Maxim Hot 100 Party: Mini-Skirt Required

maxim_girls.jpg

The Maxim Hot 100 Party had no shortage of short skirts and high heels. Party goers included Maxim’s hottest woman of 2008, Marisa Miller, Audrina Patridge, Tila Tequila, Amanda Bynes, Bai Ling, will.i.am, Nikki Sixx and Kat Von D, Joe Francis, Lauren Conrad and Lauren Bosworth (with a mystery man), K-Fed, Brody Jenner, Traci Bingham, Wilmer Valderrama, and Laura Prepon. See pics below:

Tune into VH1 on May 27th at 11AM for Maxim Hot 100 of 2008! See exclusive interviews and cool behind-the-scenes footage.

Check out photos of the ladies who made 2008′s Maxim Hot 100.

1. roxy says:

LOOK AT THE CAMERA, AUDRINA. that ((__ is so +&$_ ing annoying.

2. ROse says:

Girls are hot. I saw one of them have a profile on the celebrities and millionaires dating site ^^^^^^ WealthyBeauty.com^^^^^^ last week. It’s said she is interested in dating wealthy young guys on that site!

3. sher85love says:

Am i the only one who is over these so called hottest people they just some stick figure with boobs who is just all about looking sexxy i have seen people in everyday life that is much hotter than so cut the crap

4. Kayla says:

I’m so upset at the maxim hot one 100. Some of these women are ugly, the only thing that they have going on for them is the fact they are WHITE.

5. Dr. Azzam Tamimi/ Director of Islamic Institute of Political Thought/ London says:

Adriana Patridge has a great !%)%* and tasty `*_ s. I love to have sex with her!!

6. Scott says:

Hey,

My wife has been dying to look like one of these women. (Don’t tell her I was looking at this site :) ) Anyway, for anyone who cares. Here is a respectable website on nutrition that a registered dietitian operates. It seems to be very helpful so far and the free report was a big help. Check out http://dress-size-reduction-blog.com

7. Maxstepper says:

Add to my Bookmarks )

8. juggerFox says:

Dear Author blog.vh1.com !
    In my opinion you are not right. Let’s discuss.