Watch Out Tameka! Chili Still Loves Usher

chiliusher.jpg

Oh man. Chili is seriously asking for an ass-whupping from Usher‘s wife Tameka. The TLC singer recently revealed that of all the men she’s loved and lost – including Marlon Wayans – her ex Usher was the one she was meant to be with. Too bad he had all those “confessions” that prevented their relationship from really working out. Even Chili knows Tameka’s not gonna like what she has to say – let’s just hope she’s in hiding somewhere! Check out her revelation below. Think there’s a chance they’d ever get back together?

“Lord, Tameka gonna be trying to fight people. But honestly I will say, although Marlon is the one that got away, Usher is the one that I truly did love. Like that was truly my first adult love. I love him very much and I will always love him. I don’t know how you love someone that deeply and just stop loving them. I’m not in love with him anymore but I can’t say that I don’t love him anymore. And of course I do want him to be happy and all but me and him had what I never had in any of my other relationships, and that was chemistry. Even in that picture that you have up. Any picture that you see with the two of us, you see it. It’s just there! I could be standing next to him til this day and people will be like “Wow”. It’s not that you are wondering if we are back together again, it’s just that we look like we just go together.”

1. Brian says:

He need to get w/Chili his current wife is THRU, she ugly as ever! I don’t know what he was thinkin’. Reminds me of that Three 6 Mafia song, “…(ladies voice) this puss’ got you hooked, this puss’ got you hooked (mans voice) Hell gnaw…” that MUST be what it is

2. vmtufts says:

Hey Chilli you had you days with usher, let him enjoy his married life.

3. Kenya says:

I think they should get back together well.

4. kaylov says:

well he needs to get back with chili because that wife of his is to old and has too too many kids and she looks like a man for real.

5. Puddytat says:

Hey Chilli you need to find yourself a new man. he is amrried now, you got your chance and it obviously didn’t work…time to move on. Even if his wife ain’t as pretty as you he chose her to marry to and not you.,

6. MizzJacquetta says:

I Hope Chill & Usher Back Together Now!!!

7. natia says:

Usher wife is OLD 2 OLD , and his wife has 2 MANY KIDS thats just HERS!!!,….WTF was Usher Thinking when he married that OLD women with Her Own KIDS …and she is EXTREMELY UGLY!

8. karess says:

YEA CHILI IS WAY BETTER 4 HIM CUZ HIS WIFE IS NOT DA BIZNESS AT ALL N DIDN’T SHE GET ARRESTED 4 WELFARE FRAUD THATS 2 GHETTO HER A** IS CRAZY HOW U GO FROM CRIMINAL 2 USHERS WIFE DAT BROAD GOTTA HAVE GAME 4 HIM 2 WANT HER

9. hereIambaby says:

He is a great black man. Love him very much. Lots of my online friends on ~~blackcentury.com~~ said he need to get together with his current wife. You can share your ideas with them if you want. It is a servious interracial dating service.

10. Critical Blogger says:

Usher married his make up artist who has two kids, he is not the father of either and just happens to look like a cross dresser. But I mean damn, Chili should have spoke up sooner… before they took vows and ((+^

11. Understantion says:

Chili girl I understand. It hurt don’t it??? Damn I feel your pain!!!

12. Debra says:

Y’all need to stop disrespecting Usher’s new wife. Yes, Chili is pretty. But sometimes there is more to a relationship than just being pretty. Chili, you had your chance and I’m sure whatever happened was too hard to mend. You should just wish them well. However, I know what it feels like to love a man and before you can blink, he’s married and you feel so hurt. It happened to me. Just wish them well. He’s grown and obviously he’s in love. You can still love him as I’m sure you do. But Chili, you are a beautiful woman, hold your head up and ask God to send you your soul mate and he will, Love is a funny thing, and with a man especially your ex, it’s cool as long as he’s your ex and not married. Once he gets married the hurt really cuts deep, but my sister just realize what you are feeling is common. Love is a funny thing but your day is coming. God works in mysterious ways, you’ll see. Love you Chili, keep your head up wish them well and keep your dignity and your day will come. I’m sure of it. Watch and see. And it will be a better love than you could have ever realized. Don’t let other peoples comments pepper your judgment. Keep your dignity and realize your love will come.

13. chatter Box says:

Tameka may act hard but there’s always that day when you get that azz beat!!!!

14. sexy steph says:

i think he should get back w/chilli cuz they made a real cute couple and tameka should b a shamed of herself for leaving her husband and children usher should have let her b a jump off not his wife

15. jordan says:

Usher knows what’s up, you see that he’s not close on chili, he’s kinda pulling away… That is a sign of a woman and he knows better! lol

think of flava of love…

16. cassandra says:

i think that this is all a stunt because her albom is comming out soon. now when they broke up she said that god told her that usher was not the one for her. but she stii stayed with him and then someone told her the same thing that he was not for her . she said that it was conformation of what god had told already. her songs are about love and being dumb it just like when usher came out with confessions and all the talk concerning it. why would she come out with this now he is married when you say things like that it dont look good on for you . it is like you want him back even if you know he is married. people dont buy into all the hipe it is just for record sales.

17. Moe says:

sweet…..soul mates for sure…bad timing

18. married lady POV says:

All yall homewreckers need to stop, wake up, & realize that Usher & Chili are “OVA”! I can tell that a lot of you must be young, not married, or just plain stupid. Yeah, Chili looks better than Tameka but looks are not the only thing that make a relationship work. As far as Tameka having 2 kids by someone else, so what; Usher knew exactly what he was getting into when he married her! Chili had her chance it didn’t work now it’s time for her to find another true love b/c if her & Usher were meant to be together then they would be together right now b/c everything happens for a reason. Actually, I think it’s kind of disrespectful for Chili to admit to such feelings b/c subconsciously she is opening a door that should be permanently closed & she has to think about how she would feel if she were married & someone said that about her husband, even if she didn’t mean any disrespect to what she said, ultimately it was disrespectful. It would be different if she was admitting this to a close personal friend in a private situation but she said this so “ALL” the world would know. Come on Chili you are so much better than that, pray & ask God to send you the right one.

19. New Orleans Lady says:

Yep, shes got an ~~^ whuppin comin her way. At least she knows it. Tameka probably has to watch her back all of the time. Gotta always be on watch I imagine. And yes, she is his wife but do you think she gets any respect? It sure doesn’t look like it. But she has the ring………

20. KEENA says:

21. KEENA says:

WELL IT’S UP TO USHER WHETHER OR NOT HE’S GONNA PLAY HISSELF AFTER HE DONE WENT AND GOT MARRIED AND GOT HER PREGNANT. AND BEING THAT CHILI DID NOT LIKE THE FACT THAT USHER CHEATED HOPEFULLY SHE DOES NOT WANT TO PLAY THE PART OF THE OTHER WOMAN IN THIS CASE. BUT IF SHE DOES BOY IS THERE GONNA BE DRAMA.

22. MissAston says:

Marriage is meant to be cherished but truthfully I don’t think Usher and Tameka will have an everlasting love. He put the wedding on hold after all of the arrangements were done but then decided to marry her so I know he had some doubts about the marriage. I think he put those thoughts aside because of the pregnancy but he probably regrets being married to her now since he see’s how jealous she is. I hope he gives Chili another chance if it doesn’t work out.

23. Mz. Scorpian says:

Well all know what Tameka is doing to Usher….. SHE SUCKIN THE SOUL OUT HIS D@@@@………

CHILLI needs to save him….Beat down on that broad……in the long run he will regret having her in his life..

24. Sally says:

That’s funny, after they broke up she was all over the radio in ATL talking trash about him. OK if you feel that way now, but she shouldn’t be announcing it to the world. That was a long time ago, he’s married now, please move on.

25. natia says:

You are so right…… Mz. Scorpian, We do KNOW what Tameka is doing to Usher….. SHE IS SUCKIN THE SOUL OUT Usher D_CK

26. Helen says:

I’m sorry Usher fans; Soon he will divorce Tameka and u will all find out his real side. Usher is gay.

27. Jessica says:

really I dont like that tameka $@(#% I think usher and chili should be together even if do have a baby by that $@(#% tameka. He been crying out for chili for da longest. that $@(#% just have to get over the concept that chili and usher still have feelings for each other.

p.s. They make a CUTE COUPLE!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL, Seriously they do

28. Jessica says:

for that &@@)_ that said usher is gay if he was gay why he wit chili
    duh use your damn brain sometimes Helen, I’m thinking u is jealous

29. ARTIST says:

To me….it looks as though Usher is moving AWAY from Chili…I mean they DO make a more attractive couple but I think his flame has fizzled for her. :(

30. robera says:

i get what your saying girl because you guys look so good together i feel your love for him and i dont blame you.if whats her face gets mad thats her. you cant help the way you feel dont your earings off for her if usher loves you he will come to you if not then find a new love. but i know you guys will get back together. i like usher hes hot!!! but i can never have him. go get your man!!!!!!!!.and also if you really love him go get him dont wait.

31. Anastasia Jackson says:

Hi, I want Usher and Chili to get back together because you were and still is a GOOD-LOOKING couple. I have a question for you guys. When are you getting back together? I hope very soon!!!!

32. nickio says:

I love the to of them together they worked.I just think that he was not at the time ready to be tied down.He really did love chili though.he seems to be calm now,and even though i hate to say it his Wife is why and we just need to leave her alone.after all WE are being Haters It takes a woman to make and merry a man dats whats up.Why is chili just now comein out with all of that she needs to move on how long did she think he would run after he tried she acted all tough and he move on she needs to also ITs oveR CHILI GET A LIFE

33. cassandra says:

like i said before it is just a stunt a female verson of confessions she had her chance and did not want it when usher tried to get back with her . she was the one who told him to get over her and move on she said that in a interview. because usher kept calling her and she had to change her number. she went on radio and said all that stuff about the man had his fan against him. and feelingsorryfor her .and if iam right she said in another interview not to long ago that she and usher did not break up because he cheated or anything it’s that they just did’nt work out. usher said that the truth would come out it took a long time but she did say it.like my parents all ways say rember the words that u put out because they just might come back and you would have to defend yourself rather than your words doing it for you.

34. Tania says:

It doesn’t matter whether Chili wants him back or not, or whether she looks better with Usher than he does with Tameka. He married Tameka, obviously, because he loves her. People should respect that. Maybe she is not the ideal of who Usher’s fans want to see him with, but it’s a little to late for that since he’s married and has a baby son. I don’t think Usher takes those things lightly. If they ever do divorce, it will be because Tameka screwed up. His true fans should be happy for him and respect his choices.

35. locoa says:

gurl dont worry about tameka.
    u just worry about the thoughts and actions usher is going to have if he hears this.

36. nini says:

She has an album coming out and a single in the streets. This is all a publicity stunt. you aint fooling us chilli. Usher dont want you.

Tameka dont even answer this lame you are the one with the ring.

37. shay says:

Chilli is making herself look dumb. Why talk about the love you have for someones elses man. And to all of you people who don’t approve of Usher being with Tameka,,grow up and get a life. The man is not ignorant, he chose who he wanted to be with. Give him some credit. And you must be really immature to think that people should get married because they look good together. That sounds like something a 12 year old would say.

38. T.C says:

WELL MY OPINION IS THAT TAMEKA CANT STOP NOBODY FROM LOVING HIM OKAY DAMN THEY USE TO DATE FOR A LONG TIME AND SHE JUST NOW COMING TO THE PICTURE SO SHE NEED TO SLOW DOWN AND TAKE A DEEP BREATH. I THINK CHILLI IS A BEAUTIFUL GIRL AND I HOPE SHE STAY THAT WAY FORREAL.

39. evelyn says:

chili u need to get over usher he had moved on and so do you he might still love you but he’s married and you need to find that special person. also i love your music i hope you and t-boz make another album and contribute that one to lisa-left eye lopez i bet she’ll be really proud of you two

40. Christy says:

I’m sorry but he doesn’t look very happy

41. Nikki says:

I would have to say that I agree with Chili they do look good together. I just wish Usher could’ve stayed commited to her I think they would have made a beautiful married couple almost like Jada and Wil…..O well I feel like that’s Usher’s lost because Tameka looks like a line backer up against Usher and for her to be a clebrity stylist she has no sense of style her damn self..idk just my toughts

42. jassy says:

i think there were the best couple my mom loved them togther and she really mad at the fact the your going out with that train reck that you call your wife. i think its ushers fault because he goes and cheat on what he said the love of his life he even made a album for her and goes do this…
    well thats his problem if he wants a wife with 3 step kids then ii hope you the best inn your crazy life with 4 kids coming soon

43. Rachel says:

WOW….chillin u my gurl for that one, i hear wat u saying!!! and for alll them haters(shay, christy, and nini) for ya hoes #$)# ya’ll…..go choke on a $+)^ u 2 belong togethere?

44. tamika says:

I think usher and chillie made a better couple than tameka foster . she aint no good for him and I think that she only after his money. now that she got that baby its over for his `%+ it he leaves her `%+

45. Lina says:

I think Tameka gives hope to us regular girls, that we can get a celebrity. We should be on her side.

46. Kendra says:

They say you don’t miss it til’ it’s gone! Girl Get Your Man!! Yall Will Always Be Meant to Be to Me!!!!
    Tameka gives hope to regular “ugly” girls. Be Real and Call it how you see it. That’s one lucky ugly you know wha……………

47. Hy-Sadity says:

Chili Keep it Real Girl! F*** Tameka!!!!

It’s like this Chili has been with Usher for the longest and feelin’s ain’t neva gonna just up an disappear! They were the perfect match and you can tell in every picture that you see! It told the story for it’s self! An Tameka ain’t gonna do a dam thang to Chili! Ha ha a a$$ Whoppin come on is this for real? Tameka better go sit her old a$$ down some where and be happy that she came out on top! An start getting ready for menapuse! While Usher on TV defending her…… Your wife this and that who cares about the ugly #%`#@ We are all really just talkin because we are in shock that you have fallen for something so wacked! We don’t have to agree if that’s what makes you happy do you! But know that we will continue to talk because us “The fans” who have helped put that rock on Tameka’s finger, feels as if you could’ve did better……………………….WAY BETTER then that! But just know “Tameka” that if he did cheat wit you…………… Karma is a mutha and he will go the same way he came! Know matter how many “Children” you have! All these ladies need to realize that a baby(ies) don’t keep the man around. It just keeps the man in your life! I hate even lookin at Tameka and Usher it ust don’t look right! But if I close my eyes to the matter then I won’t see _+_~ They don’t even look good together! Dam I am so glad I ain’t spend my money on that wack !#^ cd! Tameka’s got him so gone that his music ain’t even on hit! 3 hits ain’t worth my money! Gotta know I am the first one to say I am Patiently awaiting this break up! Hurry up and get this joke over wit!

Hy-Sadity aka Patienty Awaiting

48. Charlene says:

Thats right girls just keep it real Usher and Chili relationship was real. I was surprise to hear that Chili and Usher relationship was over I would had think that they would had been the one to get married and have kids but I guest I was wrong. Temeka should watch out because Chili not going no where her love for Usher is still there if Temeka keep acting like a hungry dunk B$$$$ Usher gonna to sing bedtime to Chili.

49. kat says:

If he has a wife, you know Chili will want him. People, stop getting caught up in looks: if a picture is worth a thousand words, then we know just how Usher felt in the relationship from the pic above. She may be cute, but one has to ask: how come NONE of the men she’s been with (Dallas Austin, Marlon Wayans, Usher, etc.) have asked for her hand in marriage?

50. sassy niqua says:

usher go back whith tlc she i pretter than the woman u have know u know u only going whith her cause she thick but tlc is thick and she have shap breast but usher dont think i dont like you u are are my fav singer and im not the only one there is thousands and millons of more fans out there who like u and listen to me leave that *!_(@%%)$#*%#_^^! who u wit kno she whith u for the money go for some one who loves you liek tlc the go for some one who loves u and i will hate to see u get hurt from ahoe like her and i know cause plies talked about how he beenwhith that so i guess she is a hoe leave her tlc woul not use u cause she has the same occupation as u singing

51. dawniqua says:

chili u are hot and take my advice usher jus liek wat sassy niqua said get back with tlc go whith some one who is sexier than the woman u are with know u liek sing make up a song i love u but! i dont liek man i jus liek u as a fan u know wat im sayin

52. LIL WAYNE says:

usher wife wat we had as good and i wan some more sexy *%%$^!+^#%(*#$~ big crabby breast how usher is deal whith u sexy *%%$^!+^#%(*#$~ lova ya usher it was nice metting your wife in my bed u will neva guess who this is ya hoeing wife wat a )!@#@)“&~@!@^!&@ ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !

53. Diondre says:

tlc u are pretty

54. mickyaila says:

I think that Usher still loves Chili. Chili is very beautiful and intelligent. I can not understand why men feel that they have to diss the woman they once was in love with to please another. I am proud of him being the man that he suppose to be for his family but his heart is with Chili. He do not look happy with Tameka. Usher stated that it was unrealistic in what Chili was saying about how she feel about him. Chili is just being real. She is not pulling a stunt because her song is hot. She do not need Usher to make her name big. TLC was big before it was a Usher. Yes, I admit that I would love to see the two back together because they were a beautiful inspirational couple. Usher do not be ignorant towards Chilli because she never said anything negative towards you. She always had your back even when people tried to say you was gay.

55. shellian says:

I really would like to see chilli or myself with usher, not (&~_*~&_@@$*#$`# ing tameka. She is just trying to hold usher with kids,because she knows he loves children. She need to go find her age group. She’s old and tough. We all love usher and we hope to see him happy with someone who loves him and not trying to keep him from other beautiful ladies.

56. jackie says:

Wow!! I think Usher was better off with chilli too. His wife is very unatractive. I looked every where to find a nice picture of them together but I just can’t find one. They just don’t fit. You really can see the chimestry between Chilli and Usher. I think Usher was just trying to do the right thing when he married that lady. She looks like she made it her career to trap her income.

57. Rascall Flatts Girl says:

This is to all whom oviously do not understand love. It is not about who looks better or what someone else thinks, it is about what is in his heart. It is not Chili, or any other woman, it is all about Tameka! I say congrats to you both and good luck.I also think she is very pretty and so does Usher!

58. courtney says:

my opionon would be for usher to be with the woman he’s suposed to be with chilli… evey picture i seen of them they glow together they have such a nature chemisty that comes off them i personally think the break up is a mistake she was upset she needed time to thiink!! cuz when a person angry thye say things thye dont mean then later when it;s too late u want it to be the way it was soo i think if she still loves him and he knows that then there gonnna somehow reunite as one again and nothin this time will tear them apart lets pray usher loves her still ok soo i wish the best for usher n chilll and they truly belong together

59. COOKIE says:

LOOK OUT CHILLI , USHER’S COMING HOME. CHILLI AND USHER LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER THE CHEMISTRY IS IN ALL THERE PICTURES. USHER COULD NOT GO ON LIVING A LIE. IS BEEN ABOUT 4 OR 5 YEAR’S AND PEOPLE ARE STILL TALKING ABOU CHILLI AND USHER. HE IS IN LOVE WITH CHILLI AND SHE WITH HIM. THAT’S WHY CHILLI CANT REALY DATE ENYONE LONG. SIT NOT AND TALK SEE WHAT’S GOING ON WITH THE 2 OF U. USHER IS NOT HAPPY THAT’S WHY HE’S GETING A DIVORCE. USHER BE A GOOD FATHER TO YOUR SONS AND RESPECT THERE MOTHER. BLESS U ALL AND TAKE CARE. PEACE

60. monica says:

i think that tameks had alot to do wit usher and chilli breakup….because she was his stylist and she was bein didnt try to help usher and chilli instead she creeped around with him…not i think dat its only right for chilli to da and sasy wat she wanna

61. Jacqueline Keels says:

Hi, my sister now a doctor. She came home in Atlanta speaking about this guy who kept getting in all of her pictures and asking who are you here to see. Well, she said I am not sure some new artist/singer. I don’t know his name. Well we have tha picture of over 15 yrs. ago. It was “Usher 11/13 I’m guessing the age. In that picture he put his two fingers up like making rabbit ears over my sister’s head. That was around the year of 91/92.

I myself have met a lot of celebrities in one way or another always in good fasshion. I am just a regular person even though I have given advice. My point of the matter is. When I heard about how close Chilli was to Usher’s mom and all I knew Chilli would one day no matter how old have her second chance with Usher.

Now, I beleive in family and values. Tameka is a professional too in every since. But unfortunately, Usher has some feelings that he has not shared with his legal love/mother of his children. He wants to be a good man. He is. But don’t live a lie, and unhappy home is not worth the emotional toll. Your true love has confessed to the world she loves you Usher. Go to Chilli!

62. charlene clay says:

I think usher messed up big time the way he played her
    was just wrong and what goes around comes back around
    and his marriage will not last. It’s not about regular
    women about women in general and you just don’t do that to anyone.

63. brittney says:

i really was disappointed to here that they had broken up.I thought and still to this day think that they were a beautiful couple.You could tell that they truly were in love. I think they should get back together. They will forever think about the what if,so they should just give it another try:)

64. Sugar Plum says:

I think that they were meant to be together. True love eventually wins!

65. Sugar Plum says:

I think that they were meant to be together. True love eventually wins in the end!

66. necie says:

WHEN YOU COME BETWEEN ALONG TIME RELATIONSHIP LIKE USHER AND CHILII YOU RUN A BIG RISK ,THAT YOU ARE JUST THERE IN HIS HEART FOR A SECOND.AND HAVING BABIES IS NOT GOING TO KEEP HIM!!!!!
    YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOU TRICKS UP GIRL!!!! SAME THING IT TOOK TO GET HIM ,IT’S GOING TO TAKE TO KEEP HIM. WITH YOUR LOOKS AND PROBLEMS(KIDS FROMYOUR OTHER MARRIAGE) YOU GOING TO KEEP UP TRICKS.DUMMY!!!!

67. kai says:

I think Usher and Chili are meant to be together. We all make mistakes in life, but there is one real love out there and for these two, Usher and Chili, they are that real love. They belong together. U screwed up Usher, go back with Chili. YOu guys belong together. Wake up Black man!!

68. CHIXYCHIXY says:

`*^%(~~!$&#&+@`~ all tha extra ))++$@_!@%#^`!*$ whomever said sumthin like tameka gives us regular girls a chance `*^%(~~!$&#&+@`~ that chilli is a regular girl super regular actually she got money just like tha tameka girl er’1 knew soon as USHER got with her they didnt mesh well or even when he got with chilli if they didnt seem so right fans family and friends wudda let hiim have it when he was with tha model girl they were cute 2geth ever this old chick he wit now they alrte but if god want them 2gethr they gone be no matter wat!! as a man i think usher is more so embarrassed about chilli and him situation but i think they kud and are gonna do it again and `*^%(~~!$&#&+@`~ ING SUCCEED!!!! i love chilli and usher she just more REAl hair erthing literally and thats wat usher likes!!!!

69. candice says:

Will sometimes you have to think before you react to anything in life. i have always bheen usher fan since just call me a mack. he has grown into life ups and downs and he his to learn from them as will. bhut to say i really did think that the marriage would work at first.

70. candice says:

Will sometimes you have to think before you react to anything in life. I have always bheen usher fan since just call me a mack. He has grown into life ups and downs and he his to learn from them as will. But to say i really did think that the marriage would NOT work at first and it was not going to last . Far has chilli and usher i think it would happen agin just not right now.
    Mother knows best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

71. BRANDY says:

I can definitely relate to what chili is saying. I know what it feels like to be in love and still love someone after they’ve gone. I’ve been in that predicament and it’s not fun, but I can also say that with time she will adjust to it. It took me six years to close that door with my ex, but that’s the thing, the woman has to close that door herself in order for real healing. She has to be willing to admit that what was once there is not there and even “confessions.” can be true and authentic and prove the loyalty the guy had toward you really didn’t exist. If they did, he wouldn’t be with someone else.

72. meterlove says:

i always thought he loved her too!

73. kayla says:

i am sooooo happy 4 them and glad there back 2gether but it’s gonng take sum serious time to regain what they had but i beleive they’ll make it

74. dominique says:

girl chili! u go girl i loved u and usher together to tell u the truth! i think u was the best one! and i can definetly tell u have chemistry with him….. yall should really take it into consideration now that he aint with that lady nomore! come on girl!

75. BRIANNA says:

USHER AND CHILLY BELONG TOGTHER BECAUSE THEY ARE SWEET TO ONE ANOTHER LOVE U CHILLY AND USHER.

76. billy says:

fnck chili she is shallow as hell and not all that damn cute as everybody makes her, thats why is is single, shallow azz

77. Carla says:

Chili I am your biggest fan and I hope you explore all your options because us ladies here in Delaware were big fans of you and Usher. Please find it within yourselves to forgive one another and move on to enjoy your life together

78. Lynn says:

My thoughts on Chili are: She needs to come waaaaaaaaaaaay down of this I DON”T DO THIS list. She is RUDE and GHETTO!!! Damn, she is still sporting the 1980′s “baby hair”. She will be lucky if anyone signs up to date her! Too many RULES to hook up with a 90′s star. Floyd didn’t have a problem standing her up.
    Chili needs to chill and watch how she talks so rudely to those men. All she is is cute and shallow! Usher saw what was coming!

79. simon says:

i think usher and chill should get back together

80. La'Terrian says:

LOOK THIS WHAT I GOT TO SAY I REALLY IN TRULY WANT THEM BACK TOGETHER.AND TO U CHILLI U KNOW U WANT HIM GO GET YO MAN BACK HE HAS LEFT THAT WOMAN SO TRY AN GET HIM BACK GOOD LUCK I WISH U YALL GET BACK TOGETHER

81. Usher/ChilliFan says:

I hope Usher and Chilli find each other again and grow together. They love each other and it shows. Usher don’t let a good girl get away. She really loves you.

82. 2887988 says: