The Pussycat Dolls Show You Hot

pcd_hosts.jpg

The Pussycat Dolls are authorities on what’s hot, or so it would seem as they’ve been tapped to host the VH1 special Maxim Hot 100, premiering Tuesday, May 27 at 9/8c. The one-hour one-off will count down the ladies on this year’s Maxim Hot 100 list. Tila Tequila, Natasha Bedingfield, Kat Von D, Ashanti, Taryn Manning, Ashley Tisdale, Molly Sims and Danneel Harris are just a few of the names to have made the list — tune in to find whose hotness is where.

1. Trista walker says:

The #)~#! cat dools are hella sexy and i love there music.
    I hope they come out with a new song soon.
    There classy and totally knlw how to be hot without being to much.

2. Thanks but no says:

3. shyann says:

hey wats up u girls keep on rockin

4. 1sean17 says:

The %`+*_`~#)@(**~^&* cat Dolls are all hot my favorite is the thats in the drivers seat in begining of their music video ”When I grow up”.

5. Eric says:

I hope the +!~~*&#%~$*$&$@`_ cat Dolls are very interesting or dramatic,we know how song like I hate this part right here.What if the +!~~*&#%~$*$&$@`_ cat Dolls are touring in the Philippines?They really about the songs like the elevator.I really am that the +!~~*&#%~$*$&$@`_ cat Dolls are coming to the United States.
    Eric Antipuesto
    San Jose,California

6. Eric says:

I hope the _@*+`^#)%&@^&#(^% cat Dolls are very interesting or dramatic,we know how song like I hate this part right here.What if the _@*+`^#)%&@^&#(^% cat Dolls are touring in the Philippines?They really about the songs like the elevator.I really am that the _@*+`^#)%&@^&#(^% cat Dolls are coming to the United States.
    Eric Antipuesto
    San Jose,California

7. Eric says:

I hope the `%(%_++)!_++)@#(! cat Dolls are very interesting or dramatic,we know how song like I hate this part right here.What if the `%(%_++)!_++)@#(! cat Dolls are touring in the Philippines?They really about the songs like the elevator.I really am that the `%(%_++)!_++)@#(! cat Dolls are coming to the United States.
    Eric Antipuesto
    San Jose,California

8. Kimberly Ann Sotelo says:

Hi +`+@`)^(#+#$$+)_( cat dolls my name is Kimberly Ann Sotelo.

9. Kimberly Ann Sotelo says:

Hi +(@*(@^^(!~~`*!+^ cat dolls. I love your CD and my anme is kimberly ann sotelo.