisy(such a ho) should be picked, he can do better on his own.

55. coolmom says:

Ambre

56. nancy p says:

hi people,
    kristy jo will never be with brett,, i think shes with aubrey,,together,,,also i think kristy jo divorced her husband just to be with aubrey,,,,watch the reuinion show,,,there will be surprises,

amber im rooting for you,,way to go,,,,,,,bringing it on at the last minute,,and making brett wait,,excellent strategy,,,,,,,

if there is a rock of love 3 sign me up,, im ready for love ,sick of giving it my all and getting my heart stomped over n over again,,

thanks
    more later

57. LouLou says:

If Bret is finally ready to be an adult and have a mature, adult relationship with someone he can trust and spend the rest of his life with, than I think he will choose Ambre.

If he still wants to play the rocking, @$(@ ing, rock and roll stallion, and party and drink and act crazy, then he will go with Daisy.

My guess is that he’ll pick Daisy.

58. Johnnie Leister says:

I really feel that Ambre is the best choice for Brett. Daisy may be wild and sexy, but she also has a lot of secrets in her closet. Who knows what other skeletons will fall out of the closet next.

59. mlawrence says:

If Brett picks Daisy…get ready for Rock of Love Season 3 because it won’t last. If he truly wants to settle down and find his “rock of love” Ambre is the girl for him. Daisy just wants a ticket out of her debt. Plus, when Daisy talks…she shows the itellegence of a 3rd grader…she’s a dumb @))

60. iveliese says:

I would love that Ambre wins! I like her better. Daisy always has a new story, and you cannot tell what new story she will give Bret if he picks her. So I want that Ambre wins!

61. louann says:

i would love for ambre to win because she is right for bret. and daisy you never no if she is going to tell you something new about her that makes u not what to trust her

62. stacey says:

Daisy is a big liar. You never know what other word vomit will fall from those grotesquely large lips. Ambre is very direct and very awesome as Bret would put it. Ambre all the way!!

63. Leslie kenyon says:

Yuck Ambre without underwear!

64. Breeze says:

Brett go with Amber your 44 you know how women give a false age. I’m 45 still ride a skateboard, surf and ride my Harley I tell the guys I;m 36 and get away with it every time.

65. lisa says:

I hope Amber wins because I can’t stand daisy. He said that he wants someone who’s honest & Daisy is definitely not honest because she keeps coming up with something new. Her closet is definitely full, & she is so stupid. You can’t understand a word she said. And that thing with her ex-boyfriend still makes me think something’s going on there..

66. Jackie says:

I want Ambre to win! She might not be as crazy as Bret would like but shes only told one lie and it was a stupid mistake. Its her age and shes still younger than Bret. Daisy is just full of crap and im sure shes got more to come. Go Ambre!!!!!!!!!

67. leigh says:

i think u should pick amber!!
    i think ya’lll would be soo much happier than you and the other girl!!
    amber rocks!!
    love ya bret!!
    #1 fan!!

68. Adam says:

My wife wore underwear when I met her but she took it off a long time ago. GO AMBRE!

69. Abbie says:

HELL YES! Go Ambre. Daisy looks like she’s on drugs 24/7. Has anyone noticed that weird hand gesture she does???

70. jaunice says:

I cannot stand Ambre at all. I can’t believe I’m that into this show to be e-mailing a message. but Ambre is so fake. Daisy is a ditz but she seems sincere.Ambre just wants t.v. time.I hope Daisy gets picked instead of Ambre.If she does get picked i won’t watch Rock Of Love ever again. It will make me wonder about Bret’s judgement.

71. bree says:

I think Ambre should win, she rocks!!!!!!
    luvya bret!

72. Matt says:

Amber, even though she may not have the fake boobs, or the massive lips, has shown that she is really there for him.

Sorry, Daisy is way too fake looking, and doesn’t show any sign of growing up. It’s quite sad that she stayed in this long. Payton was a better person for Bret than Daisy is. She’s too “Brittany Spears-ish” to be a real love. Maybe a fling, but DEF not a love.

73. Jak Cass says:

In honer of Amber, I too will not be wearing underwear tonite !!!

74. Jamie says:

Amber is the Woman in every since of the word for Brett

75. Angie says:

If he is really serious about love and not a showgirl then he better have picked Ambre. This crap about his concerns of not being able to handle the rock life is bull. The way that Daisy acts is probably the type that he has already had on the “road” and look where he is now, looking for real love.

76. AJ says:

77. ~SWAY~ says:

Daisy is a complete SKANK!! EWWW!
    She also seems like shes a friend of “CRYSTAL!” (know what I mean!?)

Amber… YOU GO GIRL!! TEAR BRETS !#~ UP!!!

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS TONIGHT!
    IM GONNA BARF IF HE PICKS DAISY!

~SWAY~

78. ~SWAY~ says:

Daisy is a complete SKANK!! EWWW!
    She also seems like shes a friend of “CRYSTAL!” (know what I mean!?)

Amber… YOU GO GIRL!! TEAR BRETS A– UP!!!

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS TONIGHT!
    IM GONNA BARF IF HE PICKS DAISY!

~SWAY~

79. melissa L says:

why de hell did he chose that ugly lookin witch….ambre really looks like 80 and she’s so pathetic…jeez my girl daisy should have won she’s by far gf material…..

80. Nancy says:

That is nasty – How classy Ambre You deserve him. You complained about Daisy using Sex you are no better…… What a sl–

81. bekah says:

ambre is an old, ugly, 2-faced witch. Daisy should go back with her ex who is way hotter than bret anyways. No loss there

82. CHANTAL says:

Can you say DESPERATE!!!!! She wanted to beat Daisy so bad especially because Brett kept saying what a strong phyiscal attraction he had with Daisy. How physical will he feel when he sees her granny panties now that she has won. PUT YOUR PANTIES BACK ON GRANNY!!!!!!!

83. Dee says:

Okay.. she is an Adult. She is not out showing her body off to the whole wide world, and she is not sleeping around. Where daisy is just nasty. She is fake all over, and Brett is a Grown man, he doesnt need a little trashy girl that has a naggy voice sniffing his and all his band mates butts waiting for attention from everyone she sees. She may be a sweet person or have good intentions at home, but she is not real to his face. Ambre has her own money and doesnt need a Brett, so it shows she really wants him. The truth is, if he is sincere about settling down it will be Ambre and if he is just looking for a few nights of fun it’s daisy.

84. blanca says:

disgusting… I almost puked I wonder where she left her granny panties LOL

85. Emily says:

I don’t think either girl is a catch for Brett. Daisy is a dumb ho and Ambre is a two faced %@##& that is a hag wishin she was 20 and hot. I don’t like either, but I really don’t want Ambre to win. I wanna see her crushed like a bug. She thinks she is so much better then everyone. She accuses everyone of being immature, but then runs to Brett to tell on everyone like a f**kin 12 year old.

86. Crystal says:

Ambre…yuck.

87. jenn says:

Everybody ready for Rock of Love 3? What a joke! Ambre 38 and never been married and Brett thinks shes a catch…….lol It won’t last. This was just a competition for her.
    Daisy was just too young!
    This just sets it up for next season……you’ll see!!!

88. DENISE says:

THANK GOD HE PICKED SOMEONE LIKE AMBRE THAT HAD A BRAIN, LIKE THE SAYING GOES HOW GUYS THINK WITH THERE )%*+ THATS HOW DAISY ACTED TO ME. SO I AM HAPPY FOR HIM AND AMBRE AND I HOPE THEY WILL HAVE CHILDREN SOON AND LIVE HAPPY EVER AFTER.

89. JUICY_LENICE says:

$`_` ALL U HATERS!! I LOVED AMBRE SINCE DAY 1!!! SHE IS THE BEST FOR BRETT! I THINK AMBRE IS GORGEOUS AND ON THE SAME LEVEL WITH HIM!!
    DAISY IS AN UGLY FAKE SLUT!!! WHEN SHE CRIES MAKES ME WANNA SHUT THE TV OFF SHES SO UGLY!!! GRRRR IM GLAD BRETT DIDNT CHOOSE HER!!

YAY AMBRE I LOVE YA #~&#( WHO CARES IF U DIDNT WEAR ANY UNDERWEAR CUZ U GOT UR MAN!! HAHA

90. lauren says:

ffukkinn eewwww.

AMRE THAT OLD HAG.
    she needs to go bak to the stone age..wehre she came from.

…i took one look at her geeky friend…n realized she was a complete loser.

91. Alisa says:

Gross me out! Are you sure there wasn’t a _&@!^ there? i am convinced she is a man.

92. JUICY_LENICE says:

LOL AT U LIL KIDS CALLING HER OLD..BRETT DIDNT MIND HUH? LOL AMBRE IS SOO FREAKIN PRETTY! DAISY WAS THE FAKE ONE..U GUYS ARE JUST HATIN CUZ UR PROBABLY FAT AND UGLY AND CANT GRAB A GUY LIKE BRETT MICHAELS!! THEY BOTH GOT THERE ROCK OF LOVE! IM SO HAPPY FOR DEM!!

I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE REUNION!!

AGAIN F*CK ALL U HATERS!!

DONT LIKE IT..KISS MY JUICY BORICUA A$$

93. XxCombatBarbieXx says:

Ambre is such a pain in the +$^ She went around accusing everyone else of being fake and preaching about how honest she was when that was simply not the case. First, I think Ambre was one of the fakest women there. She acts as if she is this hardcore/badass rockstar and that is just not true. And then, when confronted about her age deception by Brett, she never admits that she lied. She claimed that she didn’t remember telling him she was 32. (yeah, ok) Before she goes around complaining about the other women in the house and their “lies” maybe she should take a good look at herself. Not to mention her calling Diasy immature when she has had several of the biggest blowups in the house. She was one of the biggest instigators there and, to me, that is immature.

94. brigitte says:

Can’t wait for rock of Love 3!!!!He should have picked Daisy-point blank Ambre is a )(&`$

95. brigitte says:

Can’t wait for rock of Love 3!!!!He should have picked Daisy-point blank Ambre is a )@_#+

96. AMBRE&BRET=4EVER says:

YES! IM AM SO HAPPY. HE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION. HE LEARNED FROM HIS MISTAKE LAST TIME. AND DAISY NEEDS TO GO SOMEWHERE WITH HER FAKE `!& CRYING SHE WAS SO ANNOYING IM SO HAPPY THAT THIS #)%+ IS OVER I DONT HAVE TO HEAR HER SQUEAKY VOICE ANYMORE

AMBRE & BRET

97. Honey says:

GROOOOSSSSSSSS!!!!!

98. hot_mess says:

Regardless of age or what she looks like because anyone that has been in a real relationship knows that’s not what it’s all about…….Ambre did seem a little too competative just like Bret said. He’s the one who has to live with his decision good or bad. I wish him the best of luck!

Rock of Love 3 with Daisy!!!!!

99. Micheala says:

Right on!!! I am soooooo happy to see that Brett picked Ambre and not the ditzy-fake Daisy!! The way she talks “like totally” (I’m doing the hand gestures she does so annoyingly) is so ridiculous. When she cries it looks almost like she’s having a seizure……and what’s up with her saying “she wuv’s Brett?” Where does she come up with this stuff, talking like a 4yr old?? I think it’s awesome that a mature woman is the winner of Brett’s affection and he did not sell out to the fake boobed, collegan lipped Daisy. Anyone who disagrees, that’s your opinion and this is mine, so say what you want!!!!!!!!! I don’t see a Rock of Love lll !!!!!

100. DIANA RUMLEY says:

Hey I was so like wow He picked you!!! I hope you and him DIE YOU OLD UGLY MAN FACE HAG!! I HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR BALD NEW MAN AND I BET HIS HEAD ON HIS YOU KNOW WHAT FEELS THE SAME AS THE TOP OF HIS HEAD. YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH AN EDUCATION AND A CAREER!

OK, THAT WAS JUST THE START. THAT WAS MY MOM NOW ITS MY TURN. I HOPE YOU DIE AND BRETT KICKS YOUR %`_ TO THE CURB AND BEATS YOU UP. YOU UGLY $++`* I HATE YOU. DAISY SHOULD HAVE WON. YPU ARE ONLY LIVIN HER LIFE, FOR A WHILE ANYWAY. HE WILL GET BORDED WITH YOUR OLD %`_ AND FIND A FISTY GIRL BETTER THAN YOU. HEY HE EVEN MIGHT PICK ME IN A FEW YEARS!!!!
    LADY SWEETPEA
    HAHAHAH!!! $++`*

101. Diana Rumley says:

OK, THAT WAS JUST THE START. THAT WAS MY MOM NOW ITS MY TURN. I HOPE YOU DIE AND BRETT KICKS YOUR ^~* TO THE CURB AND BEATS YOU UP. YOU UGLY ^!&_+ I HATE YOU. DAISY SHOULD HAVE WON. YPU ARE ONLY LIVIN HER LIFE, FOR A WHILE ANYWAY. HE WILL GET BORDED WITH YOUR OLD ^~* AND FIND A FISTY GIRL BETTER THAN YOU. HEY HE EVEN MIGHT PICK ME IN A FEW YEARS!!!!
    LADY SWEETPEA
    HAHAHAH!!! ^!&_+

102. Diana Rumley says:

OK, THAT WAS JUST THE START. THAT WAS MY MOM NOW ITS MY TURN. I HOPE YOU DIE AND BRETT KICKS YOUR ~@` TO THE CURB AND BEATS YOU UP. YOU UGLY !+_~( I HATE YOU. DAISY SHOULD HAVE WON. YOU ARE ONLY LIVING HER LIFE, FOR A WHILE ANYWAY. HE WILL GET BORDED WITH YOUR OLD ~@` AND FIND A FISTY GIRL BETTER THAN YOU. HEY HE EVEN MIGHT PICK ME IN A FEW YEARS!!!!
    LADY SWEETPEA
    HAHAHAH!!!

103. kim blais says:

I have to laugh at Ambre Lake. Who forgets how old they are and what was with the explanation of having to be portrayed younger for her career? Unbelievable, especially after her mightier than thou attitude about honesty. She was playing the deception card with the best of them!! I liked Ambre on the early episodes, but what a caniver on the last episodes! She went from the fun underdog to a contradicting (`%$^ She criticized Daisy for using her sexuality, but wasn’t Ambre the one cutting all of her shirts in half to reveal her mid-drift to Brett? And what about the abrupt face-sucking “I just have to do this” during the finale dinner with Daisy? If revealing that you are pantiless at dinner isn’t playing up the sexuality to win… I’m surprised that Brett didn’t see through this “television personality” and her intentions for being on the show. An intelligent woman (like she claims to be) looking for love on a reality show…she and her agent decided that being on the Rock of Love would be great exposure for future gigs. If an educated, sucessful woman wanted to find love with a compatable mate, my guess is that it wouldn’t be with a rockstar on a second season “hook-up” reality show. Please Ambre, who are you kidding!!!! It was obvious to me that it became a fierce competition for her and she was going to be damned before she got beat by Daisy. She played nasty and it was very unbecoming. Poor judgement call for the career-fire your agent ! PS – I loved your dad though! You do need a better explanation for your dad’s comment about marrying Brett Micheals…we all know EXACTLY what he meant.

104. Common Sense says:

Diana Rumley & JUICY LENICE -GET A LIFE ^&^($ Why are you two so hateful? Are you Daisy or a friend of her? I think Big John nailed it on the head when she said Daisy is full of drama. She is a drama queen. Bret does not need that. When I hear you people complaining Ambre should leave for lying about her age & that is terrible, but not mentioning you are still living with your boyfriend who got you pregnant and meet, hook up with & met with his band mate is ok? It is like saying, person A commits armed robbery, shoots people & sends them to the hospital, but probation is sufficient. Person B jaywalks, put them in jail with hard labor for 20 years with no parole. GET REAL PEOPLE! Lying about your age is nothing compare to what Daisy was hiding. Most of the show, Ambre was on the high road and did not get dirty or play mean, not until the last few episodes (when Heather came on). She stayed on the high road, which I admired. She started to take the low road, which I was disappointed with. But most of the girls, including Daisy, were on the low road much sooner and more often. Bret made the right choice (between the two).

105. Pwells says:

I can’t believe America thinks Amber is “real”. She’s faker than Daisy, BY FAR! She hosts crappy TV shows and thus has a bright and sunny, holier than thou sweet person persona, which is entirely a character, fabricated so that she can have a career. She went on the show because her agent thought it would be a good career move and told her about the show. Daisy, however, went on the show because she loves rock and roll and Poison and Bret Michaels. And yeah, maybe she wanted to forward her rock career too.

But come on, america, WAKE UP! Just because Amber is older and maybe a bit more intelligent, and holier than thou, DOES NOT MAKE HER A BETTER PERSON.

I would’ve picked Daisy, definitely.

106. sfas says:

Ambres just embrarressing..

107. nancy p says:

gooid morning,
    i knew amber was goin to win all the time,,if you saw last nights finale,,there were little clues,,,and all of you thought it was goin to be daisy,,,not a chance,,,when brett said he picked the wrong girl in season one,,which was jes,,she was the quintessential rocker chick,,,this time he did not want that,,,also daisy will go back to charles,they are still a couple,,,,

also with brett being on tour now with sebasian bach forrmerly of skid row,,i personally think there will not be a rock of love 3,,if all of you seen the commercials about that reunion show,,brett and amber are sittin on the same couch holding hands,,while daisy and i think that was heather got into it on the show,,if there is a rock of love 3 i would be very surprised,,,i think finally he has found his true love,,ive been saying this all along,,,,OPPOSITES ATTRACT.
    way to go amber,,,,you did it,,,
    more later,,,and congratulations to you both,,
    ps, i know sebastian bach he dated a dancer friend of mine,from back in the day,,,,

108. Monika says:

Terrible!!! How could he not see through Ambre’s fake facade?

She is the “type” of girl to suck him dry of all his $(( ets while smiling all the way to the bank….her antimated astonished looks (with a bad delayed reaction time) – showed how insincere she is!!!

You could tell her ego just thrived on competition. She is a b****. Ang also…how is it possible for her to be 36 or 7 (I forgot what the liar said) and not to ever have felt “love”….???

Daisy is a sweet girl who truely put her heart on the line…not an actress like Ambre….little Miss pageant queen….

Daisy was mis-judged and Brett – who will need a girl to care for him in his health related issues – picked Nurse Ratchett….not Daisy who would have given her all to care for him because He would be her everything. Too bad Brett f***** up again!!! He thought he made the right choice….he will see the fake mistake he made soon enough!!!!!!!!!!

109. JUICY_LENICE says:

LMMFAO!!! OK FOR THAT NUMBER 1 HATER…OBVIOUSLY U ^(+@ ING CARE SO MUCH ABOUT MY DAMN COMMENTS CUZ UR REPLYING TO IT U FREAKING **($ &_#_$ STUPID B*TCH GO SUCK ON A D*CK AND DIE!!!

AMBRE IS THE ^(+@ ING PERFECT MATCH FOR HIM..POINT BLANK…SHE WON..POINT BLANK…HATERS CAN ALL DIE AND GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE U LAMES!!!! HAHAH DAISY DIDNT WIN

I HOPE SHE REALLY DOES HAVE A SEIZURE AND DIES!! UGLY FAKE &!^&#

110. Monika says:

Ok…Juicy_Lenice…
    Lets cut straight to it…Ambre won a “shot” at love with Bret..but we all know it won’t last…who r u? A PR agent of hers? Why the blind devotion???

She’s unattractive..her looks resemble a horse and has a rotten fake disposition. Props to her stage dad – her father seems level-headed…but it was easy to see how she manipulates him as well!
    Her desperate attempts at sexiness were so sad and fake! And, we all know that chemistry was not really there with Brett … he didn’t fantasize about that body of hers…her legs did not cut it in her short outfits…;)

Daisy – came from a rough beginning….and wasn’t coached in acting from an early age… no she was not perfect … but she was more open than Ambre. Ambre PRETENDED everything….how desperate was her Underwear comment??? Yeah…we paused it when he was checking her out…lol….he was like….hmmmmmmmmm….what is that….lol!

So…yuck in the end he chose her….most likely out of his own fears….that Daisy would go back to Charles….rejection is not good for his tour at the moment….so he went with the smiling clown instead!!! Someone needs to let her know that her orange face makeup doesn’t match her neck!!!!!!

111. Myrah says:

Amber, don’t fol yourself. You were the less of two evils. You and I and everybody knows his Rock Of Love was Kristy Joe. This was just a business decision for him, and you know it was for you too. Remember he said : You Are Perfect For Me. He didn’t say I love you.
    I just can’t beleive you’d go as far as to show him your ___ on National Television to win, Miss “You are a stripper ..I am a TV host”

112. Monika says:

Myrah…Exactly! I totally agree….the real love was Kristy Joe….

Why did Ambre $($*_ herself out like that? Doesn’t she have any class or dignity…or thoughts of embarrassing her father at her age???

At least Daisy didn’t have to act so desperate…who wishes they could get paid for stripping? Ambre does! She was jealous of all of the girls…because she was the least girly of all!!!!

113. Myrah says:

By the way, fire your agent! After a short lived romance you will just become one of the most disliked women in America, for being so manipulative throughout the show that most people got to hate you. Lucky for you you have a nice father although Brett will not fit in that picture of a white pickett fence family in a million years. He’s been around the blocks too many times.

Brett, I know this was a business decision for you both. I guess your rock of love is yet to come.

114. Myrah says:

That;s right Monika. At least Destiny left with dognity, not having to fake a love she didn’t feel or show her private parts to win a contest.
    By the way, what about her flat chest? How long can she keep Brett who is used to big boobs? Oh, forgot we are talking about Amber. A boob job is her next desperate move when he starts showing his boredom

115. Tanga says:

Brett was just so intimidated by Daisy deep down….that his bandmate CeCe went out with her and liked her….

He was insecure. I think she would have been loyal.

I heard on a blog that Ambre was really Amber Frey from the Scott Peterson trial….the mistress….and she changed her name to Ambre Lake to redefine herself once she learned the world of acting….they look identical…does anyone know?

116. Emma says:

Jessie way better! Brett will never find love he just promote his career same as Ambre. Ambre just want to win, and i feel like Brett didn’t love her. He just doesn’t want to feel stupid to choose big boobies Daisy. Ambre just know how to say and how to win and her age is far away from Daisy. Ambre is just liar and sneak head not deserve to win. She seem like a nice person but she is totally not. Daisy fake body and ambre is faking person………………

117. Monika says:

Myrah, we are on the same page girl!

Ambre flat-out lied and faked being someone that she was not while Daisy put it all out there as did the other girls! Ambre is so contrived – ad the type of girl to throw a tantrum when she doesn’t get her way! Does that fit in with the rocker lifestyle too?

Oh and please – check out her myspace – promoting t-shirts and all these things just like Jess had done. At least Jess was straight-up and honest! Looks like Ambre will just ride this out until her “15 minutes” of fame runs out – and then she will go back nearing 40 crying to her daddy!!!

118. Emma says:

Ambre’s faker than Daisy. I agree with Pwells. At least , I like Daisy than Ambre. Ambre is so pretending person.

119. Kara says:

I don’t think they look alike at all.. they are clearly two different women. Besides, Amber Frey moved on once that trial with Scott ended. She’s now married to a Hernandez guy.

120. gigi says:

oh wel…… no we know. I kept thinking it would have been so cool if Bret turned both of them down, then *Heather* emerged from the shadows & they walked off together…. but I guess VH1 isn’t that inventive

121. jumper says:

M&M, you ladies are right on! What a FAKE!

122. Tiffany says:

go ambre and bret you all make a beautiful couple and i wish you the best. i think bret made a good choice because they are in the same place when they are not at work. i dont blame you ambre for the no underwear comment she knoews what she wants and bret was it

123. Sara says:

Who cares who’s faking what. THE WHOLE SHOW IS FAKE! Everyone seems to forget that.

I’m glad Ambre won. Some of you people are ridiculous. Ambre said it right on the show, “Plastic surgery could make me prettier, but it won’t make Daisy smarter.” There is nothing wrong with the way Ambre looks, she’s a real person. I’m sure all of you hiding behind your computer screens aren’t perfect. I’m glad Bret picked someone who was closer to his age, even if the producers told him to.

124. shaianne says:

who did he pick ambre or daisy

125. shaianne says:

Emma , why dont u hall ur a$$

126. jumper says:

If no one cares about anything being fake, then what’s the sense of anything? And who is Ambre to say she’s smarter than Daisy? She may appear smarter because she can’t seem to keep her mouth shut, but she’s no more than a babbling brook. Still waters run deep, something Ambre can’t seem to do.

127. lori says:

I think it would have been cool if he turned both down and Kristy Joe walked out. I think that Bret had true feelings for her. Amber and Daisy we just not it. they are both chronic liars. amd o dpm’t see a true relationship lasting with any of them. so will see him back on rock of love 3

128. De says:

I don’t understand why you would say that you are not wearing any underwear on tv. i’m sure he would have figured that out eventually. Ambre has watched to many movies you don’t really say that out loud especailly when the cameras are rolling. You text it or write a note on the napkin. I know your dad has seen this and what about your kids if you have any what will they think of mommy… I felt uncomfortable when that was said that it not an image I want in my head. Bret is kinda nasty also for kissing all those women I suggest everyone getts checked out for herpies. And Daisy and Ambre you might wanna check for a little more. I don’t know what went on in Cancon but if you have sex with one woman then the other thats not the business. For anyone who goes on these shows I hope it is worth it because thats sick that you kissed someone who God know where his lips have been..yuck….

129. Robin says:

The girl for him wasn’t even in the finals. He should have kept Kristy Joe. He was physcially and mentally attracted to her. Maybe Kristy Joe can get her affairs in order and they will be together after he ditches Ambre.

130. nancy p says:

to tanga,,amber is not amber frey in the scott peterson case,,they do not look alike
    the amber frey from the peterson case i think is married with 2 kids now

ambre lake is not her

hope that clears it up for you

more later

131. nancy p says:

ambre lake is not amber frey tanga..ms frey is married i think with 2 kids now living in modesto california,

hope this clears it up for you

more later
    thanks

132. Ddescorpio07 says:

i think the old lady should of put some panties on she so gross.
    I dont think amber is right for bret he made the wrong choice he should of picked daisy because she really loved him amber tried to prove herself to much. but i am sorry that daisy got her @ss beat by daisy

133. Christine says:

Ladies and Gentlemen last night as I watched Brett choose Ambre over Daisy tears were streaming down my face I am a Amber not quite the in your face screamer but so many things she said were things i held in my heart not long ago I was not the chosen one in my situtation my guy picked a daisy
    and my heart goes out to Amber because as all of us know he is not in love with her why he choose her i will never know but I do know she is not going to bring the passion he needs with the comfort he seeks and Kristy Joe was a mess also someone he does not need a manipulator comes to mind when I think of her Maybe he should have picked Daisy my guy and his Daisy are 3yrs going strong her past was her past and alot of us cannot put into words what are future wants are. So Rock of Love 3 Here we come

134. Dana says:

Ambre is such a !%`!! I can’t believe that he chose her. At least Daisy was genuine in her feelings for Bret. For Ambre it was nothing but a compition. She just wanted to win just because she didn’t want Daisy to win. Dumb !%`!! I am sick of Ambre, *$~` in smug !%`!!

135. Chy says:

i say good for her I was rooting for her since the1st episode –

136. jeannene says:

I SAY CONGRATULATIONS AMBER & BRETT- Daisy had TOO MANY ISSUES AND TOO MUCH DRAMA- Good god!! Amber is true to herself and very confident about herself. Brett picked the right person to develope a stronger relationship with. Amber may be the older woman but she is doesn’t deal with the bull. Brett doesn’t need someone with head games while he earns a living.

AGAIN, CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!!

137. elizabeth says:

I heard that Brett found out that Daisy was previosly with his band mate, his band mates bandmate and several other people in Bretts inner circle? Is that true? Why didn’t they show that anywhere? that would have made his choice make more sence.

138. gretchen says:

Heather should beat this one up; not Daisy! What a hypocrit. She gets on Daisy for being sexual, yet has no problem in flashing her nasty hoo-ha. And oh, she lied about her age…and turns out—she’s an actress! wow! but she likes to poke holes and make fun of the other girls. Nice. And for 37–she looks OLD. Why did she even bother getting (`$ for tat with a bunch of 20 somethings. I am surprised he didn’t pick Destiny–she’s gorgeous. Ambre is a DOG. WOOF WOOF BOW BOW…

139. gretchen says:

Heather should beat this one up; not Daisy! What a hypocrit. She gets on Daisy for being sexual, yet has no problem in flashing her nasty hoo-ha. And oh, she lied about her age…and turns out—she’s an actress! wow! but she likes to poke holes and make fun of the other girls. Nice. And for 37–she looks OLD. Why did she even bother getting *+) for tat with a bunch of 20 somethings. I am surprised he didn’t pick Destiny–she’s gorgeous. Ambre is a DOG. WOOF WOOF BOW BOW…

140. Lana says:

I always liked Heather but my God she is so mean woman. She is judging Daizy but Heather is not an angel either.

141. Lana says:

You can see that Amber is not in love with Brett, she just likes to win. And Brett and Amber so different that I do not think this relationship will be long.

142. ALLISON says:

TO INOPROPET

143. sexyYuNgThanG says:

eeww no one wantz to see that !*~( t eeeww..
    she’s so nasty. as soon as she open them legs bats start flying out…..old crusty !*~( eeeww…she thinks she so sexy and she aint….Daisy is much sexier…ambre needs to stop trying foreal

144. lisa says:

I hope Ambre’s job fires her. If she is suppose to be a tv news reporter, this certainly will make her look so trashy and cheap. She says she learned so much on who she is…A real big, low self esteem, reality floosy who tries and acts young but comes across as a foul mouth, uneducated idiot!She tries to come across as innocent?? Who is she fooling? Oh yeah, an overrated, old rock star trying to revive his career. Can you say std??? He scares me down there. Creepy crawlers and all.

145. Sofia says:

Ambre – you act like a skanky hoe;) Much worse than any other girl – because you are the one who had the Virgin Mary complex!!!

How could you make that comment at your age with your dad watching? Daisy had too much class to ever do that. What a YUPPIE TRAINWRECK YOU ARE!!!

BTW, you NEED to air that nastiness out!

What type of role model will you be to his kids? A NASTY NASTY HOE!!! I wouldn’t let you near my kids if I was their mom!

146. RESSE says:

AMBER THE ONLY REASON U WON WAS BECAUSE YOU WAS SO MAD THAT U DIDN’T REALLY HAVE NO SEXYNESS TO YOURSELF THAT U HAD TO STUP TO THAT LEVEL THAT U DIDN’T HAVE N E PANTIES ON.YOU PROBLY HAVEN’T HAD SEX IN LIKE 15YRS GRANDMA SO WHEN U SEEN THAT U HAD A CHANCE OF LOSE-N U JUST BECAME ALL OF A SUDDEN SUM TYPE OF OUT OF THE CLOSET COCHE COOBB WEEBB FREAK. I GUESS IT WORK BECAUSE BRET LET THE MONKEY OUT THE CAGE, SO IT WAS ALL NEW FOR U ALL OVA AGAIN SO U WON BECAUSE U ROCK HIS WORLD IN THE BED U PROBLY DID HIM ALL OVA THE ROOM. YOU LOOK LIKE A SOCCER MOM. I DON’T KNOW WHY HE PICKED SOMEBODY YOUNGER AND THAT IS NOT GOING TO NEED A FACE LIFT IN THE NEXT 5YRS. AMBER IS SO OLD THAT SHE HAD TO LIE ABOUT HER AGE SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN KICKED OFF THEN. OLD LADY, SHE AINT READY FOR THE TYPE OF LIFE THAT BRET GOT. LET HER GO BRET IT AINT GOIN TO WORK

147. KEYSHA says:

YEAH AMBER U R A BIG FAT NASTY @!$&@ AND YOUR JOB SHOULD FIRE U. YOU MAKE PPL YOUR AGE LOOK SLUTY
    LIKE U. U HAVE NO CLASS AND YOUR DADDY SHOULD BEAT YO !@+ LIL MISS I DON’T DO NOTHING. WHAT DO YA DADDY THINK ABOUT THAT. YOU SHOULD HAVE @!$&@ OF THE MONTH

148. KS says:

Ambre is so nasty! SERIOUSLY! She looks good for almost 40…but how unprofessional and skanky can you get?! She has to be a freelance media hoe because what media group in their right mind would hire/keep her after this show has aired? She’s a joke! What a good example for her kid(s) too…carrying on with all the foul language/hooker comment, “I’m not wearing any underwear.”

BLEH! WHY?! WHY!?

And she probably acted the same way Daisy (and most people her age!) did when she was her age. If she didn’t then she should have joined a convent.

149. Lola says:

To all those who posted a comment about Amber being a slut, nasty or skank

WELL IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE

GET OVER IT! LITTLE GIRLS!!

150. holla back. says:

i said it once and i’ll say it again. ambre you’re old. pathetic. what kind of woman has to announce that she’s not wearing panties, and then you show him your TWAT at the table. you are truly class-less and i hope you get an std.

151. Critical Blogger says:

Well, she needs to put some on…

152. lovepotion says:

you actually said that you had no panties on, you girl dont have panties you have granny loose white big underware that just hang on your floppy _() with your old skin that shows you try to work on it with exercise but it does not work…..keep your underware on at all times………..you should of never won

153. Dr. J says:

Poor Ambre….a definite show of DESPERATION!!!!!

154. nancy p says:

omg you people constantly bashing ambre like this,,if you were in her shoes you would have done the same thing, holy hell,,get over it,,he made his right choice,,and people ive known seem to think there wont be a rock of love 3,,brett and ambre are dating,,read her interview

i think vh-1 should approach tommy lee and do a show just like this,,,can you imagine the wild stuff goin on in that house omg,,,its endless

and again he knew he was goin to pick ambre,,,from an inside source i know,,,and i wont divulge it

more later
    thanks

155. KK says:

I really was rooting for Ambre but, after watching the show I was totally disgusted how she acted while having dinner with Bret. Was there really a reason to tell him that you were not wearing any panties and then not only once, but twice spread your legs open????…and the way you told Bret…just nonshalontly (sp?) while in the midst of dinner… can only imagine how your family must have reacted to that….POOR,POOR TASTE…..

156. marlow says:

sorry but ambre remind me of Glen Close in Fatal Attaction…she was so disgusting showing jj at dinner totally distastful…if brett in to barn animals I guess thats why he pick amber..she act like pig at dinner and then gos back to her room the next day and cut daisy down for being a stipper..amber ugly all the way around , I do not get the attaction at all

157. Innaki says:

Hey! Check the last Rock of Love 2 video! really worth seeing!

158. Mimi says:

MAN TRUELY A CLAS LESS FAKE ^~%&% DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO DO THAT? MAN THATS PATHETIC NASTY BUT INA WAY PRETTY FUNNY IF U IMAGINE HOW FLOPPY AND OLD HER TWAT MUST LOOK HA!!!

159. britt says:

Omg lol you guys seriously bret is what forty something get over it amber is hot as hell for her age and im only 20 so geese!!!! Bret you made the right choice!!! And Amber your so hott I would have done the same thing hell yeah

160. anonymous says:

@ DAISY FANS:

DAISY is a complete LIAR! If you read her exit interview, Daisy said that she only slept with Bret during the finale; if you go to episode 11 extras to Daisy’s Diary, you will see Daisy & Bret admit that they had sex in Vegas & pretty much throughout the show. So take that to all her loyal a*^ fans who feel so sorry for a slut who willingly opened her legs too early to a guy who wasn’t committed to her, what a dumba^% b*tch! Next time that fake h03 will think twice before she gets in someone’s face b/c Heather ripped her a$% apart.

161. natia says:

AMBRE IS A OLD 60 YEAR OLD LOOKING UGLY AZZ BYOTCH…THAT HAS LIED ABOUT HER AGE>>>LOOK AT THIS OLD BYOTCH SKIN…WRINKLES>>>>THIS BYOTCH SAYS SHE IS 33 YEARS OLD WTF!!!!!!!!

162. AGOODPERSON says:

SHE IS NOT 60 YOU FUGLY BEAST AND SHES PROBABLY BETTER LOOKING THAN U!!!

163. Aaron says:

Nice!! Bret, you lucky +#*#$&* you lucky +#*#$&* She looks so damn fine for her age.

164. Aaron says:

He’s a lucky bas*tard. Quit sensoring me.

165. Bret what r ya thinking? says:

Oh gosh nasty. Showing Bret your private during dinner, very, very classy. Amber act your age, your cheerleading years are long long gone. Quit trying to act like a perky, slutty, airhead cheerleader will ya? For crying out loud. It’s torture to see an old hag act like that.

166. nancy p says:

so what she showed brett something,,,and went commando,,,if you were in her shoes you would have done the same thing,,,,,,shes not an old hag,,,,,thats just downright awful to say that,,,,at least this season brett is having a relationship with her,,and hanging out,,he did not do that last year with jes ,,who we now find out,,she had a boyfriend in chicago selling t- shirts,,,

way to go ambre..

167. robby says:

Ambre is low class. I’m sure she stiunk when she opened her legs.

168. kimberly says:

Ambre is fakey, and she knew Brett wasn into Daisy cuza she was much much much more sexy. Ambre tried to be sexy by not wearing underwear. This act didn’t look natural for her at all. It doesn’t matter cuz brett already saying he has not found love. I think he’s getting ready to dump ambre.

169. ladonna says:

to think of ambre not wearing underwear, it’s gross and unsanitary.

170. Ambres underwear says:

Why did you take me off, Ambre? Why? Keep your goodies under wraps until you get half his money.

171. again says:

Yes, it is quite unsanitary to show your snatch during a nice fish dinner. Leave that for the car or the bedroom. Of course, I’m a hypocrite cuz I’m not wearing any either.

172. OYSTER23 says:

It was ridiculous when Ambre said plastic surgery could make her sexier..to me that says SHE is the dumb one. Plastic surgery can NEVER make anyone sexier- it comes from within. Either you have it or you don’t. Ambre DOES NOT. Heather DOES NOT. But Daisy has “it”. ….She is a young girl, and when you are 25 you are SUPPOSED to “lead with your sexuality” or whatever ms. not-sexy Ambre
    said, and enjoy yourself… And if Daisy is so “dumb”, how did she end up on tour with Bret? not dumb at all!!… It is only a tv show, but why, in 2008, must we let editing give us those old, ridiculous stereotypes (dumb-busty-blonde, etc) and accept them?… Daisy, i totaally “get”you, and your humor(another sign of intelligence, by the way).. Rock on, little Daisy.

173. kimi thats me says:

HEY ambre dio someth9ing that will make him laugh soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard and next time make sure u wear panties and tell thing IM HER BIGEST FAN PLZ ON TV

174. Brittany says:

That was actually really really sad….

175. nancy p says:

omg
    to all of you still saying things about ambre,,,,get a life,, the show is over and they are now dating

this shows how jealous and ridulous some of you sound

again congratulations brett and ambre

176. Devine says:

Wow Nancy..I did not know that about Jess & I really liked her, Hey I still do..she did what she wanted to do right…but I did like Heather..still do even tho she also went overboard this time for the cameras

177. Nina says:

natia? How old are you? 12? Don’t you realize you talking like that about Ambre makes you seem like your telling on yourself? And it makes you seem so jealous, ignorant, and a person with NO CLASS. Ambre is awesome. I am so glad she won, and it restored my faith in Bret Michael’s, I was beginning to think that Bret only cared about big boobs, big lips, blond hair, and no brain. Natia, maybe you can relate to that? lol, anyhow, from what I have heard and seen, it looks like Ambre and Bret have a great relationship and its working for them, I’m so happy for them. You know the honeymoon period only lasts for a while, and then you have to have something to fall back on, like the same interests, intelligence, class, etc. Sex will only take you so far in a relationship and then the “”mental chemistry”” kicks in. It just occurred to me, I bet Natia is Daisy cause that sounded like something that Daisy would say. Daisy lied about so much, first of all, she said she could sing? omg. will not go there. She also said she played in a band,,,,,,,,omg,,,,I don’t want to know where they perform. I could go on and on about the lies Daisy told. In my opinion Bret picked the right girl and I am so very happy for the both of them. Just like Bret said, Ambre is the whole package.

178. squirralll says:

omg ,,,,you people are so jealous,,,,,,,,,its down right funny. Ambre has it going on, and I would of done the same thing too, or perhaps I have done the same thing too,,,,,lmao, and you all that are putting Ambre down for what she did, have probably went down on men you didn’t even know their names. GET OVER IT, AMBRE WON, AND THERE WON’T BE A ROL3, CAUSE LIKE BRET SAID, HE GOT THE WHOLE PACKAGE!!! You people that are putting Ambre down are probably Daisy or Megan, you jealous ole skanks!

179. Stephanie says:

In reality I don’t like none of these girls. Ambre is as fake as any, Megan was the worst. The only girl I cheeed for was Kristy Joe. She was the real deal. But she left. Oh well. Like I said, Kristy Joe lied, but I got news for you EVERYONE from that house lied. Just because we don’t like certain girls from that house doesn’t mean we’re haterz! I mean, AMBRE MUST HAVE FELT REAL DESPERATE NOT TO LOOSE. SHE MUST HAV BEEN DAT DESPERATE IF SHE GAVE IT UP TO BRET MICHAELS. SHE’S A ^@*$* If she’s so good why she gave her virginity to Bret? She’s here judging all the girls from the house saying that they are a bunch of ^@*$* s and well look at her! She had sex with Bret! I hate girls who talk and they do the same thing. Ambre is so….fake. I feel it in my gut. She always gave the impression that she was here for like a competition instead for love.
    That part in da finale, when she was arguing wit Daisy about Daisy’s unintentional sex appeal, Ambre said to Daisy that she had no idea what she was dealing with. And that Ambre was gonna show Daisy that Ambre was sexy and ambre took dis like some challenge. da way she gave it up to bret she looked so desperate to win. I mean are you sure Ambre is not hiding something else? Why did she so desperately want to win? I mean Bret’s love yeah. But there is something about her that is not honest…she probably wanted to win so that she could gain fame for her talk show she has.
    Oh and about Ambre not having underwear……EWWWW!

180. kurt says:

she can keep her cob web puss shut nasty

181. BIGCRAZYDAWG says:

AMBER WHAT THE F%%K REALLY IS YOUR AGE YOU LOOK SO FREAKING OLD. YOU LOOK SO NASTY. YOU LOOK LIKE HAVE A CHILDREN OF TWO. WITH YOUR AGE 37 YOU PROBABLY HAVE CHILDREN . ITS TIME TO TELL THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIEGHBOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

182. Billy Bob says:

I think the tv show producers really let us down by not providing a better shot of Ambre’s “proof” leg opoening

183. rainbowbarandgrill says:

Amber is plain gross. I am shocked that Brett picked her. She is a loser who manipulated everyone in that house. I’ve known Brett for 20 years and I thought Kristy Joe was the best and then Daisy. Amber is like a bad soft porn movie, yuck! I hope Brett is moving on to Rock of LOVE #3!!!! No Amber please!!

184. Ashley says:

Does anyone know the song that was played during the finale at the vary end when he is choosing the girl? I am glad he choose Ambre!!!

185. Ashley says:

OMG I can’t believe you people. HAHA ok he picked his girl and that is that. And yes Ambre is older but so is Bret so thats that at least he doesn’t have some sleezy dumb fake girl. lol….

186. Lillian says:

Ambre I think your awesome. Everyone else is just so jealous, You look great for our age. Keep on Rocking his world and keep on surprising him!!!! I found a little surprise goes a long way. Go luck and i hope you and Bret stay happy. You guys look so cute together!!!

187. Cindy says:

Hmm….all of you sound like a bunch of whiny, jealous people. You probably all relate better to Daisy because you are probably as much of a desperate, needy whiner as she is.

188. Angie says:

OMG what a cheeseball. I love Ambre, and I’m so glad he picked her, but that was like anti-seductive. I realize that it’s hot to TELL a man you’re not wearing any undies, but it’s even hotter to get his attention then do the leg cross thing and let him discover it for himself. LOL, but who am I to give advice… she must have done something right!!!!

189. marlow says:

i do not know how anyone could think ambre is the total package..she is not smart or educated…she is classless and digusting..did anything to win at any cost and lost her diginity…sorry but ambre is total big ball of embrassment if ask me…she look like she well into her 40s and not in her late 30s…she act like love sick school girl…she hard to watch…sorry…not fan of ambre

190. rtv says:

did we watch the same show ??? I wonder???ambre is not the total package ….are kidding me…ambre is a big fat ball of embrassment…she wanted to win at any cost…i hope it was worth it ambre…. you made fun of daisy for being a stripper but she lot young then you..it was easy for you to pick on her…you try to show you the better choice for brett that you were more together…but to me your make a big +&$ out of self

191. turnoff says:

lame -er oop I mean ambre, I read your blog where you said you forgot the camar were therewhen you show yaajay to brett, you soon full of bs…your actress???allot of actress use stunt doulble ambre. plus it was pretty gross to watch….your turn off, not turn on….what next ambre a tattoo and nipple ring …waiting of sex tape….because you 5 minutes is up.

192. Crickett says:

VOMIT VOMIT Bret was sick after viewing that nasty coochie.

193. mary says:

Why can we not watch these clips in Canada. I feel this is not right. I watched the first season i would really like to know what happend to Bret and how the new girls are!!

194. katie says:

a really would like to see the second series of rock of love but cant seem too find it anywhere ??? plz help