Mimi’s Ex Sad, Shocked and Alone

mimi-05.jpg

We had no idea that Mariah Carey‘ was lugging around a secret boyfriend until early 2008, but perhaps we were just blinded by her butterfly rings and didn’t see him standing next to her. The mystery man is producer Mark Sudack, and he stuck by his emancipated gal pal for close to four years. He even worked on her recent hit album, E=MC2. So guess who was totally shocked by her whirlwind love affair and marriage with Nick Cannon? Yep, you guessed it. “He never thought she would go off and marry someone else,” a Sudack pal revealed to Us. “He’s heartbroken and shocked.”

So are we, Mark Sudack. So are we.

1. lawrence says:

I have always been trying to ask everthing about her as I could.
    People say she is a member of a celeb club
    *** We al t hy Ming le.c om ***
    I once was there and met my rich girlfriend.
    It’s a place to meet the rich and celebrities.

2. THE TRUTH says:

WHO GIVES A @(#) p.s YOU SNOZE YOU LOSE!!!! LOSER

3. jamel lawson says:

well i aint got much to say but i can do more for you in 1 night than nick can do in 643746 years and to nick i hate your show

4. Tamia says:

“MARIAH” i never heard you say something like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The song I like the best out of all your song I like”TOUCH MY BODY” beause The man in the background is so funny and when you was in the shower in the video you were taking of you clothes he was looking hard. I like what you had on when you two were outside the little skirt and the shirt.When will you make another song video?beause they are all cute and the people in the background go crazy over you.Some of my family like your music like my grandma.So” MARIAH” make another song video in like 2 months because your music is good out of all the music playes exact for “LIL WAYNE”(LOLLIPOP) that song is the best but anyway your music is the second best so like I said make another song with “LIL WAYNE” in it so it can the best song in history for me”MARIAH” oh ya like I said I never heard you say the in the history so when did u start saying those word?!!!!!!!!! Did you mother know you said those word because my mother would beat my butt for saying”YOU ALWAYS BEEN MY BABY…UNTIL NICK CANNON COMES ALONG. SUCKER!!!!!!!! My mother would beat my butt for saying stuff like that. Seen you got other messages to read I will leave you alone so you can the other messages “MARIAH CAREY” bye my second biggest HIP HOP in R&B.Wait I got one more qeustion just one “WHEN WILL YOU BE DOWN IN FORT.LAUDALE? ok that was my last question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Miss.Travion Adams says:

Mariah needs too stop doing her X like that she act Like NICK CANNON IS DENZEL well he’s not Nick isn’t hot he is Alone he needs someone to be with him and get LAYD He wants to get married do your own Reality show then Don’t mess up Mariah Career Yall not going too last!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. stomach fat says:

Used for time, rider you be at the cell phone number of a human being condition you cannot remember the fully last name, or probably you be supposed to get the street address prepared the use up of invert search, with keying in the number that’s likely to retrieve the results you need. It motivation report each those residing next to this address.

7. These companies commit majestic point in time and financial resources in compiling cellphone numbers in addition to collect substantial records by utilizing either personal or with the purpose of public sources, together with main cellular phone provider restricted databases.

8. Given that mobile phone numbers are private, people who call for to locate as of who is calling force need what time waste a service with the purpose of spirit produce the identity of the caller.