Janet Reveals Sexy Girl Crush

janet-2.jpg

Janet Jackson never been the type to shy away from a good ol’ chat about sex (heck, she even told us her favorite songs to hypothetically make babies to), so when E! asked her who her girl crush was, Janet seemed eager to answer. Can you guess who the “Feedback” singer would want as her sapphic duet partner? Hint: she’s one of the singers pictured below.

Take the jump to find out.

Answer: Alicia Keys.

alicia-keys-512x.jpg

[All photos: Getty]

1. HereIambaby says:

she is beautiful, no matter what she wears. every time i signed in …blackcentury.com… and there were always many her fans talking about her… you know it is a site where singles can find their servious interracial relationship. They love her so much.

2. Tiphanie says:

I’ve heard things in the past about A.Keys being in rumors of bi sexual content with many females
    at a time but if that’s what you like do what you do. However, I am highly surprised that the legendary J.Jackson would even be so curious. How is this news for the new hubby J. Dupree does he get to watch? Or is this just another publicity stunt to get attention. My final question is once a person experiments like that do they stay platonically faithful to spouse, or do they establish a new era in the relationship to go looking for somebody to add to their bedroom fantasies? either way it goes I wish you happiness in whatever you decide on doing. Me myself I, wouldn’t think of it maybe because I’m happy my fianc’e is old fashioned and don’t believe in all that type of activity.

3. Lauren says:

What the hell i knew janet was like that just by the way she talked.

4. Jessica James says:

OH MY GOD! BUDDAH I’M SOOOOO SORRY!!

Have you all seen Buddah’s dedication for the anniversary of his dead brother?! This is sooo sad. I love this man FOR REAL now! I’m soo sorry I hated on him during the show…. explains a lot in my eyes.

I’m so sorry Buddah, it wasn’t your fault and I’m sure Sammy’s in a better place now. He’s proud of you.

5. Michael says:

Take A listen!!!! PLATINUM RUSH MUSIC SINGER/SONGWRITER “HONEY BROWN” http://www.cdbaby.com/honeybrownnmusic

6. briana says:

and to think for 1 sec i was begining to like her music………

7. Samantha says:

hey wats up… i totally agree wit u janet.. cuz i mean she’s my gurl crush 2… so im not mad at chu..

8. VAMFREKA says:

WHO CARES LET US GIRLS BE GIRLS AND I THINK IT WILL BE A PRETTY SIGHT TO SEE THAT ACTION! I AM ALSO ATTRACTED TO FEMALES AND I HAVE BEEN INTIMATE WITH GIRLS SINCE I WAS 11 YEARS OLD AND I AM NOW 28.

PEOPLE TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THE BEDROOM WHEN 2 GIRLS ARE TOGETHER AND I SAY USE YOUR IMAGINATION THERE’S

1 GIRL + 1 GIRL = 2 GIRSLS BUT YOU HAVE 2 SETS OF GOOD #+^ S AND 2 _*!+`& HOLES AND 2 $$) HOLES, WE HAVE SO MANY TOYS AND WE CAN GO ON AND ON ALL NIGHT A MAN ONCE THEY BUST THEY ALREADY HAVE TO GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!! SMOOTH SILKY SLIPPERY SKIN RUBBING AGAINST EACH OTHER AND EVERYTHING IS HOT AND ALOT OF AROUSEMENT GOING ON WE DON’T NEED A MAN REALLY TO SATISFY OUR NEEDS.

9. a fan from the uk says:

I am very sad about this! I always thought that Janet was a very nice lady only interested in nice men!
    Does she play tennis too?

A sad time for all who thought she was hot!!!

10. tanamy says:

i love my girlfriend

11. shante dixon says:

alicia keys is not gay but i know for a fact that janet is i don’t know about oprah.

12. Jhon says:

this is her!! she is behond sexy!!

13. Michael says:

I would not watch, or buy anything that has Janet Jackson’s name. She has been trashing her brother since his death. why don’t they just shut up about Michael, he is gone forever and we his fans will always love him, even if you don’t. Yeah I bet you miss him (his money) he was the only Jackson with any talent and you just can’t stand to know that nobody care’s about you the way we cared for Michael. HE WAS AND IS THE GREATEST EVEN IN DEATH. The one and only KING OF POP. Janet told that fat chick Ophrah, that she misses Michael, yeah right I bet you do. It’s too bad you didn’t learn anything about LOVE from your brother. You all stink.What a bunch of back stabbers, does it make you feel better to trash Michael?

14. Key says:

Well both of them are beautiful Women and Janet is all that in a bag of chips and Alicia Keys is my girl and I praticlly (i thnk i spelled that right) Love both of them and its cute she has a crush on her IM NOT GAY or nothing but she should be happy that a JACKSON like her lol!!!! LOVE JANET AND ALICIA

15. 1724482 says:

What a lovely day for a 1724482! SCK was here

16. 3820595 says:

What a lovely day for a 3820595! SCK was here

17. In addition to aid of the eternally changing Internet, people are able so when perform far supplementary stuff than in the past. Doing a undo telephone lookup is easier ended in addition to can take only a couple of minutes what time be completed. Every you are going to call for that be the owner of of it ready is the aid of a service provider, as soon as knows what they are doing in addition to after that you be supposed to survive able while have the facts you require.

18. Working in addition to cellphone look hopeful solutions are experiencing to be present price tag-just before along with various of these solutions accommodate lower tools and endless look ups.