Miss Rap Supreme – Episode 1 – It’s a Woman’s World

Here is the game:

mrs_1a_2.jpg

Here is the host:

mrs_1a_32.jpg

Here is the Queen of West Coast hip-hop/hostess:

mrs_1a_4.jpg

And here are all the reasons why a show about female MCs is vital in today’s climate.

During a brief semi-final round, we meet some of the women who will soon be in the running towards becoming Miss Rap Supreme.

mrs_1a_7.jpg

For as many states as Nicky2 has, she has twice the amount of children.

mrs_1a_6.jpg

One of the rappers calls herself Lionezz.

mrs_1a_9.jpg

She is German.

mrs_1a_8.jpg

No, seriously. GERMAN.

mrs_1a_11.jpg

Immediately, Serch asks about Chiba’s makeshift eye-patch (it’s made of weave!)…

mrs_1a_12.jpg

…and Chiba divulges that her left eye doesn’t move as a result of a car accident. Hopefully, her rhymes are as clever as her hair-placement.

mrs_1a_13.jpg

I think “Byata” is Brookynese for “hot.”

mrs_1a_14.jpg

Serch asks if Lady Twist’s name makes her any relation to Chubby Checker. Lady Twist wonders if he’s referring to the Checker part or the Chubby part. It’s not 10 minutes into the show and Lady Twist is already endearing herself with lighthearted self-awareness? What have we done to deserve her?

mrs_1a_16.jpg

And what has the woman who sold 800,000 copies of “My Neck, My Back” done to deserve this? Whatever, she seems awfully positive about going from a hitmaker to reality TV. Certainly if she was going to do that, she came to the right network!

We also see people who will not be in the running toward becoming MRS.

mrs_1a_10.jpg

Fabrisha Dankins is, perhaps, better known as one half of the freak-rap group Drunky Brewster. Despite her praise of challah, she does not win over Serch. Sadly!

Ten girls do, though and we, uh, already posted them, like, weeks ago. Oops. Sorry to have spoiled that.

They move into the adorably named house!

mrs_1a_18.jpg

mrs_1a_19.jpg

The house is female-rap themed, which means that I could have died happy there, like 15 years ago. Well, OK. Now, too.

mrs_1a_20.jpg

mrs_1a_21.jpg

Get it? Everything’s big to make you lil’.

mrs_1a_22.jpg

mrs_1a_23.jpg

mrs_1a_24.jpg

mrs_1a_25.jpg

Cute, right?

Byata and Chiba seem to instantly hit it off, kneeling in front of a giant bed and vowing to share it.

mrs_1a_26.jpg

If you were worrying that this show would have less sexual tension than that provided by Misfit and Sully on The White Rapper Show…you just have no idea how things work in the female-rap game, huh?

Lionezz talks about the challenges that the language barrier provides. As she speaks of her heritage, we get a mini-pictorial.

mrs_1a_27.jpg

mrs_1a_28.jpg

A Nena shirt dress! This woman couldn’t be more German if she had bangle bracelets made out of bratwurst.

Since they’re all getting to know each other, what better way to break the ice than with a game of truth or dare?

mrs_1a_29.jpg

Ms. Cherry really lives up to her name and is kind of aghast at the girl-on-girl action that unfurls. Rece Steele dares Byata to tongue kiss Chiba and…

mrs_1a_30.jpg

…as if she had to ask!

The rest of the game plays out as a parade of butts and disgust.

mrs_1a_311.jpg

mrs_1a_321.jpg

mrs_1a_33.jpg

mrs_1a_34.jpg

OK, so it’s heavier on the butts. What do you expect? This is reality TV!

Nicky2States explains the somewhat unruly behavior:

mrs_1a_35.jpg

Alcohol, as they say, it makes you let down your prohibitions. We didn’t have any!” The funny thing is, even though she’s wrong, she’s right. It’s like language is working for her! She’s a natural.

She’s also extremely judgmental about D.A.B.’s former drug use (everything except crystal meth, says D.A.B.).

mrs_1a_36.jpg

mrs_1a_37.jpg

At least D.A.B. gets a crash course in the judgment that comes with being on reality shows. It’s usually much later, via the Internet, but hey. At least she won’t be surprised.

Speaking of judgment: Ms. Cherry seems to, out of no where, pick a fight with Khia. She calls her a one-hit-wonder.

mrs_1a_39.jpg

Khia gets all mad about this, but uh, Ms. Cherry hasn’t had any hits. You know? Score’s 1-0, although we the viewers are the ones who really win, as long as we get to hear people like Khia say stuff like, “I’ve been to anger management four or five times, you know what I’m sayin’? I’m gonna anger-management my foot in her ass in a minute.” Oh, Khia. You shouldn’t have!

Serch comes in and announces a team challenge. Based on their accelerated performances at auditions, Ms. Cherry and Nicky2States are chosen as captains. They pick girls one-by-one, gym-class style and the last two left standing are…

mrs_1a_41.jpg

White! You’re shocked, right?

Here are what the teams look like:

mrs_1b_3.jpg

mrs_1b_4.jpg

Today, they will be rapping for groups of women of varying likeliness. First up is Team Cherry, who addresses a group of ladies (and a few gentlemen) at a beauty shop.

mrs_1b_6.jpg

The people, like, go about their hair-doings with not a whole lot of regard for the rappers. Still, it’s hard to not be won over by the infectious chorus the girls invent.

Meanwhile, Team 2States heads over to a sorority house.

mrs_1b_7.jpg

Nicky criticizes Lionezz and her whole foreign thing that she’s got going on, but I’m sorry, “I spit like a llama and you look like a llama” is absolutley brilliant, whether or not said spit smells like sauerkraut.

One of the sorority girls gives the group a good review:

mrs_1b_10.jpg

Rap music, it’s not really my thing, but I liked meeting them. It made me appreciate it a little bit more, and they didn’t really want to beat us up.” Now they do, no doubt. I mean, don’t you?

The groups come together for the final challenge:

mrs_1b_11.jpg

That is sisterhood right there!

mrs_1b_12.jpg

And they’re totally into it, too. Since even Khia knows that her normal crack-licking fare would be inappropriate, she spits a few bars about her departed mother and then cries later about it.

mrs_1b_13.jpg

Moving!

But it’s Chiba who stole the show, as she finds out back at the Fembassy.

mrs_1b_14.jpg

Her team wins, which means they’re safe from elimination tonight. As the MVP, Chiba is named Miss Representation, which: ha! This allows her a week stay in the pad’s special one-girl (…if-you-want) room, the Salt-N-Pepa, suite, which: haaay!

mrs_1b_15.jpg

mrs_1b_16.jpg

mrs_1b_17.jpg

‘Tis true.

mrs_1b_18.jpg

mrs_1b_19.jpg

Not just poor, they’re also convoluted sports.

Saltiness ensues. D.A.B. comes out kind of grinning and they all jump on her. An apple a day cannot keep the hateration away.

mrs_1b_20.jpg

Nicky2States interviews, “She’s phony, she’s fake and she’s a crackhead. Bottom line.” It gets kind of heated between Nicky and D.A.B., but it looks even more heated thanks to Bree’s fairly dramatic break-’em-up pose:

mrs_1b_21.jpg

The two of them battle to fairly inconclusive results, as these things go. There’s a lot of talk of “Touch me, so you can go home!” Savvy. These women know their reality-show rules.

Then: Jambi.

mrs_1b_24.jpg

Just kidding. It’s YoYo summoning the girls in a manner so oblique, you’d swear that Bret Michaels wrote the copy.

mrs_1b_23.jpg

She really does look like Jambi, though. Doesn’t she?

The members of team that lost the challenge — Team 2States — are given the final task: write a 16-bar verse on representing women in hip-hop.

mrs_1b_26.jpg

The fruits of their labors follow:
Byata’s verse

Nicky2States’ verse

Rece Steele’s verse

Lionezz’s verse

Khia’s verse

Serch and YoYo deliberate.

mrs_1b_29.jpg

Of note is that YoYo criticizes Nicky2States for cursing, which is…interesting, considering YoYo’s career. Serch thought Lionezz sounded cool, but couldn’t remember her lines once they were said. Khia sounded good, but she wrote more of a chorus than a verse. It comes down to the latter two, and it is Lionezz who must leave.

mrs_1b_30.jpg

Serch’s faulty memory is her fault, apparently.

Serch flies her sash on the flagpole…

mrs_1b_31.jpg

…and on her way out, Lionezz is met with a surly nun…

mrs_1b_32.jpg

This show is all about uplifting the sisters of all walks of life (except for the ones it sends home and, uh, the nuns it makes fun of).

egotrip’s Miss Rap Supreme show page

1. Windy City G says:

Khia’s vrese was horriable and the german chick Lionezz got robbed. I lost some respect for the show for that weak elimanation. I will still watch to see if they can make up for it.

2. Critical Blogger says:

Theres Khia!! I thought for sure that broad was driving cabs or somthing… How the hell did she have the nerve to _*& le herself “The Queen of the South” and wind up on reality t.v.? What she needs to do is get one of those extra support bras from Vicky’s Secret to hold up those saggy pancake lookin _*& ties. Anyway the chick from Mass. is a fiend- go figure. That fat chick seems pretty cool, but I mean that could be because she reminds me so much of Biggie. Nicky2States seems kind of upset at the world, although it was sort of hilarious when she stated “this is the first time I battled a crack head” ( Hey, that silly girl should not be putting her personal buisness on display) Then theres the manly lookin chick- I dont even remember her except that she was muscular lookin. The German girl- Lioness she was sweet, but we speak English in America, so oh well.

3. Rational says:

Lionezz really can spit and for a German girl to come to America and spit a hot 16 that is not in her native tongue, is a show stopper in itsself. Mad props to her. However, I think the best so far is Nicky2States. You bleeped just about 1/2 her rhyme but, she had the best delivery and sounded hot as hell. I already think she is the champion but, I will keep watching. She is the best stage presence on the show so far and she is real. She speaks her mind which is the best thing a female MC can do.

4. msmeko the bad girl says:

Episode 1 ended so whack!!!! Lioness should have stayed and Khia should had been sent home. Khia’s rhyme wasn’t one of a seasoned rapper. It was so lame. But I guess if they have to keep one big mouth, loud, ^~*# y has been on the show to bring the drama, why not her.

5. 407queen says:

Why Khia busting out rapping respect me. When she already have that song out on underground like years ago. She is so not orginal… She don’t write her own ~@)@

6. Pooh says:

Why do women be the first one who get opportunities to shine and be in the spotlight, but make a fool out of themselves? Some of these individuals need to grow up and some need to focus on the prize and not use there airtime as a gateway to bring a person’s past against them. I believe shorty Nicky was wrong to wash that girl’s past in her face. There are some people in the world she gives hope too! Does Nicky have a heaven or hell to put someone in? Why in the hell would she put herself in the judgement seat? Who is she?

7. nicole says:

I thought Lionezz should have stay on the show, because even though u couldn’t understand here She rap not sing a hook like Khia. Plus Khia left the t out of repect. I guess if she wasnt a one hit wonder which brought drama to the show she would have got booted.

8. Truth says:

KHIA is wack….. Clearly TRINA is much better, NICKY2STATES needs to go home to NICKY4KIDS!!!!

9. nischa says:

the realist chick on this show lets not forget the most gifted is twist all these other bi**hes got it twisted thinkin they are somekind of hot sh*t all this drama infront of the cams makes all females look bad and most of all them but they are too cought up to see that its sad that they dont use that energy and make it a positive to lead the young girls that watch this show its pathetic

10. kweezy says:

khia is finna stunt on all them silly girls. =)

11. Twinkle says:

Nicky, didn’t step up as team leader.She let her team and has a very nasty attidude she needs to go.
    Khia, one hit wonder!

12. Travel Light says:

Khia looks a hot mess!!!!!!!!!! She is so lame with those nothing azz rhymes. I was embarrassed just watching her. Lionezz really got robbed big time. Nicky2states really has some anger issues. I agree with yo yo, she curses way too much.

13. nischa says:

this one is for the Critical Blogger let me just say it like this the reason that silly girl as you called her put her life on display was to help others that are in a place that she was she has balls unlike you I am pretty sure you wouldnt be able to do what she is doing and that nicky2ugly~to~be~true hussy needs to get over herselfe the only reason she called her a crackhead was cus she couldnt find nothin else to say so a below blow was her only way out a tru female rapper would have handled herselfe with more class than that she only feels good about herselfe when making others feel worthless

14. A Vixen says:

Khia sounded like a f****ing @`(*++ She didn’t even spell RESPECT right..Her dumb A** said “respe you gonna respect me” soooooooo stupid!! I can’t wait to see what her over confindent a** look like when she get to stepping…

15. A Vixen says:

Khia sounded like a f****ing @*#_)~ She didn’t even spell RESPECT right..Her dumb A** said “respe you gonna respect me” soooooooo stupid!! I can’t wait to see what her over confindent a** look like when she get to stepping…

16. 80feezybreezy says:

all i know is ya need a #$^*~ with a real flow on this show give credit when credit is due there doin it for tv they aint keepin it true like this western addition this show got me on a mission i m a be breakin takin & dismissin real ambition when it comes to spitten what you want freestyle or written the script im flippin miss rap supreme got me ego trippin

17. shauntika says:

KHIA LYIN LOOK ON WIKIPEDIA SHE IS 38 OLD ^@* TAKE CARE YO KIDS BITHCH U A GRANMA TALKIN BOUT YO NECK YO BACK SAD HO

18. Pika says:

I THINK Khia’s should of really went home…you better RESPEC me!! her dumb #() forgot the T ! hahahahaha

19. Agulliblegirl says:

I am the first to go out and buy a cd that comes out by a female rapper. I used to listen to Khias cd all of the time. New every song word for word for the most part. I can’t believe that she is using her songs from her cd’s for the competitions. That rap about her mother…umm on her cd. And that other one she did …umm on her cd. And I won’t even get started on the “RESPE” fiasco…ehhhh what a shame….I will never play her cd again.

20. Up Late says:

I thought that the show was pretty funny. Khia was such an embarrassment she should be ashamed of her performance and appearance. I was hoping that they were going to get make overs when they went into the beauty salon cause God knows most of them need one. I’m just going to keep it all the way real I never liked her from the get go and I knew a long time ago that she couldn’t rap. I never liked how she tried to diss other females rappers who were in the game before her- but now she wants someone to “RESPEC” her.. Please.. ^~~%) learn how to spell and get back at me. I’m from Miami born and raised so I know how it is and Trina only speaks about life in Miami and how we get down. As for Khia I don’t know what the hell she claim to represent but it is clearly not the hood with my neck and my back.. I ALWAYS hated that damn stupid )`) song. Please tell me who would lick anything on her.. just look at her tonight on the show eeeewwww… They kept her for rating purposes.. we all know that she can’t rap and she will be gone soon or maybe not to keep us watching the drama between her and Ms. Cherry. It should be interesting.

21. jp says:

first off shot out to my gurl bree!!! you know what it is!! second khia is garbage!!!!!!!!! why is she on here? she didnt make it before, she aint gonna make it now! lionezz, did her thang she should still be in the house! i agree with the yo-yo that nicky2states has nothing to rap about.. f*** this,s***,b****this,b****that! what is u talkin’ about? hopfully serch can get his head out his _^@ good luck to the real femmeC’s left.

22. monique says:

get rid of kaia!!!! She had her chance at the big time and blew it. She is wasting a space that another deserving young lady could have filled. She has the worst attitude and bottom line is, if she is such a star why does she need this show???????????????????????

23. Seth says:

Lady Twist may not be a looker but she damn well showed she could flow better than any of the other (^&~) es. Skills.

24. Jen says:

Khia I got you. These young +&+_# es think that they gon blow up over night they dont know that it takes alot of time and dedication. I got you ma. #!_! them otha hoes #!_! them otha +&+_# es. Bay Area

25. R I E says:

Shout out to my girl KHIA. I dont give a damn who dont like you or your style. i always liked u when u first came out and still do. keep ur head up over them hoes cause u know regardless you are MISS RAP SUPREME. but for real though dont use ur lyrics from ur previously written stuff K cause man people gonna think u cant rap but u know the show was just starting and i know u’ll up ur game. Eww and that miss ugly !@* tied tongue Miss CHERRY needs to definitely R E S P E C T KHIA cause u not even remotely close to her level. and even IF khia got cut before u, trust me boo u aint gonna make miss rap supreme. Eww got the nerve to be up in KHIA face. She should have knocked that lipst out ur tongue. And on the Trina and Khia beef, yall wrong for that. even if trina making money now she cant even sing or rap. and so what she got looks, that wont last for long. And that beef is so like old news. Put trina and Khia in a room for 60 mins and lets see who dominates. yeah! yall $(%++ es know. Stay true Khia YOU know what it is my girl. stick to that girl power u began with. much love R I E.

26. Alex says:

khia is wack and should have been eliminated

27. S-Genius says:

I wasn’t feelin’ the first elimination cause da Lioness spit 16 bars that she wrote and had to spit from memory in the vault. She’s not even from America! What does that say about Khia? 800,000 records sold!!!!! Not much! Khia gets no props from me FO SHO on that freestyle! I know Lioness didn’t really hit the topic like Serch wanted but a least she spit 16 bars! The Lioness needs another chance due to her handicap of not being American and having english as a second or third language. Lioness keep it going MA!!!!!!!!! I’ll watch to see if YoYO and serch change their mind. Khia is not representing like she thinks she is. WORD!!!!

28. RA RA says:

Do Hip Hop a favor and get rid of Nicky2States! She claim she got life experience, well she should have picked up a little more education in her experience because she can hardly talk. No wonder she curse so much, her English is worse than the German chick (Lioness may not have stage presence but at least she had some substance and passion). This chick “Nicky2nd grade reading level” could not say menstruation, used prohibition vs. inhibition, and was making up words in her bars just trying to make a rhyme. Her ~~^) iness is a front. It’s sad how insecure she really is. She played on the addiction of the white girl because she thought she was an easy target and needed to deflect her own insecurities. DAB gets mad respect for being real! She is woman, courageous, and human enough to disclose to the world that she made some poor choices and is now making better choices. She is a survivor and a fighter (KEEP YA HEAD UP MA!). Nicky2nd grade isn’t real. I could be wrong because I don’t know all the details but I have to at least wonder what poor choices she has made in her so arrogantly boasted “life experience” (single w/ 4 kids? no harm or disrespect to the babies, they are a blessing from God). You would think she would have something greater to offer to a hip hop audience, women, and to her children (ya know with so much life experience and all). I mean really, am I the only person sick of getting cursed at, out, and to? Come on ma. Step ya game up. Say something meaningful, empowering, or loving. I don’t see strong black woman. I see an immature girl who could obviously use some more life experience and some humble pie. Don’t think to highly of yourself than you ought to. The old folks say “by the grace of God go I” We are all under grace in this experience called life. I do see fighter and it also appears that she wants to make it for her and her kids, for that I have respect. But, fight in a manner that you can win with integrity and maintain the respect of your peers, audience, family, and most importantly…yourself. In closing, if she stays I hope to see her grow as a person and an artist. Peace.

29. RA RA says:

Okay, just saw the extra clip of Nicky2nd grade’s freestyle in the shop. Im optomistic about her bars, but she isnt a lady. She should have held on to her “prohibitions” or been prohibited.

My top 3:Cherry, Chiba, & Byata

30. hereIambaby says:

how to say nice woman.she is wonderful in music.She was said to be fond of internet recently. Some of her fans found her on a interracial dating club ~~blackcentury.com~~ She has a personal account there with her pictures, blog and something about her albums…

31. GEN-O says:

SOME OF THEM GIRLS ARE SO DIRTY NICKY2STATES GOT BOOTS ON WITH SHORTS YOU HOT OR COLD KHIA FLITHY SHORTS BETWEEN HER LEGS CREEPING WHERES THE PROFIT FROM THE 800,000 COPIES EMBARASSING

32. Netta says:

I dont think ms back & neck should be allowed to be on the show because it should be for people who never had a contract to rap. She’s had a chance & if she’s all that like she say she is then what is she doing on there? It should be for those who never had a contract to rap to make money.

33. jersey says:

I only watched the show because I know one of the contenstants. Let me say that the show is WACK!!!! the setup of the show needs some improvement. Why is that these women look like they were picked up off the streets,hopefuuly one of the episodes will be a MAKEOVER…..Please…So much profanity that its a turn off…get a dictionary and find words that u can use instead of cursing like a sailor, a rapper should be good with vocabulary after all that’s what a lyricist is a person that gives a variety of words……I believe that these women have a long way to go to make it in the industry or they will be a one hit wonder or maybe not even like
    KHIA she gotta go she had her chance…. NICKYSTATES also gotta go,like YO-YO said the profanity is not going to work…BYATA she seems like she is genuine about rapping, Lady twist is different and unique and she has skills, MS Cherry got my vote she is going to be around,DAB is honest and that’s a good thing and she has experienced alot in her life and she has some stories to tell but do we want to hear about drugs all the time……and lastly CHIBA got skills as you saw and those I didn’t mention maybe not worth it.

34. HotGurlGA says:

WTF?! Why in the Hades is Khia trying to be Ms. Rap Supreme? Her hot 16 was a hot a** mess and so is she! I used to like her back in the day when she first came on the scene, but u can chalk that up to teen drinking and blazing. I had no idea in a million years that once the music stopped, so did the lyrics and nice flows. Please compare her rapping on a song to what she does on the show and you will see exactly why she’s in an amateur competition. There are broads on the show who have never set foot in a studio that spit better than her wanna-be thuggin a**.
    Khia, please listen for the sake of ears everywhere; don’t ever brag again about going platinum because I got news for you…americans love buying bullsh*t (I.e. As seen on tv commercials). Those 800,000 records you said you sold, are more than likely at resting nicely at the bottom of trash bags everywhere at city dumps or doubling as dog frisbees and coasters.
    Cherry should have mollywhopped that a** all over the floor for running up like that. Khia is a has been who is looking for nothing more than cheap exposure and its quite sad. One week you got a single out (“what they do” feat gucci mane”) and the next week you have to compete to keep your name on people’s minds.
    Bottom line: we aint “k-wang”ing anymore. We’ve seen your “neck” and “your back” and we now know “what they do” and I have a news flash…we’re no longer interested. Please take your royalties from your previous albums and go buy a clue. Step aside and let the true emcees of the competition do their thang. R-e-s-p-e-c-t the rap game and put those dead rhymes to sleep.
    Peace
    Ya girl ,
    HotGurlGA (repping the Peach State)
    *i carry music in my heart and hip-hop in my soul*

35. kathy taylor says:

Ok, I am a very big fan of female rappers, i grew up with Salt-n-Pepa, Yo-Yo, Queen Latifah, Mc Lyte, Trina, Eve, Lil Kim, i am very proud of these women to come throughin a male dominated field and persevere, BUt WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE THINGS ON TV TRYING TO HOLD UP THE NAME OF A FEMALE RAPPER THEY ARE NASTY (+) TRAMPS WITH NOTHING TO SAY AND TRASHY , HAVE A MESSAGE WHEN YOU COME SHOW SOMETHING POSITIVE FOR WOMEN ESPECIALLY WOMEN OF COLOR, ITS BAD ENOUGH WE GET CALLED HOES AND SLUTS AND SHAKING YOUR (+) ON TV IS NOT A GOOD IMAGE. FEMALE RAPPERS ARE A DYING BREED, BRINGING IT BACK TO LIFE, THIS IS OT THE WAY , WHEN ITS ALL SD AND DONE THA NIKKI 2 SHE THE WINNER, BECAUSE SHE CAN SPIT, KEEPIN IT REAL IN ST. LOUIS , YOU HERRE ME!

36. AM 4 LIFE says:

IVE SEEN OVER HALF THESE SKANKS ON MYSPACE. LET ME TELL YOU FOR REAL THEY AINT +#(` NICKY2STATES IS A LAME ~^% NASTY ~^% SLUT. SHE GOT 4 KIDS THROUGH HER LIFE EXPERIENCE OF DRUGS AND SEX AND BEING A GROUPIE. THATS ALL THAT (@%&! IS, A GROUPIE, SHE NEEDS TO STOP WASTING HER TIME ON MYSPACE AND ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING HER SELF BESIDES +&&$ TRY TO +&&$ REAL RAPPERS

37. Lanna says:

Nicky 2 states AWSOME BYATA AWESOME AND CHIBA LOVE HER

38. bRandi says:

Kiya can not rap for _~!& I dont care if my neck, my back went platinum….that _~!& was whack too!! Thats why you on a show like this, cause u cant rap for _~!& ur look is whack, u cant spit and you dont even say nothin!!

39. QUEEN of the SOUTH says:

THE QUEEN SPEAKS:

First of all, none of these so called female wanna be rappers can not represent other female rappers. I am a Female rapper and I rap about certain things and certain things I do not rap about. There are limits. OK *`(*# s we know you hard!! We know you lived a hard life and that hard life got you a lot of kids and time in jail, and you say you are a woman, nevertheless, say that you are rappers. Please ~+*)@ ES. I would not say I am the best but I AM ONE OF THEM. The females on this show, shows no moral, no respect, NO CLASS, and no respect for their children, if they have any. ~+*)@ you got 4 kids what the hell you doing on a TV show talkin bout you got life experience. GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!! I am the greatest at what I do and I still demands my respect while repecting others, I am a single mother with life experiences, and I dont wanna kill the world and shoot everybody up on my rhymes. In my lyrics I talk about how we women can get it on our own, how we pop bottles in the club, that is representing for the females. Taking care of our kids and not waiting on a man for $@(% I dont down grade the men because they have a place, too. Khia Please give it up. You will never succeed in the industry, because you are on this high horse and honey, you need to come down and let the one’s over come up. You CD was wack and you songs were wack. You are ugly and you old as hell. You damn sho dont represent for me because you cant keep your dumb $+) out of jail and ya head ain’t on right. Go to school and do something else. Nicky2States, You cant be repping BAMA like that. I am from Birmingham and you aint got no bizness on TV period and you got 4, I mean 4 KIDS. What is really good? You can rap better than that ~+*)@ Khia. You need a coach, cuz you curse too much. You talk about how other female rappers ain’t saying $@(% but what the hell are you saying?You will F^%^( somebody up and how ~+*)@ es hate on you. Get a grip. I wish I could be on the show to show all you skanks how to represent for the Women. Ms. Cherry, Love You. Continue to never bag down from them hoes. I rep the A, too

IF ANY ONE WANT TO HERE HOW I REPRESENT FOR THE LADIES, OR IF ANYONE GOT A COMMENT HOLLA @ YA GURL @ MYSPACE.COM/QUEENOFTHESOUTH321
    OR LOOK UP QUEEN OF THE SOUTH FROM FAIRFIELD, AL

THE QUEEN HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

40. Sexyghirl1973 says:

HotGurlGA said it all, and I TOTALLY agree with what she said. Why did they keep Khia? (she didn’t stay on task with that last challenge, that was not fair) Her raps are a hot a@# mess.. but I guess when you have all that studio equipment behind you, you can sound however. She needs to give up. I feel like she is there for extra exposure. She had her time in the spot light let someone else get theres.

41. Madam Madon says:

Haahaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! This is better than having been in the house away from my son. This `&`^ is hilarious. Dykin??How yall edit out the best girlswho could actually rhyme for that bull, VH1?I know why. Here’s why. You’d already picked who you wanted from the tests we took. It had nothing to do with hiphop at all. That’s why you edited out the girls that were REALLY good, so the public wouldn’t be like, “Damn, why aint THEY make it into the house.” Come on now, ya’ll KNOW ya’ll gone hear my mouth. You overlooked DC again. Oh well. `&`^ IS funny though. I’m sorry people didn’t get to see what went on behind the scenes……real chics spittin, that is, but, good looks on the trip to LA. 1

42. stephanie says:

i would like to say something on D.A.B’s half, she should be damn proud of her self for coming out of that hole she was in.. drugs are no punk..and for her to be in recovery shows just how strong she is. Everyone goes threw there hard times so if what ever her name is (obviously her name is not even rememberable) can get if her high horse and repect other people ans stop acting like shes miss perfect and never has made mistakes. i know one thing for sure god dont like ugly. and i guess thats all she can say callinf her a crack head cause she knows thats her competition and feels she can get under her skin and try to get her off her game but does not seem to me that its working cause shes holding her ground………..

43. danette bradley says:

i am very upset because i do not feel lionezz should have been sent home first of all she delivered her 16bars and was very good at it. she also was the only one who was practicing and this girl khia did not even rap 16bars all she did was a chourus as yo-yo said. and she rally should not even be on the show she had her platnum album and she also has videos , and truthfully she did’nt even no how to rap in front of those nuns if you are a real rapper ypu would not have a problem rapping for anyone. i really feel that she didnt deserve to stay and plus right after serch kept her she called him a hater and said she don’t like him after keeping her behing on. and one more thing that girl and nicky should’nt talk she has four kids and who no’s if it’s by different men. she needs to stop talking about that girl being a crckhead she does not realize how being molested and going through so mucj when your young can take a serius affect on some peole. and i am sure that girl realizes her mistakes and wants to srtaighten her life up. so those two should be put together for atlesdt two or three days until they start to understand and moct of all nicky respects and sees her pain. FAIR IS FAIR SEND THAT KHIA CHICK’S `)+ HOME. GIVE THAT GIRL ANOTER CHANCE. (LIONEZZ)much love and blessings danette bradley the bronx uptown if she is aloud to ve there then YO-YO AND NICKY DEE SHOULD ALSO BE ABLE TO COMPETE FOR THAT MONEY. AND SHE IS CONTINUING T BRAG ABOUT HER RECORDS BEING SOLD. AND I ALSO FEEL THAT THEY SHOULD ALLOW VIEWERES TO GIVE THERE OPINIONS ON THESE GIRLS THREW OUR COMMENTS. OTHER THAN THAT GOOD LUCK TO YOU LADYS AND I DO COMMEND ALL OF YOU FOR EVEN DOING SOMETHING POSITIVE. JUST LEARN TO STICK TOGETHER THAT IS WHATS WRONG WITH OUR WOMEN TODAY WE CAN’T GET ALONG. AND WE MAKE OURSELFS LOOK DAM BAD ON T.V.

44. DANETTE BRADLEY says:

please to all viewers excuse my spelling in my last comment i am not a stupid women just blind as a bat and need some dam glasses. so thank you for understanding. and once again that dam khia needs to go the hell home for real. she did not at all rap 16bars and lionezz should be brought back. she was really trying hard and be honest for her not knowing the language real good she was dam good. she needs her props she even had her dictionary. no one else was praticing especially khia. she feels like because she had sucsess already she got this. bull. and girl friend why are you on a reality show if you are all that? HELLO. so bring it down and admitt you &)$ is broke. yes indeed BROKE. so serch do not be stupid send that behind home she don’t like you

45. CE-FINE says:

MY TOP 3: CHIBA, BYATA, NICKY2STATES

KHIA IS MY GIRL BUT SHE CHEATED….”RESPECT ME” WAS ALREADY WRITTEN….LOOK IT UP. I THINK IT WAS ON A MIXTAPE OR HER LAST ALBUM. MAYBE SHE CANT FREESTYLE…I STILL LOVE HER THO.

CHERRY CAN SPIT BUT I DONT LIKE HER ATTITUDE BUT SHE IS YOUNG SO SHE’S GONNA BE IMMATURE. KHIA GOT IN THAT ^&~ LIONEZZ DIDNT NEED TO BE THERE

46. CE-FINE says:

MY TOP 3: CHIBA, BYATA, NICKY2STATES

CHERRY CAN SPIT BUT I DONT LIKE HER ATTITUDE BUT SHE IS YOUNG SO SHE’S GONNA BE IMMATURE. KHIA GOT IN THAT %*+ LIONEZZ DIDNT NEED TO BE THERE

47. Megon says:

I don’t know why they are trying to call Kaih a “One hit wonder” and she is not. I have her first CD and it was the #%~! I still listen to it now. She did come out with a second CD but it didn’t get any air time. Those girls want to be where Kiah has been.

48. BaByTrInA says:

first of why is Khia on dis show if she so damn glad dat she sold 800,000 albums let her try and do it again by herself. And YES KHIA Ms.Cherry is better than you in every way No HOMO but she is. U hella wack. MS.CHERRY u is my role model now all I want you to do is keep on keeping it real and make it to the top.

49. HotGurlGA says:

I read all the comments, now I have to speak again. I am sick of hearing people talk about Nicky2States and how she has 4 kids and doesn’t need to be on the show. For those of you who are actually thinking before posting BS comments like that, apparently, this female wants to try and do something for her children. She has a gift and she’s using that gift to make a better life for her and her children. There is no job that I know of locally that will pay you $100, 000 off the rip for a job well done and if you know of one, please let me and Nicky know. Until then, please keep selfish comments like that to yourself. Life is about survival and if you don’t have some kind of skill, whether it be rapping or whatever, it’s going to be hard out here. Let this young lady and whoever else on the show with children take their shots at stardom for them and their kids sake. Nicky if you read this, I got words for you babygirl; there’s always room for haters, they should be your motivation to work harder and succeed.

50. AM 4 LIFE says:

damn hutgurlGA why you defedning a groupie slut. Its not hatin, we keepin it real. the show is bull ))~) exploitation and ANY fremale dumb enough to exploit themselves and marginalize their career is an idiot. forgert a $100,000 I would no tdo it for a cool million. they got the game so F’ed up. And they give women a bad name period I dont wanna hear all this she tryin to do something for her kids, man she is in a position where she has to exploit herself to feed her kids.

51. NICKY2STDs says:

Have you been on that nasty groupies myspace page. THIS ^~*~+ SO LOW CLASS SHE CANT EVEN GET A REAL PHOTO SHOOT HER MAIN PICTURE IS A HOME TAKEN PIC OF HER ON A CHEESY TABLE IN A LIVING ROOM. GET IT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

52. cbwifey023(aka Nikki, not Nicky2States) says:

Hey wat it is man yall kno Khia need 2 sit hah old has-been *^_ down som where didnt nobody want hah da first time and she always talkin bout how she went platinum cause she aint got a damn thang 2 show 4 fo look at hah dumb *^_ now. Anyways please stop hatin on Nicky2States all she doin is tryin 2 do betta 4 hah kids and she reppin Bama. Real talk da only gurls dat in feelin is Miss Cherry, DAB, Nicky2States, Chiba, Rece Steele, Byata, Bree, and Lady Twist all dem otha tricks need 2 sit it down and neva pick up a mic again (KHIAAAAAAA) LOL
    luv always CBWifey023 aka Nikki

53. y hate? says:

I to was wondering why is Khia even on the show? In my book Khia is successful, she had two fo the biggest hits out there. I am routing for her but she has to come way better than what she did last night. As for Ms. Cherry, she was hating b/c even though Khia may have come to a hault in her career at least Khia can say I once had that; these ladies are trying to get to where Khia has already been. Khia needs to work on maintaining her status versus establishing her status. Then to be Frank, who is Yoyo to judge anyone, I can only remember that one song she did with Cube & her role in Menance To Society, oh & her guest appearances on Martin. Hell, seems like her acting career was more lucrative than her rapping career, I mean feel free to correct me if I’m wrong people.

54. K.Kash says:

Okay, First and foremost, I think there is good group of ladies on the show trying to represent, but in the same sense, I don’t feel like neither one of those women are capable of bringing hip-hop back for the laides. I’m a Female emcee, not rapper. I spit things that motivate and move crowds. These ladies have talent, but there lacking everything the show said to be a requirement. CLASS, IMAGE, STAGE PRESENCE??? Lioness, did not get a fair chance, on the strength that her 16 was HOTT, it takes a person to listen to the music inside the tune, to know where the artist is comming from. Our Hip-Hop world today is filled with tons of artist that spit whack _~% 16′s and get a check. Some Major artsist, don’t even have 16′s they make albums full of hooks, that sound catchy enough to get played in the club. I have my picks on the show, ones I wanna to see make it to the end, but the search could of be more broad-band. NOW Khia…. I’m a fan, since her last project, but she can not hold a dread loc to NONE OF them Gurls. Khia can not demand respect, due to her falling off>real talk. Khia had her foot in the door, graced us with the “My NECK” Joint, her album was aiight. Blantly she fell off! Khia you’re back on square one. If she so claims to be the best, MS> RAP SUPREME, she would of sucessfully made a sophmore album and sold 900,000 copies. So who cares about your past accomplishments, if you didn’t keep your spot, and pave the way for the upcomming artist, ones never heard of. Khia’s efforts on the show so far shows why she fell off, Her freestyle she Kicked about her moms, was WHACK- the challange RAP, Was WHACK times 2. She did not follow the rules, so she should of been out. I’m a fan of her past efforts, but to come on the show with so much RAH, about you paying your dues, you have to bring it! That stuff she rattle off was some of the worst rap ish I ever heard!! The other ladies are hungry, trying to eat… KHIA had bread to eat and feed others, so what happen to that! I’LL Battle her in the blink of an eye, and Rain supreme with out being on the show. I just hope I’m somewhere near, if they do season 2 so I can try to represent for the Ladies! Real Talk>
    Kasino414@yahoo.com Holla

55. anonymous says:

Ain’t none of these female rappers these days talking bout ish! Every female rapper these days talking bout buy me this, sex me up, diamonds, I’ll sleep with 5 of your best friends; basically they are just glorified sluts! Salt-N-Peppa spoke truth about real ish that was happening in life that effected people like AIDS, their raps had a message. The only message that I am getting from female rappers today is how to be a h0e & how to sleep your way to the top & get as much money, cars, furs, diamonds, weed, etc. as you can just remember to leave your pride & self-respect at the door.

56. Nisha says:

I THINK THAT KHIA IS ONLY ON THIS SHOW FOR MORE EXPOSURE. TO BE HONEST. SHE IS NOT HOT ANY MORE. YEAH, SHE HAD THOSE HITS BACK THEN, BUT EVERY BODY DONE FORGOT ABOUT THAT ^~!+ ITS LIKE “WHO IS KHIA?” MS. CHERRY IS RIGHT, KHIA HAD HER CHANCE AND NOW ITS OVER. TIME FOR SOMEONE NEW. THE ONLY SONGS SHE IS GOOD AT MAKING ARE STRIP CLUB SONGS. WHO EVER IS )@@ LED “MISS RAP SUPREME” HAS TO BE GOOD AT MAKING ALL TYPES OF SONGS.

57. Winter Ninjaa says:

Really though,,I watched that show in absolute disgust. It just wasnt that good. An i dont care how many of you like N2S, She has no vocabulary. If you have to us swear words for filler you need to read a little more. This is gonna be like all the other reality shows that deal with talent. They will start off slow but they will get better over time. The only thing i wish that all rappers would consider is “do you have a real message” and if there is a message make it a positive one that has nothing to do with what you have and I do not. Because believe me. If i wanted it i dont have to do what many think is the only to get it. Holla….

58. shauntika says:

why erbody callin out cherry like she somethin dont nobody want to hear her spittin on the mike and I do mean literaly spittin out them lisp ~*! teeth I aint hear dat ho say $$(# worth listenin 2 and da @~(@% ugly cant dress she look just ~*! bad as khia old ~*! ho get a dental plan and stop spittin on da camera lens you wana be WIT YO TWEETY BIRD SOUNDIN ~*! TRYIN TO RAP U CANT EVEN TALK SPITTIN ON @~(@% ES

59. CHRIS says:

Okay, so I decided to watch this show, because I was a little curious, and I was very pleased to see that they have some really good female MC’s, until I seen Khia. Ms. Cherry is right! KHIA IS A ONE HIT WONDER!! And to prove it, Khia’s final 16 was her spittin a song that she already wrote called Respect Me. I think it is on her album called Gangstress. Now at least to my knowledge, all that stuff is suppose to be original, and not something already done before. I don’t think its fair that she can pull stuff of off a CD that she put out to stay in this competition. She NEEDS to GO!!!

60. papi choo says:

yo iz my mic on? check one two, aaight bust it…..”You Gone Respect Me!!!!!!!!!” LMAO!!!!!!
    my response to that gibirish khia was saying is basically the same thing everyone on the set of that show was thinking …”WTF?!?” LMAO!!!!!!
    message to khia: if your reading this and I hope you are, voluntarily quit the show, fly back to FLA, buy your local news paper and start circling potential job oppertunities….and hey ma don’t be mad, I hear Wal-Mart is hiring…..

61. miss jones says:

well i gotta say it as vh1 is known to play it like da world of women is loose neva came down here to the boot whey theirs lions tigas and bears,since katrina nobody really cares,so 5-0-4 till death will i part,hip hop is an art of style and class,dont know wut happened to all they _*~ its a real message supposed to be givin, all the liqour tell me they aint drivin to sink to the bottom whey yall shulda came,redbone’s the name and hip hop is the same very lame by whats bein shown yeah im all grown and the music shows it,i blows it off the heata yall needa real suthern diva brangin all the real obviously the way summa yall deal,trynna make u outta a star,mommy got chu lookin like a porn star,music is ur life wont u handle ur buisness right,kissin on women what kinda message u sendin aint no commendin rules bendin but people are offended dont rep me as a woman lyrics the talente,this show needs to more balanced, opinion i think not,all the cussin i aint shocked,the real comes frum what u feel, how u can help heal anotha sista that cant maintain,but whose to blame,the media will make it out to be wut its really not,its time yall open shop and mop the brothas cross the floor shulda came to da 5-0-4 wus good new awlins all day….in evry way well i see cherry got some skills im feelin her dat bee bout it and chubby strait to if i had a label i would snatchem off yall show,,,,the rest of yall the attitude and the industry will neva mix,,,so know what to say and how to react yall women man we dont act like dat git rite people watchin…..believe dat…n.o. i’m out

62. Krystal says:

THE SHOW IS REALLY GOOD AND IT’S FUNNY AND THE PEOPLE ARE REALLY GOOD ACTORS AND SOME NO HOW TO RAP AND SOME DON’T BUT THEY WILL SOMEDAY MAKE IT IN THE WORLD AND THEY GOALS WILL SOON BE ACC.

63. camie says:

LMFAO

64. LOVLEY says:

I am really diggin this show…………but I am really not understanding why Khia is on either…….shes making herself look straight crazy and everyone is clowning her. Its funny though Khia does have some good songs out there but she is not consistant with it……She had another song out called ” Don’t Trust no )_!*! I loved the beat and all. That was a while back, though. Maybe its true what they say when a person has talent…”If you don’t use it, You loose it.”
    But I Must agree that Nicky2states, Byata, Chiba, and Mrs.Cherry….top 4 picks

65. camie says:

LMFAO… DID THEY VISIT NYC FOR THIS #%$& NOT ONE OF THEM GIRLS CAN RAP….NOT ONE.
    THIS SHOW IS LAME HAVE THEM RHYME ON BEATS…..LET ME HEAR THAT FIRE. …..TEST THESE TRAMPS RAP SKILLS. KICK KHIA OFF. KICK KHIA OFF. THAT CHICK KNECK AND BACK IS OBVIOUSLY CRACKED……THAT CHICK IS WACK……HEY YO YO KICK ALL THEM TRAMPS OFF AND LET THE REAL RAPPER FEMALES COME OUT LIKE ME………….THIS IS A JOKE. A WHITE GIRL….RUSSIAN GIRL……A GIRL WITH ONE EYE……TWO @“~ S….THEN KHIA…..ARE U *_#) ING SERIOUS…LOL…..HEY JUST START THE WHOLE DANG SHOW OVER….MATTER OF FACT CALL ME SO I CAN HELP YOU…….

66. camie says:

LMFAO… DID THEY VISIT NYC FOR THIS ^!!* NOT ONE OF THEM GIRLS CAN RAP….NOT ONE.
    THIS SHOW IS LAME HAVE THEM RHYME ON BEATS…..LET ME HEAR THAT FIRE. …..TEST THESE TRAMPS RAP SKILLS. KICK KHIA OFF. KICK KHIA OFF. THAT CHICK KNECK AND BACK IS OBVIOUSLY CRACKED……THAT CHICK IS WACK……HEY YO YO KICK ALL THEM TRAMPS OFF AND LET THE REAL RAPPER FEMALES COME OUT LIKE ME………….THIS IS A JOKE. A WHITE GIRL….RUSSIAN GIRL……A GIRL WITH ONE EYE……TWO `#!* S….THEN KHIA…..ARE U !%%~ ING SERIOUS…LOL…..HEY JUST START THE WHOLE DANG SHOW OVER….MATTER OF FACT CALL ME SO I CAN HELP YOU…….

67. BEV says:

YEAH I AGREE WITH THE GIRL ALL THE WAY DOWN………………. KHIA KHIA KHIA QUIT QUIT QUIT…PLEASE GET YA BUMB NON RAPPING AZZ OFF THE SHOW….RESPECT ME…..RESPECT ME….AND YO YO HOW THE HELL YOU GONE SAY THAT WAS A HOT VERSE. REALLY YO YO YOU WAS RESPECTED BACK IN THE DAYS FOR KEEPING IT REAL…KEEP IT REAL….DONT SUGAR COAT FOR THEM CHICKS THIS IS RAP YOU HAVE TO PUT YOUR GROWN WOMEN SELF TO THE SIDE AND KEEP IT REAL WITH THEM IF THEY RHYMES IS WACK TELL THEM THEY WACK SO THEY CAN KEEP IT MOVING. US AS THE LISTNERS LOVE THE TRUTH. YOU ARE NOT BEING TRUTHFUL. U LET ONE OF THOSE GIRLS GO THROUGH AND ALL SHE DO IS CURSE. YOU CANT EVEN HEAR THE LYRICS….GET IT TOGETHER JUDGES. AND MAKE SOME BETTER CHALLENGES. TELL THEM TO SPIT CLUB BANGERS…..STREET BANGERS….TELL THEM TELL A STORY….PICK UP THE CHALLENGES.

68. lalalola says:

What are Yo-Yo & Serch thinking – or maybe they don’t know that Khia’s rap was already published on Gangstress. To me – THAT should have been immediate disqualification.
    Khia’s claim to fame was her nasty ho’ lyrics and she has no skills. But if the judges don’t know she can’t write (or sing) an original lyric – I wonder if this will just become a popularity contest.
    So far, I would say there may be one or two girls that can rap and have some originality and can write.
    Khia has NO BUSINESS being on this show, especially after her NON original “Respect Me” rap during disqualifications. Her nasty *$! should have WENT.
    If any of y’all have her album, maybe you can look up who REALLY wrote those lyrics. They should be paid for her use of them on the show! Just like she’s paid if any of her music is played (which should amount to NOT MUCH).
    Hey YO YO & Serch – y’all need to get on the ball. The public ain’t that dumb.

69. bigsay19 says:

I watched the show out of curiosity and I really enjoyed it, but anyway Khia needs to be eliminated, these young ladies are starting out and she’s already had her chance and screwed it up, I also didn’t like Nicky2States, she has NO right to judge D.A.B atleast she realized that she was addicted and cleaned herself up, so why would she call her a crack head when that is her past and has no bearing on what is going on now, D.A.B needs to check her on how many children she left behind to become a rapper!

70. JAD-E says:

*KHIA SHOULD GO HOME THE “FREE STYLE SHE USED IS ONE OF HER OLD SONGS DON’T BELIEVE ME GO LISTEN ITS THE SAME HOOK>>>>>http://profile.imeem.com/KkU0z2/music/1kM9SDAA/khia_respect_me/

71. queen E says:

WHAT THE @___ I’m not hatin on Khia but in the last elimination, the judges told those girls to WRITE SOMETHING ORIGINAL, 16 bars about women’s empowerment…Khia’s &%^# was on point but I’ve already heard that &%^# before I know because I thought it wad dope the first time I heard it! Am I the onlt one who noticed that &%^#

72. lalalola says:

I really hope that this show gets better. Since it was already done, unfortunately – our input is gonna mean nothing. The shows are produced about 6 months before airing. I hope that someone has pulled Serch & Yo-Yos coat by now on the “Respect me” con job Khia pulled. She probably can’t write.
    At this point – Serch and YoYo look as stupid as most of the girls they picked.
    I wonder what they used as criteria for picking these girls. I’ve followed Hip Hop since it’s inception in the South Bronx. I lived on 139th St. I really looked forward to the show and I really feel let down.
    Major loss of cred. major.
    and, yes – I am that old! And I watch a lot of VH1 reality shows.

73. dedicated4now says:

THIS SHOW SUX AND I WISH THEY COULD HAVE HAD SOMETHING MORE ENTERTAINING TO PUT ON TV.. AND I WAS SO MAD TO SEE KHAI ON THAT SHOW SHE EVEN THOUGH SHE MADE 1 SONG THAT I KNOW OF SHE HAS REALLY DROPPED IN STATUS IF SHE IS ON THIS BECAUSE SHE IS TRYIN TO PROVE SHE IS A RAPPER TO THESE PEOPLE….LOL ITS SO FUNNY BUT I WILL NEVER WATCH THIS SHOW AGAIN

74. Kenya says:

If you see the clips of the overview of the show you will see that Lionezz is going to be on another esp. or she didn’t get kicked off first. This show is fake just like all the rest

75. ChicagoHustler1 says:

Khia should have went home!!Khia’s rap was a hook(and Jad-E says that crap she spit was from her past song on top of that!)it was trash,simple and plain.she disses Trina,Wendy Williams,lil kim,Foxy,Jackie-O and Janet Jackson,clamin they dont have money and are played out but they dont have to stoop so low and scrap with a bunch of new,up and comin artist over 100k like Khia does.Khia had one hit……..AND IT WAS PURE CRAP!!!!Khia,UPS is hiring ma,do that for a living and leave this rap game alone!and by the way…….what makes Serch a hip hop authority?he is NOT a legend in nobody’s opinion.3rd base was an average group with average lyrics and below average success.to me,he was trash then and trash now.Serch is so annoying and corny that its hard to watch the show.i only watch to see if Cherry will beat Khia like she deserves to get beaten.Khia absolutely SUCKS

76. Latrice says:

i AM SO GLAD TO SEE KHIA IN THE RUNNING TO BE MISS RAP SURPREME . IM FROM THE SOUTH AND WHEN THUG MISSES CAME OUT I BUMPED THE HELL OUT OF IT. tHAT WAS MY %^#` SHE IS VERY INSPIRATIONAL AND TELLS HOW SHE FEELS NO MATTER WHAT. U DO UR THANG ,GIRL I WILL SURPPORT U 100% NO MATTER WHAT!!!! LET THEM HATERS CONTINUE TO HATE. (MS.CHERRY)

77. CHRIS says:

TO ALL OF THOSE WHO RECOGNIZED THAT KHIA’S 16 WAS ALREADY DONE BY HER…THANK YOU!!! People can say all this good stuff about Khia, but she is not following the rules of the own competition that she is trying to win. How can you be called Miss Rap Supreme, when you can’t come up with something off the dome? How can you be called Miss Rap Supreme, when you had your chance a few years back and fell off? How can you be called Miss Rap Supreme, when when you did come back, it was to basically lay a hook for Janet Jackson? Khia, I’m gonna need you to truly get it together because you were so weak, false, and fraudulent. You @$*)in up the church’s money!!

78. dre says:

yo i think yall should have made Khia step off cause she is the wackes female rapper of all time, thats the only award she should get.

79. Critical Blogger says:

“This one is for” nischa- once you smoke crack- you never go back. Ya girl is a crack head and is letting the public know that, so… especially since the show is called “Celebrity Rap Superstar”- that kind of gives you an idea that she is going to be exploited and majority is not going to respect or appreciate her.

80. ~MIA-MIA~ says:

YO I REALLY WANT 2 KNO Y KHIA IS TRYIN 2 WIN MISS RAP SUPREME WHEN SHE ALREDY HAD HER CHANCE 2 SHINE I THINK THAT MISS RAP SUPREME SHOULD B 4 AMETURES ONLY@#$%*&**&*)* ~!@#$%KHIA DA 1 HIT WONDA~!@#$%!!@@!@#@@!@$!$#@!

81. moe from the D says:

MOE LOVE

WHAT A SHOW YALL DONE FOUND SOME DUMP GHETTO BITHCHES!!!!
    NICKI 2 STATES; KIA;
    GHETTO,JUDGE AND PICKING ON DAB,ALL THIS @^`*& DO IS CURSE WHEN EVER SHE DO SPIT A RHYME,WE DONT NEED A GHETTO FAKE +&& TRINA SHE HOLDING THAT DOWN RIGHT NOW.1 YEAR IN THE GAME
    YOU TO GET SPITING YOU LIFE EXPERIENCE. iM CALLING YOURE GHETTO +&& OUT BE WOMAN ENOUGH TO SPIT 32 BARS WTHOUT HATING ON YA COMPETION. WE CANT LET EITHER ONE OF THESE GHETTO FEMALE REPRESENT THE WOMAN RAPPERS.

82. floaters_girl says:

khia don’t need to be there-she obviously can’t hold onto a fanbase long enough to put more than ONE hit-that wasn’t even that good. There is a few gurls that have some skills, i think Chiba, lady twist, and biata are definatley my faves thus far. good luck ladies

83. MOE FROM THE D SAYS says:

TO; MRS CHERRY

KEEP BEING A LEADER,SHOW THE OLD )#$(( ES A NEW GAME. KIAS A HEATER AND A LOUD MOUTH,PLEASE DONT LET HOES LIKE HER GET IN THE WAY OF YOURE DREAMS, THE GIRL IS WACK AND FUNNY LOOKING,
    SHE JUST A DUSTY @*) ON HIT WONDER, PLEASE BAST THE WHOER OUT LYRICALLY OTHER WISE SHE IS NOT WORTH THE ENERGY,PLEASE STA FOCUSSED.

TO DAB;

STAY STONGR IN YOUR DELIVERY STAY STRONG WHEN IT COMES TO THAT HOE IN 2 STATES, TRUST IM A BLACK DIVA TO BUT NEVER WOULD I EVER CUT A WOMAN DOWN FOR HER PAST MISTAKES,DONT THE GRIME AND GREED OF ANOTHER KEEP YOU FROM REACHING YOUR GOAL,LOVE THE HATER DISPITE ALL HER FAULTS,STAND STRONG WHEN YOU BATTLE THIS GHETTO HATER, NEVER GO BACK DOWN THOSE DARK ROADS YOU TRAVELED AND KEEP SPIT YOUR STORY,I SEE SOMETHING IN YOU

TO; MS CHIBA;

YOU ARE STILL BEAUTIFUL,LYRICS ARE COOL, MY CONCERNS ARE WITH YOU KISSING ALL THESESE WOMAN GIRL PLEASE STOP. IF YOU ARE BOARD PLEASE WORK ON YOUR RYMES,I LIKE YOU AS A RAPPER,
    NOT AS A DIKE-THATS YOUR BUSINESS KEEP IT LOW NOT ON THE SHOW.YOU REPRESENT ON THE CHALLENGE BUT NOT ON YOUR DOWN TIME.

TO; LADY TWIST;

MY GIRL NEED TO HOOK UP WITH TWISTER AND MAKE NICE HIP HOP SONG, I LOVE YOUR FLOW, AND YOUR PERSONALITY, YOU NEED TO BE IN A STUDIO EVERY CHANCE YOU GET, YOU ARE A BIG GIRL THOUGH SO PLEASE DROP SOME OF THAT WEIGHT SO I CAN SEE MORE OF YOU AND NOT IN THOSE CLOTHES,

84. tusheika says:

to cherry,
    is it true u r t- pain baby mom’s? they said u had a baby by him while he was married to another women. is that true????

85. moocha_loocha says:

hope: chiba, or lady twist win i lik their flow

KHIA = ugly…one hit wonder

the end…

86. poisonivy says:

I am looking forward to seeing a few of the girls progress, but I do have to say that Khia’s rap at elimination shouldnt even be considered rapping. If thats all she’s going to come with than maybe the youngsta Ms. Cherry is right. I’ve heard better choruses from my 8 year old neice ya dig. Let’s see if Khia can step it up.

87. 2 FATAL says:

THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THAT AINT NONE OF THE FEMALES THE ABSOLUT TRUTH
    THEY SCREAM ABOUT KEEPIN IT REAL BUT I SAY LET THE SKILLS PROVE IT YALL WANNA SEE HOW ITS DONE THEN WATCH FOR ME BETTER YET VH1 NEED ME ON THE SHOW TO SHOW YALL HOW ITS REALLY DONE STEP IT UP PUT UP OR MOVE OVER BECAUSE I DONT SEE NOBODY ON THE SHOW WORTHY OF A DEAL

88. Deitre says:

OMG Khia was so garbage. I don’t see how she made the finals. That Amazon chick should have had her spot. Rece Steele and Nicky2State where the best outta the group, but everybody, including Lionezz, was killing Khia.

89. Veronica says:

My favs are Nicky and Ms Cherry. They are da bomb!

90. mekysa says:

i dont even like rap music. i only watch this show because BYATA IS FRICKEN HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

91. Ridiculous says:

This show sux. Can VH1 please have an interpreter on the show so i can understand what the hell these girls are saying. Here’s an idea, go back to elementary school and learn how speak english. Did anyone catch when the one girl said “alcolhol really does lower your PROHIBITIONS” Stop trying to sound smart when you didn’t make it past first grade. It’s a scary thought to think what the world is coming to. But it’s Hip Hop, so that’s the excuse right. Give me a break. How do you expect to be a lyrical poet when you can’t even speak the language.

92. Plute says:

Whats up Ms Cherry. Its ya boi Plute holding it down in Jacksonville—AKA Duval County—Just wanted to let you know to keep humpin–keep em hating and let all of them know ITS WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA FEEL ME? U still got much love from your Fam down here in the BANG EM! AND REMEMBER IN YOUR OWN WORDS- DECEPTION– WHO REAL AND WHO AINT?——ITS YA BOI!

93. faith says:

ummm….

hello!!
    Khias bars were on her album. youtube em! Cuz i know nobody bought that (&)~ she needs to just be voted off.

NOT ORIGINAL

94. BOX O' RAISINS says:

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME WITH THIS PROGRAM!!! UNINTELLIGENT WOMEN, JUMPING AROUND LIKE ANIMALS, TRYING TO MAKE A BUCK THE EASIEST WAY POSSIBLE (WHICH APPRENTLY REQUIRES NO EDUCATION). THESE SO-CALLED WOMEN CAN’T HOLD A TUNE OR A JOB AND YOU’RE TRYING TO BUILD UP THEIR HOPES OF MAKING IT BIG TIME. WE’LL SEE THE WINNER NEXT YEAR ON “CRIBS” ONLY TO BE FOLLOWED THE YEAR AFTER BY A PROGRAM OUTLINING THE DEMISE OF THEIR SHORT CAREER. “ONE HIT WONDERS”. OR “WHERE ARE THEY NOW?”
    IF THESE LADIES MAKE MONEY IN THE NEAR FUTURE, IT ONLY GOES TO SHOW THE I.Q. OF THIS COUNTRY. “BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER”. IDIOTS LISTEN TO IDIOT MUSIC.
    THANKS FOR KEEPING THIS COUNTRY STUPID.

95. JAKE & ELWOOD says:

I’LL SEND MY E-MAIL OUTLINING THE DOWNFALLS OF THIS COUNTRY NEXT WEEK.

96. ATL Lady says:

KHIA SUCKS!!!! I cannot believe this girl had the audacity to take her non-rapping ()_ on national t.v to make sure that we never forget just how elementary her rapping skills are. She is all ego, and no substance, and this is the real disappointment. I was sort of fan for the simple fact that I am a woman and I believe in supporting all my sisters…but how can I? Note to Khia: Please go to school, learn how to spell, expand your vocabulary, horizons and invest in a career that will give you some real success. Cause you’ve basically shot yourself in the foot, and dare I say “dusty feet, please dont bother me!” Shirt tucked between your legs, fishnet stockings, and ankle boots……freaking unbelievable. Laugh

97. Rosie says:

Lionezz or however you spell it, should have not gone home. It was Khia whom not only spit a chorus, not sixteen bars, she spit the chorus from one of her songs. I heard that song in 2006. I thought that it was suppose to be an original song. That show is bs. Khia need to fix her teeth and arch her eyebrows. She scares the hell out of me. Looking like Bob Marley and !)#( LMAO

98. Ma Ma G says:

First of all 80% of them ))^%^ es is broke, busted, and disgusted, Khia just need to sit her $!( down in a corner somewhere and kill herself because with them damn lyrics she be spittin she ain’t neva gone be nothin but the stragglin $!( hoe from Florida that she is. Why she so damn busy tryna fight with these little girls she need to be gettin her $!( some duct tape to pull everything NORTH and stop being a hater on Ms. Cherry cause it ain’t none of them girls fault that you can’t rap i mean come on get serious I Know somebody dared her to come on this show or something and as for Lady Twist I’m kinda mad that you on the show ridin off of Twista but all I gots to say is that you betta bring it for CHI – TOWN, Don’t be on there misrepresentin my city G straight up. ~~~~~C-H-I TOWN DIS WHERE IT GOES DOWN~~~~~

99. monica says:

kiha cant rap,she is lame. miss cherry da best! atl on deck!

100. D.A.B. says:

I dont know why everyone is hatin on D.A.B. She can rap and she definately shouldnt be being picked last. I feel for her too. I was a heroin addict for 3 years and have been clean for 6 months and Im tryin to follow my dream of rappin as well. Yes im white too. She is not only beautiful but she is strong and inspiring as well.

101. Miss Rap Supreme says:

Miss Rap Supreme

102. DATGRL says:

I HAVE 2 GIVE IT UP 2 MY LADIES THEY OUT THERE TRYING 2 MAKE IT HAPPEN. IT TAKES ALOT OF COURAGE 2 STAND OUT THERE AND PERFORM 4 MILLIONS OF PEOPLE.COME ON RECE REPRESENT 4DA BRONX BABY U KNOW HOW WE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 183rd all daY$$$$$

103. khia says:

Yeah, ya’ll +&!(@ es can have your little show, while I’m on top. I eat shrimp from the grocery store, ya’ll can’t touch me. Ya’ll can catch me next year promotin my rhymes on flavor of love. Yeah he’s a nasty ~^*#& but I dont’ see ya’ll on TV. I’m already in talks to have Trina write on my next album, and foxy brown is gonna write my hooks.

P.S. Please let me back on the show, that German hoe is whack.

104. DANA DANE says:

sexiyellabone21@yahoo.comTHIS IS ME DANA DANE aka THUG MS ,an i need to be on the show mrs rap surpeme cus i am hip hop an some of them girls on the show is false.like khia,she is not no thug mrs thats me i am the only thug ms an this is all that she wrote.holla at me at louisville,ky.40220 G.M.C.i am the trillest.you cant get no realier.Khia you suck,dumb,speakin lyrics that you done all wrote come on national t.v. miss useing my name.you lame come see me ill kill you wit my flow ill put you up on how to be a real thug ms just plz remember there is only one an i am she and i am it.

105. minnie price says:

Will there be a Miss Rapp Supreme II
    If so I would like to audition.

106. Jazz Jazz form the D says:

Will there be a Miss Rapp Supreme II f so I would like to audition.
    oh yea ! MC Search I found the search light on vh1.
    I look for that light every weekend ! To party with you when you was in the D (Detroit)
    Much love to you Search baby; You are the man!

107. loonie113 says:

Please come out with part2 YoYo Im tha real rap Surpreme

108. KIM N,Y says:

I think Khia is whack for the simple fact she didnt spit anything off head she had to use one of her old ryhmes off her 1 hit album how stupid can you be khia like MC Serch wasnt going to find out dumb @ss 3BI**h im gonna for chiba i know she’s going to win dont get distracted keep doing what you dont worry about nobody but chiba

109. nicole says:

Khia you are horrible you can not rap, and your attitude makes you look even wore. Give it up baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U are too ~`#* y!!!!!!!! Tone it down a little!!!!!!

110. SexyLou76 says:

All of these girls are whack.find a new group of girls who can rap.yo-yo you are the whacks rapper ever why are you judging any body.who the hell is ms seach .

111. lori says:

YO BREE YOU LOOK GOOD AS $!$# THAT ALL I GOT TO SAY

112. Pamela says:

Go bree you have tha natives here in montana routine on you.

113. Jackie says:

GO BREE! You not mixed with all the drama, you jus bein you… You keep doin that k girl, much luv from the browns here in wyoming….

114. Luvin_bree says:

I am luvin BREE too…. Trust me, that ain’t all i got to say about my girl bree… So i’ma send bree sum brown luv… Besos…

115. Bree_fan says:

My top 3( BREE, BYATA, N TWIST)
    mAD PROPS TO BREE FOR YOU ORIGINALITY AND TO BYATA WHO IS HOT M TWIST FOR BEING REAL…

116. PAIGE says:

TO MY 2 STUDS ON DA HOE BRO KEEP DOIN WUT U DOIN MY NIIGGAS AND U GONA B AT THA TOP……….I WANT TO BE ON THERE BUT IM TOO YOUNG IM ONLY 16 BOUT TO BE DAT BIG 17 BUT IM COMMIN SOON MY #&@`! I FREESTYLE TOO U KNW WUT IM SAYIN………………..

J-STARR YES SIR DAT ME THA QUEEN FROM WHERE DALWORTH23 DOWN IN DA AGG SLIDING *)%~` ES FACES DAILY CUZ THEM HOES 4 GOT WHO I BE BRING IT BACK TO THA BOTTOM OF MAP KEEP TALKIN DAT SMACK AND GET YA !~` SLAP #&@`! SHOW NO LOVE AND GETS NO DAP IM RAPPA DATZ Y I MAKE STACKS *)%~` IM SHINNIN JUST LIKE THA PACK I LIKE DAT BRATZ DATS WHY I GOT THA BACKPACK NOW STOP HOLD UP JUSS A MINUTE CUZ QUITE SO FAR J-STARR BEEN RECKIN OFF DIS BEAT DNT CATCH MY HEAT U ALREADY DID CUZ U LIVE IN TEXAS YEA SIR WE HOT AND ON THA BLOCK SO WE MIGHT AS WELL BE WUT HOT ON THA BLOCK U CAN PULL A SNOOP MOVE AND DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT I LOVE CEREAL SO GOTTA HAVE MY POPS THERE UNSTOPABLE LIKE RON STOPABLE MY FAVORITE SHOW WHAT IS KIM POSSIABLE

117. Eve says:

These are some of the wackest girls I know their flows suck they can’t even make up a simple song they meet too short and spit so elementary `#(& what?. Yall need to come to san diego,ca 91977

118. Eve says:

These are some of the wackest girls I know their flows suck they can’t even make up a simple song they meet too short and spit so elementary ^&#& what?. Yall need to come to san diego,ca 91977

119. Eve says:

This is for too short. )#!@$ please a %*((+ like me will gladly leave understimate me )#!@$ and and I’ll meet yo dreams on some serious )%*( just to give you a cuple of bars ) come to San diego,ca

120. jazzyb says:

i just want to say that you chicks aint rappin #+$) you can’t rap all of you sound so damn corny.. cant’ rap worth a #+$) you tired as misfits…

121. jazzyb says:

the corniest

122. Paulina says:

The girl who won, 2 short shouldn’t have done that. SHe was the worst. THe other group was coordinated. Lionnezz is doing her thing, Byata, much better than the other group.

123. RARA says:

Ms. Cherry’s elimination rap was beautiful! Im w/ Search on that one. MC was passionate, honest, and unmasked in her bars. Her ryhme was not about superficial bs. She had a message. Much respect.

124. Michelle says:

To Lady Twist,
    Hey sexy, I think ur da FINEST woman I’ve eva layed my eyes on. I recently viewed this page of comments and got upset cuz some rude chick posted a negative comment about u and I just want to tell don’t change a thing about who u are. I think u are PERFECT the way u are and if ur single, u can holla @ this single, silkyfine”Femme” !! Im available.I love your personality and your unique style. And most importantly I love how u flo, cuz u keep it real. You are great!! Take care and remember stay u & don’t change 4-no-1!!

125. The FLYDAME ATL says:

Nicky 2 States is raw with a sniper flow)CHIBA- you good real good) BYATA- NO DOUBT!) Bree-stick to martial arts) Lady Twist- I love you girl wanna squeeze ya cheeks) Reese- step ya sawg up ma, you be lookin a mess on the VH1, the look is not marketable) MS.CHERRY- from the “A” calm down your a threat, but dont sleep on byata, chiba or nicky 2 states.

A-town-on that -75-peachtree-campbellton rd- ova there by greenbriar-knowhaimtalkinbout!!!
    Additional Comments- Please have fun with this, God has blessed you to be there, so have fun!

FLY DAME YOU KNOW THE NAME INSANE MAKE IT RAIN!!!!!

126. Raymond Guynes says:

I love watching miss rap supreme. but i have to give a shout out to my girl chiba instead of modeling she was born to rap her flow is cold ya dig

127. brittany says:

i love NICKY2STATES, she so hard. I think she might win the whole thing….but ummm I also like Byata she be reckin too sometimez

128. redwine says:

i really just cant get enough of bree she is smoking f**king hot i just want to meet her . Does any one know if shes got a woman? no im being serious

129. redwine says:

how do we chat with the people on the show thats what i want to know

130. redwine says:

nicky 2 states is a bad b***h herself and her rhymes are raw

131. bunny0713 says:

DAMN
    BREE SHE IS THE HOTTEST GURL
    IN THE SHOW IN MY OPINION
    I HAVE NEVER SEEN A GURL SO HOT LIKE
    HER I HOPE THAT SHE HAS A MYSPACE OR SOMETHING
    OR IFSHE IS SINGLE CUZ SHE IS SO CUTE AND SHE CAN DANCE
    SHE ISSO FINE

I HOPE TO MEET HER SOMEDAY
    ***Drea***

132. bunny0713 says:

bree u are so hot damn u have to add me as a friend on
    myspace cuz u are so muther f***in HOT
    I LOVE YOU
    ***Drea***

*ii know what giirls liike*

133. ARIUS says:

I LOVE THE SHOW.THE GURLS ARE SEXY!(KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

134. riley says:

i think ms.cherry chiba and reece is sexy as hell exspecially chiba and ms.cherry but i dont like byata cause she b kissin on my girl but now dat there fighting it aight i can have chiba but i love da way ms.cherry sing and she bomb as hell just her face but chiba gotta fatty and her a face even doe sumthinn is wrong wit her eye

135. Kierra says:

I think Chiba is sexy as hell she can kiss me anytime she wants i don’t mind. She’s the sexiest female on there.

136. angel says:

ms.cherry & nicky2states those my girls holla

137. MISS De' Ville says:

These chiicks’ skills are so limited…. and to be so grown you’d think they would up their vocab. Wait until I figure out how to get on season TWO… IT’S OVER Vegas style Holla!

138. Casonda Bonner says:

I really andy truly enjoy the new show. Every female on there was dope and yall was rocking it. Even the host! I also wanted to say that there aren’t enough female rappers in the industry today so anyone affilliated with the show..much props to all!

139. gabriela says:

wow!!!she couldn”t go but khia is so mean ok???? so was suposede ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

140. de'twii love says:

i like nicky 2 states cherry and reese steal however i am the real mizz rap supreme so let me know when yall cast in detroit http://www.myspace.com/detwii

141. Gordelicious says:

“Byata” is a female character from Star Trek :The Next Generation, Season 1, Episode 14 (titled: Angel One). Byata is the “elected one” of a planet where females rule over the men. Live Long and Prosper muthahf*kkahhzzzzz!!!

142. chelseababy says:

boy hell to the nawl. khia can not rhyme worth a sh**. she should have went home……..

143. chelseababy says:

i feel you cuz

144. FABRISHA says:

FABRISHA DANKINS WHOS THAT! IM THE TRRUE ONE AND ONLY FABRISHA IN THE WORLD! MAN I THOUGHT I WAS ALL UNIQUE! THATS OK I WILL BE AGAIN AS SOON AS THAT DNKINS LADY DIES! JK!PEACE

145. kellz says:

i just want to know if there will be another season of ms.rap supreme.And will we see rese again.

146. ByncUnsurry says:

??? ?? ? ??? ?????? ?????, ???? ??? ??