Xtina Gets Dirrrty n’ Drunk During “Mommy-Daddy Time”

christina_aguilera

We’ve been seeing an awful lot of Christina Aguilera lately, and it looks like she’s back to her old Xtina ways. Several times in the past few weeks the new mom has been spotted tottering out of clubs, in some cases being lead out of a bar by her hubby Jordan Bratman, or a pal. But the new mom is coming to her own defense, telling Access Hollywood that she needs to blow off some grown-up steam.

“I spend all day with my son and once in a while if I want to go out and have a mommy-daddy night with my husband, I am more than allowed to do that.” We imagine a mommy-daddy night might entail drinking a lot of adult juice, having a tantrum on the dancefloor, then someone driving her Big Wheel home. Then she and daddy will get ready for bed by taking their clothes off and hugging in various positions.

1. Mark says:

OMG, ?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~? she looks so hot. It seems that girl is dating online now. I saw her profile on dating site “W e a l t h y L o v I n g . c o m” last week. It is said she is dating young billionaire on that site.

2. george says:

she looks so uggglyy in this pic. does she think doing that with her face makes her look sexy? it doesnt!

3. hopestarr says:

so what? she is grown and
    she can have “mommy & daddy”
    time, or whatever. who freakin
    worries about this kind of stuff
    anyway? gosh, media jus always
    wants $h!t to talk about. shut up
    already.

4. Jillian says:

It’s quite obvious that the critics who are knocking Christina don’t have children, and have NO CLUE what it’s like to be a full time MOMMY. I’m 24 and have an 8 month old son myself, and I make sure I get out at least once a week. Does that make me a bad mother? No it makes me so I don’t go absolutly insane. At least she wasn’t gettin dirrrty n’ drunk while pregnant. NOW THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SOME NEWS. ALL THE $(~) THEY’RE TALKING RIGHT NOW IS JUST NONSENSE!!! Keep your head up girl.

5. Nelda says:

6. Nelda says:

who cares if she has fun everyone is allowed to that, look at brittney all the things shes done and its still okay and she has very good come backs. so just leave Christina alone shes a great singer and you people who just want her to stay at home and be boring like you, well your crazy. maybe you just need to get a life

7. Sean says:

she needs 2 tone dwn the make-up a bit!
    but i love her!!

8. chino says:

she deserve iit

9. easy says:

ok this picture doesn’t show her prettiest face.. but she definitely has the right to go out and party. and to be fair, who looks perfect when you drink a lil too much?!
    she’s the best :) christina you rock