Brooke Hogan Vows to Reveal Truth About Jailed Bro

brooke.jpg

Got a brother in jail and want the world to hear your rant about it? Myspace, baby! Brooke Hogan took to her home on the web to rattle on about her brother Nick’s recent trial, which resulted in 8 months jail time. The post has since been taken down, but luckily we’ve got the whole thing right here:

I know most of the public thinks my brother is some rich little selfish kid, but NO ONE knows the real story and I’m really pissed that the truth didn’t come out from either side. A LOT of lies were told in that trial. Believe me. And it wasn’t from us. John was NEVER home. He was at our house. ALL THE TIME. that should say enough…. Im not going to be out spoken right now, but If some s*** doesn’t start getting straightened out, A lot of people are going to eat their words for lieing. I know all of the truth and I have back up. I never know how twisted this world could be but I’m starting to figure it out. And I’m gonna have to jump off my high road and tackle some ppl who are taking the low road. I know you guys don’t understand, but you will really really soon. Keep praying. And by the way, before you judge anybody, make sure you really know them. I promise you if you were to meet my brother he would give you the shirt off his back. He’s not “NICK HOGAN.” AND hes not the person he plays on tv. People are so gullible now a days…

There you have it! Brooke later replaced the lengthy post with one simple line: “I have the truth on my side. And the truth will set everyone straight sooner or later.”

1. TC says:

I really don’t understand what is going on here..and what does “John was never home” have anything to do with Nick recklessly racing with someone else in the car?? I have always loved the Hogans and will continue to but Nick is young and immature and because of a decision he made in a split second, now someone’s life with never be the same and will have to have medical care the rest of his life and may never come out of what state he is in now. It’s a sad story and it’s bad that Nick had to learn a hard lesson but hopefully this may save the life of other teens that like to race. It has happened all over the country and I have personally known 2 people who have died due to one of the being a passenger in a car that was being drag raced and the other one was innocently sitting at a red light and a drag racer hit her from behind and it exploded her car and burnt her to death and her passenger was a beauty queen but now is burnt so badly that you can’t recognize who she is and all her hair is gone….it’s horrible. Nick was driving, It was his choice to do it and now he has to pay for what happened. That’s it in a nutshell. He should also be responsible for the boy’s medical bills and his care. Sorry Hogan’s but it’s all in black and white.

2. momandfan says:

of course she is upset. Their world had experienced some serious reality. Deal witn it. It you do the crime then do the time. I am sure that most are aware that “Hogan” is not your sir name. IT is a stage name. But come on now, I would watch who you are attacking verbally and calling gullible. IT is your fan base, and if you want to keep up there. ThenI suggest Roll with the punches, learn and move forward.

3. puffpuffpass says:

Does anyone else think that Brooke looked like a call girl in court? I mean come on who the hell wears a dress skin tight with the shoulders cut out to court. And I agree with cnn and other out lets WHY DIDNT HULK TAKE HIS HEADGEAR OFF.talk about lack of respect to the court system, i am so appauled at this family and i will NEVER watch anything to do with this family, i hear some new reality show with this bimbo commin out. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

4. Jessica Cantarelli says:

So because John was over at your house all the time, that makes it ok that he’s a vegetable for the rest of his life? You dumb tranny, go get a real job and ease up on the steroids.

5. Peace says:

I think both boys are at fault here. Nick’s friend has a brain and he used it to decide that he would get in the car with Nick while he raced, knowing good and well that it’s dangerous to race period. Add alcohol to the equation and both boys made a terrible choice. I feel sorry for the injured boy but come on people he’s a teenager just like Nick and wanted to have a nice little joy ride…JUST LIKE NICK DID.

6. elisabeth canning says:

SHUT UP!!!!!!

7. JIm says:

Such spoiled, brainless little brats! He should got more time in jail.

8. sad says:

The truth was in the large photos that were shown at the trial or hearing.
    So what if the guy was “never home”.
    What does that have to do with it?
    Is she implying that something was wrong with the guy’s family?
    So?
    He was an adult anyhow, 22-right? So he hung-out at Hulk’s house, yeah?
    So–what does that have to do with pictures of a man with a severe head injury?
    Photos that showed how much of his head is actually missing.
    I mean his brain & skull.
    Has anyone posted a link to what he looks like-how is that a lie?

9. momandfanNOMORE says:

“I never know how twisted this world could be but I’m starting to figure it out”—–TWISTED BECAUSE SOMEONE WAS PUNISHED FOR A CRIME THEY COMMITTED? REGARDLESS IF HIS FRIEND MADE A BAD CHOICE AND GOT IN THE CAR WITH HIM. WHO EVER HE WAS AT THE TIME OF THE ACCIDENT.HE (NICK BOLLEA OR NICK HOGAN) WAS DRIVING RECKLESSLY. THUS RESULTING IN SERIOUS INJURIES TO HIS FRIEND.
    “And I’m gonna have to jump off my high road and tackle some ppl who are taking the low road”– WHO EXACTLY IS THREAT INTENDED FOR? OR DO YOU SEE YOURSELF ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE?
    MAYBE WE ( THOSE THAT HAVE WATCHED THE HOGANS) DO NOT KNOW THE “REAL” NICK, BUT FROM THE SHOW, AND OBSERVING THE ACTIONS OF HIS “CHARACTER”. THIS ACCIDENT WAS WAITING TO HAPPEN.
    I DO SEE MYSELF AS GULLIBLE FOR WATCHING THE SHOW, BUT I WILL NO LONGER DO SO.

10. trish says:

the whole family is played!! Good, that Nick is in jail, where he deserve to be. Brooke you cant sing and the only reason she has a career is because of her boobs and her dad. Wasnt that the whole point of the stupid show. And actually I think he is a spoiled little kid who left some guy to die in a hospital room. I think he got off easy. Get this family out of the spot light already!

11. forever now says:

unless someone other than nick bollea was racing on an open road thereby causing the accident that left his passenger in a permanent vegatative state I cannot imagine anything she can say can change the pertinent facts. and if john did not get along with his family… well thanks to nick he is stuck with them for life. I have no doubt some things were said in court that seemed like or even were lies. but did those things have anything to do with why nick is in jail? because there isn’t much to get twisted. it is illegal to speed. it is illegal to race on a public road. nick is lucky not to have been sent to prison for a matter of years. he is also very lucky not to have been badly hurt or killed in the accident.

brooke needs to count her blessings because the world can dish out way more than she has ever seen the day of… maybe she needs to spend a day watching the news? hundreds of thousands of people have been killed in natural disasters this month alone. but she took the post down so I hope that means for she has thought better of some of the things she said.

12. NUNYA BUSINESS says:

oh please this heffa will say ne thing to protect her brother and if John was at their home all the time, i never saw him. i watched the show and never saw nick with John. he is a spoiled kid, i wont say rich because its not his money but they meaning hulk and linda let nick do whatever he wanted to do. brooke couldnt even do nothing,they stayed in her azz and now look who is in trouble and have a record. umm. i knew the show was scripted but this is the price some ppl have to pay form being famous. hell he better be lucky hes semi famous becuase he wouldve been in jail longer than 8 months, thats nothing considering John is baiscally a vegatable.

13. Lightning says:

Maybe you should, first of all, correct your spelling errors. And why spell people “ppl” when you spelled it “people” every other time?! You should stop whinning; Nick is clearly reckless and has drank and driven long before he was old enough. And now that he has his license, he should have been more responsible especially when he has the life of his friends in his hands. He has no common sense. He deserves all the prison he gets; maybe then he’ll be more careful. So shut the f*&% up Brooke!

14. daisyy. says:

dammn….ummm…..nvmmm…..

keep onn speakkinn the truthh broookkkee. hehe

15. daissyy. says:

kay.trishhh.

ummm what arreee you talkinn bouutt.

andd youur justt jeellousss bc you probably cannt sinngg, your probably ugllyyy,andd you probably have NOO boobss.

sooo donnntt go all omfg there soo spoilledd and fakkee bc you arree.& i cann alreaddyy tell even though i donnt know youu..

kk thannkks.

i gott youurr bakkee the hogannn famillyy.

16. forever now says:

oh… I meant public road not open road. ya’ll probably knew that. sorry but I hate to think of some idiot RACING on a road I may be driving along.

17. daisy.ps.thatss not mii real namee thoughh. says:

kay. i agree that nick was wronngg afterr i read a feww stuff..

he shouldnt have been drinkinn and drivin..but its not his fault his friend was hurt.

his frriendd coulddvee saidd nooo too goinn wiithh himm bc hellooo _drinkinn.DRivinn_ togetherrrr…yeahhhhhh……

but you guyyss can likkee stopp talkinn ~()$ t boutt themm bc there really nice and cool peoplllee.

so dont be all there fake and deserve it bc your the one whoss fakkee and jealouus.

HOGANSSSS ROCKKK!!!!!!

DONTTT SENNDD NICKKK TOO JAILLLL!!!!!pleassseee. :(

yess it was ileggal but give him a seconnd channcceee…and not just cause hess famouss or hott.

bc he deservess it and soo woulldd annyonnee elsee.

onnce again i got your backkss hogannss!!!

18. daisyy. says:

ps..sorryyy hehe..

onee morre thinnnggg..

+ if nickk goess to jailll thennn he mighhhtt gett beaatt up in thereee bc hess famousss. :(

if he haasss to get punisheddd…then put him on house arresstt orr communittyy servicccee soo he doessnnt get evvennn morre hurtt!!!!! stupiddddd.. :(

19. cecilenoe says:

vh1good evening from [paris france] LISTEN AMERICA . NICK SHOULD NEVER PAY ,WHAT IS CALLED A ACCIDENT ,ACCIDENT HAPPEN TO ANYONE OF YOU AMERICA ,AMERICA LISTEN DON’T BE SELFISH AND PUT BAD COMMENT IF YOU CAN NOT HELP AND SUPPORT THIS FAMILY DON’T LESS STUPID MESSAGE ON THE BOARD. BROOKS SHE SUFFER ,SHE HURT ,AND IF HE WAS MY FAMILY BROTHER I WILL BE HURT TOO ,OR ANYONE OF US,OK NICK WAS DRIVING BUT THE PASSENGER HIS RESPONSIBLE TOO ,TO WENT TO GO, IF NICK WILL TELL HIM NO ,I’AM SURE HE WILL BE DESSAPOINTED THEM WHY TO CONDAMNE NICK ,HE YOUNG, OK HE MAYBE RICH BUT WE ALL ARE HUMAIN OK THEM STOP TALKING CHIET ON THE BOARD AMERICA THE WORLD DON’T LAUGHING WITH YOU ,BUT LAUGHING AT YOU STOP CECILE FROM PARIS. DIRECT. AND BE COMPASSION FOR BROOK AND HIS FAMILY EVEN I DON’T KNOW THEM DIRECTLY, BUT I DO BELIEVE ANY AMERICAN HAVE CHILDREN LOVE THEIR CHILDREN BECAUSE HIS CHILD MAKE A ACCIDENT HAVE TO GO INSIDE THE NASTY NASTY NASTY JAIL FOR 8MONTHS THAT RIDICULOUX AND SELFINESS FROM THE JUDGE .I WILL WANT THIS JUDGE HERSELF BE PUNISH AND ONE DAY HER OWN FAMILY MAKE A ACCIDENT AND PUT THEIR ++% IN THE NASTY PLACE JAIL . THIS IS SERIOUX AMERICA. THAT NOT FUNNY .THE YOUNG BOY DON’T DESERVE TO GO TO THIS NASTY PLACE JAIL FOR 8MONTHS THIS IS CRAZY. AMERICA YOU HAVE TO STOP TO DO BAD STUFF TO YOUR OWN NATION. AND THE NASTY JAIL IS DUTY………..I HATE THIS !`~$ ING NASTY JAIL IN AMERICA .I NEVER NEVER BEEN IN JAIL IN FRANCE MY COUNTRY AND I BE VICTIM IN AMERICA BE IN THE NASTY DETENTION IN MIAMI THAT WAS TERRIBLE ,AND JUST BECAUSE I WASN’T KNOW EXCATLY WHERE I WAS. BECAUSE I BEEN IN CHOCK AND TRAMATIZED ON THIS CHIET ALMOST MAKE ME HATING AMERICA.AND PEOPLE SAID A LOT SORRY TO ME ,PUT ME INSIDE THIS CHIET NASTY !`~$ ING PLACE WAS TERRIBLE I NEVER FORGET AMERICA FOR THAT. AND WILL NEVER.SPECIALLY WHERE I BEEN A VICTIM MYSELF………. PARIS OUR COUNTRY DON’T PUT THEIR CITIZEN IN JAIL FOR MAKE A ACCIDENT AMERICA. ACCIDENT HAPPEN …….WAKE -UP.

20. cecilenoe says:

TELL THE JUDGE IF NICK WAS DIE ON THE ACCIDENT DID SHE WILL PUT HIS BODY IN JAIL FOR 8MONTHS . I DON’T THINK SO . THEM HIMSELF WAS SCARED FOR HIS OWN LIFE THEM DON’T BE IGNORANT AND STUPID AMERICA . YOU KNOW PERFECTLY NICK SHOULD NOT GO TO THIS NASTY CHIET PLACE, BECAUSE IT HIS A ACCIDENT ,REMENBER. LADY DIANA, SHE DIED INSIDE A ACCIDENT IN PARIS . DO THEY PUT THE OTHER PERSON HE SURVIVE TO THE ACCIDENT IN JAIL OR THEY PAPARAZZIT’ NO, EVEN PEOPLE SAY SO , SAY SO CHIET. ACCIDENT IS ACCIDENT AMERICA THAT BECAUSE HE CALLED ACCIDENT. NICK DID NOT HURT HIM IN PROPUCE , THEM WHAT .NO AMERICA LIKE VENGEANCE AND MAKE THE WORLD SEE. AND EVEN DON’T FEEL CHEMM .AMERICA STOP…………BECAUSE IT IS NOT FUNNY AND LEAVE THE FAMILY HOGAN ALONE. SPECIALLY THE YOUNG GIRL .AMERICA WHERE YOUR GRATITUDE FOR ALL THE SHOW THEIR FAMILY HOGAN DID. AMERICA SERIOUSLY HOW MANY OF YOU GO TO CHURCH AND PRAY HAVE A DEMON INSIDE OF YOU. DEMON MEAN EVIL INSIDE OF YOU. AMERICA HOW MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE YOU KILLED IN IRAQ AND NOTHING HAPPEN YET TO YOU ,, HOW LONG GOD ABRAHM ISAAC ,JACOB MOISE WILL TOLERATE THAT AMERICA. HOW LONG ASK YOU THIS QUESTION EACH OF YOU READ THIS BOARD…………………

21. lilloca01 says:

you go girl you defend your brother no matter what and be there for him and f**K all you haters and liers you go girl be you

22. Maria says:

Take care of your brother Brooke he is all you GOT!!!! I’ll pray for you and your Family!!!

23. ROXIEANNE says:

HI BROOKE, I CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU GOING THROUGH. I HAVE A BROTHER IN JAIL. I WATCH YOUR SHOW ALL THE TIME. I LOVED IT. YOUR BROTHER IS A SWEET GUY. AND HE IS NOT BAD AT ALL. THE MEDIA MAKES THINGS BAD. I KNOW YOUR BROTHER IS STRONGE LIKE HES FATHER AND YOU. TELL HIM BE STRONG AND PUT IT IN GOD HANDS. HE WILL BE ALRIGHT. THEM FRIENDS HE HAD OUT THERE IS NOT HIS FRIEND NOW. BECAUSE THEY NEVER WAS. THE ONLY THING WE HAVE IN LIFE IS FAMILY AND GOD. BE STRONG AND STAND BY YOUR BROTHER TO THE END. I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND HIM…………………………………….

24. bethany(18) says:

I think that the news tells what they think people would like to hear which is the worst in everybody and they leave out some important details that might contain the truth about the whole situation

25. Nigeria says:

Ummm… well this has nothing to do with the topic, but Y IN THE WORLD IS SHE ALWAYS WITH HER PARENTS!!! GOTDAMN, can they ever let her grown up and be an adult, i believe her daddy wanna be her man or sumthin. They need to stay off her back do much and worry about gettin they son outta jail, how come he gets to do what he wants and she can’t even go to take a $$_% without them on her back

26. diana says:

Hang in their and be strong….your brother is going to need your support now more than ever……take care and GOD BLESS………

27. VICTOR says:

I BELIVE U AND I HOPE THE BEST 4 U AND YOUR BROTHE BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

28. Shut up Brooke says:

I soooo need someone like Brooke Hogan telling me “people are so gullible these days.” I’ll tell you whose gullible, and that would be the 10 people who bought tickets to her last show. Also, I have to say something about those ripped jeans she’s been photographed wearing as she “performs”……. she may think “people are so gullible” but I think she is so talentless these days.

29. Tiffany M says:

I think it is not right for person Nick Hogan’s age to be in jail because he didn’t mean to hirt anyone and I think the court made a big mistake of putting him in jail because you are talking about a boy who family is falling apart and they are trying to figure out who should have Brooke and Nick.I think the media loves to get alot of gossip about celebrities because it makes them look good for putting them down and getting in their business.

30. lisa says:

Brooke sorry about everything that is happing to you just remember we are be hind 100 per cent sorry people have nothing better to do than get in you bussiness..

31. HOLLY says:

Nick is an overindulged, spoiled, can do no wrong, a**hole. Read the multiple articles where he bragged about racing up & down the florida highways & wore his speeding tickets like a badge of honor. I live in Central Florida, grew up in Bradenton – thank GOD I didn’t have to share the road with that prick on his many joy rides all over the state. What are you protecting him for Brooke? What has been misrepresented about him? DO TELL!! We’re DYING to hear about what a great person he is!! With the parents he had, the KID didn’t have a chance in hell at amounting to anything that Daddy’s money didn’t buy. He was raised to believe that he was ALL THAT. WATCH THE VIDEO MADE BY BROOKE AND LINDA GLORIFYING STREET RACING!!! This entire family is delusional & trash. NICK WAS ILLEGALLY RACING HIS FRIEND IN THE VIPER AND HE HAD BEEN DRINKING – ALL AT AGE 17. Case f***ing CLOSED!! Bend over & close your eyes for 6 months NICK HONEY!!

32. Jen#2 says:

She’s obviously a spoiled little brat. Street racing is not only putting your own life at risk but also the lives of countless others. Plus he was drinking underage and street racing. He’s lucky he didn’t get sent away for a long long time. Excusing what he did is ridiculous.

33. Black Barbie says:

Brooke,
    Jst keep your head up honey… It wasnt like someone put a gun to Nick’s bestfriend head and told him to get into the car…. I’m sorry that you have to deal w/ immature people in this world. Trust me, you wouldnt be a strong human being if you didnt have to deal w/ the evilness in this world. The HOGANS family have a heart. I will keep Nick and his friend in my prayers… You dnt have to listen to any more of those people non-sense. What they need to do is get on your level (if they even can get that FAR…LOL)

34. Tess says:

Brooke needs to get a reality check, I just can’t see how you could put a different spin on this. It’s illegal to drive drunk and racing. He could have just as easily plowed into another car or person as to a tree. It is everyones business when some drives reckless and causes an accident. Our tax money payed for the officers to go to the scene, the judge who handled the case and who do you think is paying to feed and house him in jail!

35. Koral Burdette says:

I think Brook’s right people really need to stop believing lies… I got your back girl!!

36. momandfanNOMORE says:

IT WAS THE RECKLESS DRIVING, WHICH WAS BECAUSE HE WAS RACING ON A PUBLIC ROAD. THAT IS ILLEGAL. WHAT RESULTED FROM THIS ILLEGAL ACTION WAS THE ACCIDENT. THEREFORE IT IS PUNISHABLE. DAMN OPEN YOUR EYES ….DUHHH… COMMON SENSE.

37. D-nice says:

Stop your wining you privileged brat. You are in the public spotlight by choice, not by force.
    Fact is someone was almost killed at your brother’s hand and for that he should be held accountable (all of Hollywood should be held to the same standards legally as everyone else).

38. stfulady says:

Brooke – I wonder if you will actually read this, probably not. Anyway, the case in court is solely about a car accident. The one where your brother was driving. Let him be a good man and just take his very small 8 months in jail and be quiet. Harp about how people need reality checks from your own view, not using your brothers trial. Support your brother and keep it to your self. It’s respect for your family and for the family that your brothers accident has caused great torment and no chance of a normal life for John.

39. MW says:

Go ride around with your douchebag brother, ()##_

40. Frances says:

I saw these amazing bikini pics of Brooke at http://www.mmanewsdesk.com, and you can see she has the hottest camel toe in Hollywood. Now, I just can’t stand her. But my goodness, her body is so hot.

41. Nicky (Not Hogan) says:

I checked out those pics on http://www.mmanewsdesk.com, and I have to admit, she is hot as hell. But what a moron. It’s like banging Jenna Jameson. Nice pics of her, too.

42. kdm says:

Sweetie, blame YOUR parents. I’ll tell you, MY parents would have benched my &~~ if I had Nick’s driving record rather than hand over the keys to a high performance car, suped-up for drag racing. They might as well have handed him a loaded gun. Menance. Sorry for the victim and his family. Big deal, 8 months. After that he will be out and free to live his life, but his friend will never be the same. To those who said it was the victims fault, he was older, always at their house, didn’t wear his seatbelt, should have known Nick had a penchant for drag racing – on public streets. All irrelevant. Nick is the proximate cause of the accident and the one who had the sole control to prevent it from happening because he was behind the wheel. It wasn’t a drivers ed car with a second set of controls for the passenger. He should be held accountable. So should his dumb parents. Get out the check book because that boy’s round-the-clock care is gonna be expensive.

43. Heather says:

Man, I don’t know why I’m here, but what are you all crying about? This douchebag got 8 months in jail. In 8 months, he’ll be out. What about his friend? Will he be okay in 8 months? ~_^~ no, he’ll still be brain damaged. It’s not like he’s not going to a cushy part of jail, anyway. AND, it’s only jail, not PRISON. That’s where Brooke Hogan needs to be for subjecting the world to her ~+#* ty music.

44. omg says:

Damn Cecilenoe you need to go back to school and learn the english language or get the fu$# out our country ret#rd. Omg look her up and read her comment it makes no sense. Anywho Brooke you guys should be lucky the judge didn’t throw the book @ ur brother instead he only got 8 months but the boy he had a accident with gets the disability 4 life, and after ur brother serves his measly 8 months of jail his life returns back to his rich normal life and he will be @ it again cause people like you never learn or care, u think the world revolves around you, cause you have a famous dad and your rich and untouchably, basically the judge just gave us a teaser so we wouldn’t think you would get away, but you did.

45. RobinO says:

She gets a VH1 Show? All her complaining about being a celebrity and how Hogan Know’s Best ruined her brother’s good name ????? She’s a fame wh***e, like her menopausal mother.

What’s the truth, Brooke? We saw the photos, Nick said he was driving, there were witnesses-it’s pretty black and white. There was no trial, he plead guilty and took his punishment. Brooke is creating a conspiracy that is non-existent and basically pi**ing off a lot of America in order to keep being seen in the public eye.

If John hung out with them ALL the TIME, could you blame him??? Access to all those big toys and no parental supervision???

Everyone needs to remember that John Graziano is paying for his mistake. He paid with his conscious life. Even though John didn’t have his seatbelt on, Nick and Danny Jacobs caused the accident by racing.

46. Scampk says:

She needs to shut up, stop singing and repeat high school. At least use spellcheck, moron.

47. Tattle says:

I have one question. What does her statement have to do with Nick having the car accident that put his friend in the state that he’s in. Sure She’s upset that her brother has to do 8 months but he got off easy. The best thing for her to do is just to sit back and support her brother while he is locked up because at this point I’m pretty sure Nick can use all the support that he can get now.

48. nancy p says:

good morning
    to all the parents out there,,,please stop spoiling your kids,, they will not learn what its like out in the real world,,,,,let them go out and make a living,,go to college etc,,,,stop trying to be their friends,, and start parenting,,,,,,,,this is what happens to spoiled brats growing up,,, nick hogan oh exucse me nick bollea has done this on numerous amounts of time in clearwater florida and just walked away laughing,, we all saw it on tv,, and for brooke and hulkster to say its only a persona ,,it is not,, its who they are,,,,,,,brooke’s singing career never took off,, shes a britney wanna be,,,,and even her parents moved to miami just so she can record,,what,, there wasnt a recording studio in the clearwater area,, i find that hard to believe,, so ,, to the youth out there,,, please ,please,, stop and think,, cuz later on you will regret your actions in life,,,, im not a prude by any stretch of the imagination ,, ive had my share of run ins with my parents,, however i was punished for it,,,so again the parents of today,, start parenting,, and stop being or tryin to be their friends

thanks and have a nice day

ps,, i think brooke is just trying to start crap up because now their show is no longer

49. jim says:

hang in there.accidents happen an im praying for u all that everything will b ok 4 your family.

50. yourmom says:

whatever brooke. i grew up in tampa and st pete, and have watched the bleached-blonde Bolleas build up their entertainment empire for 20+ years only to bring about its destruction with their own stupid, selfish actions. your brother deserves much more punishment than he is going to receive, and as far as the boy whose life he is ruined, the only thing positive that can be said is that he avoided having the same fate brought upon him fighting in Iraq. Thank god he was living it up before he returned to duty, now he can spend the rest of his life dying.

51. maecus says:

You dumb blonde bimbo!!! Your brother has had many speeding tickets in the past. He also is a somewhat professional racer. He knew the consequences of his actions,and he refused to stop. I am surprised he hasn’t killed anybody yet. He almost did actually. The other guy can not talk for himself so, stop trying to right your dumb brothers wrongs. Because if the shoe was on the other foot and that was nick lying their like a vegeteble you would have thrown the book at him!!!!!

52. daisy. :) says:

i know what your talkinn bout bc my brotherss reall dad wennt to jail manyy timeess..but for drugss..hes an addict. but i dont really know himm soo thatss kinndaa good i guess..:) hahaa.

anywaysss…im really sorryyy about your brotherrr.. :( i knwo your family is goinn thorugh a hard timmee andd i will prayy for you like you saidd….

nick did breakk the laww but he deserves a seconnd chance and soo would anyone else..not justt cuzz hes rich or famousss bc hes nice and sweet and didnt meann to do dat..

PLEASE dont sennd him to jail…he doesnt deserve it. :(

and brooke im really sorry for you and your familyy.

and i believe you nick is a funny and cool guy that we dont always see on tv..but i can tell hess not just the famouuss teenage star onn tv…

i wishh i got to realllyy knooww your famillyyy..

but i can see that you,nick,terry(hulk),and linda arre really nice peoplleee..i pray for you and your famillyy once again and hope everythin workss out…

im sooo sorry.. :(

and if theres anythinn i can do to help pleasee let me knoww somehoww…

53. shanequa says:

your sorry for her brother you dumb !*` what bout the kid that is going to be a vegetable all his life !!Nick will get out and live his life,get married,have kids etc,and that kid will not.Nick is not a victim. He was the driver!

54. Richard says:

I agree with you Shanequa.What was she thinking. She only sidding with them cuz they are famous!!!! If they were regular blo joes they would curse the day they were born!!!!

55. ann marie says:

brooke im very sorry what your going through i feel bad i have 4 brothers so i know what your going through well then again my brothers have not been through what nicks going through keep your head i wiill prey for you and your family i think nick will be ok

56. Jeannie says:

It was an accident. He didn’t try to intentionally hurt anyone, but you are responsible as a driver of a vehicle to ensure the safety of other passengers in the car with you. I can understand that he is your brother and can’t stand for anything bad to happen to him let alone see him hurt, but he needs to know there are consequences for his actions. I don’t think jail was the answer though.

57. pinky says:

hmmmm….richard and shanequa….she is siding with him becuz they r family…not cuz theyre famous…and if they r famous its becuz of hulk duh silly!! as far as his time…i just have to say…brandy had a fatal car accident in which someone from the other car died and she walked…so wat does that say about our courts???….read it at actressarchives.com…

58. Sam says:

I think brooke should tell the whole truth and fight for justice! Its wrong when people are wrongly accused! My prayers are with the Hogans as they go trhough this time and i hope all turns out for the good!

59. FlBiker says:

The world has heard enough from The Bollea’s. The seatbelt excuse, yea…the Judge didn’t buy that and neither does anyone else with more than a room temperature IQ. If stupidity was illegal, the Bollea’s would all be on death row.

60. Janice says:

I hope Nick rots in jail. He has a lot of nerve blaming his so-called friend John during a phone call with his father. It’s a good thing this got out because I was feeling sorry for the &!#(^` until I heard the conversation. Brook doesn’t have to tell me anything about her brother because all the necessary information was revealed in he phone conversation, plotting to make a profit from this horrible situation and attempting to place blame on John. What leeches.

61. Kay says:

They are despicable, disgusting, horrible, selfish, remorseless, rotten…I can go on & on. UGH!!! I can’t believe what I heard. They’ll get what’s coming to them & then some!

62. Mike says:

they really are disgusting. i for one will never watch any production with a member of the “Hogan” family.

63. Silvia says:

the entire Hogan family are nothing but a bunch of sick individuals! can’t believe the jailhouse conversations i heard on tmz. i hope nick rotts in jail!

64. Lisa says:

Well Brooke it looks as if the truth about your family has been confirmed. You are all piece’s of trash. We have heard the tapes on TMZ where your low life steroid using dad and your little bit*h brother are blaming the victim. But Im sure you’ll be posting on your blog about how TMZ altered those tapes. Just do the world a favor and save yourself the embarrassement and dont bother giving statements or make appeareances cuz you are just as useless and talentless as your dad, bro and your mom.

65. LJ says:

EVERYONE needs to listen to the taped conversation between Hulk and his son Nick that’s posted on TMZ.com. This JERK has EVERY INTENTION of walking out of jail AND STRAIGHT TO A TV SET!! Didn’t one of his probation conditions state that HE COULDN’T PERFORM COMMUNITY SERVICE IN THE LIME LIGHT??? So if he needs to perform community service AS SOON AS HE IS RELEASED then how would he have time TO FILM A TV SHOW????

SOMEONE NEEDS TO POST AN EMAIL ADDRESS FOR THE JUDGE!!!

66. Honesty says:

I cannot believe the vile that poured out of your father’s mouth. He is quite an actor, He actually said that God laid some pretty heavy “stuff” on John the victim because he deserved it. This is the man you all been saying is a part of your family. I guess God spared Nick because he doesn’t like vets, but adores, drunk, street racing brats, who doesn’t care if he wipes out a school bus, or a van of senior citiizens. Your father is even pimping out Nick to make money off this tragedy, while blaming and insulting the vegetable victim.. NIce name for a new show, Saving Nick. How about Hogans find basic humanity, and are not a bunch of greedy, selfish,egotists, who think they can hide the truth about what human slugs they really are, without redeeming value.

67. Jason says:

lets BOYCOTT any hogan related show!!!!!!!! I know I will and I will do everything I can to get the word out over the internet so that every one will boycott these horriable people. dont watch any product that they are apart of!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!

68. John says:

boycott, I know I will

69. Brandie says:

After hearing the tapes on TMZ, I am all for a boycott.

70. jooecool says:

i heard the tmz tapes. it’ll be hard to put any kind of positive spin on that. sucks. i used to be a big Hulk Hogan fan. i hope they figure out 3 things. 1.never blame the victim. 2.prison is supposed to suck. 3.the only things that suck more than prison are bandanas.

71. Honesty says:

If you want to boycott, make sure you go to the networks, and especially the sponsors. The sponsors have the money and the true power. There is no sponsor that will want to support this family and their true behavior as it has been exposed. Also more tapes are coming out on TMZ from different family members. Keep an eye on that site. Her Mom’s tape has been listed as saying she is the only mother truely suffering, not the victim’s mother. She also said Nick did not deserve to be in jail.

72. jooecool says:

i forgot that fanny packs suck too

73. darren says:

you are bad bad people

74. jaddedkitten says:

!*(+ you and your entire white trash hillbillie family the truth about your jailed )$& hole of a brother $^^*% don’t waste your skank breath the tapes on tmz told me all i need to know about the foul fame seeking money hungry selfish $)*!+ s in your family

75. Barfameal says:

Nick is a coward. Hulk hogan is a coward. Brooke and her mother are filthy pieces of excrement. Reality show people are losers who eat their own buggers and poo.

76. rizzo says:

You brother was reckless… time and time again. He deserves much more than what he got.
    Your family tries to justify it and make excuses… you are all enablers. Now those tapes on TMZ are exposing you guys for what you really are. Self-entitled jerks. For people whose lives are a reality show you know nothing about real reality. Like the reality of the devastation that your brother has caused.
    The reality that it was just a matter of time before he hurt himself or someone else. Unfortunately it was someone else.
    I pray that the judge and/or parole board hears those tapes.
    You mom should be especially ashamed of herself whining about having to be at the beach by herself (boooo-hooooo) while John’s mom has to look at her son in a vegatative state with a hole in his head. Shame on all of you.
    EVERYBODY – BOYCOTT ALL HOGAN RELATED VENTURES!!!!! PLEASE.

77. Arizon says:

Linda YOU HAVE the intelligence of a soap dish!
    Learn Some _*)` in Morals and Values you dumb white trash!
    if i was from the family with the injured man i would hunt you down better yet the spirit of the man your son injured shall haunt you even in death!
    The Hogans SuCK!

78. Kau says:

This is the first time I have ever posted anything. All I can say is that we made this family famous and rich. Now it is time to undo that. Stop all things ‘Hogan’. Listen to the audio tapes on tmz. A more selfish and undeserving group of people would be hard to find.

STOP the HOGANS!

79. lady bleu says:

I have already written a letter to Viacom and now I will be sending others out to the advertisers and all companies affliated with this family. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Trying to gain sympathy and tarnish the victim’s name in the process. Disgusting.

80. Janay says:

This could be seen coming, a few years ago when the show began. I will never forget the show on Linda and all those animals. Her neighbors were polite compared to what I would have been, had someone’s chickens woke me up at dawn and barking dogs etc. Not once did she consider how her obssession affected others. It was all about her, what she wanted and how they could beat the laws and hide all the pets. Then after dragging this all over the news and bad mouthing the neighbors, they race to Miami so they can live it up and get their new money maker (Brook) lauched. Hulk had Nick out on the racing tracks years ago. Bought him racing cars. That was their cure for all the speeding ticket the kid was constantly getting…..Nick has a bad driving record 20 miles long. Hell they could not even go off for a night out without worries of how their spoiled 16 year old would act while they were gone. Brook could tow the line, like a nun, tan herself into cancer and get a singing career to make that money fast, while lil brother got away with murder. Literally! Next area that is predictable that is still coming, is Brook is going to take control of her own life over and go nuts like Britney and Lindsey Lohan has.

81. FRS says:

I will also be boycotting the show. The Hogans are despicable!

82. Josie Sanchez says:

I would like to say that the media and everyone else is being too judgmental on the hogans. Just because they have a little more than us does not make them bad people. They worked hard for what they have. They are going through what a lot of families go through with their kids. Nick is paying for what he did. I am very sorry for his friend but THAT IS NOT NICKS FAULT. They were both drinking and his friend was aware of Nicks driving he should of wore his seat belt. In life they are consequences for your actions and they are both paying for those actions. One is greater than the other unfortunately. Nick’s friend may not be able to remember what happen but Nick does remember and he will have to live with that for the rest of his life I think that is punishable in enough. My prayers go out to both families. My support totally goes out to Nick and his family and I let it be known in my home town in Bullhead City,AZ. Please people leave this family alone they are going through enough. Worry about your own life.

83. Jim, Honolulu says:

You just don’t get it, do you? Can you read what you’re saying (and forget the bad grammar, poor structure, and sad spelling (lieing?))? Like your entire family., it’s all about ME ME ME! And you still can’t see it. The only thing that’s unsure is whether it’s because you would have to put down the mirror first to think about it, or because you’re intellectually incapable of thinking about it (oh, sorry I used a word with more than three syllables), but you and your sub-human family refuse to take any responsibility, shoulder any blame, or have any sympathy or empathy (look that word up) for any victims other than yourselves. I hope your show, your family, your talent-less “career”, and your future sink into the obscurity and vileness you so richly deserve. But you’ll never see it. God have mercy on you all. ‘Cause I won’t.

84. Tera says:

I have looked at many sites tonight about this family, and it’s so funny to me that everyone is putting them down (I mean the site owners), yet this same family (The Hogan’s) are what’s getting their pathetic sites all the hits! You can’t blame this girl because her Dad is a dumbass and her brother didn’t use good judgement. ANYBODY can die at any moment. It could just as easily have been Nick, or their buddy Danny, or anyone else that died in that crash, and make no mistake; John has died. What made him John has, though his body lives. Think about it; poor John can’t think, therefore he can’t suffer. But Nick and the family can, and his parents can. It’s so terrible that BOTH families have to go thru this, and having grown up with kids whose parents had no time for them so that they hung out with MY parents and us instead of their own, I can imagine that as much time as John spent with them they are grieving, too. You don’t know what’s in someone else’s heart and mind, so why run them down when you don’t KNOW anything except facts? The facts are that Terry let his kid drive instead of taking the keys or calling them a cab, and Nick and John had a wreck because Nick was driving too fast, and everyone that knows them BOTH has to live with it. I think Terry ought to have to pay for this, too. I’m sure he will, monetarily, but that’s only fair. Brooke, if you see this I’m sorry for your loss, for all of you who love them both. You don’t have to be famous for people to care, just for people to hate you for no good reason.

85. bee says:

this family is disgusting. i will be boycotting anything that involves them

86. boycott all T.V. says:

Boycott all T.V.

87. bill420 says:

I will not watch any show with the Hogans in it.You should be ashamed of yourself for putting this money hungry trailer trash family on tv

88. BrookeisaMAN says:

VH1————————- Please distance yourself from Hogan and his family. They are making more enemies then they realize and it’s gonna hurt all businesses associated with him in the long run. I know that You are disgusted by the Hogan family and their actions. Please don’t help them in any way. make them learn a lesson. Please listen to what EVERYONE’S VOICE is saying DROP THE DAMN HOGANS. Does the VH1 company really want to be associated with the evil that is the Hogan family????? By still airing the show you are supporting all their actions and statements. So that means you agree that it’s Mr Graziano’s fault, right????

GO HERE!!! http://boycottthehogans.blogspot.com/

89. Allison says:

I cannot believe VH1 is still playing reruns while all this is going on. Its disgusting and an embarrassment that cameras are still following them around and listening to what they have to say. They are making money off a terrible event that could have been avoided.

90. Jenny says:

Please spare me your BS. Your whole family is a POS. All you assholes think about yourselves. Where is the remorse for the victim. I love how your trying to justify your brother’s actions by bad mouthing the victims family..and BTW it’s LYING and LIEING ASS! Go back to school. Your look like a tranny and you have no talent. You and your family are nothing but trailer trash, your 15 minutes is up. I hope people will wake up and boycott your show.

91. Mr D says:

I can not believe VH1 is not listening to the majority of it’s viewers and are going ahead and still going to air this show, I mean on the post above on her myspace page, she says her brother is not who he portrays on TV, we are so gullible, So she is saying her show must be fake too, Smarten up VH1.

92. Maria says:

Oh Please Brooke, if we don’t know the REAL NIck, why isn’t he showing us now by showing some remorse, some caring and some compassion for John? I, nor my family, will never watch anything that you are in, Hulk Hogan (especially) is in, your teen robbing Mom, or YOU. Why don’t you tell us who the REAL Nick is? Not that we’ll believe you. Your family has shown their true colors, too late.

93. dahlia says:

Brooke –

Frankly I think all of that amonia and bleach or peroxide or whatever you use on that dumb blonde head of yours has eatin’ away the majority of your brain cells. your brother is repsonsible, he has NOT shown any remorse and I don’t think that he plans to. That is the friggin’ truth. What you see is what you get and your brother miss priss is a piece of sh*t a walking piece of white trash. You think your money and fame and stupid blogging can make up for that hole in john’s head…i think not. Get a clue….your brother will be out in another 6 months and john will be a vegetable for life. So you go to hell with your empty threats b#tch!!!!

94. Atlprince says:

The hogans should be ashmaded of themselves. And Linda Hogan is a complete embarressment to all mothers…

95. caylee says:

this show should be banned. it’s makes your IQ go down as you watch it!

96. what says:

Is it just me, or does the family that puts their incapacitated son on national television seem vindictive?
    What is the point of putting that video on the air, other than to shame the other family? It was a tragic accident, and everyone seems to be jumping on the bandwagon to demonize one family—why?
    Why are the Graziano’s so concerned with making the American public hate the Hogans?
    I just don’t understand how people can pass so much judgment on the Hogans, when they are not experiencing their day-to-day life. This seems like a terrible situation for both families, and unfortunately, the Grazianos are making it even worse by trying to bring public ire on the Hogans.
    Can anyone tell me what good can come out of that?
    Why is the public so vindictive—why do people get a thrill out of watching others “get what they deserve”? It’s just sad

97. FUHogans says:

Brooke, really? What is your point? John was always at your house and that should tell me what? That he and your brother were friends. Well, then as John’s friend, your brother has decided his fate for him. And not a remorseful word has left your brother’s lips.
    If the truth will set everyone straight, then spill it. But the truth will not make John better. The truth will not take away the pain your family has caused. Your brother may give you the shirt off his back, but he’ll later choke you with it.
    Yup, JOhn got in the car, nope John didn’t have his seatbelt on, how in the hell does that excuse your brother? Your brother took a life. A young vibrant man who fought for your freedom to be this stupid and blind is all but gone because of your brother. Eight months is not enough.
    Put yourself in the shoes of John’s family. What if it were Nick and no remorse was given from the other side. You guys really think you are the victims here?
    So, by that logic if you were raped and the rapist got AID’s from you he’s the victim? Does that make sense?
    You truly are a waste of space. I hope one day you wake up from what you think is reality and see that your brother is wrong. Love him all you want, family first, but he is wrong, your father is wrong, your mother is wrong and you are wrong.
    Wake up Brooke.

98. Jer in Clearwater says:

Myself and those I know are all boycotting this show and the network. In addition, we will be contacting all advertisers to announce our boycott of them as well. The sole purpose is the despicable behavior of the Bollea family. As Terry call’s it, Karma and God’s Will.

99. WH says:

I think it is pretty disgraceful that you continue to air the “Hogan Knows Best” show on you station. I find even more deplorable that while they victimize a man in a vegetative state and his family you run a marathon of their awful show. I also find it in extremely poor taste that their show opens with the Hogan children racing each other home in sports cars, doesn’t that send the wrong message? If you continue to air their programming including their hopeful “New Nick” endeavor, I will boycott your stations and any other enterprises you are involved in, because I believe that a person or organization is judged by the company they keep.

Signed,
    WH

100. Michele Gumm says:

Oh, and a message to the idiot Brooke Hogan………..learn how to spell honey….it makes you look even more stupid than you already are!!!Did anyone notice how many words she did not spell correctly in her message? Instead of a singing career (which you suck at little girl), go back to school and learn how to spell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

101. BeReasonable says:

I like “Hogan Knows Best” and will continue to watch it.
    I think the Hogans have been demonized by a public that doesn’t know the entire story and is eager to pass judgment. It also seems like the snippets of jailhouse tape that were aired were probably taken out of context, to fill the current “Hogans are terrible” storyline.
    I also don’t completely trust the Graziano family—I feel very sorry for them and their situation, but why are they so hell-bent on making the American public hate the Hogans? I don’t trust their motives in airing their comatose son on national television—-obviously this was only done to turn public anger against the Hogans.

At Nick’s sentencing, the Graziano family repeatedly said that Nick failed to apologize & didn’t show remorse.
    1) of course he hasn’t “officially” apologized. The Grazianos are suing the Hogans for millions of dollars. An apology from Nick would be a legal acceptance of blame. The Grazianos know this. If they can publicly pressure him to apologize, they will strengthen their legal suit against the Hogans. If Nick doesn’t apologize, they can use that fact to generate public anger against him and his family.
    2) He put his friend in a coma–OF COURSE he’s remorseful. why anyone would assume he’s not is beyond me—-He pleaded “no contest” and knew he was going to receive jail time. He only asked that his sentence not be affected by the media circus (a reasonable request).
    Few people see him day-to-day, so no one has a right to say whether or not he’s shown remorse. I’m sure this eats him up every day.

Just because one person’s life has been devastated, does not mean another one’s should. Serving time in jail is appropriate, but publicly villianizing someone and their family for what was clearly an unintended consequence to bad choices, only makes a bad situation worse.

People forget that this is a 16 year old. Many 16 year olds make bad choices–and Nick should certainly serve jail time as a result of his. But there is no reason to publicly rip apart him and his family while they deal with this terrible accident.

102. BeReasonable says:

Whoops–17 year old.

103. ChuckSnow says:

This whole family is reprehensible trash. From Hulk buttering up his Daughter’s buns with lotion, to that fat pig Linda dating a 19 year old, to the manslaughtering cry baby wannabe racer whining about the fact that jail seems too much like… well, JAIL. – They’re all disgusting human beings.

Oh, and Brooke? You sing like a mortally wounded cow.

104. EAtiTKuuNt says:

Nick Hogan is the biggest pussy ever. Let’s hope he’s getting worked over (in more way than one) behind bars. The mother is a disgusting, gold-digging c*nt. F*ck them and anyone who supports their BS.

105. billy says:

i think your totally correct, brook and i hope your mom and get back together too i’m really sad i’m praying for all of you!!!

from, your #1 fan billy venegas

106. billy says:

i’m so sorry for the last one i gave you i kind of messt up. I just want to say that your totally correct i mean i watched Hogan knows best since it first came out and i loved it. I’m always praying for your family because i’m really sad that your mom and dad divorsed. I cannot wait until your new show comes out. And remember know one knows nothing about you and your family like the hit song about us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from your #1 fan billy

107. billy says:

Why is everybody have to be so HARSH!

give them a break their dealing with a lot right now

108. Jadie says:

Although I think that Brooke’s post is simply a method of venting her frustration over the subject, it is true what she says, people do judge those around them, more than often incorrectly. the media is a poisonous way of becoming ‘informed’ about a subject, everything is tainted with a perspective and opinion. it is vital that everyone remembers what happened was absolutely terrible but the facts have been brought to light and irrespective of their television show it does show that Nick is not the adult that his parents were so ready to treat him as.

I think where people are so ready to attack and insult Nick himself, you have to look at the parents. Their upbringing was not normal, a father away for months on end, drugs such as steroids opening taken, all of these points do not make for a stable childhood. It is also apparent from the parents recent behaviour, Linda dating a ‘man’ her daughters age, after Hulk had an affair his daughter’s age. Both Hulk and Linda refusing to blame Nick for his actions and attempting to justify it through ‘God’.

It is not suprising that Brooke has issued such a statement, she has been brought up in a world that isnt real, where disgusting behaviour is justified and discipline is non-existent.

To address the celbrity issue so that some can say that I have not taken into account that hulk was ‘strict’ on the show through acts such as attaching the gps system to Brooke’s car, the Hogan’s themselves claimed that the show was scripted and that nothing was real. Therefore, if I can possibly believe anything that they say, it is that everything that was shown in that show was fake and extremly exaggerated.

And finally, I have not judged any of these people as individuals, I have simply just made statements about the facts presented from the case, this is just an opinion.

109. Wendy O Koopa says:

I am quite frankly disgusted by all the posts defending Brooke and her ~~%~(**@_&(^!$#! ed up (^`#(_`#&+_*$!&_ for brains family. The truth Brooke(I prefer something much worse for you but I’ll be respectful), is that your Father helped to almost kill an Iraq war veteran. A man who willingly, and without malice or intent fought over seas so you and the trailer trash crap you call a family could continue to live in a cushy mansion with fast souped up death traps. Your father supplied Booze to your under age brother. Your brother stupidity decided to street race and the only reason why John was probably unfortuntely in that stupid death trap was due to your state’s ~~%~(**@_&(^!$#! ed up driving permit laws. Either way Your brother should be in jail for the max five years you should be lucky he only got eight months. I maybe be echoing everything said but Look at the hole you and your ~~%~(**@_&(^!$#! ing family put in that two time Iraq war vet’s head. Your over stuffed implanted _(~(*`**+_!_&`~&@ mom deserves to be at the beach without Nick. Do you think John Can ever enjoy the beach again? No he can’t. Do you think John can ever enjoy driving a car around orlando again? No he can’t. Do you know why you no talented tranny moo cow? Because you’re brother decided he was a stupid dumb ~~%~(**@_&(^!$#! who had every god damn right to drive drunk like the freaking moron is he. Hey Nick Close your eyes and enjoy the beat down. TO everyone defending these over priced lying fame _(~(*`**+_!_&`~&@ s? You are no better then they are and deserve to watch the Hogans suffer. I don’t think I ever got Hogan Knows best in canada and I’m so glad now that I didn’t. Rot in hell you disgusting pieces of trash. Even Britney Spears looks better then you guys, and that’s not saying much. Oh and Brooke pieces of advice for life Learn Spelling, and Learn Proper Communication. After all no one, and I mean no one you transsexual wannabe wants to hear you attempt to sing.

110. WendyOKoopa says:

I am quite frankly disgusted by all the posts defending Brooke and her `^@@!+`~#!^#+&$@ ed up $%$((!_+~)$$)^&# for brains family. The truth Brooke(I prefer something much worse for you but I’ll be respectful), is that your Father helped to almost kill an Iraq war veteran. A man who willingly, and without malice or intent fought over seas so you and the trailer trash crap you call a family could continue to live in a cushy mansion with fast souped up death traps. Your father supplied Booze to your under age brother. Your brother stupidity decided to street race and the only reason why John was probably unfortuntely in that stupid death trap was due to your state’s `^@@!+`~#!^#+&$@ ed up driving permit laws. Either way Your brother should be in jail for the max five years you should be lucky he only got eight months. I maybe be echoing everything said but Look at the hole you and your `^@@!+`~#!^#+&$@ ing family put in that two time Iraq war vet’s head. Your over stuffed implanted %#~+#(*~*+!!@`*__ mom deserves to be at the beach without Nick. Do you think John Can ever enjoy the beach again? No he can’t. Do you think John can ever enjoy driving a car around orlando again? No he can’t. Do you know why you no talented tranny moo cow? Because you’re brother decided he was a stupid dumb `^@@!+`~#!^#+&$@ who had every god damn right to drive drunk like the freaking moron is he. Hey Nick Close your eyes and enjoy the beat down. TO everyone defending these over priced lying fame %#~+#(*~*+!!@`*__ s? You are no better then they are and deserve to watch the Hogans suffer. I don’t think I ever got Hogan Knows best in canada and I’m so glad now that I didn’t. Rot in hell you disgusting pieces of trash. Even Britney Spears looks better then you guys, and that’s not saying much. Oh and Brooke pieces of advice for life Learn Spelling, and Learn Proper Communication. After all no one, and I mean no one wants to hear you a transsexual wannabe attempt to sing.

111. Brittany says:

Yeah I Dont Think We(The Media) Have Gave Either Sides A Chance To Sit And Give There Share Of The Issue. Only The Surprising Phone Convo. Those Phone Records Were Personal And Private. It was Simply A Mother And Father Trying To Comfort And Passify There Son Who Is In A Scarey Situation. Think About It Many People Screw Up Just As Bad But Not Everyone Is Famous So Everything We Do And Everytime We Screw Up Isnt Recorded And Broadcasted For Everyone To See. (For Example) If You Do A School Play And You Forget Your Lines or You Trip while running of Stage I Know My Parents Would Be Like Dont Worrie Hardly anyone Noticed Suzy Was Talking So Quiet We Could Hardly Hear and her mother was cheering so loud noone even noticed you. Im Sure Linda And Hulk Were Just Trying To Relate With Their Son And I Dont Think They Ment For People To Hear. That Its Rediculous. The Hogan Family Deserves Another Chance All though I Do Hope And Pray The Best For Johns Family And His Hopefully Succesful Recovery.

112. liz says:

WendyOKoopa…..
    wow ur a little too much into it!! choices john made to get in the car an let his “friend” drive drunk is on him!! yes nick drove yes nick drank! but yet john did nothing to help!! so stop dissing the hogan family they are a normal family just like u!!

113. Patrick D. says:

Bad time always outweight the good time….im 100% sure that Jif John did not get himslef into an accident everything woulda being fine, Since the luck was not on his side that day, all of the sudden he is a bad kid…..my payers are with the the Hogan family, I hope that everything will be fine.

114. Billnohate says:

I hope ALL of Hulk’s family gets to read this. I’m a native of pinellas county and the same age as Hulk.
    #1 There are a lot of people including myself who DO NOT believe all this “MEDIA GARBAGE!!
    #2 I know of Hulk and family and I am TRULY SADDENED by all the tragic events that have befallen on your family.
    #3 I’ve been divorced twice. NO FUN AT ALL for anyone! I jumped ship for the younger woman { I call it going through my second childhood for the third time} and I will be sorry for the rest of my life!
    #4 I also have a son and I pray nothing ever happens to him like what Nick is going through. I can only imagine how sad it must be for your family and John’s too.
    #5 Most people understand that you guy’s are ONLY HUMAN and life is full of trials and tribulations and WE ALL FAIL from time to time.
    I hope if you get to read this it will bring some comfort and some perspective that you are not alone or abnormal.
    MAY GOD BLESS AND COMFORT ‘
    YOUR FAN BILL!!

115. k dog says:

Who sucks better `#~+&+)`%!&_%$_# Nick or Linda

116. k dog says:

I would like to see LINDA ~&+(*^(&`^~@`~( TY ~`@*)(+~#+~#^$_! ED by that 19 year old.

117. k dog says:

I would to see LINDATITTY !#`)`!~~^((%&`+_ ED by that 19 year old.

118. k dog says:

WHO THINKS NICK IS AIRTIGHT IN JAIL? THAT MEANS HIS ~~$_)&&(*_)(#@# AND MOUTH ARE FULL ALL THE TIME.

119. wanda says:

brooke, girl stand storg and don’t give up on anything you believe in and you are right people that don’t know anything about your family sure keep there nose out of it……….. i’ve been watching all about you and your family for awhile now and i love you all the way you are,and as your parents ( it happens to the best of us) as long as they can stay friends everything will work out for the best. and i’m not church goer but i was always told god give only what we can handle nothing more. so girl you keep your head held high and always stick with your family.

your friend,

wanda spurlock

from huntington west virginia…………

120. Hulk Hogan rox !! says:

yeah. Go Hogans :) WOOHOOO!!!! hope he gets out of dis.

121. tweety says:

I love you and your family i watch your show every single day, you right we dont know Nick Hogan But what we know is that your brother is not showing no remorse ,no tear, no emotion and that sad.

122. Cory Wilcox says:

Hey Ijust want to know the truth? and what goes around comes around.

123. 3148429 says:

What a lovely day for a 3148429! SCK was here

124. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our neighborhood. Your site provided us with valuable information to help us get started|.You have done a marvellous job!

125. Melissa says:

This is a most useful contruitbion to the debate