Foxy Brown Fans: Go Greet Your Girl at Jail!

foxy.jpgFoxy Brown is being released from prison at this VERY MOMENT, and she wants her fans there to greet her. That means you! The rapper has served eight months of her year-long sentence at NYC’s Riker’s Island facility, and she needs her fans decked out in shirts and holding signs as she strolls away so she can be reminded of what a HUGE star she still is. Huge, damn it! She and her reps are planning to turn her release into a spectacle, even though her jailers are not happy about the hoopla, which they have deemed too massive for their tiny parking lot. They issued a statement which demands that, “There will be no fan gatherings or press opportunity in or adjacent to the Rikers Island parking lot.”

Nice try, prison peeps! You get to lock Foxy up for 8 months, we get to crowd your parking lot and cramp your style. If you’re in NYC, hop on the MTA Q101 or Q100 bus and show your girl some love!

1. Critical Blogger says:

Why would you wanna go to Rikers Island? If that bith wanna see her fans tell her to throw a free concert… I wouldnt go to that either….

2. sue says:

I agree you dont tell your fans to come if you really have real fans they will show up on there own your looking for attention and free publisity trying to copy Paris Hilton jail scene fans came on there own . foxy your not all that just because you have a feww dollars your not famous your a rikes island jail bird nasty

3. sara says:

Whos fox brown anyways???

4. LADY C says:

STAY STRONG AND DON’T LISTEN TO THESE
    HATERS!!! BUT WE ALL NO SOMEBODY
    GOTTA HATE… GET YOURSELF BACK ON YOUR FEET
    AND MAKE ALL THEM THAT HATE ON YOU
    BE YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!LOL

5. Lady C's Lady Bic says:

I’m not a hater. I Just don’t give a rat’s hiney about this chick. She did a crime, did her time (although I’m sure not as much as the peons of this world would get). . so now she can make money off it and move on. I’m not going to greet her in jail. I’m not allowed around jail.

6. me says:

who the hell cares about foxy brown move on already!!!!!!!!

7. homer says:

Foxy is some kind of trash. Just when blacks need some positive role models along comes this piece of garbage. Someday she pull her gansta crap on the wrong person and catch cap right in her ugly black #`#

8. cc says:

she still so ………. i really do not like her. esp.when i aw her hot video on ~ intimatemingle.com~ it makes me die.

9. bostongirl says:

foxybrown only did less than a year i give it to her being at rikers you !+&+# es will be the ones lookin for her next cd or video stop hatin

10. danyale says:

some one needs to tell her that she is not lil kim. nobody cares about foxy brown and on that note i’m out.