After schooling us with her Tips for a Bangin’ Summer Body, Ashanti‘s back to impart more wisdom to the VH1 Blog. Above, the diva talks about her fourth studio album, The Declaration (in stores tomorrow, June 3), and why collaborating does a pop-star good. And since she reveals that the intense video for “The Way That I Love You” is based on the Oxygen’s true-crime series focusing on women murders, Snapped, we took the opportunity to ask Ashanti just how crazy love has driven her. Check out the video below to see just how close Ashanti has come to snapping, herself.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Chantel Christie's Music Career | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Recap: A Dry-Ass “Hi” & A “Girl, Bye” | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Men Of Single Ladies: Bang-Marry-Kill | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Nya Lee's New, Long Hair | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog