Bret Michaels‘ current rock of love, Ambre, has taken to her MySpace blog to share her thoughts on life after Rock of Love 2. Here’s what we learn:
- She’s doing “fantastic” and “auditioning like crazy.”
- She plans on appearing at some of Bret’s upcoming shows: “We are working on our schedules together and scheduling dates on the cities I will be at.”
- She’s still with Bret and what she told us about their relationship holds true: they’re “dating” and seeing where things go.
- That said, don’t expect to see a Bret Loves Ambre reality show anytime in the near future.
- Another thing you shouldn’t expect, according to Ambre: Rock of Love 3. “Bret and I talked about this and as far as we know there will not be a Rock of Love 3 and if there is, it could possibly be with another rocker. He is looking to do another show called Bret Michaels’ Big Rock Road Show. Details and dates are not available at this time.”
Do stay tuned — when we know details and dates, so will you. [Ambre’s MySpace Blog]