T.I. and Tiny Welcome New Baby!

ti_tiny.jpg

It’s baby time at T.I.‘s house! The rapper and his longtime lady love Tameka “Tiny” Cottle have welcomed a new son into the mix. The little guy’s name is Major and he arrive early this morning, clocking in at 7 pounds, 4 ounces and 21 inches long. This is the second child for the couple, who have a son named King together. Seeing as T.I.’s still stuck on house arrest, he should have no problem playing Mr. Mom for a while. If he can’t handle it, surely T.I.P. can!

1. Devastator Douglas says:

I heard the baby was born with a house arrest ankle brace. All kidding aside I hope T.I. chalks this arrest up as experience and comes back better than ever congrats.

2. trinity says:

ooohhh thats so cute king,and major okay nice ti and tiny jus showin luv to the happy couple and new born fam

3. Nia says:

Get your facts together. The baby weighed 5 pounds and T.I. is no loger on house arrest. Your lame attempt at being funny fell on deaf ears. LOSER!!!

4. Lbbock texas says:

TI and Ms.T Good luck with the new little baby boy and may god bless you all and i pray that all goes well for you.Also its time to get married you’ve done the 1st part and now it’s time to finish it up right.In GODS EYES and get married.GOOD LUCK GOD BLESS.

5. Kalena says:

I love TI and TI will always be my man Tiny believe that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. BABYGIRL says:

VH1 THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME SEEING FLAVOR OF LOVE CHARM SCHOOL REUNION AND IMY DUMB DVR DID NOT TAPE THE LAST ENDING OF IT SO I MISSED BOOTZ GOING OFF, WHEN WILL YOU AIR IT AGAINE AND CAN IT BE SOON. ALSO, IF IT’S NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK CAN YOU POST THE TIME AND THE DATE OF THE SHOWING OF IT ON YOUR WEB SITE SO I CAN MAKE SURE THAT I’M AT HOME TO SEE IT. PLEASE A LOYAL FAN OF VH1 THANKS BABYGIRL.

7. Dwayne says:

Congrats to TI and Tiny on the birth of their new son

8. Miss travion Adams says:

I miss T.I I love him too he is so Sexy I love hearing his music on the Radio They need to let him be Free he is A Rich man too I wish the best of luck too his wife Tiny I love her too What Happen to Xscape? Please make a COMEBACK with the oringal Xscape that i grew up on Jermaine DUPRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Nisha says:

Congratulations to ti & tiny. I hope everything works out for him and his family. And to all the haters thats writing negative s%$t dont hate because you afre just jealous!!!!!!!!

10. TREE says:

He is my favorite comedian. Yes, he is single now. I saw his profile on dating site —”W e a l t h y l o v I n g . c o m —-” last week. It is said he is in relationship with a young beautiful woman on that site now.

11. tholy26 says:

I love T.I. and I wish him the best, but ol’ girl needs to go. T.I. is so damn fine, and to be with her is right.

12. tee says:

ima so happy 4 u ti n tiny mean ima big fan of u 2 hope u be havin fun with da 6 lil ti’s

13. Taylor says:

ah thaz cute!

14. NUNU says:

THE BABIES NAME IS MARSHALL HARRIS NOT MAJOR THATS SO WRONG

15. davida mcduffie says:

I would like to SAY, that, that is so good for them too still be together in love and now they gotta get married!! Hope the baby brings them closer together cause hearing about the news was a surprise to me, but, I’ve found that baby’s daddy’s that love their baby’s momma’s tend to not put many other women before them because of that bond!!!

16. reem says:

omg i hate tiny i love T.I and she stole him from every1 i dunno why he likes her anyways she looks like a big i swear

17. Lady Boss says:

I would like to know if these two are really married. If so congrats!!!!! I wish the both of them well. If not, who are starting all of these rumors and why?

18. Ashley says:

Congrats to T.I. and Tiny on the new baby boy. I was a big fan of Xscape. I know she knows she has a fine man. Keep him on lock girl cuz you got a winner.

19. rina says:

wow i so happy that t.i’s finally gonna have a baby.

20. rina str8 outta onionlake one big rez lol says:

hahaha sorry bout that what i meant to say is im so happy 4 the both of em t.i u always gonna be my fave love ya muzik to the fullest.keep it up love ya movie 2 look so damn cute.

21. rina str8 outta onionlake one big rez lol says:

hahaha sorry bout that what i meant to say is im so happy 4 the both of em t.i u always gonna be my fave love ya muzik to the fullest.keep it up love ya movie 2 look so damn cute…..

Love ya t.i peace owt cutie Love ya so much

22. eighty88eight str8 4m onionlake one big rez lol says:

damn t.i so cute love ya muzik love ya style love u better than anything.keep it up oh yeah i’m happy 4 you that’s one lucky gurl.

Love ya t.i congrats 2 both of ya!!! Names rina me love u long tyme lol

peace owt………………………

23. Lanee says:

Congrats TIP nd Tiny having baby Major. Contiuned with the music dat new album will b on my Xmas list 4 sure. Take care nd make sure the baby have watever he likes. Luv ya

24. kiera says:

it is me again ti i read that u r gettin n trouble wit tiny . p ay your child support

25. Sheiba says:

Kiera mind your own busy. Congrads you guys I wish you the best.

26. britney chafton says:

congrats on lil major .i bet u he looks cutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just like his daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!………
    i hope you have with that new baby????????????????
    AISO I WISH YOU AND THE FAMILY THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. Chloe says:

OMGGGG!!!!!!! Congrats on the new baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish u guys the best of luck on the little guy.
    T.I you rock, you’ll be a great daddy

28. Quintessa says:

da iz so sweet good luck with lil tip #6

29. Quintessa says:

da iz so sweet good luck with lil tip #6 u r going 2 be a great daddy i wish u was my daddy

30. Candice says:

Cant say i am happy for tha ^(!*^)@+@)+!_((&! she took my man. and ruint my life foe real. He should get so much more.

31. Candice says:

Well Baby I am happy foe you. But if only you was my babys daddy. I would do anything that you ask and so much more!

32. Candice says:

I love you TI call me anytime

33. Crystal Lynn says:

TI I bet your babies are adorable and they probably are going to have a great life…… Good for you and Congratulations

34. **Nichelle** says:

|well ii love yew| thx 4 da video shoot
    | around my way|
    cuz all my haterz was still scared 2 get at me but yew kno
    im stil me babez <3
    and yew need 2 let Tiny ugly self go!!!

35. Shatta says:

I think Tiny looks like ghetto trash, why cant she dress and look good on TI’s arm like Beyonce or Janet does on their man arm

36. nika mendenhall says:

yall look so cute together i can imagine how the little men look keep doing yall thing!!!!!!!!!1

37. Stephanie B. says:

I’m glad that T.I. could cherish this time with his family. Hey, God works in mysrerious ways. It might be bad that he’s on house arrest. Now he could spend time with his family.

38. courtnee says:

OMG I LOVE YOU T.I. AND I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT OR HOW MANY KIDS YOU HAVE JUSS BE YOU AND KEEP MAKING NUMBER 1 HITS.

39. courtnee says:

T.I JUST KEEP DOING YOU AND FUCC WHAT A HATER GOTTA SAY CUZ !#)~%)&*@~%(($&%^ ES ALWAYS GONE HATE OFF OF YOU. ANYWAYS ONEC AGAIN I AM YOU #1 FAN TO THE UP MOST, GO EVERY ALBUM THAT YOU EVER MADE. LOVE MUCH,

40. Darlene says:

its sad T.I. has to go to jail but when u do wrong u have to pay the price.. he will be good in jail.. my ? is what the hell is he doing with tiny??? sorry but she looks like trash… He can do betta, but if he likes it i luv it…

41. chekeema says:

hi ti my sister is in love with u an when somebody say that they like u she say ummmmmmmmmmmmmm u better get off my man tiny already no wats up but she b jus playin doe but all of yo children looks only like tiny not u wats up wit dat man but we still love u an we r goin 2 still love wen u get out of jail…lol

42. Linda Gonzalez says:

hello T.I i love your show,your song to keep your head up and do your time and come out a better man.to your wife,kids too,or i will kick your but love always your one fan……………….tell your wife everthings is going to be okay i will pray for your family okay………………………

43. SARAH says:

if the baby was t.i’s own better for u ting

44. annettemacon says:

I love you Both!

45. Renee says:

Congrats on your 2nd child together, my husband and I have been watching your show and I think you have been handling things very well from what we see, I am only expressing this because you have a lot more to deal with because of your fame, but we all deal with feelings of losing someone we love whether its them leaving earth or going away and I have an incredible husband and I could never want to experience what you are going thru, you are very strong, humble and very beautiful as well I see you have a beautiful heart. I see that because of the family you have and I have that too. Keep strong for you, the kids and for tip.
    Sincerely Renee & Mac
    from Los Angeles

46. Nafateal says:

Hey Tiny I love you Toya’s show. I herd about T.I how are you doin with that I hope u r ok!! Me and my cosin we said thet u got some pretty kids but who we like tha most is KING. He is a hansom little boy with long pretty hair. I just wanted talk to u 4 the 1 time ever tell king i said hi and to prove i talked to mention my name on 1 of ur shows.

love ,
    Nafateal

47. DO says:

WHY DO YOU CHEAT ON HER, AND WHY DIS YALL MAKE ANIMALS INTO YALL SELF AND BRING A BABY HERE AND T.I. WHY ARE YOU A ROBOT YOU AGREE WITH ANYTHING SOMEONE SAY/ EVEN IF SOMEONE SAY YOUR WIFE’S %~+*~@~$(_#&!$& STINK YOU’LL AGREE

48. lis smith says:

I’ve watched yall n i honestly,really have love 4 ya. I’ve had violence w/guys,i’ve held racial prejudice. Tiny,ur a class act,mama. T.I. (P),i know wat it is 2 b wrong. Thank u 4 recovering & stay’n around 4 us..ur fans. Thank u again..i’m a 35-yr-old from Hatfield,AR, who hasnt a clue abt street life. Even tho i lived my adult life n meth scene,stil cat relate entirely. Prob never. But ur music makes me feel enuff 2 have luv 4 yall..lol. Tiny,wish yall’d stayed on another season!~Lis

49. F smith says:

Good Day Ladies,
    Just wanted to say congradulations on the show. I watch the show big fan. I am glad to see something that’s not based around the men that was and are in your lives.

I really commend U Toya for moving on with your life and able to be yourself. I feel your pain in a lot of ways like when I was growing up. I went through the same things in so many ways and now that I am older I agree with wat You are doing with yourself and your family.

P.S You should do your own reality family show.

50. MIA says:

OH YEAH YALL I LIKE YOUR SHOWS AND THE omg TELL YOUR DAUGHER {TOYA} THAT I SAID I LIKE HER STLES AND HER ACT LOL!!!!!!!!TELL HER TO CHECK ME OUT ON MYSPACE

51. Jenna says:

ewww Tiny looks like a pig!!Nose job

52. Ronnequia says:

hi Tiny you look really good I watch every show you are a good person please call me my number is 566 -0652

53. meee says:

he dont deserve her she look like pigggggggg.ti is z cutest guy in z world other child????????no

54. nika says:

I think yall look good and tiny is very strong women and i understand why she does it all good luck.

55. blog.vh1.com says:

Ti and tiny welcome new baby.. May I repost it? :)

56. blog.vh1.com says:

Ti and tiny welcome new baby.. I like it :)