J. Lo to Pimp Babies on Reality Show

jlomarc.jpg

J.Lo has millions upon billions of dollars from her perfume, clothing line and oh yeah – that acting and singing career she once had. So why the hell does she need – much less want – to do a reality TV show about motherhood? The TLC show is already in production and will document Lope’z daily struggles to juggle motherhood – ie: yelling at the nannies – with the launch of her new perfume. “I’m looking forward to sharing this exciting journey together,” says the momzilla. Yes, sharing the journey with a handful of viewers and the 40 servants who will really do all the “work” on the show will be SO exciting!

• The amount J.Lo rakes in for her reality TV stint: $1.2 million (just a guess)
  • Screwing up your baby twins forever on national TV: priceless [People]
  1. anonymous says:

Jennifer has more than enough money, she needs to donate all the proceeds to a multitude of charitable causes.

2. JAY says:

THATS #_`+_ NEED TO GIVE TO CHARITY SHE IS SO SELFISH AND TREAT PEOPLE LIKE `_&( WTF!!GO BACK TO ~@_$ ING LATINA COUNTRY WE WILL SEE IF U MAKE $$$

3. thewordsout says:

why is she whoring her kids?

4. peter says:

It’s not ture. Yesterday I saw a videos about them. They were walking in a small park with cute smile. They created a blog on intimatemingle. c o m. You can sign up an account to chat with them when everynight at 8:00pm–8:30pm

5. michael says:

Hey Jlo we have a lot of songs written for you!!! PLATINUM RUSH MUSIC take a listen to “HONEY BROWN” http://www.cdbaby.com/honeybrownmusic

6. PINK says:

WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT SHE DOES IS HER MONEY IS HER SHOW SHE CAN DO WHAT EVER SHE WANTS.

7. PINK says:

SHE CAN DO WHAT EVER SHE WANTS. IS HER LIFE AND HER MONEY.

8. hawkgirl says:

Hey nice jlo we understand that u need to keep makeing more $ cause the big,big $ amount of money that mark owens that I .R .S

9. cristina says:

i would watch it cuz jlo is my $&%$% so tottally hell yea thats jenny from da block!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Babydoll says:

I don’t know why people care!!!!!!! If J. Lo. wants to do a reality show that is her business, maybe she doesn’t want the money she just wants to do something different. Plus she has been away from the spot light for a while because she was busy starting a family and taking a break for a while now she feels ready to come back to the celebrity life so let her. J.Lo. won’t change her mind no matter how many haters talk or think negative when J.lo. sets her ind on something or wants something she successfully achives it.

11. Candygirl says:

Lol………..I seriously doubt that J.Lo. is going to do this reality show to pimp her twins or for money. I think she is perfect for this show she is a celebrity that has it all and now wants to show her motherhood experience with her fans. I think that’s so sweet. She will be proforming running her businesses so no she isn’t pimping her twins it’s all about her life. I don’t understand why people are judging her she isn’t the only one doing reality tv shows everyone is dioing them including Victoria Beckham sh did one and she sure does not need the money lol I don’t think they are in it for money so get over it haters and let them be mind your business and let them put on reality shows that’s ther f******g business. It’s there money if they chose to be selfish that’s there decision not yours.

12. 421974 says:

What a lovely day for a 421974! SCK was here

13. Legalsounds says:

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.