Paris Hilton Needs a New BFF, Vote for Me!

kate-nicole200×225.jpgFriends,

Paris Hilton is on the prowl for a new best friend, and our peeps over at MTV are helping her mission out with a new reality show that weens out the pals who can hang from the hanger-ons. And this here blogger wants in! I am a lover of all things Paris and am willing to fight a stable of other fabulous wannabes to be at her side (platonically, natch). Paris and I both have size 11 feet and love animals to a fault. What more is there to know? We’re meant to be BFFS!

You can vote for me at the ParisBFF casting site and visit my website, ParisandKateForever.com, for continuous coverage of my quest. And if for some ghastly reason I do not make it on the show as a contestant, I will be bitterly recapping the episodes here on The VH1 Blog each week. But she better watch her back! If she leaves me out of her new clique, there will be hell to pay! I may be an excellent friend, but I’m an even better frenemy.

Vote for me!

Love & kisses & lost chihuahuas,

Kate

1. WinterNinjaa says:

People seriously….In order for the media to take us seriously, we really need to stop watching these $+@~ ty reality TV shows. I cant believe they are actually entertaining the thought of making another TV show with Paris Hilton. GOD hurry up and save us.

2. elle says:

Paris doesn’t need as so-called friend, what she needs is a Life coach!!!

3. Matthew says:

I’ve already interviewed. If your application is interesting enough you would have already been called. Using connections to create such a webpage wasn’t all it seemed eh? Seems a waste of energy.

4. Jessi M. says:

Hi Kate,
    I am a hopeful too. BUT, Even if i do not get picked Paris wont have to watch her back, I’d still love her! She is fabolous and Hopefully I will be a contestant. Scratch that-Hopefully we will become best friend for really not not just because a show puts use together. Either way love her forever. Check my page out on the offical site and VOTE for me please.Im sexy, young, and ready to party…and that’s HOTT!

5. KEENA says:

YOU KNOW I NEVER THOUGHT THEY COULD THINK OF ANYTHING MORE SENSELESS TO PUT ON T.V WHOEVER WANTS TO BE THE B.F.F OF AN AIR HEAD IS OBVIOUSLY AN AIRHEAD TOO. SHE REALLY THINKS THAT SHE MADE THE SAYING “THAT’S HOT” THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH SAID. GOOD LUCK TOO THE ENDLESS NIGHTS OF NON-PANTY WEARING PARTIES.

6. LisaMarie says:

Paris Hilton let me be honest! You were born w/a Gold sppon in your mouth in your A** & all over that body that you like to flaunt. You’ve never had to “Work ” for your rent, food or clothing, & never will. To me, you are greedy & ignorant. You should walk a mile in my shoes one time..oh they probaly would not “fit” your lifestyle sorry for the offer. You did not pay for your drunk episodes, you got out of that s*** early & vowed to help others in “Need”. Well where is that? You need to check yourself. The only reason a man, would want to be w/you is for the $$ or for what is not covered up between your bony legs that you show to the world, by not wearing underwear! Now that is really disgusting! I am happy for Nicole that she is not around the likes of you. She was smart, parting ways w/you. You really need a reality check. Just because you look like a Barbie Doll & your Grandpa gained fortune that you think you have free rein over w/your behavior, is really sad. You did not earn any of your fame, it was already made, like a prefab home. You need to check yourself girlfriend. It won’t be like this forever…guaranteed. You will repent for the need of greed.

7. vinaya says:

hi i want to be her friend

8. Glenn Storm says:

I think paris needs to hang out with another Fire sign like me, Us saggitarians have more fun when we run wild together! Besides, She has a lot to offer the world, she just need the right posse to inspire her to soar, I am your Man!

9. NiCOLE says:

i THiNK YOU AND NiCOLE
    SHOULD STAY FRIENDS
    IF YOUS DON’T AT LEAST
    DO YOURSELF A FAVOR
    AND DON’T BE FRIENDS
    WITH KATE… YOUR TO
    WEBSITE NOT SO COOL….
    NO OFFENCE BUT I THINK
    I’D RATHER STICK PINS IN MY
    EYES THEN GO ON
    PARISANDKATEFOREVER.COM
    LAME SORRY I HAD TO TELL YOU…..

10. NiCOLE says:

OO ONE LAST THING SORRY
    FOR THAT COMMENT BUT
    IF YOU WANT A REAL FRIEND
    THATS ME

11. Eurothania says:

QUESTION!:Y the hell is every1 always picking on paris???So she made a few mistakes with dui”s, so what? and y is she supposed to give anything 2 any1????So she”s pretty and wealthy, SO WHAT? She hasnt killed anyone for gods sakes, she doesnt have small children she neglects to go party (like U KNOW WHO),she doesnt shoplift (Like Y-RIDE),so she is jus a fun loving girl who makes no apologies for being that way!!!Hell, i”d be her friend, y not? I think people r just really jealous! Get a life people!!!!!!!!

12. Laura says:

ze passen niet bij elkaar, ik vind ze een beetje `_+$` en slaaf!!

13. Ardesha marlon says:

all of those girls are fake paris u did a great job 2 their hair
    the 1 everybody says is a snitch is gone get her )#`($+#(+&#$+)# wooped i can tell

14. ardesha marlon says:

paris u are an sexsy girl u dont need a bff u need a man girl only a friend would telll u dat

15. haylie says:

hey Paris ur the best i watch ur everyday paris hilton contains my new bff things are getting real hot the girls treated cory real bad i just think she is not fake she is real

16. hobo haha says:

okay. so first off corey is a )&^@!`%)`^((!+@~& e. she thinks her ~(_*_^&^~(($@`!# dont stink. go home +##)&%^_&%%))#%~@ oh and vanessa your a hobo and over react to everything stupid girl. & kaylee likee seriously you have a drinking problem so just admit it and stop lying gosh. lauren your nicee but your also too EASY omg. i lovee shelly but like i dont think your paris type. i think the best choice for paris is brittany. i mean shes nicee and real and fun perfect match for paris.
    byee.<3

17. Hope says:

I can’t believe you got rid of Onch! He was the only reson I watched the show, so I haven’t watched it since. :(

18. cheyene says:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Paris i love you you rock! i love your catch line… that’s hot! mine is lol and omg and cool beans!

P.S
    who do you want to be your new bff that is not in the compation (a celeberty! or me)

19. cheyene says:

OMG!!!!!!! Paris on robot chicken they made fun of you i should kick their a##!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE YOU ROCK

20. bailey says:

i love vannesa

bailey

21. Farrah says:

how did paris end up with the two fakest people in the house???? She shouldve kept cory and Shelley , and Lauren!!

22. melissa says:

i think u made the right choice paris because vannesa was a little crazy.

23. Barbara says:

Best friends are hard to find.

24. HEATHER HOLLAND says:

PARIS I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR BFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE SO COOL AND I LOVE YOUR STYLE.

25. mayra says:

well i watch your show nd really i think your new bff should be katie you and her will defenetly get along and she is suite and nice so i hope you make theright choic and pic katie… “) by the way your show is the best reality show ever bye paris