This Is Why She’s Luscious D

Judging from pictures circulating around the Internet, it’s likely the “D” in “Luscious D” stands for “Double D.” Should Flav have thought twice about booting this girl from Flavor of Love 3?

luscious-d-flavor-of-love2.jpg

More images after the jump.

Keep up with Luscious D at her Flavor of Love World profile page.

Related Content
FlavorOfLoveWorld.com

Saaphyri’s Lip Chap Be Poppin’
Flav 3: Hot or Not? New Girls vs The Incumbents

1. Ham says:

This Flavor of Love %&^ get is the biggest dueche bag I’ve ever seen in my life…. FLAVOR FLAV… should be FLAVOR FREGGIN QUEER %&^ GET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my god what a freggin %&^ get. typical %^@ in dueche of a dueche man god…. seriously I cant explain how much of a %&^ get dueche he is. god. %&^ ggget. FLAVOR %&^ GET

2. Ham says:

This Flavor of Love &`# get is the biggest dueche bag I’ve ever seen in my life…. FLAVOR FLAV… should be FLAVOR FREGGIN QUEER &`# GET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my god what a freggin &`# get. typical ~(@ in dueche of a dueche man god…. seriously I cant explain how much of a &`# get dueche he is. god. &`# ggget. FLAVOR &`# GET

3. JudgeJudy says:

Flavor is NOT a gentleman at all. The way he treated Hotlanta was cruel and stupid. She was brave. She stood up to him and finally, she could not have possibly wanted him for his money, if she didn’t even believe he had any. And he’s not rich! He may not be poor but he’s still a working man, even if it’s in show business. And he does have seven kids and that’s NOT actually his house! It’s a set house for the show. Hotlanta was too good for him and she left with class. I’m done watching this show.

4. sweetpeach0711 says:

SHE IS ALRIGHT BUT IF ANYONE NOTICED, SHE HAD HELLA ACNE ALL AROUND HER CHIN AT THE ELIMINATION. ALSO, JUST BECAUSE SHE IS WHITE DOESN’T MAKE HER THE BEST GIRL ON FLAVA HISTORY. FLAV HAS HAD ALOT OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN ON THESE SHOWS AND ALSO ALOT OF BUSTED UP ONES TOO. THE ONLY THING LD HAD TO OFFER WERE THOSE FAKE A** (#+ S!! SHE HAS NO BODY OR PERSONALITY. I BOUGHT SOME TOO BUT I ALSO HAVE A**, CHARISMA, AND BEAUTY TO GO ALONG WITH MINE!!!

5. sweetpeach0711 says:

THAT BIG DUMMY HOTLANTA GOT EXACTLY WHAT HER WEAK A** DESERVED!!!!!!

6. COVERGIRL says:

Ok first of all mostly white guys like big t–s.Flav was’nt really feeling her like that.Shes fake like hotlanta.But really nobody could have told me that hot lanta was as full of s— as she was.At first i really liked her.But when i saw that she left her kids homeless for the ugliest man alive, i was shocked, how could she be so stupid.

7. minnie says:

Personally I feel like flave should send her home. My guess is that she’s there only for the fame. She should be ashamed of herself. Why should she feel sexy when her double d’s aren’t really d’s. As far as buckwild and sapphaire I think they made a huge mistake about her and I think TREE IS A MAN. WHO WOULDN’T AGREE.

8. needa says:

Dont hate on Flav cause he found something 2 do and he’s getting paid 4 it. If these dumb bithes want 2 go on T.V and fight over a man 2xs there age thats on them. BUt dont sit there and act like Hotlanta was there for anything but herself, what kind of Momma leaves her kids knowing her money aint long enough for there caregivers to pay the bills. She is out chasing men instead of raising her kids. ANd I knew that Mrs. Lucsious D was a $(&$$ she thought she was so sexy and hot, and what she is just slutty

9. SHERRY says:

THIS IS THE MOST DISGUSTING SHOW AND HE IS THE MOST DISGUSTING FAUX CELEBRITY I HAVE EVER SEEN..
    I AVOID THIS SHOW IWTH A PASSION WHEN I SEE IT ON THE TV LINE UP…
    ITS JUST GROSS

10. JOEY BLACK/PROFETIC PRODUCTIONS says:

yes… flav should have re-evalueated her there,,,,,she’s fine as hell flav….. then you went out with tree…. not good flav…… not good

11. U UGLY says:

Luscious D U DIRTY &(_`& U LOOK LIKE _&&$ ON DA BOTTOM OF MA SHOE @%(@ U &(_`& YO UGLY (*~

12. U UGLY says:

Luscious D U DIRTY `#*@_ U LOOK LIKE $@^~ ON DA BOTTOM OF MA SHOE )`#@ U `#*@_ YO UGLY `(^

13. hidalgo says:

my buddy from milford michigan put a keg in her pants and tapped that &~$ said it was pretty good.I’ll bet it is.

14. DC KITTEN says:

THOSE TWINS ARE A _!$! TY MESS; HOW ARE THEY GOING TO GET MADE AT SEASONS FOR DIGGING UP SOME DIRT ON THEM WHEN THEY BOTH HAVE BEEN SITTING AROUND LISTENING TO OTHER PEOPLE CONVERSATIONS AND SNITCHING. THEY MUST DON’T BELIEVE THE WORD KARMA UH…………. THESE GROUP OF LADIES ARE A MESS ,THE LAST FOUR THAT ENTERED THE HOUSE HAVE THE MOST CLASS HOWEVER LUCIOUS D DOES HAVE A BAD CASE OF ACNE.
    AND HOTLANTA I THINK SHE CAME NOT FOR FLAVORS MONEY BUT FOR A FREE VACATION AWAY FROM HER KIDS. lol
    AND SEASONS I LIKE HER JUST BECAUSE SHE IS REPPING WASHINGTON DC, BUT SHE SHOULD HAVE PICKED UP SINCREE LUGGAGE AND THREW IT TOO. SINCREE ACTS AS IF SHE LACKED LOVE AND ATTENTION WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER. BECAUSE SHE IS HATEFUL.

15. JAck says:

SHE LOOKS LIKE DESTINEY FROM ROCK OF LOVE 2
    WTF

16. d-city says:

whatz good mami u kno u look sexy u are sexy very sexy showing love tho get at me ma

17. shavontai says:

Well judge jude has her opinion about hotlanta but you know what you are lookin for in a lady and sometimes you got to judge a book by it’s cover or when you open it another chapter might get revealed. I like the way you handle your situation and you judgement.

18. melisa says:

black wins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPOILER

19. simone mitchell says:

what the h*ll is wrong with u when did u take this picture.Luscious D you have some big ugly lips.

20. Big D says:

Little did all yall know luscious D has a boyfriend, she has had one b4 the show and while on the show, and still til this day…. she never wanted to go on the show… someone made her pack her things and go…she denied the producers (like Lauren Stevens from VH1 and 51 minds) request at St. Andrews in Detroit back in September to be on the show, she just wanted to get something from the show… she’s been dating a guy for 3 years now…& she has also lied to the producers so did he…lucky they flew him back home after they alimiated her…thanx Luscious D /aka/ Shannon Diane Kulis of rochester mi soon 2be Lake Orion MI … need to know more just ask………”i know everything about her”……………

21. Jose says:

I THINK…NO I KNOW UR HOT AND SEXY!!!DAM I WISH I HAD U!!!

22. Mz Anjel says:

This just proves that she was not on the show for Flav!!! lol She’s cute though..

23. chocoarva says:

She is a prettyy but she not all that,God bless her though!!!!!!

24. ariznative2002 says:

All those )*%++ es is after your money…. they have to learn to like you. It’s not love at first site…hell it loving you for your damn money… I would say you I love you too….for fame, travel, and finer things in life….BOOO HOOO I love you flav. Now can I go on your adventurous trip…… Keep it real flav…they are all Gold diggers

25. Dee Dee says:

I don’t care if she has double D’s that picture is ugly

26. Guy says:

TFlavor of Love is so gay. its a gay show. And anyone who dont think so then they can suck mine. He is a *&_ got

27. Guy says:

She looks pretty good. Well her %*` ties do. She needs to take of that shirt. She can suck mine.

28. y says:

she iz so dern nasty she waznt dere 4 flav she juz want his money and to become famouz

29. Carlos Uranga says:

why flav didnt pick miss d is beyond me…shoot ill marry her lol :-)

30. tyesha says:

you go girl

31. zymia says:

i know why flav didn’t pick u.because you got dogs and you to hot for him he ugly.

32. christasia says:

he did not pick u because you were to hot to handle. dont hate flav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

33. hara says:

NO there fake and dont taste good “Trust me”
    Real Big (#% s like Myamme’s are wayyyyy better
    Speaking of (#% s all the crap Sinceer talked about
    to Black and Lucious D look at the air bag’s she went and got

34. kim says:

that btch is a hore

35. DAVID says:

DAM THAT ^!_%`~)@@`%`*#*_@ IS FINE

36. Sexy says:

You monkeys are all just jealous.
    Luscious D was the only pretty one on the show, other than Black. All the others were just jealous just as you are because she was real cute.
    Stop hating.

37. rosie says:

usually ALL the girls of flavor flav ARE UGLY @%@@$~%+@#_!((% HELL is it is very odd you find a hot one>>>>

38. rosy says:

LADIES AND MEN LETS NOT FORGET MAKE UP AND AIR BRUSHING DOES MIRACLES I;M MORE THAN SURE IF YOU SEE THIS GIRL OUT IN THE TOWN I PROMISE SHE IS NOT GONNA LOOK LIKE THIS ………. HER LEGS ARE SKINNY AND PICS OF HER BUTT GOT EDITED TO MAKE IT LOOK BIGGER….HER FACE AIN’T NO MIRACLE AND THANKS TO A SURGEON HER BUST LOOKS BIG….

39. Real Flavor says:

Shes the most beautiful girrrrll of ” Flavor of Love” she likes pets and shes hot. big eyes and more…

Flavor Flav is a looser onlhy this girl is the atraction , the rest is like a Monkeys

Rossy , Luscius D is the best

40. Nameless says:

On the contrary, I saw this girl out on the town personally and she is beautiful,…

41. derty says:

she is the HOTTEST chick to ever be on VH1!!!!

42. videosharing says:

video sharing

Directors Live is a versatile group of passionate and creative individuals that have redefined the internet television experience. Our network is internet TV with an awesome twist. We offer viewers everything they could want in an online HD quality television experience: from the fun and entertaining, to the informative and inspirational; from shows, how-to’s and reviews, to comedy, animation and short films.

Directors Live was conceived for the rising generation of individuals that utilize the Internet as their primary and foremost media source. With that in mind, we sought a way to develop a place to allow those who had a vision to express it, and those with an open mind to appreciate it. Here, every individual of any culture with a video camera, and a little originality, has the opportunity to be a real director. As a result, we have a diverse network of people that have an outlet to share their experiences, lives and creative vision with you video sharing.

Our internet television content is all original, deliciously sophisticated and entertainingly outrageous. Ultimately, our website is the fun, innovative and culturally diverse alternative to the overly replicated story lines of mainstream film and television. Enjoy your viewing experience.

43. Winatmafiawars says:

Win at mafia wars

A systematic strategy is crucial to Win At Mafia Wars. Many experienced players are discovering that Mafia Wars is not only fun, but it is also very challenging and thus; requires a little thought and strategy in order to excel. Becoming a Mob “Don” requires patience, skill and strategy if you want to win at Mafia Wars and rule the crime world. Of course, a little Mafia Wars cheat help never hurts either.

44. SXYGRL says:

This girl is such a fake. She is absolutely pyschotic. I know her, I live in Lake Orion and shes f****** nuts. Straight up wack job. “Im going to kill myslef, I love you, dont leave me.” Shannon your a weirdo. Sorry hun lol You know your a whor* when you go on Flavor Fuc**** Flave hahahaha. You should be humilated. Oh and what they gave you a thousand dollars. WOW YOUR RICH! Stay in Detroit where you belong.

45. RITA BLANKENSHIP says:

I do not believe I have seen this said that way before. You actually have made this so much clearer for me. Thank you!

46. Good post! Thanks for sharing with us, I’ll recommend it to all my friends!

47. Thanks for just about any great reveal you have supplied to us with this type of an large assortment of information. superb purpose you have achieved by sharing them to all. merely superb.