I Love Money Cast Reveal: Day Two – More Men of I Love New York

ilmcast_topshot.jpg

I Love Money is a new reality show coming this summer that pits cast members of Flavor of Love, Rock of Love and I Love New York against each other in the pursuit of a $250,000 grand prize. We’re officially revealing the cast each day. Check out yesterday’s crew here and check below for today’s batch, which includes more men of both seasons of I Love New York starting with:

Chance

ilmcast_chance_77_1.jpg

You may remember him from: I Love New York, Season 1 (he was the first runner-up)
You may remember him for:
His loud mouth and thuggish swagger, his participation in the delightfully named rap group $tallionaires, his constant sparring with Sister Patterson, which led to him coining the name, “Peppermint Patterson”…

peppermintpatterson.jpg

…and being one of the only regrets New York has ever voiced publicly. Check the video below and watch New York get dumped by Tango and then tell him, “I shoulda chose Chance, you know why? ‘Cause he had a bigger d*** than you did!” So, uh, that’s memorable, too!

Chance’s I Love Money shots:

Real

ilmcast_real_77_1.jpg

You may remember him from: I Love New York, Season 1
You may remember him for: Being Chance’s more reserved brother (the yin to Chance’s yang, even), crying (with and without his brother)…

Real’s I Love Money shots:

Whiteboy

ilmcast_whiteboy_77_1.jpg

You may remember him from: I Love New York, Season 1
You may remember him for: The only thing I can ever think of when I hear the name “Whiteboy” or even the designation “white boy” (when it’s not even in reference to Whiteboy) is this:

creamylove.jpg

Whiteboy’s I Love Money shots:

Midget Mac

ilmcast_midgetmac_77_1.jpg

You may remember him from: I Love New York 2
You may remember him for: Being the first little person to ever compete for love on VH1, being endlessly gif’able:

midgetmack_slap.gif

midgetmac_dance_e2.gif

midgetmac_workout.gif

mac_smack.gif

midgetmac_midgetsu.gif

midgetmac_shake.gif

Midget Mac’s I Love Money shots:

Remember to check back tomorrow and everyday for the rest of the week for more shots of the I Love Money contestants and further trips down memory lane!

1. Liz K says:

Oh Rich, I just love the Peppermint Patterson :) I didnt catch that the first time around, but when I was watching the show back when I bought the DVD, I was like what did he just say? Also, I love it when in the same segment he just dissolves into making little beeping noises like a robotic ewok parakeet or something.

2. shanice says:

that’s wat i’m talking about! do it big for the 08

3. Amy says:

This looks like the best VH1 show ever and I haven’t even seen the whole cast. :)

4. Carol says:

What I would like to see is New York and Tailor Made in a reality show of them living together and their possible marriage. Am I the only sick one who cannot wait for this. Please VH 1

5. markina howard says:

i think new york is still the hbic because she don’t play in i don’t play earthier lol we some bad bee were A1 well by to all you haters in hello to all how show love got togo.

6. Tazzy says:

I can not wait for this show to come on. I miss you chance!

7. Joann says:

I was totally burned out on all the fake reality shows about finding fake love, so this show will be a change of pace. I look forward to seeing something different from VH1.

@Carol regarding a VH1 show with Tailor Made and NY living together and possible marriage…….well you can forget that idea. NY and Tailor Made are no more.

She has taken ALL pictures of him off of her MySpace page and changed her status on her page to “single”.

Tailor Made still has a picture of her in his top 5 but his daughter is 1st and NY is 2nd. He has changed his status on his page from “engaged” or “in a relationship” or whatever he had to “divorced”.

C’mon Carol, did you really think that bogus “engagement” was real?

8. meme says:

you are so cute and why did you want new york?

9. killahb says:

new york mama look like Ashford, I never seen a %~`*( that ugly

10. killahb22 says:

I hope chance get the money, He’s got the hustler spirit

11. mr.pain says:

crazyness i hope somebody who really needs the cash wins.besides why they keep working these same people. get new faces, new people who hasn’t seen these people. i understand tv trying to keep rating get new faces. http://www.cdbaby.com/mrpain

12. Kelsey says:

YEAH, YOU KNOW THE CAST LIST HAS BEEN POSTED ON WIKIPEDIA FOR A LONG WHILE NOW……
    C’MON VH1!!

13. PHELONIE says:

REAL RAP…MIGIT MAC IN MY OPINION IS ONLY GOING TO PROVIDE COMIC RELIEF IN THIS SO CALLED REALITY SHOW…WHERES THE REAL REALITY

14. PHELONIE says:

ANOTHER ‘LOVE’ SHOW…WHAT’S SO REAL ABOUT THIS DAMN REALITY SHOW…THE CONTESTANT, “REAL” IS ABOUT THE ONLY THING IDENTIFIED WITH THE ‘REAL’ OF THIS REALITY SHOW.

15. sam says:

dumb show

16. shance says:

HEY REAL IF SHE DONT KNOW WHAT SHE LOST THAN YOU GOT A MUCH BETTER FEMALES WAITING IN MICHIGAN!!!!!!!

17. Jai says:

This show is going to be so wack and Vh1 needs to stop. Whiteboy and Real need to loose weight, they have gotten fat. Chance looks good but I don’t like his personality. Midget Mac looks cool . This show is going to give him all the more reason to talk about his money, as he always says, ” Put you money up!” Oh, and what’s up with Whiteboy and Real wearing the sandles, that is not cool at all, in fact it looks gay.

18. angie says:

I’m looking forward to the new show, getting a chance to see all of my favorites again. I think newyork should trying tor the casting of girlfriends. She would bring new meaning to the show.

19. mac says:

this show will prob be funny more than anything else, Chance still looks cute, but he should have wore something different, couldn’t someone have told him there was a big ~~) stain on his danm shirt? LORD!! my baby Real is still hot as hell, need to work on his stretch marks dough, other than that he’s on Q. white boy is prob still a loser, and won’t win this competition, jus as long as he keeps that great personality, he’s gud in my books. M.Mac, great dude, i wish him luck but he won’t win either, VH1 should jus give the guy his own show, and let us see all the loser girls who jus wanna be on TV. as for the guy who suggested casting New York for the show girlfriends…. are u serious?

20. hil says:

hilarious!

21. Christa says:

These people can’t be serious!!!! They are clowns and need to get a real job!!!! Why are they still doing reality T.V. We watched to show for New York, not a bunch of scrubs!!!!

22. Brooke says:

I cant wait to see Chance sexy %%$ he made New York show anywayz

23. JESSICA says:

I love Chance is so Sexy to me and He is Hot I love it win a man Fight’s for his girl and have a Temper that really turns me on I love his Attidue if I was to me him I will ask him to be my man take me out on a date

24. Coiya says:

i love chance he is sooooo CUTE & $exii

25. Janice says:

i love reAL and chANCE

26. sheny says:

damn! chance&&real is goin to be there?!?! damn! i cant wait to see them ont he show. i love chance soo much and real too!!

27. cheyenne says:

chance you you are so cute and you are your bother real sould have been picked

28. LEELEE says:

I dont feel bad for New York becaues she trully had feelings for chance but she went with her mothers choice and she got played. Thats why you should always go with your heart!

29. Kristie says:

Wow, those animated gifs are AWESOME!!

30. Ashley says:

i can not belive my eyes. oh my god

31. CECE says:

I LUV Midget Mac

32. Chance Boo says:

I LUV CHANCE and i can not believe ever body on 1 show lol

33. **Mika boo** says:

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUU CHANGE

34. Juan Diego says:

buuuu Y Midget got eliminated … discrimination … just cuz hes Midget ^^ Srry dude are the facts of life

35. regina says:

chance you is so fine i cant see why new york did not chose you you is to sexy

36. Nitaboo says:

I love all of you guys and good luck to all of you!!!!!!! Get that money Guys….

NitaBoo

37. Ashley says:

White boy just wanted to shout out that he is so fine. Lachiem yeshua. do it up.

38. kaimyn says:

ny is so !@^@!^)^*_$_!!#( in ugly oooooooooo burn f u

39. kiki says:

sis patterson is so ugly im glad her and her hubby broke up he can find a better and prettyer grl
    she is just to ugly

40. dream says:

chance my name is dream i want u u can e-mail me no one eles and we can talk more i will love 2 meet u just 2 said hi

41. prettypink says:

if i was hops i would have kiked your _%(#`^@%!~*!*^_

42. DeZhane says:

cr@zy @$$ she know she still loved him and she stupid she could’ve picked ”CHANCE” but he didn’t want her

43. DeZhane says:

cool pix but 4 chance&real my caption will neva end

44. tata says:

i think chance is so cutie

45. Taylor MCclenny says:

i think chance and real are soooooooooo sexy!!!!! and i love men like chance and real ?!?! good luck on the show, and i hope one of yall win dat money!!! ( i’m black )

46. Taytay says:

toasteee is a dumb %`(^%*##+@~__)~ &%!^!!#__@&$$!%!#

47. Taytay says:

pumkin is a dumb a$$ to!!

48. Taytay says:

man ~@@#%)^~$_`#_`~_ midget man he is so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

49. Taytay says:

chance and real … e-mail me somtime

50. Courtney says:

Chance is soooooooo sexy and he seems like a really cool guy

51. net says:

chance you are so sexy i just want to lick you all over.

52. tahjah says:

i LOVE chanceandreal!!!!!!!theyrso sexyand i dont blame chance 4 not kissin boston…real was right about it 2

53. candylips says:

OK…CHANCE AND REAL R SOME STRAIGHT UP GOONS MAN THEY R SO HONEST…I MEAN SERIOUSLY ABOUT CHANCE KISSIN BOSTON,BOSTON IS NASTY AND I WOULDNT WANT 2 KISS HIM EITHER…REAL IS RIGHT ABOUT THE WHOLE THING….OH AND HOOPS AND WHITEBOY R REAL TOO…OH YEAH AND CHANCE AND REAL R SEXY AS HELL..YA DIGG

~LUV ALL YALL~

HOOPS IS MY GIRL!

54. Whiteboy says:

Wzup you is so fine .Do u have a myspace if u do heres my E-mail jessie525hwd@aol.com ……Well i’m just just chasing my dreams and that includes meeting u someday ……..did i mention that u r soooooo fine ,u must be a parking ticket cuz u got fine written all over. Alright sexxy hit me up on Myspace SalVAtRoOcHa its spelled exactly like that………………..and Mr.boston is a !)`%$)!+~~(**$%_& XOXOXOXO Bye Josh Jessica Joya – BAY AREA,California

55. JESSICA says:

Wzup you is so fine .Do u have a myspace if u do heres my E-mail jessie525hwd@aol.com ……Well i’m just just chasing my dreams and that includes meeting u someday ……..did i mention that u r soooooo fine ,u must be a parking ticket cuz u got fine written all over. Alright sexxy hit me up on Myspace SalVAtRoOcHa its spelled exactly like that………………..and Mr.boston is a `&%#&#_^_))+%`))* XOXOXOXO Bye Josh Jessica Joya – BAY AREA,California

56. Jessica says:

Wzup WHITEBOY you is so fine .Do u have a myspace if u do heres my E-mail jessie525hwd@aol.com ……Well i’m just just chasing my dreams and that includes meeting u someday ……..did i mention that u r soooooo fine ,u must be a parking ticket cuz u got fine written all over. Alright sexxy hit me up on Myspace SalVAtRoOcHa its spelled exactly like that………………..and Mr.boston is a +)($&!++&%~(#`*!^ XOXOXOXO Bye Josh Jessica Joya – BAY AREA,California

OOPS I KEEP ON MESSIN THIS S**T UP THIS IS THE REAL JESSICA SEARCHING FOR THE RIGHT GUY FOR ME A.K.A. WHTIEBOY

57. kandi says:

I want to ask real and chance how old are they ? and what is their race? also do you have any women as a part of the stallioneers or is it just the three brothers?

58. kandi says:

to real and chance I wish you all the luck in the world . hope to hear something from the track soon.
    even though tiffany f***** up keep ya head up there is someone out there that will appericiate good guys and real men. just make sure she’s some one you can take home to momma. hit me up kandi

59. Stephalisious says:

damn white boy is fine! He could be my man no doubt!

60. Debora Mayle says:

Give Real his own show!!!!!!!!!!!!

61. Shanice says:

hey dis is d best ever and real u have sum gud gud hair and u sexxii

62. JAMIE says:

WHITEBOY U IZ SEXII AS $!@^*)#%%@*$%&(_ IF I WUZ IN DAT HOUSE I WOULD B ALL OVA U BABY.KEEP YA HEAD UP AND `!`!&^%$_!$&^+*% ALL DEM HATERZ IN DA HOUSE U DO UR THING BABY BOY

63. JAYLO says:

WUTS GOOD WIT U WHITE BOY IM JUST ON HEA 2 TELL U DAT U IS SOOOO SEXII AND DAT U NEED TO FORGET ALL DEM HATERZ IN DAT HOUSE.IF THEY IS HATIN THEY AINT WORTH IT.KEEP UR HEAD UP BABY BOY AND DONT LET ANYONE GET IN UR WAY OF MAKIN DAT MONEY.I WATCH DIS SHOW ALL DA TIME JUST SO I CAN SEE UR SEXII SELF OK BABY LISTEN 2 WUT I SAID DONT WORRY BOUT ANYTHING BABY NO MATTER WUT ILL ALWAYS LOVE YEWZZ.

64. Kimmy K says:

Real it’s me again want u to email me if u can would definately appreciate it my email is kirtonkim80@yahoo.com one love always!!!!

65. KEVIN says:

DAME REAL YOU KNOW THAT WAS #$_$&!%%$^`~%+)! ED UP BY LISTENING TO YOUR BROTHER ABOUT WHIUTE BOY AND YOUR STUIPD `(!@^%$@`^~&#!) GOING TO ASK TO MARRY HOOPZ SHE DONT WANT YOUR UGLY `(!@^%$@`^~&#!) THATS A FINE `(!@^%$@`^~&#!) WOMAN NOW I HOPE WHITE BOY CAME IN KICK YOUR `(!@^%$@`^~&#!) OF THE SHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

66. Humm says: