The Celebreality Interview – Chiba

chiba_interview.jpg

“I don’t hold grudges forever. It’s not good for your spirit,” a softer, gentler Chiba tells us.

Below, Miss Rap Supreme‘s reigning queen of drama talks about pre-written lyrics, messing with her competitors’ heads, how her oft-mentioned car accident has turned her into an inspiration for young girls, and her sexual attraction to Byata that resulted in a season-long feud and helped define the show.

Were you surprised how much the show focused on the drama between you and Byata?

I was not surprised at all. At the end of the day, it’s television. That’s what they want. They didn’t pick the best lyricists to be on the show. They picked people with personality, people that would give them what they wanted.

It seemed like everyone in the house was grouped up against you.

They were!

That seems like a really stressful situation to be in.

It was. But at the end of the day, I was able to hang in there for a very long time. I coulda got eliminated in the first two weeks. I was able to hang in there as long as I did. I felt like I shouldn’t have been up for elimination since I won the last challenge. I thought that wasn’t fair.

Why do you think so many people in the house were against you?

Um…Byata knew some of the producers who were doing the show. For all I know, who knows? Maybe they told them to gang up on me to see if I would break. There’s no telling.

So you didn’t think that anything that you did warranted their response?

I didn’t deserve that. Not at all.

In this week’s extras, one of the egotrip guys calls you “crafty” and says that you were trying to screw with people’s heads. Do you agree?

No! I mean, I did go there with a strategy. But I did become friends some of the girls, and I wanted to with more. They gave me their ass to kiss after I shared my clothes with them. I shared socks, I shared underwear. I cooked for those girls. I helped them with their rhymes. I was being myself, but at the end of the day, I screwed with them about the contract. I wanted to throw them off their rocker, just like they were trying to throw me off mine. I told them that my contract was different from theirs, that they would be locked in. They didn’t know what was going on. A lot of those girls didn’t read their contract. I read mine thoroughly and had a lawyer explain it to me.

Where did all the drama start? Was it after you said that Bree should have won the gay-bar challenge?

Way before that. It really started when Byata saw that I won the first challenge. She didn’t say much, but I felt her vibe of her backing away from me immediately. If she would have won, I wonder if she would have stayed close to me. Byata is fake. I thought she was a real person. She traded on me, and those were real tears. I was really hurt by what she did to me. She told me she was homeless and I told her she could move to Georgia with me to do the music thing. Once Rece saw how close we were, she wanted to come in to break up the tightness we had.

Do you think your kiss with Byata complicated things?

Oh yeah. There was a little bit of emotion there…

Was there attraction there?

Definitely. I felt like I was attracted to Byata. I felt a connection with her immediately. We talked a while before we even went to the house, before we were even picked. It broke my heart. I thought we were going to become really great friends. But I would still work with her. I would work with any of the girls, it would just be business. Nothing personal. I don’t hold grudges forever. It’s not good for your spirit.

Does that mean that you identify as bisexual?

Yeah. I love women. I prefer a man, but I had a girlfriend at one point in my life. That was years ago, and I hadn’t been with a woman in years, but I was definitely attracted to Byata in that way.

In your exit interview, you talk about movies and soundtracks you have lined up.

Currently, I’m working on a film called The Vapors starring Cuba Gooding Jr. Also, I’m doing a film called Knucles with Tyson Beckford. Make It Rain, and a couple of other films. And then just making my album, doing shows. I have a show coming up in Philly and then Pass the Mic in New York on Thursday (June 5). I got a single coming called “Do That,” another song called “Throw Your Hands Up.” The hits are coming. I’m working!

Do you feel like your career got a boost from the show?

Yeah, but what matters to me more is that so many people come to me and tell me I’m an inspiration to them. Girls that have been scarred or had been beaten up by their boyfriends. Now they want to keep on going. I’m happy that I was able to touch so many hearts with my story of being in a car accident. That was a big accomplishment for me. Some people criticize me for wearing sunglasses, but I do that because my eye doesn’t shut all the way. It’s sensitive to light and without protection, things will get in it. It’s not me trying to hide my scar, it’s me trying to save the vision I have left.

I was surprised that when you took off your glasses, your eye really didn’t look messed up.

A lot of people think it’s worse than it is, but it’s come a long way. I’ve had seven surgeries and I need more. Hopefully, I can find a doctor to sponsor me (laughs) so that other people can see that.

One of the main points of the last episode, which definitely played a part in your elimination was using rhymes that were pre-written. How many of the challenge rhymes you used on the show were pre-written?

Mmm, two of them. Only two. Byata and them had pre-written rhymes, too. And Nicky2States. And Rece Steele. They all did. When I admitted it, they threw it all my way, and that was bulls***. When she was up for elimination, Byata spit some rhymes she already had, and I knew that because she had already spit them to me before we moved into the house! But I didn’t bring that to no one’s attention, because I didn’t care. I wasn’t trying to harp on every little thing.

No one was afraid to do that after what happened to Khia?

Khia sold records. We didn’t sell any records. Our stuff wasn’t copyrighted. The producers told me, “Chiba, you guys can use whatever it is you want, as long as it isn’t copyrighted. As long as you haven’t sold any copies of it.”

That’s interesting because I thought the whole point of the challenges was to come with something fresh off the dome.

Right, and for the most part, I did come with originality. I sat there and wrote. You see me sitting there writing. But being that I admitted that, the girls tried to say that everything I had was written. And that was not true.

Do you regret admitting that?

Definitely. But at the end of the day, the show wasn’t about lyrics. The show was about drama.

In that case, Chiba certainly is Miss Rap Supreme.

Definitely. It was so much better for me, because it seemed like the whole show was about me. You know how many people called me after Monday and said, “You know I ain’t watching that s*** no more now that you ain’t on it?”

Who was the best MC in the house?

Me!

So much is made if your conflicts, but did you make any friends via the show?

I talk to Bree, Lady Twist, D.A.B. and Lionezz like everyday. Me and Lionezz already have a song together, “So Sexy.” It’s on her MySpace.

Any regrets?

I probably wouldn’t have been as open with someone I was attracted to so fast. I should have waited to see all of Byata’s sides before opening up so much. But that’s the only thing I’d change. Other than that, all of that’s Chiba!

Keep up with Chiba via her MySpace.

Miss Rap Supreme show page

1. Msdestiny122 says:

Its ok Chiba. You were my favorite and I am happy that you didn’t win because you would be stuck with their contract just like the winner from the White Rapper Show Shamrock. That’s why he hasn’t released music because he’s stuck with viacom/ego trip for a certain amount of time. So now you can do your own thing and go shop around to the labels you want without them on your back. I can’t stand Rece Steele or Byata I think they both are WACK. And I believe you when you say everyone used pre-written material on some occassions. So like I said you were the best and I was mad when they eliminated you…. Byata can’t compare to you as an artist. So ^`!$ the haters and do you mama, You will be more successful then they will be. So keep up the good work and I look forward to hearing some of your new music or a album that you may release. By the way now that CHIBA is gone there is no one left to win besides MS. Cherry. ^`!$ BYATA and Rece!!!! I’m out on that note!!!!

2. dimondz says:

hey girl u where the braviest one and the kiss wit byata was hott but it wasa sad when u guys always whent 4 it but it did seem as if she was going 4 it but u look like a strong woman keep it like that and ur dreams will come true

3. SONSHINE3721 says:

Hey Chiba. You are a very strong women, you were able to keep your head in a house full of hating women, that shows character. Everybody loves you Chiba, and from your exit interview, I really can feel you and you are very genuine. They where afraid of your skills, and you shined. They tried to put your light out, but you still shinned through. I hope you win grammys, I know this may sound mean, but I hope each and everyone of those girls, not women, who came up against you, I hope their albums collect dust on the clearance racks. Do well and be well, I will be looking for your albums, and I will not watch any more of Miss WHACK Supreme. Take care

4. free says:

Chiba… None of them had any stones worthy of throwing at you. Keep your head up, Ma! I know while others fade, we will continue to see you in the spotlight.

5. momo28 says:

If u ask me i don’t think that anyone should have a romantic thing for anyone on any show because 9 times out 10 it always turns out to bite u on the `^`

6. arthur oneil says:

dats was up u r miss rap supreme.i will be do n work wit u for many years to `(+ wen i get my big break i feel it,and its `(+ n c u at da bet awards we go klean out all the positions.dats a bet.u b da rapper and i will sing.do u 1st.get ur stuff out there.

7. meka215 says:

That’s crazy how they tried to put on blast for using pre written ryhmes. When I’m pretty sure that everyone on the show has used already written rhymes to some extent. Byata and Reece were just scared cause you were definitely a threat and they were just trying to figure out a way to get you out of the house.I believe that Ms. Cherry should have went home. But Chiba you are way better than the Miss Rap Supreme `@~ le. So it’s their loss. They didn’t deserve you. Much love and respect from your girl meek in Philly.

8. mrslady says:

Chiba,Being gay is not cool.You were one of my favorites in the house.Beyata was a snake,And thoes two domies followed behide her hatting on you.Because those low life bi—– was jellous of you.They new you was a very talented girl.And those snakes gained up on you.Cherry fat girl and Nikkie two states,I could not stand them.You should have stayed focus on your daughter and what you was their for.You go in trying to have a relationship with satan.i can’t stand Beyata.She is a big nasty snake.Cherry is another one you need to stay away from.She is a back stabber.I hope you learned from your your experience.Keep God first and you can’t go wroung.Cherry knew they were wroung,But again.She was their to win.Girl,I’am so angry with you right know.You could have won.Please stay focus on Jessus Christ.Pray.Please don’t stay friends with know one that was in that house.Take care.

9. G.I. FINEST says:

chiba you are a good rapper and got a unique swag and style

10. mrslady says:

Khia is another person that i was so upset with.Khia,You already have fans that have your back.Why will you allow some one like mrs.cherry to beat you for your cool.khia i,was so happy to see you their.Please stop letting Satan take food out of your mouth.khia you have that certain thing about you.Humble yourself.And you will come out on top.You believe it when people say,Nagitiv things about.By letting them controll your angur.It takes a wise person to walk away from a fight.Only a stupid person will stay their an fight.Remember that yall have kids.It’s shameful for them because every body is watching.Please Khia.Pray.Stop listening to them hatters.

11. beyoincshae says:

Chiba u is a good rapper Keep doing what you’re doing

12. c2daBe says:

Dammn i was surpised!! i really thought YOU and MsCherry was gonna go heads till the end!
    BYATA IS WACK!! IT IS WHAT IT IS!
    REESES PERFORMANCE SWINGING HER NECKLACE ALL OVER THE PLACE WAS SO WACK ” STEP UP STEP UP”!!! LOL fat hoe!
    anyways Do ur Thing the Show is %`)^+) ED NO 1 HAS EVER BLOWN UP OFF IT!!! WERES SHAMROCK??!?!?!?!?!??! CAN SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME!?

13. jwhizzle says:

Chiba don’t trip we all know byata is wack! stragiht garbage ain’t nobody gonna spend on notin she put out

14. Trina says:

I can’t wait til the Vapors comes out. I don’t think Cuba is gonna pull off playing Marley Marl, but whatever. A word of advice – don’t let the fame go to your head. Continue to put in major work, stay focused and they sky is the limit for you. Oh and don’t sleep with everybody you work with (wink,wink) I don’t think Reece was jealous of your tightness with Byata. I think she was jealous of your whole image. You have such a dominating personality that I think you belittled her and that made her act the way she did – getting tight with Byata to get back at you and then the bead swinging episode to try to intimidate you. She’s so not ready. You got the eye of the tiger and them chics knew it. God bless.

15. jaiah says:

that is some ish how dey gne eliminate u dats cool cuz still root for u

16. thebestdiva says:

CHIBA CHIBA YALL!! I was so shocked when they eliminated you, you are so talented and so strong, you truly have your own swag, and I like that, Chiba you are a strong woman, not once did you let those women in the house break you, I can really tell that you are a genuine person with a good heart. Even though some of the editing would have made you think otherwise, I wish you much success in all of your endeavors, and take the elimination as a blessing, because you would’ve been stuck with EgoTrip, and I knew you should not have opened up to those backstabbers, keep doing what you do and take care of that beautiful daughter, one life one love your gurl in the Sip!!

17. officiall216 says:

Chiba was poppin, she was fly, polished and kept it real and most of all she had flow. It was a competition and she treated it like that. Even if her )`&_ was written it went with the topic enough to out shine everybody else. All I got to say is she looked good glasses and all. I wish her the best. Oh yea Biata was wack man wack she just another Ice from the flavor of love show a wanna b.

18. TY says:

WAT UP CHIBA,

LOOK MAN YOU REAL HOT! AIGHT SO DON’T LET NO BULL **** GET YOU DOWN AND CHANGE YOU. OH, YEAH AND THAT KISS WAS HOT…..

P.S, I WOULDN’T HAVE NEVER TREATED YOU LIKE BEYATA DID….!!!!! (WINK…WINK)
    AIGHT BABY GIRL HOLLA!!!!!

19. tru fan says:

chiba keep yo head up ma ma…… dnt worry about them ^~+$@ es and do you…… u r right when u say the entire show was about you….. cuz that seems to be what the entire show revolved around, can’t wiat to hear u on the radio ma

20. NayNay411 says:

Chiba girl, I’m so in love with you n I was saying to myself that I wasn’t gonna watch that miss rap (@+# anymore cuz u not there also there ratings are gonna go low cuz again u are not there. U already ahead of dem wac *%$ chicks, u doin movies n (@+# dat’z watz poppin ma…keep doin ya thang ya digg, u don’t need Miss Rap Supreme to make you think that u can rap n (@+# u got flow,style n most of all u got a gOod kind spirit….you are n already a inspersion to all of the young girl including myslef. You are a beautiful woman inside n out…as far as Byata goes, don’t wrry bout her she was just a hater, she wasn’t ya type n that’s the reason why u had to deal wit her BS for u to see uno…stay up mama u sexy thang you(lol), with love frum ya #1 fan…..Chiba Chiba yall!!!

21. RhaDaddy says:

Chiba, Chiba ya’ll!
    This was great read, and I appreciate you giving us some of the insider info as well as your perspective on various situations.
    When it’s all said and done I still think you you were the hottest “MC” on that show and got a raw deal. I have debated with a friend or two about the outcome and I’m standing on mine that the purpose of the challenge is for what if it does not secure you from that round of elimination, and I would find it hard to believe any so-called MC that takes their craft serious doesn’t write their rhymes down and revert to them at times.
    Regardless, whats done is done and I’m just going to tell you thank you for the entertainment and sharing your gift. I truly look forward to enjoying your career as a fan that can say “I saw her back when…”. Continue to do you, ma.
    Peace.

22. TANYA says:

This is Tee but I feel like u and lady twist and nikki 2 states was the best there but now that u all are gone I hope Ms.Cherry bring it on home because the other 2 don’t deserve to be there at all they should have been gone a long time ago and I feel like the judges are not fair because when u won u should have been safe like everybody else was that won but they wanted u off, they did the same thing to lady Twist kicked her off because she was kinda of big but it wasn’t suppose 2 be about size it was suppose to be about who rap the best. You are not a cheater like u said u wrote it and people anit never heard it ,so it’s like anything u never heard b4 is fresh.Keep doing u as long as u be blessed people would all the time try to tear u down (love u chiba)

23. 1ladya says:

I donot think she is a positive role model being bi-sexual. Not trying to judge her but i wouldn’t want her talking to my daughter. She seems pretty cool by going with another woman not cool. Your business is your own but donot put no kids in your adult business.

24. nette717 says:

im not watchin the show now either. i feel like eventho there was alotta drama surroundin chiba she was still one of the best mc’s they had. i still love you chiba. so do ya thang ma.. im holdin you down always ;)

25. jude says:

your the best chiba

26. nett717 says:

chiba… you are sexy as hell dat bum byata is definitely not your type so im tryin to see wutz hood wit me and you :D my tongue kiss is way better than herz and one question: when you and argued about bein the devil you said she kissed you and she put her tongue on you.. wut does that mean? how far did you two actually go?? just wonderin MS. CHERRY BRING IT HOME BABY!! :D

27. lady41 t says:

chiba you were and is the winner. i can’t stand the other girls that’s left, especially byata. reeces rap hard and at the same time be looking crazy with her stupid head held down. ms cherry just came in knowing that she is the winner.

28. starndamaking says:

Chiba, I really think u were dope. I usually don’t even respond to blogs r nething like dat, but I had 2 show u some love ma!!! When it’s all said and done, I feel that the last 2 standing shoulda bn u and Reece Steele. Nicky2states was fire 2, but she don’t have the same presence as the 2 of u guys. That’s how I know the show wasn’t completely about talent because if that was the case, u would still be there. I will definitely support nething u come out with and I can’t wait 2 c what u r gonna b doing in the near future!!!!! I know u was feelin Byata a little bit, but stay away from her because she’s a follower, and 1 thing I can tell u from personal experience is that u r 2 strong of a person to incorporate a weak person like her n2 ur circle. Stay strong, stay focused, and know that not bn Miss Rap Supreme will probably b more of a blessing 4 u than a hindrance. Know that u r a force 2 b reckoned with, and never let ne1 tell u ne different!!!

29. cc says:

CHIBA CHIBA,
    Yo first I want to say much props to my FELLOw Brick city girl Im glad you held it down and didnt beat down one of those jelous chicks in there, how u were able to do it I dont know. ANyway Keep your head up girl cause all can see that you were MISS RAP Supreme in that house none of them chicks could hold a candle to you. Byata is wack Reese is fat and wack and Ms Cherry need to stop suckin her thumb if she wants to be in the lime light. And She wack too
    U will have a more successfull carreer than they will in the long one. Whoever do win they probly will have one hit and then be thrown in the Rap graveyard with KIYA ))$ lol

30. neen says:

chiba you did ya thang and can i say no homo you and ya daughter is so pretty. but thanx for holdin down jersey all day. and i never knew you kissed byata cuz i aint see da first couple of episodes but i still got love for you even doe you is bi sexual

31. Alana says:

Chiba, me and my daughter love you. We watched because of you. My daughter is only 12 and show the raw-ness of your lyrics and talent. Your flow is sick and I dont care if you did or did not freestyle, you were always raw and we saw that from day 1. My prayers are with you and everything you touch will turn into gold or platinum :) and my daughter and myself will buy whatever you drop. YOU ARE MISS RAP SUPREME.

32. THATS WATS UP !!!!!!!!!!! says:

CHIBA I HONESTLY FEEL THAT YOU WERE THE BEST ONE.BUT RIGHT BEHIND YOU IS MS.CHERRY.BUT FOR THE ONES THAT THOUGHT MS.CHERRY WAS FAKE OR A SNAKE SHE DIDN’T SAY NUTHIN BOUT CHIBA IN NONE OF THE EPISODES.SHE DIDN’T CARE BOUT ALL THAT DRAMA.SHE HAD TO STAY FOCUS.SHE WASN’T FOLLOWING BYATA AND REECE.

33. miesha says:

HEY CHIBA PERSONALLY I THINK ALL OF YOUR RYMES WAS OFF THE TOP OF YOU HEAD. I THINK THAT BYATA JUST SAW YOU AS A THREAT AND WANTED TO USE THAT AGAINST YOU. AT THE SAME TIME I FEEL THAT EVERYONE AT ONE POINT USED SOME LYRICS THAT THEY HAD ALREADY USED BEFOR AND I THINK IT WAS NOT FAIR THAT YOU GOT ELIMINATED. ESPECIALLY AFTER YOU WON THAT LAST CHALLENGE.

34. LaReahn says:

HeY cHiiBa ii ReALLy tHiiNk YuR MiiSS rAp SuPrEmE iiN Mii EyEz AnD ii LoVe Yu aNd YuR rYhMeS bUt Yu sHoUlD LeT yUr eYe bE ShOwN bEcAuSe YuR bEaUtiiFuL aS hEll MaMa aNd iiF tHeY dNt LiiKe IIt So bE iiT yUr ThE dAmn SuPeR sTaR dNt Be LiiKe tHaT bEcAuSe Of YuR fLaW wEll HoLLa oN tHe SpaCE LooK mE uP LaReahn Washington bUt ThEy SaW Yu aS a ThReAt CaUsE yU wAs KiiLLiiN dEM hOeS LiiKe TriiNa SaiiD BuT tHeY DiiDnT sUcK EiiThEr bYe MrS.rAp SuPrEMe

35. hopestarr says:

miss cherry was the best.

36. bird says:

you are a talented pretty girl just too +(($ y!

37. alyssia says:

i cant f!#$$^bi

38. snuffy says:

i know that chiba was attracted to byata all along and i really think that byata is attracted to her also – just playing hard to get!

39. Danielle says:

Man thats messesd up with what happned between u and byata. I thought u were one of the greatest rappers there.I was very upset when i saw u leave, cuz i thought and wanted u to win. But byata is also a great rapper too. And i think yall would b great together as a group.

40. ShakaGhingusKhan says:

Chiba I’m kinda glade you left the show. You say others are fake but it’s you thats fake. But that doesn’t mean you can’t change. I will still support you and see your movie’s and by your CDs. Because with all the fakeness and hateness it still took alot of courage and passion to get where you’re at now. Butt You’re not the One. Doesn’t mean you can be the one that leads mankind to salvation. Peace out mama!!!! You doing good, Keep it up.

A-CON / 2008

41. Natasha Williams says:

Chiba I thought that they was wrong for what they did to you. I have a girlfriend and we sit and talk about the show, the only reason I watched the show was to see you on it .Now I don’t even bother. You are a true inspiration to me I write rhymes all the time but I know that my work will never be put out there for people to hear. I want to keep your head up because in my eyes you are it. The best thing that happened to that show.

42. patricia says:

anyone else think that byata is attracted to chiba also?

43. ShakaGhingusKhan says:

I think at first Byata and Chiba had some emotional attraction toward each other in the very beginning. For example look at the second episod where the girls first arrived to the Fembassy and Chiba was so quiet to herself and suddenly very fast opening up to byata.

But I don’t think that byata is attracted to chiba anymore. She can’t even stand her voice. Foe example when byata won the competetion her prize was to go out with 1girl and chiba wanted to be that girl. but even when chiba said congrad’s to byata it was like totally attitude. u can sense that in chiba’s voice she is a hater.

44. ShakaGhingusKhan says:

I really really dislike the fact that Byata kept calling Chiba The Devil because she show’s One eye. Mark of the beast. Byata your so evil for saying something like that. You owe chiba an apology, which i know chiba will gladly except. butt, it’s something that byata needs to address to chiba about. Chiba your not the Devil. You are a real person and I pray nothing but luck and fame to your journy to success. Your doing good!!! Keep it up, Girl!!!

A-CON

45. ShakaGhingusKhan says:

GOOD LUCK TO THE FINAL 3 CONTESTERS.
    Ms Cherry
    Byata
    Rees

46. DAHTRUTHH says:

Much respect to the one they call Chiba.We needed a fresh M.C I have faith in you cause you have passion for what you do and with it you’ll grow.I can honestly say,i see millions in your furture GOD bless!

47. Diamond Girl says:

I’m only watching right now to see who is going to win. I thought Chiba should have won. Anyway, I’m sure they’re going to give it to Byata because she knows some of the producers of the show. They just eliminated Ms. Cherry and that’s ridiculous. This show is BS, if Byata wins. It is not credible at all.

48. Diamond Girl says:

Oh puhleeze Byata…you expect us to believe you just came up with that rhyme off the top (I’m talking about what you just spit to will.i.am). That’s nonsense…you know you wrote that already. Like I said people, her buddies behind the scenes probably already promised her the win.

49. VERONICA says:

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT BYATA DOESN’T BELONG..BYATA YOU DON’T DESERVE TO WIN MISS RAP SUPREME..I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU..BYATA BEING A MC IS A JOKE PLEASE YOU LOOKS LIKE TRASH OFF THE STREET….COME ON NOW WE ALL KNOW AS A RAPPER BYATA IS FAR FROM IT..HOW IN THE WORLD DID YA’LL GET RID OF MS CHERRY AND SHE IS FROM THE ATL..BYATA GET REAL YOU AREN’T GOOD FOR RAPPING..REECE YOU GOT THIS IN THE BAG..IM NOT SAYING YOU ARE THE BEST BUT YOU BETTER THAN BYATA….LET ME GET REAL THE ONLY REASON BYATA IS STILL ON THERE IS BECAUSE FIRST OF ALL THERE’S SOME LAW ABOUT SHOW CANT JUST HAVE ONE RACE REPRESENTED AND THAT’S THE ONLY REASON SHE IS STILL ON THIS SHOW BECAUSE SHE IS WHITE..YEAH I SAID IT BYATA ONLY GETS TO STAY BECAUSE SHE IS WHITE…ALSO BYATA KNOWS SOME OF THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE OF THIS SHOW…I GUARANTEE ONE THING YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT AS A RAPPER EVEN IF SHE DOES WIN BECAUSE NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY IN GA BUYING ANY SH** BYATA WRITES WITH HER FAKE +^` REECE YOU GOT THIS…

50. that chick says:

i am from neptune and CHIBA already told everyone on the street that RECE won

51. VERONICA says:

IM SO GLAD BYATA LOST THANK GOODNESS THE PRODUCERS LET THE RIGHT ONE WIN..GO BACK HOME BYATA YOU ARE DISMISSED..BYATA’S NO RAPPER CHIBA ACTUALLY SHOULD HAVE STAYED AND BYATA SHOULD HAVE LEFT…BUT ITS ALL OVER AND REECE WON…DO WHAT IT DO REECE EVEN THOUGH ILL PROBABLY BOOTLEGG YOUR CD RATHER THAN BUY IT BECAUSE I REALLY DON’T THINK YOU ARE THE BEST OUT OF EVERYBODY THAT TRIED OUT..MS CHERRY SHOULD OF WON BUT ITS WHATEVER AT LEAST BYATA DIDN’T WIN AND AT THE END OF THE DAY THATS THE BEST NEWS…

52. TEXAZZ B. says:

CHIBA CONFIRMED IT, BUT I HAD ALREADY TOLD Y’ALL A LONG TIME AGO, THAT SHE AND BYATA WERE SMASHIN’!!!! I SCOOPED THAT HOTSPOT LIKE 3WKS AGO. Go Chiba!!! Next time, pick ya GULLS from that Dirty South (TEXAS), because it’s all REAL TRILL this way!!!!! CHECK IT!!!!

53. addicted2chiba says:

I love you Chiba!!!! and i can so fall in love with you if we ever get a chance to meet. you are so BEAUTIFUL on the outside but most importantly on the inside. you had all them girls in the house sweating you from the jump and when you won that first competition they really realized you was no joke. and let me just say, you chose the right name for yourself bcuz i am soooooo addicted to YOU!!! i can’t get enough of you. i must watch this video of you
    like 3 or 4 times a day!!!!! Chiba you are sooooo sexy, and when you rhyme OMFG, i can just snatch yo a@@ off that stage and rip your clothes off!!!!, LOL.

they knew they didnt have a show after they took you off and that’s why they only did one more episode when they could have easily squeezed out about 2 or 3 more. that show lost all its energy and flare after you left and i didnt have 2 say i wasnt gonna watch no more….there was no need to, and i didnt.

i so miss you Chiba. i feel like we were roomates and you moved out on me, lol. Please come back and live in my t.v.

VH1 IN CASE YOU MISSED IT…………CHIBA NEEDS HER OWN SHOW!!!!!

54. addicted2chiba says:

Oh and let me read them hating A** Bi**hes while im at it!!

First up Ms. Cherry…u gets no luv over here cuz you is a wack rapper with no heart and jacked up teeth. u showed yo “* when u first got in the house with Khia cuz u felt like “oh she had a hit but now she here wit me” and u thought u was better than her. But u didnt want no parts of the drama with Chiba cuz u knew she was 100 times better than u!!! You saw it the first day when yall played truth or dare when she did her freestyle, and that’s why u picked her first to be on yo team. Not to mention it was written all over your face when they told her to leave. But in the end, u still didnt have enough skills to stand on your own just like Khia said. You couldn’t even remember YO pre-written shi_. Keep watching the mail 4 dat child support check.

Next up Rece Steele…aka WTF!! Never could hear your rhymes cuz yo clothes and face was too loud. You look like u pushed ur shi_ up there in a grocery cart. You remind me of a turd. You are a no talent, no dress code, no swagg hater mufu**a just like the rest. Thats why it didnt take much for that devil B to switch u over to the hater side too. And now since the show aired and u see what that devil B was all about, u wanna say u didnt mean to act that way with Chiba! Now u wanna apologize to Chiba and give her a hug!…What a f***kin idiot!! But much respe (yea i meant respe how Khia spelled it) to ya for apologizing and realizing how wack u truly are. As quick as you won is as fast as you are forgotten!! Chiba i know u are a forgiving person but watch your back with that pillsberry dough bi***h.

Third up Nikki2states…aka 2stank. What can i say besides EWWWW. How are u gonna say anything bad about Chiba when there’s so much to say about u!! You are a gutta Bi**h and a Mut!!! Wit yo crusty, ashy, dried up, dried out, deep throat, Grand Canyon a** p****y!!!!!! If you cant respect how Chiba told you, you was making yourself look like an a**h*le, then you can at least respect the fact that she told you to your Face and not behind your back like the rest of them Fake A** Bi**hes!!!! She only was telling you just what everybody was thinking while we was watching the show. Your behavior set female mc’s back another 20 years in the game. “What u do behind closed doors, that’s who u really r”, are you f**kin serious!!!! Thank the Lord u aint Bi sexual!! And you have the nerve to have children, are u sure there’s only 4!!!..God bless them.

Now Byata…THE DEVIL. You are as fake as Michael Jackson nose! First how r u gonna come on a rap show and not consider yourself a rapper!!! You gotta be f**kin kidding me!! This Bi**h is a JOKE. You are a fake, posing, leech, no talent, no style, no personality, chameleon, snake in the grass, Devil. You leeched on Chiba bcuz u knew she was the best. Trying to be her by wearing her clothes and shoes, but Bi**h u realized u could never walk in them. So u tried to turn everybody against her. None of them Ho*s couldn’t see that you was a Fake cuz they a** was Fake too!!! If they was so Real like they claimed to be, they would have seen right through u like Chiba did after she won the first competition and u didnt bother to celebrate wit her. Then u wanna say Chiba wasn’t ur friend cuz she told u the truth. That u didnt know how to lead a group, or perform and Bree really should have won….shi_ u already knew!!! Then u felt like Reece might be a lil tough so u used her dumb loud mouth a** to fight yo battles!! Get a fu*kin backbone Bi**h!!! You was never a friend to Chiba or anyone for that matter and now it all comes out!!!! And let’s talk about the infamous kiss….which to me Chiba looked liked she was disgusted cuz u slobbed down her chin!!! And for u to claim it meant nothing, why didnt u keep yo dirty a** lips up off my baby then?!!! U need to go check yo +!*)_( ed a** into a mental institution where u belong. At least then you’ll have a place to stay. Yea u ran to Hollywood with the rest of the fakes cuz ni**as is looking for yo snitch a** in New York, Miami, Atlanta, and Detroit cuz we dont play that shi_ round here. Yeah, YOU’VE BEEN MARKED!!! btw…dont Will.i.am live in Fakehollywood too, see everything u planned for Chiba is coming right back on you…that ni**a aint NEVER calling you, ROTFLMFAO!!! YA BI**H!!!!

55. Pencil says:

Addicted2Chiba: You are a loser!! To actually sit and type all that. Its too nice outside dude. Get a life *^@`*`

56. Jennifer2121 says:

She is gorgeous. seems saw her before on a celebrity and millioniare dating site like BillionaireCupid.com or something. But don’t know if it is her.

57. addicted2chiba says:

Pencil…..talk about the Pot calling the Kettle black. Bi**h you are a BIGGER LOSER for being inside reading it all. And obviously you have no life or friends to try and bait a conversation out of me!!! And what the f**k kind of name is PENCIL….is that the size of your D**K!!!!! LMAO

CHIBA i f**ks wit YOU…..VH1 IN CASE YOU MISSED IT…………CHIBA NEEDS HER OWN SHOW!!!!!

58. Pencil says:

Addicted2chiba: I gots many more friends obviously than you! I Work 12hr shifts everyday and unwind by reading this BS! But you, sweetie: You need a life, maybe get a job or a friend and i dont mean Chiba, you stalker MF.

And I am a female DJ as well. I aint got no D1ck you dumb ass. pencil is my tax given name unlike yours addicted2chiba. How sad.

Chiba wasnt that bad but Byata was the bomb and should have won.

59. addicted2chiba says:

ok lets get this straight….im not on here to argue or be judged

I am on here repping for CHIBA because she is THE BEST MC i have heard in a long time. I think she got a raw deal from them producers because she was smart and read her contract. They edited the show to try and make her look bad, but IT DIDNT WORK. She still has fans and I plan to get her some more. Im not trying to make her my friend homie….i wanna help her realize her dream because she is THE TRUTH and she deserves it.

HIP HOP AIN”T DEAD….IT LIVES IN CHIBA CHIBA YALL… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCPBwfs6A8w

60. Cathy says:

I am not a huge rap fan. However, I watched a few episodes of Miss Rap Supreme, and felt that CIBA was totally misunderstood. I believe that Byata should have been terminated and the class level that CIBA showed inspite of numerous provocations in the house warranted her as Miss Rap Supreme. She’s a great performer, attractive and carries herself well. Who wants to look at someone or listen to someone who is as unkempt as Miss Steele. This is not meant to be demeaning but constructive…look at salt and pepa. They have all the elements. Their clotes aren’t one size or 2 sizes too small, it’s extremely unattractive to look at a woman who has no sense of style and looks like she is constantly sweating.

61. strawberry pie says:

Mane Chiba i don’t care what no one says……but u had it! Hands down. Them gurls was just hatin, i mean u was my favorite the whole season. Also idk what Byata’s problem was….but she needs to get a life, and mind her’s, not no one else’s. HollllllllllA!

62. dejia says:

i love chiba,and byata it was a bumm deal when they drifted apart.but its awesome that you guys had that kind of atraction and relashonship

63. joslynn says:

i want to be chiba girlfriend

64. Legal sounds says:

I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but I’m glad I visited. I will post a link to this site on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.