VH1′s 30 Hottest Stars – The Ladies

VH1’s Hot 30 - The Girls!

With Maxim releasing its Hot 100 list, we thought the time was right to round up our hottest, sexiest, VH1 stars for our own list. We’re counting down 30 of Vh1′s hottest stars to ever grace our TV screens, starting today with our 15 favorite ladies. (Check here for the guys!) Can you guess who nailed it at number one? Hop below the jump to peep our list, complete with a slew of sexy pics and an interview with our #1 pick. Drop your thoughts in the comments section below and check our 15 Hottest VH1 Male Stars next week!

15. Heather – Rock of Love
She may be known for her big boobs, massive hair, and getting a neck tattoo bearing Bret’s name, but the sexiest thing about this former exotic dancer is her attitude. It’s one thing to look good – but to act tough at the same time? She scares us and turns us on simultaneously! Think her Rock of Love rival Daisy would say the same thing?

14. Daisy – Rock of Love 2
Maybe it was the tears, maybe it was the tattoos. But underneath that monstrous mop of blond hair is a sex pot that’s about to boil over. She may have lost Bret’s love, but she has ours.

13. Shannon – I Know My Kid’s a Star
She may be better suited to play a hot mom on an 80′s sitcom that a stage mom on VH1′s latest hit show, but we’ll take Shannon however we can get her! Sure it may be a stereotype, but southern belle beauty pageant winners are hot. A Southern belle, pageant winning MILF? Have mercy.

12. Thing 2 – Flavor of Love 3
The twin proved that she could stand alone from her sister on Flavor of Love 3, and while it was her hotness that got her there, it was her sensitivity, wit and brains that gave her staying power. Yeah boy!

11. Gisel – Viva Hollywood
This fine Miami mama is in it to win it on Viva Hollywood, and is getting ready to fight for it all in the finale. Even if she doesn’t win big, this Cuban cutie has brought enough heat to keep our fires burning for a longggggg time.

10. Mo’Nique – Charm School
This self-proclaimed Phat Girl guided our Charm School students through the rigors of learning poise, grace, and both inner and outer beauty, all the while looking pretty damn hot herself.

9. Megan – Rock of Love 2
So what if she didn’t win Bret’s heart in the end. Megan was the hottest loser to exit Bret’s mansion. Not convinced? She has the Playboy seal of approval – hotness guaranteed.

8. Leilene – Flavor of Love, Charm School
In between all the tears and ex-husband drama emerged a girl with undeniably good looks and utter sweetness to boot. Plus she looks REALLY good in a bikini. Nuff said.

7. New York – Flavor of Love, I Love New York
She’s the quintessential It Girl of VH1, and has dominated the small screen since she first fought for – and lost – her man to Hoopz on Flavor of Love 1. Sure this HBIC had some, er, enhancements along the way to beef up her bod, but our girl New York has been hot – and bothered – since Day 1.

6. Brooke Hogan – Hogan Knows Best
Brooke may be Hulk‘s daughter, but she’s definitely not Daddy’s little girl! The reality star hottie is about to break out on her own show – we predict lots of singing and bikinis. Perfect!

5. Myamee – Flavor of Love 3
Myamee was set up by her frenemies to look shady on the show and in turn got the boot, but Flav shoulda kept this lady around just so we could have stared at her. Sporty + Sexy = HOT, obvs.

4. Jes – Rock of Love
This gorgeous rock goddess won Bret’s heart for a reason – her fine looks and grounded attitude. Let this be a lesson – pretty(and pretty smart) always wins!

3. Adrianne Curry – Surreal Life, My Fair Brady
Adrianne won Top Model for a reason ya’ll, she is ridiculously hot. But the sexiest thing about her is that wonderful, unabashed fearlessness and honestly. Curse words have never sounded as good as when they’re coming out of Adrianne Curry’s mouth.

2. Tocarra – Celebrity Fit Club
She’s sassy, full-figured and self-assured, which just makes us all the more obsessed. Tocarra is the real deal, inside and out. Did we mention she’s totally bangin’ (when not having a meltdown on Celebrity Fit Club, natch)?

1. Deelishis – Flavor of Love 2
Was there any doubt as to who would be our number one woman? Not only did she beat out New York to steal Flav’s heart, but she’s parlayed her stint on the show into magazine covers, radio work, and her bootylicious jean line. It’s one thing to be hot, but there’s nothing sexier than a woman with brains. Our number one girl’s got the whole package.

Deelishis Speaks on Sexiness!

On her booty: “I say it’s a gift and a curse… It’s something that men adore but at the same time it’s something they tend to look at as an object and not just a body part. It’s something that they fantasize about…” [Sister to Sister, March 2008]

On whether or not she’ll stop doing provocative photoshoots: “It depends on what it’s surrounded with…at times, as a woman, yeah I’m going to want to be sexy; I just don’t want that to be the bulk of what people know me for. ” [Sister to Sister, March 2008]

On what attracts her to men, including Flav: “But I’m attracted to charisma, chivalry. That kind of stuff is sexier than any kind of physical asset that you may have. I’m a different type of person.” [VH1 Celebreality Blog]

Related Content:
VH1′s Hottest 30 Stars — The Guys!

1. admmy says:

She is so charming…i just found this girl on a celebs dating club’SearchingMillionaire.com’.her profile is very sincere with several recent puix. seem she is seriously looking for relationships according to her profile description.

2. me says:

I’m sorry but tocarra is NOT hot…she’s nothing more than a loud mouth with an annoying voice…and deelishis is nothing but a magazine ho…always bending over at the drop of a camara!

3. lonnie316 says:

I feel like Myammee should have been number 1 on the VH1 Hottest Stars-Ladies list. VH1 did her injustice by putting her at number 5. New York, Thing 2, Smiley should not have made the list.

4. meathead says:

What’s your name now?? Admmy….Wow..tooo clever..HAHAHAHAHA, you lieing sac of sh-it!!!. Which one, dumb fu-ck!! HAHAHAHA

5. BIGBLACK says:

Tocarra is VERY hot and meathhead you should just call yourself meathead. What a waste of a blog. You hos dont know nothn

6. WOW says:

shocked. first off that dumb b itch adrianne curry aint hot she is gross and the huge chick that is no one. she aint hot she just has a fat a ss

7. wherethefellas says:

WHERE ARE THE BOYZ OF VH1 REALITY TV?

8. Aaliyah says:

i think its sort of nasty women showing off their @&^ ets on public television and the web what a small child were to accidently see these images they would think it was okay to act like this the only thing that is going to happen to them if thet act like these women who get off with acting this way are rich and celebs on the c or d list i think it is exploiting women in the highest power all i have to say is calm down act civilized at least for a little while for the younger generations and to prove my point please try to watch sex:the revolution to see how these things have changed the world to to be very sex related in everyday life from playboy to explosive tv shows this is unbelieveable i cant bare it

9. aaliyah says:

i dont think new york or delishis should have made the list or tocarra they are just ugly i think myamee and smiley should have been the top two

10. lala says:

Deelishes is a *^#@+ and she’s *&%# in fugly, she has too many scares on her face every pics i c of her is her big giant ugly $#( and toccara and new york and all the other fat +)%`) es made the list i don’t know why, is this the 30 uglies stars on vh1. i’m confused

11. JT says:

put Destiney on there

12. lisa says:

Diasy looks like plastic surgery gone wrong

13. Misty says:

Where’s Kristy Joe? She was hotter than any of the girl’s on this list..but definately hotter than heather!

14. NYFan says:

New York shoulda been #1. Deelishis is ugly.

15. WAYNE says:

YEA DAME WOW THESE GIRLS LOOK SEXY SEXY SEXY SEXY SEXY HOT. THE ONE I LIKE IS THE WHOSE LYING DOWN AND HER BUT IS STANDING UP.ALL I HAVE TO SAY CAN SHE BE MY GIRLFREND.HEARS MY MYSPACE TO REACH ME.WEEZY_WAYNE_YO@YAHOO.COM

16. WAYNE says:

ps:this is coming from wayne campbell richard

17. S.C. says:

Monique? Fat ~)! Monique??? Thing 2?? I’ve never seen a chick with a gap at the TOP and the BOTTOM.

18. Linda says:

The hottest girl on Viva Hollywood was Silvia, not Gisel.

19. Linda says:

And you shoud also have put Maria Conchita she’s much better than some nobody like Gisel are you kidding me?

20. MICHAEL says:

deelishis IS UGLY! if you put her at number 1, you must be ugly too because everybody before her looks better than her even heather who is last!

21. 7Dwarfs says:

Who cares about this *+)) Bring on Rock of Love 3 , 4 , 5, …….50.

22. huh says:

Mo’nique wtf????

23. Lundy711 says:

What ever happd to a fun and happen blog and place to go. We know a “)_~(+ n fake when we see it

24. crispie says:

seems to me that non of these c u nts should be on there.. where is
    bret and
    big john
    and even robbie

25. webkiller says:

admmy look over your shoulder +$@$ weed.. i got your e mail and ip and your crap postings are pis sing people off. Im commin for ya di ck head

26. cococrispie says:

seems to me all these dumb tramps need this mission.

27. Alex says:

I’m sorry but that is not sexy. yuk.

28. Delicoious says:

fat girls rule

29. Haunted Piano says:

I LOVE ME SO FATTY FATTY ARBUNKLES

30. BOOMBOOM says:

LOVE ME SO BIG FAT AS sss

31. butterfly says:

New york look like a hot old mess

32. eric says:

Deelishis has the biggest face ever!…and she wears too much f ing war paint…she is not cute at all!…it’s a good thing she does have a big azz..it matches her manish body and face,..LMAO…tocarra is a b-i and she isn’t cute..and she has a flat azz….vh1 is wack

33. lawrence says:

Girls are hot. I saw one of them have a profile on the celebrities and millionaires dating site ++wealthymingle.com++ last week. It’s said she is interested in dating wealthy young guys on that site!

34. rell says:

#1 im cool wit
    #2 im cool wit
    #3 Adrianne Curry is ugly and a bag of bones..i rather see jess than her up here but to be honest nobody is hotter than Myamee from FOL.3
    i thought brandi M from the 1st season of rol.. was hot too where she at??
    thing 2 is ugly and got a messed up grill she shouldnt be on there
    brooke hogan she be like 2,3 for 4

35. Ben says:

Mo’ Nique, Deelishis, and Hulk in a bikini, Thing 2? By that reasoning where’s Sister Patterson? Can’t believe you left out Kimberly Wyatt, Ms. Cherry, and Sylvia from Viva Hollywood?

36. john says:

Why does VH! only show half-naked women? How about some half-naked men. I think you’re a sexist and homophobic organization.

37. jason says:

Yeah, how about some hot men’s behinds or some hot men in Speedo’s? VH! does seem biased in favor of male heterosexual fantasy. I hope all gay and bisexual men avoid VH1 in the future.

38. Joel says:

Worst list ever put together who ever made this list should be fired. This must be a joke thing 2 wrong mo’nique wrong, new York wrong and deelishis is not that hot she just has a nice ^`^ What about hoopz, seezinez, kimberly, ms. Cherry. Vh1 should remove this crap know before any of the top 15 see this and get hype.

39. Michael says:

Are you serious… New York is Garbage, Garbage, Garbage. Thing 2 is pretty when her mouth is closed. Monique is funny as hell but she’s not hot at least not one of the 10 hottest not when there is still Hoops, Serious, Kristy Joe, Buckeey, and Bunz. And i’m forgetting some. Oh yeah sorry Black, Luscious D, Prototype, I mean you got it right with Heather, Jes, and Deelishis.

40. TYRAHATESCURRY says:

I cant stand Adrianne Curry. She has the most ugly inside a person can have. She ended up marring a dude her FATHERS age and she is plain RUDE. She is such an ugly person that is why we never let her come back to ANTM. and she isnt welcome at the Playboy mansion. COMEON who gets asked NEVER to come to the PBM? Idiot. SHE is gross and needs her FN head examined. Seems all the drugs she did as messed her up permanently.

41. Amy Collins says:

Very nice,but I would give them a run for there money!

42. Jo Ann Buck says:

New York needs to go she is not cute in any shape,form nor fashion I’m sorry but New York are you guys serious? Tocarra that’s my girl she is beautiful and so many hate on her. Now my girl Mo’Nique that’s my hero she made all Plus Size women feel sexy and yes she does deserve to be in this list. Deelisihis is pretty for the people who is hating there’a a little serect I got to tell yall. Listening closely THEY RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! %%$#^ ES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43. bbats says:

leave new york alone if she thing she cute then she is cute

44. PUrPlE-nERd says:

New york what done happened to you gurl….ur startin to look like a dude with a wig on….nd ur brest is way tooooooo BIG and they’re starting to look really fake…..

45. rossdity says:

what is larrisa and shay up 2?

46. Krishna Bajgai says:

Y u r not putting `)~! ing photos.

47. Jessica says:

i think the 2 hottest flavor of love girls ever, were HOOPZ, & MYAMEE !!!! myamee is smoking hot, what the hell was flav thinkn?? and what in the world is the mother shannon from i know my kids a star doin on here, thats discusting

48. Living Legend says:

That list was awful I agree with some…but what the hell is thing #2, Monique, New York, and Deelishis doing on there especially deelishis being #1…get your eyes checked . How about Bunz or Black from flavor of love 3. Black should of been #1. Man I dont know who voted this list ut they got problems also none of the tila tequila girls were on there

49. Keeesh1 says:

This is the worst list ever compiled. Thing 2 is NOT HOT!!!! And how the hell is Daisy,who is VERY HOT,all the way down at #14???You crazy people think Thing 2 is hotter than Daisy? Are you all on crack????? And seriously,let’s be real,Monique is not even remotely hot! For Christ’s sake,get off the weed or whatever ya’ll smoking and redo this list!!!!

50. amber says:

I think all the girls are pretty I like HEather the best I think she should have a show I would love to meet her. I live in the same state as her. Take care and have a great day. I love all the picture you go girls.

51. amber says:

I think HEather is the best keep up the great work all the girls look really pretty I wish that I could have a photo taken of me like that. I would love to meet Heather we live in the same state. Thank you for the great pictures

52. Tieaira says:

Okay, how the hell can Thing 2 be hot and not Thing 1? they’re freakin twins.

53. Sunshine says:

Forgive me but New York, Shannon, Thing 2, Mo’Nique and Gisel are not hot at all. I am surprise that Black, Bootz, Buckey, Tila, Lauren, Audrina, Svetlauna, Kim Kardashian and Heidi. Come on this list is a total joke.

ps WHERE THE HELL IS BUDDHA

54. JusAnotherDude says:

Living Legend Said it all……..Some of the girls shouldn’t even be 50 feet near this list. WTH, Who made this list and how did you come to this conclusion?

55. sayitright says:

um wat the !)(( is wrong with NEW YORK?? someone needs to shoot her!!!
    deelicious is beautiful
    mayamee !)(( ing amazing
    leilene s absolutly stunning
    well…tocarra was always a cutie
    as for the rest of you ladies…. don’t quit your day job!!!
    (crack is wack!!) lol

56. choclate girl says:

nicky 2 states from ego trip miss rap surpreme

57. saleena says:

why the H e l l is Deelishis number 1?..she looks like a fuccing dude…tand she is fuccin UGLY as H ELL without all the clown make up she wears…..toccara is not cute without make up…..heather…okay…who was smokin what when she was added….new york..what the fucc did you do to yourself?…why isn’t bunz on the list?..she should be number one…I think she was the prettiest fol 3 girl..why isn’t myamee on the list?..thing 2…no boo boo, you may have been the one who truly loved flav, but your still not cute…

58. saleena says:

oops, I had a spelling error..didn’t mean to spell tand, it was suppose to say and…oh yeah forgot to say to vh1..YALL SUCK

59. bigkeith14 says:

hot hot hot

60. Linda says:

Deelishis is so pretty…. thats why she is number one!!

61. nadine says:

Deelishis does look like a TRANNY….especially when she has make-up on!!..All she has is a big azz!!!..and a big face to go with it!!..Bunz should’ve been #1..her or myamee…All she knows how to do is bend over for smooth magazine as well as XXL…hope her daughter doesn’t follow in her footsteps..

62. TC says:

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME??? Who in the world would think Thing 2, Monique, and a few others are the “hottest” that VH1 has? And Shannon??? This is ridiculous…whoever chose these must be smoking the pipe..Some are cute but some of them are down right hideous! If that’s all you got, VH1 needs to shut down shop immediately!

63. stasi says:

how the hell did people like MEGAN and MONIQUE beat DAISY?
    Daisy shouldve been one of the top people.

and psh please Heather aint hot
    even if she is last she shouldnt even have a spot on this list.

64. VH-1 ADDICT says:

this is ALL Wrong!! Where is Black from Flavor of Love or Lacey from Rock of Love 1, Destiney from Rocl of Love 2…and wtf is Thing 2 doing on there?? This list is all wrong, and I think VH-1 needs to let the viewers vote!! Put ALL the females from celebreality on, and let us vote, narrowing down the top 30 or 50. I do think Daisy is sexy that goes w/o saying, Heather, New York, Leilene. And Adrianne Curry should be #1 especially after looking more beautiful than all her other TV spots on her wedding day. ANYWAYS…LET THE VIEWERS VOTE FOR THIER HOTTEST!!!

65. VH-1 ADDICT says:

LET THE VIEWERS VOTE FOR THEIR….DO A SEPERATE ONE FOR THE MEN….I WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT MAJORITY RULES…C’MON VH-1 LET THE VIEWERS VOTE!!!! LET THE VIEWERS VOTE!!! LET THE VIEWERS VOTE!!!

66. VH-1 ADDICT says:

WHO ELSE THINKS WE SHOULD HAVE A SAY??? I WATCH ALL THESE SHOWS, EVEN THE RE-RUNS, SO I WANT A SAY…..WHO ELSE???

LET US POLL IT.

LET US VOTE IT!!

WE PUT IN OUR ORDER, LIVE TOP 20 VIDEOS…LADIES AND GUYS SEPERATE…AND THEN MAYBE AND OVER SEXIEST WITH BOTH SEXES…

ANYWAYS, CANT WAIT TO SEE I LOVE MONEY AND I LOVE MY VH-1

67. VH-1 ADDICT says:

THIS IS TO THE POWERS THAT BE AT VH-1 PLEASE LET US VIEWERS AND FANS HAVE OUR SAY AND LET US VOTE FOR OUR TOP 30 SEXIEST…MEN AND WOMEN

68. ja gal says:

list is wrong. daisy from rock f love should b #1. wat is thing 2 ,monique n some f them people doing n this list.garbage

69. jack says:

list is wrong big time mo nique, new york, and thing 2 should be replaced

70. niesha says:

All I want to know who the hell put this togther and why the put newyork on it she no were near sexy and thing 2 she cute in the face until she open here mouth and she dont have a body somebody need to think twice and redo that list

71. Christina says:

NEW YORK, Looks like a man with big boobs, I don’t care if she sees these cuz she needs to stop kidding herself cuz she is UUUUUGGGLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY!!!!

72. TonyRed07 says:

To Iala, Livinglegend and Me: you guys are so rude and so off base it is silly. I absolutely love Deelishis. She is a combination of beauty & brains. Switch postions on New York and Heather; drop Daisy, Thing 2 and Monique; and add Black, Hoopz, and the Ukranian love machine from Rock of Love 2

73. audrina says:

i think new york is ugly she should nothave made the list she is a man with big boobs who needs liposucksion whatev

74. myspace.com/oakcrestrockstarz says:

Ok, let me start off by saying this list is all wrong. Mo’Nique is my girl, but sexy is one thing she’ll never be. And people lets all be serious,nobody remembers Jes and Deelishis nobody likes her face or anything else. They just like her butt, if Dee didn’t have the curves and the )$` she wouldn’t be anything! And NewYork is beautiful! I love Newyork. And if you don’t like Newyork then don’t watch her show. And where is Black, Seezins, and Hoopz. They’re beautiful. And Bootz and Buckeey they’re cute too.This is how the list should go in my opinion.

1.Shannon
    2. Hulk Hogan-
    3. Heather
    4. NewYork
    5.Toccara
    6. Seezinz
    7. Black
    8. Hoopz
    9. Buckeey
    10. Bootz
    11. Leilene
    12.Dee ( I guess )
    13. Daisy
    14.Megan
    15. THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS LIST!!

WHAT IS THING-2 DOING ON HERE SHE LOOKS STUPID
    AND THIS IS COMING FROM A FEMALE TRUST ME I KNOW WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT
    AND AUDRINA LEARN HOW TO SPELL YOUR WORDS BEFORE YOU START TALKING &*@@ ABOUT THEM BUT I BET ALL YOU NY HATERS LOVE HER BECAUSE WHY DO YOU WASTE ALL YOUR TIME THINKING ABOUT HER?? NEWYORK RULES.. QUIT HATING ON HER.

75. david says:

ahahahahaha! what a jacked up list. only a couple look good.

76. heather says:

i think #1 should have been better looking she is just not hot… pretty but not hot!! only 2 were like wow look at me

77. lilmomma says:

Deelishis not only has one of the sexiest azzes , ive ever seen, but she has a very pretty face to go along with it. Her dimples are sexy as hell. But most of all she also has the personality.
    Any man would love to have Deelishis.
    Bootz, is also very pretty and sexy. shes a little mean, but thats her.
    I didnt see anything attractive about any of the Rock of Love women. They were all old, and drunks,
    and nasty. Bunz needs Jennie Craig real bad. And you can tell she got a butt transplant.
    Hotlanta, well shes a whole nother, nasty story all by herself.

78. gigga says:

nothing hot about monique, not even cute for a big girl.

79. uptown170 says:

No way a straight man made this list. What straight guy would prefer Monique, Thing 2 or 1 and New York over Prancer, Season, Black, Bucky, Bootz, Hoopz, Beautiful and Serious. Lol this list is gay.

80. wwhat? says:

SO..
    why isnt Kristy Jo on this list again?

81. heaherp says:

new york is ugly megan is uglyso why put them on there

82. huh? says:

Shannon???? shannon?

83. huh? says:

Listen… I mean if Shannon could make this list… and I’m sure she looks okay in a bikini when she’s out shootin’ possums… then where the hell is Rocky from IKMKAS? If we’re going by strictly “hotness” she should have been on this list… she easily kicks butt on most of these women…

84. connie says:

Heather should have been #1 she beats all these girls by a long shot and way more beautiful!!!!!!! She is so AMAZING

85. Kevin says:

Are you guys &)~% tin me? How could Rocky from IKMKAS not be in there. That’s the only reason I started watching your damn channel. She’s hotter than anyone those ugly chicks. Shannon? Are you kidding me she looks old and has a messed up nose. Rocky is sooo sexy. She is the ultimate MILTF!! You people are crazy whoever made this list up. Deelishis number 1 ??? She is Butt –BIG BUTT–ugly!! I demand a recount!!

86. Robert Beaudoin says:

Here are my pics for hottest women reality stars:
    15. Audra (ROL2)
    14. Black (FOL 3)
    13. Bunz (FOL 3)
    12. Rodeo (ROL1)
    11. Seezinz (FOL3)
    10. Adrianne Curry
    9. Jes (ROL1)
    8. Buckee (FOL2 and CS1)
    7. Pumpkin (FOL1and CS1)
    6. Leilene (FOL1 and CS1)
    5. Lacey (ROL1)
    4. Destiney (ROL2)
    3. Hoopz (FOL1)
    2. Brooke Hogan
    1. Heather (ROL1)

87. drea says:

what is considered “sexy” is obviously in the eye of the beholder. There are several aspects that make up a woman’s sexiness. Sadly, a few of these girls are trashy, noy sexy. Jess? AKA the female version of Johnny Cash? What’s sexy about a pink haired snotty broad who only wears black? New York? I;m sorry..but sexy she is not. Megan? She’ll melt if you leave her out in the sun too long, not to mention she is about as deep as a petri dish. Kudo’s to VH1 for putting a “big girl” on the list,(Monique) perhaps they were thinking more of how she carries herself and how confidence she is. But are so many other reality girls that should’ve made this list. I personally don’t find Deelishish all that attractive;however at least they put someone who is smart, pretty and carries herself like a lady. A few of the trashed up tramps on these shows could learn a thing or two from her. Vh1..you really dropped the ball on this one.

88. nayna says:

What the hel was this! I hope y’all will do the men better! I mean New York higher than Smiley. New York and her mother need their past records checked because I believe they were both men once. NY even said her self she want to be the man in a relationship! And if that heifer gets one more boob job she is going to tip over, she is going to need a back brass just stand up right! What happen to Amber, Destiny, Buckey, Boots, Black, Serious, even Like That she wore those curtains alright,
    (okay she looked crazy, but she kept her head up) & and where the hell was Hoops, etc. I just hope speaking from a real woman’s point of view to VH1 on the men list I don’t want to see punk +#* Tailor Made, Mr. Boston, Gay +#* Heat & 12pack, snitch Tango, and anger management needing Chance. I better see Onyx, Buddah, White Boy, Punk, Real, Bret, Man Man, Wolf, etc. The real men!!

89. Stop Shark Finning says:

I agree this list is just wrong. How about these 15 Foxy Femmes:
    There are only 4 on this list that belong on this list. They are
    Daisy: she has a great body;
    Meagan: she also has a hot body;
    Brooke Hogan: she is so fit and good looking;
    Adrienne Curry: I don’t know who she is, but those Maxim pics are smokin’ hot.
    I believe these girls should have been on the list instead:
    Tila Tequila: she’s kinda scrawny, but I think she’s hotter than other girls on this list.
    Inna (ROL2): She is sexy. She has a full figure and a great face. She is not disgustingly thick like some girls on this list(NY, Monique, Delicious, etc.)
    Kristia (ROL1): she is petite and sexy, great body, great face
    Brandi M. (ROL1): she seems crazy, sexy, and cool.
    Mandi Lynn (from Most Smartest Model): she is dumb, but with her body, who cares?
    Kristi Jo, Jessica, and Destiney from ROL2: they are cute
    Racheal Murphy (smartest model): sexy accent, nice peitite frame, cute face
    Kim Kardashian: Top Model isn’t a VH1 show, neither is Kim’s show, but if Adrienne Curry is on this list, Kim should be too. She and Inna have similar frames, great bodies.
    Rachel Myers (smartest model): dumb, but pretty
    Do you agree?

90. Ms. Carolina says:

Nayna, I Agree with you & the majority of you all. VH1 let us vote we are the real fans that exactly watch these shows no matter how crazy, setup, and fake they are. All I want to know is did Myamee pay her pimp back? Monique is already established she Toccara, and Adrianne should not even be there. If that is the case where were Tila and Tyra Banks? And like girly said don’t put no wack men on the list so don’t bring Ron Jeremy, Rob Van Wykle (Vanilla Ice), Dustin Diamond, and especially Flavor Flav on the list. Put Major Harvey Walden IV at #1! Now that is a real man!!

91. B says:

I think Deelishis is beautiful…..kudos to Deelishis!!

92. huh says:

Agreed, Kevin. Rocky blows all these women away, by far. You can see photos at http://www.myspace.com/mbrasselle and she’s off the hook!

93. HAWTNESS says:

I know TANGO better be on the list for the guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

94. tiffany says:

there are a a bunch of S L U T S besides MISS NEWYORK ya ya ya ya ya ya _%@#! es

95. CmonDude says:

Are you kidding? They all have their talents and charm; but Mo’nique is no sexy symbol. Thing 2 is FAR from being sexy. Are you brown nosing these two? Whose idea was it to include them? Pleeeaaasssse!

You should have made a separate 30 hottest reality stars (Inner Beauty Category) Then I would have to agree with those 2. Don’t mix you oranges with your apples dude!

96. matt says:

love

97. bee says:

thing 2 is ugly as dog sh@t

98. Nayna says:

To Kevin And Huh! Rocky from IKMKAS are you #)~@ ing kidding me!? She looks like that drag queen from Sereal Life 6 Alexis Arquette for a minute on IKMKAS I thought Rocky was him. Don’t hate Shannon was a good choice.

99. Shay Ann says:

I think Deleeshis is a beautiful person and if she has what it takes flaunt it. I had the body when I was younger and still do pretty good for myself but if I had it at 38 I would be bent over making that $$$$. LOL! Go Deleeshis and you too Myamee!

100. Deelishis says:

Girl u need to stop put your nasty _$! on tv, every body knows u r a hoe and love to show ur _$! what else can you do and thats something you dont need to do if you a mother. How can you be a role model for your daughter is thats something you want her doing get money for showing her _$!

101. boots says says:

Deelishis all i ever see you do is shhowing your big _!$ What else can you do? What do your daughter thinks? Have she seen what her mother do for money?

102. brittany Says says:

Shay and boots and deelishish i think all of yaw r nasty hoes. why would yaw go on tv to find a man and lay up with him and kiss him thats just real nasty. Find something else to do and stop showing yaw ~`) es on tv for money. Yaw sum nasty money hunger dirty ##)_+ S. If yaw want to be role models do something else then showing your ~`) es.

103. shy says says:

Deelishis did you ever get your scars coverd up? They looked a mess on tv

104. Bert Butler says:

Yea im a hoe and i need a hoe So where r the hoes at So chat back at cha boy

105. VNFIGND says:

GIRLS YOU LOOK FREAKY

106. lking says:

No i dont agreed stop shark finning you.re into those skinning white chick, that your problem, I love deelishes, tocarra, myamee, but mo’nique can go .seezinz, black, should be on the list,tila tequila is a midget, give me a break .

107. BABYGIL says:

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF YOU BIT#$ES HATIN ON DEELISHIS, TOCCARA, AND MYAMMEE, THEY HAVE THE BODY, THE LOOKS, BRAIN. IF THEY WANT TO SHOW THEIR STUFF IN MAGAZINES AND TV AND OTHER THINGS LET THEM AND GET PAID. YOU GUYS ARE JUST MAD BECAUSE NO ONE IS ASKING YOU YOU GUYS TO POSE FOR ANYTHING. VH1 IF YOU COULD INTERVIEW THEM AND FIND OUT ABOUT THEIR FITNESS TIPS, FOR INSTANCE DO THEY WORKOUT EVERYDAY, WHAT TYPES OF FOODS DO THEY EAT TO STAY IN SHAPE. TOCCARA YOUR NOT FAT AT ALL YOU CAN ROCK WITH THE BEST OF THEM. I HAVE THE BOOBS BUT MY TUMMY IS NOT FLAT LIKE YOURS AND MYAMMEE IT’S GETTIN THERE. PLEASE VH1 PLEASE DO A INTERVIEW WITH THESE TOP LADYS.

108. Country78321 says:

Adrianne Curry is so hot, is she gonna be on Celebrity Circus with her husband? I wonder if that is fo real. The show is premiering on NBC on Wednesday June 11th at 8:30/7:30 Central. Should be cool

109. Da truth says:

Child please even though Dymez didn’t last long on FOL3 She looked better then thing 2 and Myamme Child boo Y’all some haters

110. SmartBlonde2 says:

I can not believe daisy won 14 i mean she’s so ulgy if this was america’s Worst looking actresses she would be number one

111. KnickKnack says:

I think all you ladies need to do yall thing ^^(^ what the rest of the world thinks but one thing New York that fro and those oversized breast just arent you and dont get me wrong i aint dissin im just being real i love your show and your personality but that look just isnt you and deelishis do ya thang girl

112. Ho Dayum says:

Dayum… you can’t create a top ANYTHING list when you got a pic of MO’NIQUE up in there. And those TWINS from FOL 3?? Are you KIDDING??? Those are two of the ugliest things I’ve ever seen. The best you can say about them is that they are ALMOST as handsome as LL Cool J who they TOO STRONGLY resemble!

113. jada says:

WELL ALL A I CAN SAY IS GURLS DO YOU CUZ IF YOU DONT WHO IS WILL. get how you live.

114. missie23 says:

i have to say that i can agree with every one on the list except daisy i just dont see myamee shoud be # 1

115. Danigurl81 says:

I think Heather is so hot! and yes that mom from my child is a star or whatever is beutiful, I noticed her right away. As for New York shes uglyyyyy! i do love her shows though but not attractive and Daisy shes got a body but damn shes so ugly her face is weird iand shes an airhead.

116. VANESHA says:

THOSE TWINS OFF OF FLAVOR FLAV ONE OF THEM IS SO UGLY AN GAPED TEETH AND BONEY AS WAT (HAHA)

117. Candie says:

BOO YAH! Go head Rep yo state DEELISHISH . Them down south women aint the only 1′s wit all that back!

118. Shanel says:

Dam! Whats up wit all the HATRED! Dont Hate cuz NEW YORK gettin paid. %%(_#^*@^@_(^+)_ d she doing what she gotta do. To get rich. Dont be mad get glad. NEW YORK HIGH FIVE TOO YAH! DO YO THANG MISS LADY! LET THEM HATERS HATE!

119. mAIYA says:

jes is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so GORGEOUS AND BEAUTIFUL!!! out of both seasons of rock of love the only 2 girls i thought who were pretty of both seasons was jes from season 1 and heather from season 1!!!!!!!! rock on!!!

120. KEKE says:

not a hater but all of these girl were so trashy…..i give props the guys love them

121. iyonna says:

All of you are so beautiful. If anybody says any different their haters. Deelishis you are a bad `^+#`&*~$%$@%~&@!

122. Whatever says:

c’mon people… this is your list?

Adrienne Curry should be #1, not #3… and those two trashlettes from rock of love (heather & daisy) shouldn’t be on this list at all.

123. Phreaknurse says:

Saw Megan today in our Starbucks here in Boca Raton, FL. She seems nice and actually pretty quiet :) Like she just wanted to be left alone. She is VERY tall and pictures do not do her justice as far as her looks. I think it was Brandi C with her (she was so sweet and also a skyscraper!! lol), but not sure, as I know of Megan from B&tG and not ROL2 or ILM.

They were playing on their laptops using the SBUX internet. It was actually kind of nice to see them in the “real people” light. :)

124. waylon says:

your rating system is screwed up

125. Roger says:

hi, i’m roger.
    and i think delishus has a nice bu-donki-donk!

126. vince says:

This has to be the dumbest layout for a photo gallary I have ever seen.

127. michael says:

megan is a !!*!#**&@%+!!!&“ y *&^&#*(%#+~~`(* s dog een gat no *&^&#*(%#+~~`(* !!*!#**&@%+!!!&“ i old enough to be ya mar dont mess with heather becuz shes ma jack so u want fight her go through me !!*!#**&@%+!!!&“

128. moniqueya jennette says:

I love these photos the girls are beautiful.

129. dana says:

i love all the shows i would love tosee jess have her own show i also must say at first i hated new york but after i got to see her i really enjoy her and lets not forget heather she is so pretty it must be nice to go from nothing to vh1 oh ya bret i thought u were cool but you make me sick love always dana from south philly joker for life

130. deedee says:

myamme if you make so much money at hooters why where you so saying you needed to win i love money you think you so cute anyone can be cute if they have a bag of fake hair in they head and a pile of makeup take it all off and i bet you are ugly

131. james says:

these are most certainly some of the hottest women.