The Celebreality Interview – Black

fofltres_black_intervu.jpg

Below, Flav’s most recent one who got away opens up about chemistry vs. connection, staying as drama-free as possible, those nagging rumors about her and Terrell Owens and coping with reality-show loss.

How was your time on the show?

I had a good experience. It was a little stressful being in the house with that many females that were fighting over the same guy, but overall I learned a lot. Flav is amazing, and so getting to know him was worth it.

You were the only new girl to really assimilate with the “old girls.” Why do you think that was?

I gave everyone a chance and didn’t come in judging anyone. I kinda got a feel for each of the girls’ personalities. I wasn’t fake or trying to act a certain way. I was just me and I think that they saw that I was real.

You didn’t clash with anyone until you did with Sinceer in France. Do you think that was just a matter of inevitability as the number of girls decreased?

I think so. I think all along, her strategy was to make the other girls look bad in any way possible. When it came down to it being between me and her, she did whatever she could to make me look bad. She knew I wasn’t questioning her about where she slept. It was a joke. We all knew where she’d gone the night before. She tried to twist it to Flav to make it seem like I was asking her personal questions. That was on top of her trying to say that I was falling for him to fast and that I was crazy and psycho and he should watch out for me. She tried to use that against me and manipulate the situation, so of course I was going to stick up for myself and tell her what I thought.

I thought it was unfair of Flav to get mad at you for asking that question, even if it wasn’t a joke. In a group-dating situation, it seems that one person’s business is everyone’s business.

I tried to explain myself, but he wasn’t trying to hear it, which was a little unfair. He said when my ex came, he thought my ex was full of s***, so for him to go off what Sinceer said hurt me a little. But we knew what we were getting into when we came here. We knew he was going to be making connections with other girls. It wasn’t that I was jealous. I had nothing to be jealous of with Sinceer.

Do you resent her now?

I could care less. I feel like she’s beneath me and I wouldn’t step down to her level to argue with her.

What did you think of Flav saying that his decision came down to chemistry versus connection?

Thing 2 had been in the house a lot longer than me. She’d been in the house since Day 1 and I always said that I wish I could have come in from Day 1, because then I would have had the opportunity to make those connections with him. Me and Flav, we did make a lot of connections. A lot of it was off-camera, because I’m kind of camera-shy. A lot of what we shared didn’t really come through on the show because a lot of it was off-camera. I feel like if I’d been there from Day 1, I would have been more comfortable. Maybe I would have had a better opportunity.

You seemed really sad after you were eliminated.

First I was kinda mad, then I was kinda sad, but after I thought about it for a while, I really was upset. I cried on the flight home. I really, really liked Flav a lot. And I never expected to come on the show and start feeling him like that. I said from the beginning that I was a fan of the show and I wanted to meet him because I thought he was an intriguing person. At the most, I thought he’d be someone fun to kick it with. I didn’t know that I was going to end up falling for him and having that chemistry with him. I’m the kind of person who’s guarded with my feelings. Even at the final elimination, when we had to talk, I felt on the spot and none of my words came out right. Nothing I said really made any sense. It was awful, but after it sunk in, there were so many things that I wish I had said. So yeah, I was hurt by the situation, but I’m doing better now.

Did it take you a while to get over?

It did! I tried to get in touch with Flav, but I could never get a hold of him.

What was it about Flav that you were so into? Did you find him physically attractive?

Yeah. Everyone asks, “How can you be into him?” But to me, it’s not about the way someone looks, it’s about how they make me feel. Being with him, I felt ways that I haven’t felt with anyone else. He’s very special to me and just spending time with him and talking to him one-on-one, just the things we’d talk about…he was able to tell me things about myself that no one else had. He really could see into me as a person, and I saw into him and I loved what I saw. He’s very, very smart. Very intuitive. He has a lot of wisdom. He makes me laugh and he’s very romantic, but at the same time, he knows how to take the lead. He’s great.

Do you think you were portrayed fairly?

I know I have a lot more personality than what showed. There were a couple of things that were cut and edited that I wasn’t happy with, like when they asked about my ethnicity and they made it look like I didn’t know if I was white or Hispanic. I also think that people forget that I didn’t ask to be called “Black.” I wanted to be called “Blue,” but Flav named me after the color of my dress. It had nothing to do with how I act or the way I talk or anything dealing with skin color or ethnicity.

Even before you were on the show, there was a spoiler online saying that you won. What did you make of that?

I have no idea. I didn’t even tell anyone the outcome. I don’t know how that came about, but I just kinda laughed about it.

There were also rumors about you and Terrell Owens. Were those pictures at the airport really you?

No, no. They weren’t me. But there were shots of us posted at New Year’s, and that was us. We used to go out back in the day, way before the show. Terrell knows I did the show and we’ve laughed about it.

What’s next for you?

I’m doing a lot of parties and I just shot Smooth. I did a Hype Williams video for Lloyd and Lil’ Wayne’s “Girls All Around the World.” Hype is amazing so he had us in silver body paint like robots. I did The Foxhole with Jamie Foxx, which was fun. I did a shoot for an Xbox video game, too. And I got a couple of things coming up that should be out by the end of this year.

Any regrets?

My only regret is not opening up to Flav more. It’s such a short time you have on the show and with me it takes a while to get comfortable around someone especially on camera, it’s kind of a difficult situation. It’s not like normally when you kick it with someone.

Any resentment for Thing 2?

No. She’s a good girl, and I know she was really feeling Flav, so I can’t hate her for that.

Do you think it’ll last between Flav and Thing 2?

I don’t know. I wish Flav the best, and if she’s what makes him happy, then I hope it works out for him. But if not, I’m still here.

Keep up with Black via her FlavorOfLoveWorld.com profile and her MySpace.

1. Bev H says:

Sorry Black my vote was for you, Thing 2 needs to got to the denist

2. Josie says:

Dude – PLEASE don’t try to get in touch w/ flav anymore. You know better girl – don’t be silly.

3. henry t says:

black you are really hot i wish you and fav could have hook up .please send me a hot photo of to my e-mail tucker_057@yahoo.com keep your head up

4. john boyce3 says:

i an kinda big an i need a girl that knows how to control me an work her body i dont care if ur a physcotiiic _~)*^ but when i tell u to suck my _(`+ u better do it

5. dalenni says:

im so mad that he didnt pick u but im hot an rich 2 u can call me if ur feeling lonley if have a couch if ur interested in doing the nasty my num is 718 latino. i heard that yuor a crazy ^~!%)@+#%`(@+^!_@$ an i want u to suck my click

6. Dwayne says:

Black is da bomb!

7. kEISHAV says:

I MUST SAY YOU WENT OUT WITH STYLE YOU WASN’T CRYING OR @ LEAST THEY DIDNT SHOW IT, AND FOR YOU TRYING TO CONTACT FLAV FOR WHAT HE MADE HIS CHOICE YOU LOST. I DO BELIEVE YOU WENT ON FO2 FOR FAME AND THATS THAT YOUR LOKE A WANNA BE HOOPS, JUST MOVE ON FLAV GOT HIS GIRL…THING 2 BABY

8. maniac red says:

Black why did you even go on the show you know that you would never be interested in a man like Flavor Flav. The only way he could connect with you is physically you have nothing in common. Go back to your stalker life and have fun with your minute of fame.

9. Gi Gi says:

She seemed alright but we all know these girls go on for exposure. she got the exposure she needed and now she’s doing things with herself. Anyways goodluck to thing 2 and flave, so glad u made the right choice, best wishes.

10. Chris Coleman says:

Black, it was heartbreaking to see you go. Although Flav was feeling thing 2, I also felt like he was really feeling you. If he didn’t bring back thing 2, you definitely would have won it hands down. However, we know how things go sometimes. You have a bright future ahead of you, and I wish you the best of health, success, and love. Hope to see you again soon. God bless you, love,

11. chantee says:

hi black i am a fan of yours i think that you are a beautiful woman dont stress flav live goes on you will find a good man some day best of luck to you girl keep youre head up

12. OMG says:

You are WAY too good looking for that slimy fool. He and Thing 2 are made for each other. 2 ugly people 2 slimy people and 2 people with BAD teeth. YOUR way too good for that.

13. mylexia says:

hey i think that flav was wrong for not giving black a chance to talk and sinceer is nothing but a b**** she need to be put in her place….she want step to anyone but tlk all that nose….big head azz….

but that flav congralation thing 2 u won……………….

14. mylexiab says:

black u a pretty girl why would u go with a dude like him now u was very stupid for dat……..
    stop trying to get in touch with him he really dont wanna talk….
    oh and if i was u i would beat dat b**** sinceer up(back staper)…………
    keep doing you

keep yo head up (we still love u)

15. Dejanee graham says:

i believe black never wanted flav. i was rooting for thing 2 the whole time. black just wanted her fame cause come on look at flav i know damn well u didn’t want him. u wanted that bread. thing 2 and flav go good together.

16. shawn says:

Even though Seezinz said she’s cool with you and everything. I just think it was LOW of you to stoop to Sinceer’s standards. I kinda liked you until you did the very thing, you were accusing Sinceer of being. Oh well, I guess in the end you sold out for nothing!!

17. Debbie says:

Hey Black, aka Candace,

Keep your head up girl, you have the whole world ahead of you, and you will meet a man who will love you for you! You are a beutiful woman with a whole lot to offer! It WILL HAPPEN!

Luv ya and peace,

viewer

18. sonya says:

I really didn’t like the way you lied on Seezing and got her eliminated, you were mad at Sinceer but i think you were scared of sinceer, so when seezing was on her hour date sinceer had you follow her lead and do her work for her and you went and told Flav that lie, Nobody really knew anything about you, we never saw your family, you were too quiet. You never really fought for Flav. If you dated Terrell Owens back in the day, then maybe you can pull Vince Young, or Pacman But hey there is a male dancer from Kentucky nam Jazz and he is fine, but it looks like you got ur hands full u only was on Flav’s show for a short while, now you doing parties, videos etc… What was you real Motive?

19. pinky lopez says:

i think you (black) as beautifull young lady with a child deserve much better than flav even if you are crazy lol he is to old and he s been with to much women he is not a good role model for your son
    ps:you to pretty to be competing for a man

20. bri says:

ha ha…you lost!….

21. (myshotizwet) says:

black, u cool and all but u weren’t really there for flav, and u accomplished what u were there for, (videos, photo shoots) i aint mad at ya, u gettin paid and ur kid shouldn’t have to worry bout nutn!!!

22. Orlandria says:

thats wats up….i think ya was real from ta start…i just think thing 2 was the one fa him.

23. 100%REAL says:

SORRY U DIDN’T GET PICKED BUT THING 2 DID YO )!~

24. TEXAZZ B. says:

Candace a.k.a. Black is very attractive, even without make-up. For the record, that is how one can see a truly attractive person. No make-up!!!!! I have to say that the majority of the participants are in search for mo’ fame, mo’ money, mo’ T.V. time. Good for her. Good 4U Candace!!!! You did look desparate tho’, when you become a “RAT” with “SEEZINS.” Oh well, y’all got what y’all wanted. I have to ponder tho’…..T.O., Flavor Flav. Gull, you really are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY LOVA, huh!!! I would also like to ask my fellow bloggers out there,…. PULEEZE LEARN HOW TO SPELL, PULEEZE PROOFREAD YO’ S#&T B4U POST IT!!!!! NOTE 2D SLIMY SLEEZOS WHO WANTED BLACK 2 DO THINGS 2U THAT GENERALLY COST A FEE…..GET A REAL WOMAN AND PAY-UP PERVIES!!!!!!!!

25. asia7077 says:

the preview for the reunion show flavor askes someone to marry him and it said it’s not who we think anyone have a clue to whom it might be????

26. TRACEY says:

First off why are people on her asking this women to suck there (you know what) ? Why? that makes no sense at all, then you want her to suck you off but can’t spell or make a complete sentence what type of hoop-la is that. Suck your own sack if its long enough which i doubt it is. Black you did good girl, the thing i liked most about you was you were never in any of the drama and that was cool you dont find too many girls that’s never in no drama keep ya head up ma and stay cool man. keep your cool demenor don’t let no one change you . Forget these rude little boys and girls on this damn blog

27. deedee says:

i believe the reason black could not get any of her family to come to the show is because they are racist i believe seezin is a lier she said just what black told flav she said and i believe sinceer should have won she only tried to win flavs heart she turned on thing2 after hearing what thing2 mom said about staying away from sinceer.thing2 mom did not want her daughter with sinceer.

28. lewis jackson says:

why the hell did you pick that ugly black crackhead you shold have chose black thing 2 looks like a thing and i am black myself but she is busted you could have had something wit black.flav i have one question do you like hoodrats thats what she is and looks like or a jumpoff something to have sex wit in the dark cause i wouldnt want 2 see her naked i would die hopefully you will stop choosin from the bottom of the barrel or in cousins its case under it.

29. Portia Allen says:

Calling All Fans and Friends of Fred “Rerun” Berry!
    Hello everyone, my name is Portia Allen and I am the daughter of Fred “Rerun” Berry. I am calling all of his fans and friends to discuss ways to help me embark on the biggest project of my life. This year is the 5th year since his death and it is my dream to put together a televisied tribute of his life and career. I would like to honor him in a way that the world can see who he really was and how much I loved him. I am in need of the right advice and connections to make this dream come true. Any advice, comments or connections that anyone has to help me accomplish this goal would be greatly apprecated. Also if anyone has any funny stories about my father I would love to hear about them. If anyone knows anyone that could help me, have them contact me by email at tinakeeton@comcast.net or http://www.myspace.com/portiachuck

30. NOISEY says:

portia allen the one with the blog below mine your a junky i bet and you got pimples…. but any way flav this for you y you pick her ugly gap in the teeth looking monkey +)~ oh and you lied to us said delicious LEFT YOU NO SHE DIDNT SHE SAID SHE STARTED TO LOOSE FEELING FOR YOU THATS WHAT SHE SAID AND THAT’S WHY SHE LEFT YOU LIAR….HAVE AGOOD LIFE WITH YOUR CHOICE AND I HOPE YOU KEEP HER GOOD LUCK BUT YOU GONE BE SLEEPING WITH HER SISTER AFTER A WHILE SOOOOO KEP IT PIMPING NASTY

31. Allieb says:

Black is a very pretty lady and Flav didn’t deserve her anyway. Black is still a winner no matter who
    Flav chose. She didn’t start at the begining but was one of the two remaining. I think Flav and Thing 2 makes a wonderful couple looks wise anywayFlav really pick someone more capatable with him in looks. It want last watch and see.

32. brooklynn says:

hey black good luck wit everything, i dont think it would ave worked wit u and flav anyway ur 2 young and pretty. Dont nobody want his dusty wrinkled up balls!

33. LATOYA says:

I THINK FLAV AND THING 2 MAKES A GREAT COUPLE BECAUSE THEY BOTH HAVE MANY THINGS IN COMMON.THE ONLY THING THAT I THINK THAT THING 2 SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT IS FLAV TRYING TO GET WITH HER TWIN SISTER (THING 1).IF THING 2 AND FLAV MAKE IT AND END UP TOGETHER IN THE NEAR FUTURE SHE WOULD HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE THOUGHT OF KNOWING THAT FLAV HAD A THING FOR HER SISTER.ON THE OTHER HAND SHE WOULDN’T HAVE ANYTHING ELSE/ANYONE ELSE TO WORRY ABOUT BECAUSE IF SOMEONE ELSE TRIES TO GET WITH HIM,ITS JUST FOR HIS MONEY.BESIDES HE DIDN’T GO ALL THE WAY THROUGH ALL THREE SEASONS TO BE A SUGAR DADDY TO OTHER FEMALES(LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) AT LEAST I HOPE NOT.TO BE HONEST I THINK THAT HE KNEW HE WASN’T GOING TO FIND LOVE FROM THE BEGINNING,HE JUST WANTED A BUNCH OF FEMALES FIGHTING OVER HIM.AND TO GET WHAT HE WANTED OUT OF THEM AND DISMISS THEM LIKE HE DID.IF HE DON’T FIND LOVE WITH THING 2 HE’S NOT GOING TO FIND IT SORRY TO SAY.THERE’S NO USE!!!!!!! BUT TO LEAVE THIS OFF ON A GOOD NOTE I HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT FOR THE BEST.PEACE OUT!!!!!!!

34. LATOYA says:

PEOPLE SAY THAT SOME GIRLS ARE ON THE SHOW FOR THE FAME,THE GLITZ AND THE GLAMOUR.I SAY THAT THEY DESERVE SOMETHING OUT OF THE SITUATION FOR GOING THROUGH WHAT THEY WENT THROUGH AS FAR AS THE FIGHTING AND THE ATTITUDES. DOING EXTRA STUFF TO GET HIS ATTENTION AND HE DON’T EVEN CARE UNLESS THEY ARE GIVING UP SOME BOOTY OR BRAIN.IF IT’S NOT THAT HE DON’T CARE.THEN WHEN SOME BODY DO HIM WRONG HE BE LOOKING ALL STUPID AND READY TO INVESTIGATE.ALL I GOT TO SAY IS THAT IF THE PERSON HE IS ASKING TO MARRY HIM IS THING 2,THEN SHE REALLY BETTER THINK ABOUT WHAT SHE’S DOING.PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. LATOYA says:

AS FAR AS YOU BLACK,I THINK THAT’S WRONG WHAT FLAV DID WHEN HE TOLD YOU HE WOULD TAKE IN YOUR KID AS IF IT WERE HIS OWN IF HE KNOW HE WAS GONE ELIMINATE YOU.HE SHOULD HAVE LET IT BEEN A SUPRISE IF HE WOULD HAVE PICKED YOU BECAUSE I NOTICED THAT WHEN HE TOLD YOU THAT HE TOUCHED YOUR HEART.I THINK THAT YOU HAVE ALOT OF POTENTIAL AND YOU DON’T NEED A MAN TO MAKE IT.EVENTHOUGH I KNOW THE FEELING WOULD BE NICE.KEEP DOING YOU AND SOMEONE WILL RECOGNIZE YOU IT’S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. Nikia says:

I Love this T.V. show.

37. Black-Beauty says:

Black/Candance: I think what you did to Seezinz was pretty shady and low down. You know what goes around comes around.

Asia7077: The preview show, showed Flav proposing to someone, but did not show who he was proposing to. Here’s some food for thought: When FOL-2 aired Flav had 6 children. At the end of the reunion show, Flav and Delicious were professing their love, or care for each other. However, according to Delicious, her attempts to contact Flav after the reunion show, were unsuccessful Delicious stated that Flav changed his telephone number and did not give her his new number. When FOL-3 aired. Flav had 7 children, and I don’t think the 7th child was with Delicious. It is, therefore, my educated quess that Flav is proposing to the mother of his 7th child. I do not believe he is proposing to Thing-3. Fellow bloggers, What do all of you think?

38. shawty wild says:

everyone below have there own opinions, but I think that Flav made the right choice and that was picking the one whom he was feeling the most. To be honest now, if any of you could have been Flav and had black’s ex to come to the house and tell you that she was a stalker, then joking or no joking she ask the other girls in the house about there whereabouts and questioned you about what you were doing with that girl and did you have a good time, then of course you would be wondering about her too. I hate when people talk about T2 because of the way that she looks, you can’t hate her for that, there must be something good about her if he picked her. That shows that just when you think there’s not enough on the outside, there’s so much in the inside. Yeah black is gorgeous, but that doesnt mean that every guy is going to fall for that so sweet, innocent, pretty girl look. T2 is a pretty girl, she really is. No matter what anyone says about her she is so cute. Then some say why he didnt stay with Delicious, to be honest, she did leave him. She left him for her own damn jeans(D-CUT). so those of you who don’t know what your talking about then please keep quit. Most of the women that were on that show just needed that extra boost to fame and most of them got it. Come on now black say she used to date Terrell Owens, of course that would only make you think that she was a star searcher. But then again though Flav shouldn’t judge them that way either, becuase flav used to be $#`+ ed up in the days, he used to be on drugs real bad and he was in and out of jail all the time, but neither of the females complained about that and said that they wanted nothing to do with felons and other $_!_ so that $_!_ is crazy as hell. He just chose the one who HE THOUGHT was the one for him, not who the VIEWERS thought was best for him.

39. Maria says:

Hey I think that flav asking someone to marry him was crazy because when they announce it on tv they said it is not who we think it is that he proposing to. What you guys think?

40. Chris says:

black will you marry me please i look 100 times better than flava flav

41. christina Jimenez says:

hey girl,
    you were really pretty on there and you were doing your thing. keep it real and i hope you find the right one.
    love,
    christina jimenez

42. ROse says:

She is pretty. I got a brother who said he saw you on a celebrity and millionaire dating site called ?wealthymingle.com?. Is that you?

43. AndreaElias says:

Girl you are hot and you seem like a well grounded lady-you need to be on t.v!. Who cares if you dated a football player I know a handful of women whos dated basketball players or football players-it doesn’t mean youre money hungrey. Keep on looking good you deserve a guy who isn’t going to keep changing his mind and knows what he wants-in real life.

44. crystal says:

FLAV IS UGLY AS HELL I MEAN OLD AND UGLY AND A HOE CHASER WHY YALL B KISSING HIS UGLY ~~% LIKE HES REALLY KISSABLE IT LOOKS LIKE YALL ARE BEING MOLESTED BY SOME OLD ~~% PERVERT MAN HES ONE UGLY !)`@@ HE LOOKS LIKE A STRUCK MATCH AND YALL FIGHTING OVER HIS ~~% COME ON MAN AND SINCERE IS JUST AS UGLY I HATE HER ^^@~ ING GUTS DUDE I WISH I WAS ON THE SHOW JUST TO BEAT HER UGLY ~~% SHE WOULD HAVE HAD ONE CHANCE TO GET IN MA FACE LIKE SHE KEPT DOING SEASONS SCARY ~~% AND I WOUD HAVE BEAT THAT *%&_@ RIGHT IN HER BIG ~~% FIVE HEAD OLE UGLY ~~% BIG HEADED !)*_ SUCKING ~~% *%&_@ I WOULD HAVE BEEN THE NEXT SAFARI CAUSE I WOULD HAVE KILLED THAT HOE THE 1ST DAY YA DIG?…………

45. brittanty says:

this message is for flavor of love his show stinks i hate it it is so stuipd an flavor of love is so ugly i don’t understand how anybody would want to date him he is so stuip i don’t understand how all these girls would want to date him

46. tom says:

all ya’ll @~__ in haters mad because a black man is in a good position and ya’ll aint, its not about looks only ~^~&$ es

47. Romel says:

Black what’s up, I love your smile and want to know about you.

48. lmar says:

Flav asked New York to marry him and she said yes!

49. JR Lobinsky says:

I honestly think that Black was the one for Flav and not Thing 2. Black is hot and I’m surprise that she did not win because she need to have a connection with Flav. Best of luck to you Black.

50. TC says:

I wanted Black to win, but in the end I am so glad she didn’t…she is way too good for that nappy headed, nasty, crusty crack head. He would of only slowed her down…she is on her way up and he is on his way out…Flav only done this show to raise his popularity..and he actually thinks people love him to death…people are laughing at him…he’s stupid.

51. Lisa says:

Hey does anyone know who Flav asked to marry him on the reunion?? I heard it’s not Thing 2 and I know it’s not NY….he wouldn’t even return her calls a while back…and she is still with TM.

52. Lisa says:

Hey did you all notice on the preview for the reunion…Sinceer tried to get a lace front to cover up the 10 head of hers…it’s hilarious looking. She was crying over Flav…oh wah! She is one dumb biotch and should worry about her kids and go to rehab for her alcohol problem. She made an a$$ out of herself on the show..and she knows that even FLAV, as nasty as he is, don’t want her broke, ugly, washed up, wrinkled, alcoholic self. She was whack from the 1 st show and anyone who is that negative, is truly a miserable person and it shows that she would do anything to get to where she’s trying to go…she’s worthless.

53. Tina says:

TO SHAWTY WILD….you don’t know what you are talking about…VH1 interviewed Deelicious on their show “WHERE ARE THEY NOW….REALITY STARS” She told the truth…he dumped her, he had someone else knocked up and was gonna try and make it work with her. You need to get your facts straight…I have saw other interviews with D and she is and was truly upset with Flav for breaking her heart..she really wanted it to work. And another thing…everyone knows how ex’s are…Black’s ex came into that house to make her look bad…what about T2′s ex….he said she was their for Flav’s money and exposure..now how does that make her look?
    TO BLACK BEAUTY-Deelicious said that Flav told her that after FOL2 aired, he had someone pregnant and following the reunion, he decided to stay and try and make it work, which it didn’t. Deelicious said she was at FLav’s Roast and that she was going to try and talk to him, but she ran into baby #7′s momma and after their run it, she said that her and FLav would never be friends.
    I don’t have any idea who he asked to marry him, but apparently it’s not T2 and there is no way it’s NY. She has been out of the picture for a longggg time.

54. TC says:

I just saw the video of T2 and her ex old man…and they were with a bunch of the girls from FOL3…T2 and him are engaged…the video is on http://www.bourgy.com
    Check it out!

55. Michele says:

What I’ve learned from these reality shows:
    1. It’s reality similar to The Partridge Family
    2. The stars of the show viewed this as a pretty fun job
    3. The contestants seemed mostly sad
    4. I did my first ever “blogging” – have to start somewhere
    5. I did this at a specific point in my life… where I hope to never be again. Ever.
    6. The word “love” should be changed to “sex” in all Fantastic Five shows
    7. I doubt any winner at-the-time would find themselves in a winning position – - 6 lonely mos later
    8. It’s a fine time to be wearing a clock around your neck… at age 49! Too Late!
    9. Ambre Something sometimes doesn’t wear underwear!
    10. Bret neverrrr does – handy to know in case I ever meet him…he likes to shake hands with his…

I hope to Gosh that whoever Flav is proposin’ to is the mamma of at least ONE of his brood. Maybe he’s given up on all 65 ‘girls’ and is proposing to the announcer gal. She’s cute and hasn’t had a nightcap with him either, yet, that we know of.

Good for T2 that she got with a man more like who she’s attracted to – big, and one that’s not 30 years her senior and with 7 children. SEVEN!!!!! Flav’s momma is, um, proud of him? I wonder how many of his kids will get to see Paris? Well, all of them if they watch VH1 re-runs.

56. Yolanda says:

Black, It was good that you stood up to Sinceer after she tried to twist your words to Flav about her whereabouts from the night before in France. But why did you do Seezinz dirty like that? Seezinz was one of the classiest girls on the show as well as you. what’s so funny was you jumped on Sinceer and Thing 2′s bandwagon by spilling the beans on Tree being on other tv shows which got her eliminated. Don’t you think that they will at some point turn the tables on you? Yes, you were on the last two girls standing, but you need to be careful of who you tell on the next time because what goes around, comes back around ten fold.

57. jacob says:

did you like any of the girls

58. jerry says:

am not to happy

59. Black-Beauty says:

Well , the Fol-3 reunion show aired yesterday, Monday night @ 8:00 pm (my time). And, according to my educated quess, Flav did propose to the mother of his seventh child. By the way Thing -2 acted, I don’t think she knew Flav was going to disc her, and propose to his baby’s mama on the reunion show. I think Flav handled that situation very unprofessional. But, you know you have to consider the source. What do you expect from an individual that only did the reality shows for money and additional exposure, and definitely not for love.

60. TC says:

To Black-Beauty….Thing 2 didn’t care..she’s engaged to her ex that came on the show…go to http://www.bourgy.com and you will see.

61. Mr. Divicious says:

BLACK WAS THE FINEST ONE IN THE HOUSE NO DOUBT BUT IN THE END FLAV FOLLOWED HIS HEART NOT HIS DICK SO ANY GUY WHO GETS WIT BLACK IS A LUCKY MAN AND DATS REAL

62. you`ll says:

say what

63. Jacqueline says:

I think you are a good person and was real and not fake like the others on that show. Keep your head up and move on to bigger and better things. It does not seem like you lost anything, if anything flavor flav is confused and needs to get a life.

64. In favor of in our day’s complex intelligent society persona equipped to hit upon a name by ct of cell phone number is complete achievable using no more companies which in turn enable everyday men in addition to women at what time get something invalidate mobile phone queries.

65. Consequently all moment in time a mysterious unknown telephone number bothers part or else almost certainly all of your loved ones, only further try as soon as locate the phone call particulars along with the aid of a invert cellphone search service.

66. This certainly can be there applied as the cell phone number and a residential number.