Nick Cannon is Whipped

nick-cannon-mimi.jpg

Mr. Mariah Carey was busy rubbing shoulders with the likes of Quincy Jones and Diddy at the celeb-packed party at Foxwoods last week, when his wifey called him up making demands. Mimi was at a photoshoot for Elle magazine, and wanted her man there to watch her “work.” Nick was summoned to the shoot and stayed with his sugar-mama until the shoot wrapped at 5:3o AM. Not the best way to spend your night, but it could have been worse – Mariah’s assistant was also around with a blender in hand, constantly making protein shakes for her boss. Divas do it right, natch! [NYP]

1. woopaul says:

Have u guys heard that he ever appeared on the hot hook-up club M E E T R I C H. C O M for wealthy singles/celebs? That sounds amazing, I know. But there are a few hot photos of his there and quite a few hot girls are found in his circle there. I did try to send him a wink there. lol

2. Kissable Kitten says:

Nick Cannon has always rubbed shoulders with the likes of Diddy and Quincy Jones. He’s no federline. Nick Cannon is worth about 20 million a year. Has made movies (that were definitely more successful than Mariah’s Glitter), and produced a show. The boy is a star in his own right, not as big as her, but it’s irritating that people act like he’s a scrub. How else could he have bought selita a 2 million dollar ring?

3. Me says:

So Nick is whipped, Cmon look at that boy he’s still fine hunny and he earns more than me a year so why would he care, He’s rich for petes sake!!

4. FanCPanz says:

I bet she farts alot.

5. meathead says:

Woopaul you idiot!!!

6. Speed Limit says:

Who gives a damn?

Speed Limit

“The empty half of the glass is always at the top”

7. THE TRUTH says:

HA HA HA HA HA

P.S HA HA HA

8. CHASE says:

TOM BRADY IS GISSELLE’S ERRAND BOY AND SHE MAKES MORE MONEY THAN HIM NOBODY’S CALLING HIM A SCRUB, SO WHY IS NICK A SCRUB?! HES NOT PPL JUST DONT HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY. BUT HE DARN SURE WASNT BROKE WHN SHE GOT HIM AND I BET BEING THE DIVA THT SHE IS SHE IS PROBALLY NO DEFIANTELY BUYIN HIS CLOTHES CAR ETC BECAUSE SHE WANTS HER MAN TO LOOK A CERTIAN WAY AND IM SORRY FELLA’ BUT FAST FORWARD 35 YRS AND MY MOTHER HAS AND IS STILL THE ONE TO BUY ALL MY FATHERS CLOTHES DOWN TO HIS UNDERWARE. EXCEPT CHRISTMAS GIFTS US KIDS BOUGHT US. U KNOW A BETTER TERM IS HEN PICKED BUT THEY ARE KNOWN TO BE VERY WELL TAKEN CARE OF BY THEIR WOMEN. STOP HATIN ON NICK!!!!!!! CAUSE U KNOW JUST LIKE I DO IF SHE OFFERED TO BUY U SOMETHING HALF AS NICE YOUD LET HER HELL I WOULD TOO. BUT IM NOT A SCRUB JUST PRACTICAL.

9. annoynoums says:

Miarah u to young 4 Nick anyways u rachet

10. lola says:

Now thats a real man, my man should be more like him!!!! Sh**.

11. TEXAZZ B. says:

It’s all a STUNT!!!! Mariah a.k.a Nightmara a.k.a MiMi a.k.a Clingy needs to be needed, especially when she has a new Album or CD out. No, Nick Cannon ain’t no Scrub, but he does look LOST in all the photos tho’. She’s gonna pay him well for his young stuff 2. She was tryna’ git Chris Brown, but Rihanna threaten to put some of that BARBADIAN VOO-DOO on her azz. These folkz are all too funny, I love LMAO and blogging about them. I’m really laughin’ hard right now.

12. sequanta-huntersvillenc says:

THIS IS REDICULOUS. HOW IN THE HELL DID HE MANAGE TO MARRY THIS CONTROLLING @&`~! HE NEEDS SOMEONE HIS OWN AGE. WHY THE HELL WOUL HE MARRY HIS GREAT AUNT. THIS IS CRAZY. AFTER HE GETS EVERYTHING HE WANTS TRUST ME HE’LL BE GONE. WHIPPED IS NOT EVEN THE WORD. SHE’S HIS MILLIONAIRE SUGA MAMA

13. Devastator Douglas says:

Yeah Nick Cannon is whipped, so. Wouldn’t you be?? Usually people who complain that he is whipped usually are not getting enough at home or need to get somebody.

14. Melanie says:

Naw he aint, he just tryna perform his husband duties by catering to his wife the way a kind gentle man would. Obviously his upbringing had something to do with it. If this were not true, name one vhs or dvd where he did a woman wrong. Oh he a keeper BABY! (P.S. I want wild n out to comeback but if possible not so x-rated. No offense but some of us struggling enough as Christians homes. Plus yall gotta get down with me on my plays or just support the show, in a city near you. If interested,happy_delaney@yahoo.com is where you will find me. Not to mention, I’m working to do events in Alexandria, Louisiana.

15. treesta says:

i am so happy for u girl keep him happy and u keep her happy

16. momis says:

I think that they make a very cute couple, but Mariah is a bit too old for nick. But as long as they are happy and love each other they should go for it!!

17. bacarazzi says:

Ummmm………
    Maybe the are in love? Maybe he’d rather be with her than anyone else on the planet……

18. PiterKokoniz says:

Hi ! ^_^
    I am Piter Kokoniz. Just want to tell, that your blog is really cool
    And want to ask you: is this blog your hobby?
    Sorry for my bad english:)
    Tnx!
    Your Piter

19. mimi says:

daz funnie my name is mimi i’m about tuh save this and send tuh someone that don’t like me lol

20. 2477026 says:

What a lovely day for a 2477026! SCK was here

21. 1150009 says:

What a lovely day for a 1150009! SCK was here

22. A thoughtful opinion and ideas I will use on my website. You’ve obviously spent some time on this. Thank you!

23. The a great prevalent is so when an unrecognized cellular cell phone would seem as be the owner of called the telephone connected plus you or yet a family member, plus you need to facilitate see further exactly who that is so when is definitely trying that call you.

24. Along and helping you screen your calls supplementary effectively, the right cell phone lookup internet site can as well assistance you know strange numbers a propos your phone bill. Simply a propos everyone has had the experience of seeing an unfamiliar number show positive about a bill at certain moment. Condition you are a member of a telephone search web page, you be capable of quickly unearth elsewhere if the number is connected with the hotel your husband stayed by the side of last month, a distant relative, before human being else with the purpose of is familiar that you.