Ray J Croons About Sex with Whitney

whitbobray.jpg

As Whitney Houston works toward a comeback in her career, the men in her life are blabbing about their time with Whit – and each other. Ray J drops a little TMI in his new song “All I Feel” which sends a message to Bobby Brown about what it was like making love to his ex-wife. In it, he sings: “Is that your wife, is that your shorty, well I’m her boyfriend . . . I think the problem is you don’t beat it right . . . Making love is cool, just pull her hair sometimes.”Yep, we definitely didn’t need to know any of that.

Meanwhile, Bobby attempts to define the love triangle in his new autobiography, entitled Being Bobby Brown: The Whole Truth and Nothin’ But. “For those of you who want to know, I’m aware of the fact that Whitney had been seeing Ray J, a very young R&B artist who is most famous for being the little brother of Brandy, the multi-platinum singing artist and TV star,” he writes in the book. “Their relationship doesn’t bother me. She’s open to see whoever she wants to see, just like I can see who I want to see. I know the age difference between her and the little guy is 20 years, but to each his own. The only concern I had was how our daughter felt about the age difference. As long as she’s cool with it, it’s fine by me.”

And there you have it, the whole truth – though we’d argue that Ray J is most famous for getting raunchy with our main girl Kim Kardashian on tape. Now the only person left to hear from is Whitney herself. Think she should weigh in on her love drama or stay silent? [NY Post]

1. jasmin_4u says:

ray j you are hot sexy cute i wish i can pop that @_)` if you want to get to know me call me at 5599757377 ok baby

2. Queen Veen says:

Check out new pics of Ray J and his new Fling http://www.myspace.com/yesilovesugar

3. Michael says:

I really don’t know what to say!!! I wish Whitney would do a song with us!!! PLATINUM RUSH MUSIC and star R&B singer/songwriter “HONEY BROWN” http://www.cdbaby.com/honeybrownmusic

4. Jessica says:

I think Rayj is so damn sexy he need to leave Whitney alone she is my Favorite soul artist but i still love her as a singer Rayj is a sick person for screwing her how old she is his young a**

5. angie says:

hey bobby should’nt be mad that whitney see’s ray j now and again ++!@ when he was all over the tabloids for being wit other woman i know she was embarrass but ++!@ if i was going thought a lil something ill call ray j 2 ++!@ i aint no hatter baby

6. Sassyskter says:

y’all is crazy With it is ur Biz and ur Biz only no one else’s, people is nosy, if the old men aren’t doing it right go for a younger back. age is nothing at all but a dam number.

7. Miss.Travion Adams says:

RAYJ RAYJ RAYJ i have nothing to say just strap on BOY You Are a just soooo yung that’s why you don’t make alot of money now Fix your life PLEASE Find someone yung a like you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. nicole says:

I think people should mine their own business and get a life of their own

9. nyree cooper says:

Can’t we all just get along!! Let them do them. I’m doing me, and so r u.

10. nyree cooper says:

Can’t we all just get along? Let them do them!! I’m doing me and so r u!!!!!

11. Tyronique says:

WHINTY you should be ashemend of your self we all look up to you

12. NuYorkk says:

Ray J has got to be on crack too to wanna boing Whitney “crack is wack” Houston. I think he was trying to get back at “Super Head” the (video vixen) and Bobby Brown for breaking his heart after he found out that she was still doing Bobby. He’s too handsome of a young man and has too big of a slong to waist on an old dried up zombie. I think he needs to be a contestant on the VH1 show the pickup artist and learn a few things or two about how to get a girl.

13. FAITH says:

I admire Bobby’s point of view and i think it’s a pity that it didn’t work out well between him and Whitney.Am glad to know that he think’s about his little girl and i find that thought very refreshing, i’ve alway’s been a fan of Bobby and i pray he will change his way’s and become “GOOD”, which includes a lot of THING’S. GO BOBBY, YOU CAN DO IT! CHANGE!

14. Bobbi says:

This is in response to the hater, who feels he should leave Whitney alone because she is “old” baby, look at her she is fine for her age, and you should hope to be able to catch a young one when you get up there, come on now, look at Halle Berry and all them. Men wll hump a tree, they don;t care, like that saying goes, p***y don’t have no face……trust. You watch Maury right……..have u seen the baby mommas, hello, so i know if they can get sc*^%$ed and pregnant, and have 10 possible baby daddies, there is hope for u so don’t hate.

15. RENEE says:

WHITNEY DO YOUR THANG GIRL, I AM A BIG FAN AND I SAY IF IT BETTER ON THE OTHER SIDE ITS ALL GOOD. AGE ISNT `&@^&**!`*&(*!^#

16. cheron says:

i think that ray j is hot his shows go to hard .he have one sexy bobdy.i hope one of these girls is right of him .

17. mariah says:

i don believe this ($+&$(#_$@!+)+%* i mean why would ray j wanna mess wit a crackhead….i mean don get me wrong i loved her back in the day before she start usin that ($+&$(#_$@!+)+%* but come on really…?….ray? that aint right them writers kno they wrong fa writin this bull

18. nook says:

w.O.W DANG RAY J!! UR TOO CUTE 4 WHITNEY I MEAN AGE AINT NUTHIN BUT A #.!!! BUT U R REALLY TOO KxTE 4 HER.!!! GET AT ME IF U WANT SOMBODY BETTER DAN HER & (_))`~+~^*%()@** TAIL.!!!