Heidi & Spencer Make Millions Off of Being A-Holes

speidi-rich.jpg

Working two jobs just to make ends meet, and yet you can barely pay your bills? Well then the news that Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt raked in over $3 million in just two years solely from their work as douchebags might make you cringe a bit. How do they do it? Selling out, natch! The pair make a crapload not just off of their actual work on The Hills, but through club appearances, pictures, and horribly tacky clothing lines as well. Heidi herself has said that, “We are trying to entertain in every aspect of our lives,” and reiterated her aspirations to be Meryl Streep with better boobs: “I plan to win an Oscar. I’m very ambitious.”

But they aren’t the only Hillsies to make a pretty penny these days. Whitney Port, whose lisp is almost as adorable as her outfits, is reportedly going to star in a Hills spin-off, which will document her bi-coastal work for People’s Revolution. Will you watch?

1. michelle reed says:

i have been watching the hills since the show started and heidi and spencer make me sick. they are pathetic and all they want to do is hurt people.they need to realise that the world does not revolve around them!.we can all see how fake u both are so grow up.!

2. nancy p says:

oh who cares about these two,,,,,they are nobodys in my book,, what have they done in life????

i say take the hills off the air,, it doesnt make any sense,,,,these wannabees are no rolemodels for our youth of today

3. Mark says:

She looks so pretty and large sexy. ?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~? She is my favor. I saw her new sexy privacy pho0tos in site ‘’W e a l t h y L o v I n g . c o m ’’. So wonder. She is always dating young billionaire on that site.

4. Desiree says:

Thank goodness for the friendship between Heidi and Lauren, cause Heidi wouldnt be NOTHING without Lauren…Wasnt Lauren the one who was on Lauguna Beach, how often did we see Heidi? Yea, so thanks to Lauren Conrad for your success!

5. THE TRUTH says:

this is a case of rich kids wanting to be richer.

p.s its nothing wrong with making money but there a$$Holes

6. mj says:

millionaires and yet their video was on a budget.. interesting….

7. jenny says:

Who are Heidi and Spencer?

I would def. watch a Whitney spin-off. I’d probably stop watching the Hills.

8. steve says:

Shouldn’t “document” be in quotation marks?

9. katie says:

yesh really.. where would these 2 nobodies be without lauren conrad? and when is their 15 minutes up? i’m glad VH1 trashes these 2 losers, unlike MTV. and don’t forget.. they make money off heidi’s pathetic US magazine covers.. they’re in bed with US and it’s disgusting! that’s why i don’t buy that magazine anymore!

10. Kellz says:

U all should be ashamed for letting this @@_% happen. That’s right… all you celeb obsessed +#%& ers should be ashamed to let NOBODIES get millions of dollars while educators are still underpaid. We live in a sad +#%& ing society and I can’t wait for something to blow this +#%& ing country up!

11. angelik says:

Heidi and Spencer are losers. I watch the hills but when the subject matter is about these two, I go do the dishes.

12. hopestarr says:

they both work my nerves.
    they jus need to get off the
    show. ugh.

13. jovie says:

i can’t stand them…

14. THEYSUCK says:

THESE two are the biggest douche bags on the PLANET.

THEY bag on LC so much but if it wasnt for LC nobody would know them. Heidi was quoted as saying she will win an oscar one day. LOL I NEVER laughed SO SO SO Hard in my life. DOUCHE BAGS

15. Country78321 says:

He’s still a douche. BTW way I heard Addriane Curry’s husband is gonna be in Celebrity Circus on NBC on Wednesday June 11th at 8:30/7:30 C.

16. Heather says:

fake show, fake boobs, fake fights, fake friendships…. its all lame….

17. Nancy says:

hard to believe. this guy has posted his personal ad to a celebrities dating site called BillionaireCupid.com for several months. i just visited his profile page yesterday. it seems he has not logged in recently.omg, is he looking for new relationships?

18. mark says:

Hiedi and spencer are leaches!!!!!

19. Bob says:

Can you say TRUST FUND BABIES. Who are they anyway? What have they done besides a pathetic reality show? I suppose they are attractive enough.. but that’s all I can tell.

20. handbags8 says:

Enjoy My Wonderful Gossip Lovers.

SUMMER MADE IN USA – COUTURE MUST HAVES
    less than $50.

Americn Women,
    custom designed Gossip Lovers Handbags

21. majoluza says:

I think no matter what it was cool of Spencer to go to Vegas and get Heidi!

22. Bryan Blazek says:

It’s a sad day in modern pop culture when we waste our precious time following the daily activities of a couple of self serving, rude, obnoxious, fake teenagers. They are terrible role models for today’s youth. They soak up as much media attention as possible, and have yet to stand behind anything that is good or wholesome. Just seeing them on t.v. puts me in a bad mood. They could be using this opportunity to make a positive impact on youth; instead they promote exclusivity, snotty attitudes, bickering, and unhealthy relationships. It’s bad enough that these psuedo-reality shows even exist, scripting unnecessary drama and making it seem ‘normal’ or ‘real’ to viewers; but even more un-necessay is the existence of these characters who’s ego mania and new found fame combine to make the most annoying couple of brats I have ever had the opportunity to observe. These are not characters that we love to hate, rather just a couple of spoiled brats with no grasp on reality that i truly despise. So Heidi and Spencer- Please fall in a deep hole and don’t crawl out.

23. curt says:

these people annoy me so much! thye make my blood boil he says he is most famous in america i have never heard of the guy and he is absolutely pathetic and she is just as bad

24. Darla says:

They get on my nervous these people should not be on TV they don’t deserve any money for anything please take these two lames out of Spotlight!!!!!

25. 653018 says: