Paris Hilton Dumps on Kim’s Rump

kimkbutt.jpg

Remember when Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian were BFF? Well not anymore! Though the two have remained mum on their pal-split thus far, Paris did reveal her feelings about Kim’s notorious ass on a Vegas radio show, when asked if she’d rather have Jessica Simpson’s rack or Kim’s butt. “It reminds me of cottage cheese inside a big trash bag,” she snipped.

Yep, spoken like a true former friend. After the cruel (but kind of hilarious) insult leaked onto the web, the heiress freaked and called Kim to apologize. “I was just joking around and I made a stupid joke,” Paris told In Touch. “I felt really bad afterward, so I contacted Kim and apologized. It was a silly thing to say. Kim’s hot!”

We’d love to see what kind of nasty shizz Paris dishes when she’s not joking. Hopefully I can become her BFF and find out! Vote for me and help me win a chance to be Paris Hilton’s best friend. Please!? I’ll diss your butt if you don’t.

1. Cynthia says:

She’s just being a hater cause she has no body whatsover. And of course she apologize she know Kim will probably kick her `#! or have deeper dirt on her. Get a life.

2. Michelle says:

At least Kim has an ~)! That’s a hell of a lot more than nasty ~)! Paris can say!

3. Mimi says:

like paris hilton can talk about somebody. Paris Hilton is so confused with her life she has to dump on somebody just to make her self feel better. Kim looks a whole a lot better than that barbie wannabe dumb blonde.

4. Critical Blogger says:

Paris Hilton looks like a bird, a bird with a very noticable lazy eye. Speaking of which, as rich as she is there is no excuse for that- she should have had that eye altered a while ago…defininetly before critizing Kim’s ~*! Besides paris’s body looks like a little boy’s

5. frank says:

Kim Kardashian is a horrible waste of a woman.

6. touchofclass says:

Par-Par, you should not have pulled out your claws like that. I know people may rag on you fro being so thin (straight up and down) and its good to be proud of your body. She shouldn’t hate because its no secret that Kims body is banging. Women like that should embrace themselves more and not be so caddy because Kims getting all of the stares (and attention) from people

7. Superstar??!!! says:

Paris Hilton while she may be misunderstood, this is not the case because i don’t know what she is thinking talking down on My baby Kim and her fine self. Green is not a very good color on Paris. So she ought to be happy with what she has.

8. Kim Kardashian says:

Wanna know the truth??? Check http://www.myspace.com/yesilovesugar

9. Pammy says:

This was not a joke
    Paris just felt dumb..
    she didnt wanna make her self look even more like a Dumb@$$
    that she apologized
    Come on Paris….
    Stick up for what you stand for..
    dont be a Bit!h
    And as for kim
    I love that girl, shes not as fake as miss paris on the other hand

10. Kim Kardashian's upper back says:

Paris is just jealous of my close friend, Kim Karshians’s azz. She needs to quit talking shattle about others and further her own life by putting a plastic sack over her head tightly and breathing deep breaths.

11. J-NGOLO says:

Check out KIM blog at http://www.J-Ngolo.com

12. J-NGOLO says:

NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW Check out NEW blog at http://www.J-Ngolo.com

13. J-NGOLO says:

NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW Check out NEW blog at http://www.J-Ngolo.com HOTT

14. Boston Girl says:

Forget what Paris thinks, Kim’s butt is not sexy what so ever. It’s a big fat butt. I know they throw the word @+$ out so I’lll call her tank a butt.
    Kim and J-Lo butts are not sexy, it’s fat, really fat, just like it looks.
    Do some freaking exercise Kim, you’re fat.
    I saw her in a bathing suit, that thing is a horror.

15. Lisa L. says:

Does anyone really think Kim’s azz is sexy?
    It’s huge. What woman would want an azz like that? I’d be excercising everyday.
    Her whole body is thrown off because of her azz, her shoulder look so litttle, so does her head and waist. Good luck with that planet growing off the lower part of you’re back Kim.
    Maybe try walking a mile or two each day.

16. Gia says:

KIM IS FAT, THAT’S IT.
    FAT, FAT, FAT ! ! ! !

17. cheesy says:

No, Kim is not fat. This society is ridiculous–any woman who has actual curves is “fat” in its skewed view. However, Kim and Paris are both spoiled brats. Do either of them do anything besides attempt to show the world how “hot” they are and leak cheesy sex tapes of themselves? I mean, seriously. Sad to say but they both seem to be wastes of skin.

18. FOWL says:

Miss kim Kardashian, Miss DEELISHIS HAS BUTT THAT IS WHAT U CALL REAL REAL BUTT. NOT YOUR FAKE “_ SORRY GIRL KEEP THAT FAKE BUTT FOR ALL THOSE BLK GUYS TO F U INSIDE OUT.

19. jannet says:

paris is just mad b/c no one really seems to care about her anymore…..
    so she seems to take out her anger out by dissing her own friend, wich everyone in the media seems to be talking about……
    she’s upset b/c ever guy wants to be with Kim…… and not her anorexic )^+ oh wait..she dont got one 8)

20. guy says:

Paris Hilton ugly &_%_# Her face ain’t all that, she got no boobs to or ~!) Kim Kardashians ~!) is hot

21. becky says:

I THINK PARIS IS JEALOUS OF HER BECAUSE KIM HAS MORE BODY THEN HER.

22. Demetria Jordan says:

Wow Paris pull the claes back but
    yes Kim Kardashian your a degrdeing
    woman you remind me of the birttany spears
    on drugs but atleast she decide she a change
    her life around

23. Tina says:

The way I feel is that everyone is on Kim’s butt because she has a little hump back there but people need to come to the south where the ladies down there have @+~ three times bigger than Kim’s and are shaped like coke bottles. She has’nt set the mod for @+~ es or anything it just so happens that she has a little more than most of the women in Hollywod.

24. MODELREESE says:

paris hilton looks like my dog she dont need to talk about no one and kim kardashians ~$$_*!^~^+%$@&* look very good

25. tj says:

you have to dump, when you don’t have an %)+@&@**&`$$++_ to talk about

26. Melissa says:

Paris ur my idol!!
    everyone evy’s u and dat fkkn tigh..lol
    like u said when “you know ur da *`~%@~@_($^$^^$@ when ppl u dnt even know,hate you”.

and kim shes pretty and her show is crazy,but her but is fake well not really cuz its her own fat why u think datshe NEVER really shows her stomache? duh cuz she took fat from her stomache and injected it to her &&~&%`&@*~(@^~$ pretty smart huh..lfmao.

27. 4715732 says:

What a lovely day for a 4715732! SCK was here

28. 221843 says:

What a lovely day for a 221843! SCK was here

29. Lage logo says:

Hey there would you mind letting me know which hosting company you’re using? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good internet hosting provider at a honest price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!