Mimi’s “Mrs. Cannon” Tattoo Scares Oprah

Oprah loves to talk, so today she’s blabbing all about Mariah and Nick‘s wedding on her show. O even snagged some wedding pics for us to peep and reveals that Mariah got a “Mrs. Cannon” tat on her back before they were married. Spontaneous indeed! It’s rumored that Mimi might show up on the show today to dish her own dirt, but until then here’s a clip of the chatter, featuring our fave gal pal Gayle King, as well as famous spouses Mark Consuelos (married to Kelly Ripa) and Alexandra Wentworth (who calls George Stephanopoulos her hubby).

1. truth says:

this is just awesomely bad.. mariah is making britney lok like she’s playing with a full deck .. seriously a tatoo? how old is she like 16?

2. www.intimatemingle.com says:

It’s so funny. I often watch some funny videos and photos on I n t i m a t e m i n g l e DOT C o M It said that there are some hot star such as Britney’s photoes and videos there.

3. TREE says:

OMG, she looks so hot. It seems that girl is dating online now. I saw her profile on dating site “W e a l t h y lo v I n g . c o m” last week. It is said she is dating young billionaire on that site.

4. miss409 says:

it’s nice to see mim came out with her cd asnd getting married to nick cannon i’m proud of her i love you mimi

5. tr3sDosUno says:

oprah darling ….. marry me plz or adopt me….lol
    Yahoo IM: tr3sDosUno

6. LIDDYBOP says:

HOME GIRL HAS LOST IT. SHE IS NOT ACTING LIKE A GROWN UP. SHE IS ACTING LIKE A teenager. IF IT IS SO REAL AND TRUE( AS FAR AS BEING IN LOVE AND ALL) THEY COULD HAVE WAITED. GIVE IT SOME TIME. ESPECIALLY WITH IT BEING HOLLYWOOD AND ALL. BUT I HOPE ITS MEANT TO BE. GOD BLESS THEM BOTH. TRUE THICK AND THIN

7. stephanie says:

i think that if you are going to talk about the tattoo then you should also show it because people like me that want to see that tattoo then you should aleast show a little clipse of it because i really want to see it

8. tattoo says:

me encantaria ser ese pulpo